REGULUS | ASTRO

By LilyX356

"Stay out of my damn way, you machine!" "I'm afraid I cannot do so, Sir. " Cha Eunwoo is a prototype android... More

Chapter ONE
Chapter TWO
Chapter THREE
Chapter FOUR
Chapter FIVE
Chapter SIX
Chapter SEVEN
Chapter EIGHT
Chapter NINE
Chapter TEN
Chapter ELEVEN
Chapter TWELVE
Chapter THIRTEEN
Chapter FOURTEEN
Chapter FIFTEEN
Chapter SIXTEEN
Chapter SEVENTEEN
Chapter EIGHTEEN
Chapter NINETEEN
Chapter TWENTY
Chapter TWENTY ONE
Chapter TWENTY TWO
Chapter TWENTY FOUR
Chapter TWENTY FIVE
Chapter TWENTY SIX
END A/N

Chapter TWENTY THREE

2 0 0
By LilyX356

With the car damaged and on fire, Myungjun had no way of transportation anymore. And god knows where the monster was, because if it showed up, they were doomed.
He looked around the street, and spotted a couple more cars.

"We're going to have to borrow a car."
"That is stealing, Captain."
"We are borrowing , I'll give it back as soon as we are out of here." Myungjun said, going over to a car and breaking the window.

He opened it from the inside and and opened the door, getting in and attempting to look for the key.
He found them in the cup holder beside his chair, Eunwoo getting in the front.
Myungjun switched on the car, and it stirred into life, before he began driving.

"Ok. So you're telling me, that thing is Vernon? Why would anyone try programme him like that?" Myungjun asked, making a turn.
"I am not sure. It is a bit confusing, but a remedy may be in the working already. I will attempt to contact Electro.corp later, I just hope that their companies have been evacuated." He said.

Myungjun nodded, when they heard a metallic roar in the distance.
"That thing isn't dead?" He mumbled, before pressing down onto the gas and rushing forwards.
"He does have an armor on him, though I do not believe that it can withstand another round of bombs."

"It's unfortunate that I don't have more of those." Myungjun said, turning into the nearest street.
Eunwoo got an alert in his software, it was flashing red.

-report to Electro.corp immediately + new information on Mutated Alpha - Close to the main Electro.corp building. Check it out.

"We need to go to Electro.corp."
"What? Now? Why?"
"It's my instruction, we must go."

Myungjun mumbled under his breath, before he looked back quickly.
They couldn't hear Vernon anymore, nor could they see him.
"Ok.. we need to turn around then."
He stopped the car, before reversing, and driving back back where they came from.

It was tense, the atmosphere around them was tense. Everything was tense in general.

Myungjun put on the radio as he started to drive, but instead of music coming through the speaker, an alert was heard.

"Outbreak of the Regulus Virus has been documented into the history of this city. Evacuation plans have been taken, but many people have been killed because of the feral and ruthless infected on the streets. Electro.corp, one of the companies that handle most of the military androids, have agreed to let the uninfected migrate into their buildings for the time being, until the issue of this virus has been sorted. Thousands of androids are being sent out to take out the infected individuals, and we will make sure that everyone is safe at the end of the day. Alaina Arachi, signing off."

"Electro.corp.. so that's why we gotta go there. So we can evacuate!" Myungjun said, pressing down on the gas to go quicker.
"But Kira.. she's all alone at home, what if the-"
"She will be okay. I have sent out an older model from the 7777 series to take Kira into hiding. They are very agile, so I doubt any infected could take them down."

"Right.. okay."

They kept driving, but most of the roads were seriously blocked off. Trees had fallen onto the road, and it didn't look like the car could fit through anywhere.
"Looks like we gotta go on foot the rest of the way." Myungjun grumbled, getting out of the car.

Eunwoo got out too, a roar rumbling the ground.
"Come on, it's not too far from here." Myungjun said, hoisting himself up onto the rolled over tree trunk, and landing on the other side.
Eunwoo did the same, landing on both feet, unlike the other, who had to get up from the concrete ground before proceeding onwards.

Suddenly, Myungjun started coughing - hacking up a lung, it seemed - he didn't look alright.
"Captain?" Eunwoo said, light flickering orange as he went over to him.
"Y-Yeah? What?"
"Are you okay? You seem to be exhaling rather harshly."

"I'm.. fine. Come on, we don't have much time."
Eunwoo nodded, though he couldn't help but worry for the male. He looked ghostly pale, and there was these weird, greenish-black vein-like things on his arm. It was going up his neck, slowly, but effectively.

