Ultimate scapegoat (DanganRo...

By Kakirihazuri

Y/n is the average high school kid with a talent unlike most other. He is called the ultimate scapegoat for h... More

Invite to Hopes Peak
The new teacher
Chaos and Class Rep
The Project and The'Ultimate' Little Sister
Ultimate Replacement
The Exams/ Enter Kamukura
Baby Gangsta's Little Sis.
Fall Festivities, Part 1: School festival announcement
Fall Festivities, Part 2: Preparation and Procrastination
Fall Festivities part 3: School festival problems
The ultimate hope meets the warriors of hope
Protecting Hope part 1
Protecting Hope Part 2
Protecting Hope Part 3
Protecting Hope Part 4
A Little Ultimate Chaos
Seasons change festival date
Chiaki's Christmas Party
New years events
The New Students
Helping out the Student Council
The Despair Sisters
Speaking with Mukuro and Missing student
Despair
The end of the beginning
Monokuma
Motive
Trial and Terror
Second Floor, Second Motive
Trail 2
To Another Motive
An Upset Brother
A Filler Chapter
The end of the killing game
Towa City
Gathering the Party: Part 1
Gathering the Party: Part 2
Gathering the Party: Part 3
Towa Tower
An Emergency Signal
Picking Up What Remains
Neo World program
Beef or Chicken?
We're Doing A Sequal
Leaders and Bombshells
Spending a bit of free time
Motive Seems Redundant
More Free Time Before We get This Party Started.
A Little Party Never Killed Nobody...
Investigation Thyme
Cooking Up a Trial

Future Foundation

2.5K 62 67
By Kakirihazuri

Y/n's Pov

The Future Foundation, the World Enders, the hope of humanity. Those are just a few of the names that the group that picked up the students that were forced into the killing game. it was a group made by people that were once members of the future foundation. Despite their numbers and the amount of resources they put out to save the world from despair, their only major success so far had been recovering the 79th class from the premise of Hopes Peak. The leader leader of the group was The old man Tengan with Kyosuke being the vice leader. Yukizoma was very close to Kyosuke and, according to Junko, afflicted by despair brainwashing. Tengan wanted to have us all brought in to hire us as future foundation members, except for Junko who was going to be investigated by them. Most of the others were taken to the  to see if their memories could be recovered, however I was told that Tengan wanted to see me. 

I was escorted by a pair of guards that were armed with what looked to be rifles, their faces obscured with helmets so it is practically impossible to tell them apart. They took me into an elevator and went to the top floor. The elevator ride was silent, I took the time to look at their helmets more, noticing the slight light coming from the visors. That either meant they had some type of display built into the visor, or there was something in the helmets that was like a projector. It was possible there was both, but with the current situation I doubt resources would be wasted to put both into all helmets like that. A ding sound took me out of my thoughts as the doors opened. I stepped out of the elevator, followed by the 2 guards. They directed me to a large set of double doors, I thought about the layout of the building and sighed, If I was correct, this building was modeled after hopes peak. I opened the doors, seeing a semi large room with long table in the middle. At the end of the table, there was a desk where Tengan was sat, with Kyosuke standing off to the side. A few seats at the table were taken up by a few people I could recognize. Kizakura Yukizoma, Sakakura, Miaya, Ruruka, and Izayoi. Other than them, there were 2 people I couldn't recognize. Both were rather large people, one wore a bull mask and a suit, while the other wore a farmer outfit. the doors were closed behind me and I walked up the the end of the table. 

Tengan looked up at me and smiled "It's good to see you alive Mr. Kamukura, I apologize for singling you out from your group." I shook my head "No need to be so Formal Tengan, You can call me Y/n." He nodded and coughed a bit "Alright then, Y/n. You might be aware that I didn't call you here for a reunion. I assume you know a few if not most of the people in this room" I nodded "yes, The only ones I am not antiquated with are the two gentlemen at the end of the table." The one wearing the bull mask held a hand out "I am Great Gozu, I hope you are not intimidated by my appearance." I shook his hand "Y/n Kamukura. I hope this will be a pleasant meeting" The one wearing the farmer outfit was scratching the back of his head "being called a gentleman isn't something i hear often. thank you. I'm Daisaku Bandai." I nodded and shook his hand as well. 

