youtuber and creepypasta one...

Oleh Squidgyreads

It's just a couple of Youtubers so that's it Lebih Banyak

Youtuber one shots
Bajancanadian (My knight in disguise)
Ssundee (the only derp)
Bodil40 (my little cactus)
Skydoesminecraft (love you more than budder
Enderlox (the same)
Asfjerome (be my betty)
Huzkymudkipz (my mudkip)
Minecraftuniverse (space date mate)
NoahcraftFTW (violent yet beautiful)
Markiplier (inlove in a fright)
Eyeless jack (two kidneys of a kind)
Slenderman (my brother!?)
A/N
Laughing jack (the only clown)
Ben Drowned (drowned together)
Homicidal liu and sully
Hoodie
Ticci toby (one of kind)
A/n
Masky
Dr.smiley (too beautiful to kill)
DanTDM
Authors Note
Im back

Munchingbrotato (my potato)

781 7 1
Oleh Squidgyreads

I've been living with my best friend Tyler for about a year now and I have had a crush on him throughout that year. "(Y/n) I'm bored" Tyler said. "well what do you wanna do" I said. "can we watch a movie?". "sure we can tyler" I said back to him. he got up and put on a movie it was a horror movie. he then turned off the lights and sat next to me. something is suspicious. I got scared cause the jump scare and I grabbed onto the nearest thing to me and that thing was Tyler.i saw him blush "Its ok (y/n) it's just a movie". I saw him smiling I knew it was because he liked me and only put a horror movie on to make me get closer to him. "Tyler do you like me?" I asked I saw him blush in the dark and I was right. "(y/n) i love you so will you go out with me and be my potato" he asked me I knew it. "yes I will go out with you and be your potato Tyler and I love you too" I said back to him. We then kissed on the lips from that point on I knew he was my little cute potato and I was his.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
53M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...