"Captain, you need a hospital." Eunwoo said, pushing it.
"I don't! All we need to do is to get to Electro.corp, they'll know, w-what to do.." He said, turning even more pale and clutching his stomach.
Eunwoo's light flickered yellow.

"Captain, do not throw up the contents in your stomach. It is viral, if you go to Electro.corp, you will infect the others. You will also proceed to feel worse, please attempt to keep it in." Eunwoo said.
Myungjun nodded slowly, taking a deep breath in.

"Y-Yeah.. Okay.. I'll try.."
He stumbled a little, and Eunwoo immediately grabbed his arm so he could sling it over his shoulder, while he kept a firm arm around his waist.
"It's not too far from here. You will be okay." Eunwoo said, trying to reassure the omega, who he could very clearly see was in distress.

Myungjun held onto him, coughing every once in a while, eyes bloodshot now.
They could see Electro.corp in the distance, and it gave Myungjun that tiny sliver of hope. Could they cure him? Or were they going to toss him outside with the other infected?

They were oh so close to the building, when a roar erupted, and a large paw slammed down right in front of them.
A tree came down onto the road in front of them, disabling the pass to the building that was supposed to have given them refuge.

Eunwoo snapped his head up to see Vernon, teeth beared as he neared, claw raised.
The claw came down onto them, Eunwoo shielding Myungjun from the damage.
The ground underneath them cracked and broke off, making it rumble and collapse.

Eunwoo gripped the omega close to him as the ground shook, before it completely tore off and they were sent flying down the mountain-like area.
Water splashed against them as they fell, rocks tore their skin and clothes, and finally - a thump.

Eunwoo fell right onto his back, coughing up some purple liquid, while making sure to keep a firm hold on the man on his chest.
"Fucking.. what the hell?" Myungjun grumbled, wiping blood from his lip and hoisting himself up, grabbing onto a tree for support as he doubled over.

"Awh shit.."

Eunwoo got up, brushing the dirt off of his ripped uniform, gaze averting to the Captain there.
"Captain?"

Myungjun shook as the feeling of the vile liquid rose up his throat. Tears gathered at his eyes as he attempted to keep it in, but in the end. He couldn't.
He doubled over into the bushes and threw up, flaming red liquid shooting out of his mouth onto the ground.
Hot flashes went through his whole body, electricity shocks irking him every once in a while as his muscles spasmed.

Eunwoo's light flashed red.
Oh God.

As soon as Myungjun was done, he fell back against the trunk of the tree, trembling and looking half dead.
Eunwoo could only feel pity for the man. He looked to be in intense pain, and with the way the veins pulsed on his arm and neck, it just confirmed his theory.
He could feel fear radiating off of the other in waves, which made his software flash red.

As he analyzed his state, it was confirmed - he was now in the viral state of the virus.

Eunwoo padded over to him and sat down beside him.
"Can I do something, Captain?"
Myungjun could only nod weakly, he wasn't in the mindset to be snarky with him anymore. He was just so weak. All he wanted to do was go to sleep, and preferably, never wake up. With the pain thudding through his whole body, he cursed himself for not being careful.

Eunwoo wrapped his arms around the omega, and pulled him in close, embracing him. He could feel the other shaking, it was unusual to see his Captain, always so upbeat and outright, in such a vulnerable and weak state.
It made his light flicker yellow.

A cough shook the Captain's whole body, a whimper following on.
He could feel him nuzzle into him, trying to calm himself, probably. Though he didn't have the normal, Alpha pheromones, Myungjun would still be calmed. His scent had adjusted to what the Captain would usually scent out at home - everything that calmed him.

A few minutes passed, and the officer was passed out, shaky snores leaving his mouth.
Eunwoo got out of his grip, taking off his jacket and covering Myungjun with it.
He would be safe here.. and anyway, Eunwoo wouldn't be long.
The mutated Alpha was here, he would take it with him. Once and for all.

Then, he would bring Myungjun to a hospital. Happy ending, no?

He took one last look at the sick omega, before he transformed into his wolf form, and bounded off into the forest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 154 8
♠️ Ten years after surviving the horrific abuse that caused him to lose everything in his senior year of highschool, alpha Kim Taehyung reunites with...
190 21 7
Moving to London was supposed to be Choi San's big break: find a real job, get away from his family's mess in his suffocating hometown. Instead, San...
84.6K 2.7K 36
Ryujin is a 25 year old female alpha being pressured under her family's circumstances and once her parents found out she was a lesbian, her life gets...
30.2K 1.4K 11
Kim Dokja, a gifted detective with an extraordinary amount of money at his disposal. One day, he met his fated alpha, that man couldn't be more oppos...