Once that was over, Tengan cleared his throat and spoke again "I'm sure you are aware of who we are by the time you've gotten here?" I nodded "Yes, you call yourselves the Future foundation." He nodded and sighed "I'm sorry to have to ask this of you, but would it be possible for you to join us here?" I Frowned "I'm sorry sir, but I have a few things I wish to accomplish and I don't want to use your resources" Kyosuke slammed his hand down on the desk "You think whatever you want to do is more important than saving the world?"  Tengan looked at him "Calm down Kyosuke" Kyosuke glared at me "No, his attitude is not acceptable." I chuckled and shook my head "The who apocalypse thing must have affected you a lot Kyosuke, I can't see the smart guy anymore." Kyosuke clenched his fists "Why you-" Tengan slammed his hand down on the desk "Enough! There is no reason to be bickering like children." I sighed and nodded "sorry sir, he was just pissing me off" 

Tengan sighed and stared at me "What are the things you need to do?" I looked back at him "first, I need to find my little sister. I have an idea where she is though. After that I want to find where some of my friends went. Then I want to find my classmates and knock some sense into them." Tengan nodded "Those things would align with a few of our objectives, so why wont you join us?" I looked at him "To be completely honest with you, I dont trust your future foundation. I may know many of the leaders here, but many have ulterior motives, and your members seem to have a superiority issue when it comes to outsiders. Other than that, the way you operate is questionable. You may have a noble goal, but the way you do it is less than ideal." Tengan sighed and nodded "I see.... We wont be able to change how we operate, so I wont be able to meet your standards. However, I hope we will be able to cooperate with each other in the future." I nodded "that would be more Ideal" 

The room was silent for a while, until Tengan spoke "So, is there anything else we should discuss before you leave?" I nodded "yes, I'm going to be securing the old hopes peak campus as my own sort of base of operation. I'd appreciate it if you could keep your forces away unless invited or you've given prior warning" Tengan stroked his beard a bit "i suppose that place has no purpose for us now. But there is a large possibility the place is extremely dangerous, are you sure you want to settle there?" I nodded "It would be the best place for me since I know the schematics so well. Though I suppose it has emotional value to it as well." Tengan nodded "Very well, you should contact us immediately when you've finished settling it so that we can work together in the future." I nodded "As soon as I can get the buildings communication array working I will see about contacting you. That may take a few weeks in time though" Tengan nodded again "understood. anything else?" I thought a bit and spoke "A few of the survivors of the killing game; Toko, Mukuro, and Junko. I want to have them with me. I understand that your group is investigating Junko at the moment, but I need them as soon as I can get them." Tengan sighed "I'll see what i can do about Junko, but it is up to the other 2 to decide if they want to go with you or not." I nodded "That's reasonable. Other than that I'd like to stay in contact with Chihiro, there is a project that I'd like to work with him on." Tengan nodded once more "That can be done. If that is all, we have other matters to discuss without you." I nodded "Alright, I'll be waiting at the exit for new on Mukuro and Toko. Oh, and if any others would like to tag along, allow them to." Tengan nodded and waved his hand at me. I turned around and walked out the doors, heading out of the facility with one of the guards following me.

Once I got outside, I stood by a pillar and waited. The guard that had followed me out of the building stood near the door, making it pretty obvious that they were watching me. After a while of waiting; Toko, Mukuro, and Celestia came through the door. I looked over and smiled "I see you decided to tag along Celestia." She nodded "you didn't expect me to stay behind with those fools did you?" I shook my head "No, I sort of expected you to follow me. Mostly because of your strange fantasy." Celestia closed her eyes and smiled "Whatever are you referring to? I only came out of the goodness of my heart" "I didn't know you had any goodness in your heart." her eyelid twitches and her smile faltered slightly, but she quickly put up he poker face once more "I assume you have something interesting planned?" I nodded "Yes, I wanted to repurpose the hope's peak campus into my own base of operations. There are still many useful things there afterall." Celestia stared at me "So you wish to return to the very place we were trapped?" "not exactly, but that building can be used as well. My plan was to clear up the other main building and fix up the surrounding area. It would take a considerable amount of time alone, however it is much easier with some helpers." Celestia scoffs "so you would expect me to help with cleaning up such a disaster." "If you want another chance to attempt to make me your butler, then yes. you are expected to help out" She stood silent for a while before nodding "very well. I shall help you with your foolish task." I nodded and started walking "Come on then, we have to go get a ride back." 

