.kidnapped by my brother mate...

By cherliviaa

"We're going to live this life happily, don't take it hard, just go with the flow" Jazilyns is Ashton Irwin's... More

.one.
Author Notes
.one.
.two.
.three.
.four.
.five.
.six.
.seven.
.nine.
.ten.
.eleven.
.twelve.
.thirteen.
.fourteen.
.fiveteen.
.sixteen.

.eight.

287 7 0
By cherliviaa

(Jazilyns's outfit is up there)

Jazilyns's POV

I went to Ashton's room to find Calum.

I opened the door, and say "Cal, i think, i changed my mind, I'll go to sleepover at Michael's house tonight, but i will go to something called date maybe, with my friend, so I'll go to Michael's at night, is it okay?, and can you do me a favor, to tell Ashton that I'll be back soon?"
"Hmm.. Okay" he said without connecting his eyes with me, "mm..okay, see you soon!" I hung up and closed the door.

It's already 6.15 pm so i just have a few more minutes to get ready..

I went to my bedroom, and go to take a shower, I let the cold water touched with my body.

After took a shower for a minutes, i grabs my underwear and my bra, and i wear my black crop tops and denim shorts, with a red jackets.

I curled my hair a tiny bit, and grab my leather high heels.

Until i heard a knock on my house door.
I ran downstairs and opened the door, it's Taron, he's wearing a black polo shirts, and black skinny jeans, with a maroon snapback. He's so fashionable.

And Gorgeous.

"Hi, thanks for pick me up" i said
"It's okay, let's go" he said
We're going to his car and he started driving.
"Where are we going?" I said
"Wherever it was, you already with me babe" he smirked.

I'm scared.
How if he doing something wrong to me?
How come?
What should i do?
I just stared at the car window with my panic feelings.

Once i arrived, i see, where did he bought me.

----------------------------------------------------
Hello everybody!
Poor Jazilyns..
How should she do?
Leave your comments!
Thanks for who keep reading this story!
But i think my grammar and spelling are not perfect, too much wrong. I'm sorry guys! ;( I'll be updating soon!
Ily! ;)
<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 35.8K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
381K 14.4K 44
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
588K 18K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
431K 10.9K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...