Annoying | | Chaesoo

By ChaeSooIsTheBest

Jisoo, a new student who admires Park Chaeyoung(the bully who rules the whole school) and annoys her all the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47 - Final Chapter

Introduction

5.9K 124 18
By ChaeSooIsTheBest

Cover:

Characters:

Kim Jisoo - Age: 19, gay, confident in looks, brave, curious, nice, friendly, Jennie's best friend

Jennie Kim - Age: 18, dating a guy, sassy, Jisoo's best friend, cute

Park Chaeyoung - Age: 17, Goes by Rosé, bully, leader of the trio, scares everyone but in the inside she's really soft, Seulgi's cousin and Lisa's best friend.

Lalisa Manoban - Age: 17, goes by Lisa, gay, bully, nicer than Chaeyoung, Chaeyoung and Seulgi's best friend.

Other Characters:
Kang Seulgi (Red Velvet)
Bae Joohyun (Red Velvet)

Description:
Jisoo, a new student who admires Park Chaeyoung(the bully who rules the whole school) and annoys her all the time. One day her mother decides that they are moving, so Jisoo stays away from Chaeyoung and most of her friends to get used to life without them. Will she confess that she loves Chaeyoung before it's too late or will she move and never see Chaeyoung again?

Chaeyoung, the bully who rules the whole school gets annoyed by a certain raven-haired girl all the time. She finds it annoying but as time passes she gets attached to the girl. When the girl distances herself from her she starts missing her presence. What will she do when she finds out about the girl's situation?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 57K 37
Being a new student is never easy, especially in YG high school. Lisa never found school all that interesting, until she met the one and only Jennie...
181K 7.7K 88
It's the first day of Chaeyoung's junior year of high school after a summer spent away at softball camp. By a chance encounter she gets talking to Li...
69.9K 3.4K 32
❝ Once upon a time, there was a love story, and it Started With A Dare. ❞ ▪︎▪︎ Jennie was dared to make Jisoo Kim, a cold hearted person, fall for h...
32.1K 2K 76
where Jennie kim is a orphan , happy go lucky girl. everyone loves her. she is a Beauty with brain, who got a scholarship in SNU but she didn't know...