Semi Long Time Skip brought to us by the fact that Ultimate princess would be included in the talents given to Izuru

I was walking down the halls of the building, after making a list of all the windows that would need to be replaced. Despite all the damages, the structure of the building was surprisingly intact. the only exception being the old 77 b classroom, which appeared to be hit with a bomb or something like a bomb. Using spare parts from a few broken Monokuma and other things laying around, I set up a few robots that would clean up the debris all over the school. After that I worked on repairing all the machines that would be needed; generators, air current controllers, air purifiers, water purifiers, water heaters, gas lines, ventilation systems, water lines, communications array, radio tower, radar, security system, and the auto grow beds. The others helped clean and set up other devices around, as well as restoring the dormitories. I managed to establish contact with the Future foundation once I had reestablished a network between all Hope Peak designed devices. Most of the students of the 78th class had regained their memories and began working at the Future foundation, a few even procured a higher standing in the group. Chihiro had been working with Miaya on a device known as the Neo World Project, which was the very project I wanted to help with. Junko had somehow managed to pass the inspection that was being conducted and would be brought here soon. 

With plans moving on smoothly, I would be done establishing a base at the hopes peak campus and be moving on to my more important plans. Since I was going to be preparing to leave soon, I had Mukuro start getting my stuff back into my room. She was the only one other than me that knew about the hidden tunnels underground after all. Since Mukuro would be the only one that could keep track of Junko, and Celestia wasn't good with anything beyond simple labor and gambling; I would be bringing Toko with me for my retrieval plans. Toko had recently gotten better with her other personality, and she was very capable herself; The only problem is her mindset. She is constantly putting herself down and has a bad habit of not taking care of herself. She constantly calls me Master instead of my name, and sometimes her mind wanders off onto strange fantasies that she mumbles about. Despite her flaws, she is still a person I don't mind having around as a friend. 

I finished writing a few things down in a journal that I've been using for notes and plans, then looked around the room. Most things were brought back into the room by now, still in boxes but sitting near where they go. Monaca's old bed had been set up with the boxes of her things being set next to it, and My bed was sitting in pieces with a box of important Items sitting nearby. I walked over to my box of important items and smiled a bit, taking out a few things. First was a tie pin in the shape of an alien space ship from Gala Omega, given to me by Chiaki. Next was a jacket with bunny ears sewed onto the hood with a skeleton design on the back, made my Aiko and Monaca. After that was the fox mask Hiyoko made for me. Finally I took out a metal 'baseball bat' that Natsumi got me. I clipped the pin onto my tie, pulled the jacket over my suit, hung the fox mask on my neck, and put the baseball bat in a backpack that I had packed with supplies. After I made sure I had everything, I put the journal in the bag and sent a message to Toko. I walked out of my room and headed outside, to a helicopter that I had rebuilt and set up for my mission. Once Toko had arrived and gotten into the helicopter I started the helicopter and took off to the place where I could find one of the most important people to me. Straight to Towa City, to Monaca. 

???'s pov

I stared at a shaking person that was trapped in a glass box, bellow them was a pit without an observable bottom. They were saying something, but words were muffled too much by the glass. I wrapped my hand around lever labeled 'drop' and stared into the persons eyes. "you're aren't fun to play games with. So we're gonna play a new game. You only have to hit as many things as you can on the way down. It may hurt your arms and legs, but you'll survive... I think. Good luck" I pulled down the lever and watched as they were dropped out of the glass box and down into the pit. I sat down and picked up a large, worn out bunny plushie. I hugged it tightly and watched a screen that displayed the ground level of the building. The floor was painted in a purplish pink color, with a splatter design. After a few more seconds, a large paintball hit the ground in the center of the room, adding a new layer of paint to the ground. I turned off the screen and picked up my gamegirl advanced, holding the plushie with one arm as I turned on my favorite game and began playing, wishing my beloved was here to play games with me. 

................................................................................................................................................................

A/n:

Now the story can progress into the next arc of Danganronpa. I don't have any big reason to have added this chapter, but I felt like it would be better to include it. Chapters might come out much slower since I haven't fully watched Danganronpa; Another episode, Ultra Despair Girls. Even though the next chapters wont be following the plot of it, I feel like I should take the time to watch it from start to finish rather than bits and pieces. But as usual not even I know when chapters will come out, it could be soon, it could be a month, All I know is that Monaca is best little sister in this story, and I want her back. Now, as per usual,

Until next chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 196 13
The 'mastermind' has decided to play one final game with Makoto Naegi, to prove himself as the Ultimate Hope or the Ultimate Despair... BOOK ONE - De...
86.8K 2.1K 36
If you know me IRL, you probably knew this was coming. Anyway, you are Y/n L/n, the Ultimate Street Fighter. You had a rough past as an only child. B...
121K 2.6K 32
Hope's Peak Academy is a place where talented people can perfect their talents and become ultimates. In this scenario it's a little different. It's a...
4.1K 68 23
"You may not believe what I'm about to describe. You may call me a liar. You may laugh at my ridiculous story and consider it nothing but a figment...