TABERU โ”€ Fushiguro M.

By yua-giri

โ THOSE WHO YOU SAVE MIGHT KILL SOMEONE IN THE FUTURE. โž ๐Ÿ–‡ ready to go home after a mission, fushiguro spots... More

Notes.
01 | Wrong way home
02 | Swallow
03 | Train ride
04 | Interest
05 | Meet again
06 | Suspicious
07 | Thoughts
08 | Hungry
09 | Returning
10 | Jujutsu tech
11 | Explanation
12 | Second years
13 | Home
14 | Potential
15 | Eyes everywhere
16 | 'Are you alright?'
17 | Dinner
18 | Family
19 | Where things go south
20 | Messy
21 | Careful
22 | Targets
23 | Handcuffs
24 | Heavy
25 | Useless
26 | Reunite
27 | A team
28 | Nowhere
29 | Rage
30 | Awake
31 | Peace of mind
32 | Bad idea
33 | Alone
34 | Spiralling
35 | Identity
36 | Mistake
37 | No strings attached
38 | Rescue
39 | Shock
40 | Sleepless
41 | Car rides
42 | Saitama Urami
43 | Arguement
44 | Yasohachi bridge
45 | Deep breaths
00 | Seishin o Mitasu
46 | One and only
47 | His hammer
48 | A little bit of love
49 | Pretty girl Yuko
50 | The mole
51 | Neutral
52 | Letting go
53 | The divide
54 | Cutting ties
55 | Water and sand
56 | Retribution
57 | The ruined moment
58 | Eight-handled sword
59 | Hell on earth
60 | Thicker bond
61 | A true curse
62 | Sacrifice
63 | The new world
64 | Reunion of the strongest
65 | Okkotsu Yuta
66 | New motive
00 | The culling game
67 | Master tengen
68 | Rules
69 | Give and take
70 | Star corridor
71 | Tochigi prefecture
72 | Conscience
74 | Seven
75 | Garden
76 | Apprehended
77 | Colony
78 | Kogane
79 | Calm before the storm
80 | Stronger will
81 | Civil confrontation
82 | Lawyer and baths
83 | Trial of guilt
84 | Give and take
...
00 | Actors

73 | Hoshi?

2.5K 144 65
By yua-giri

"Fushiguro, isn't this dangerous? We're pushing the bluff a bit far."

The three students have left the parking lot, successful with getting in the gambling club. Though they all came out unharmed, their original plan ending up nor working out.

Instead of fushiguro being picked as the person taking a former club members place, you and Itadori were the ones who were selected. Two fights in a night.

Even if they're more suited to these types of stuff, who the hell chose them? Hakari of course. One of the guys at the parking lot apparently contacted Hakari and the third year listened to what's happening despite already having a camera above the parking lot- watching Itadori, Fushiguro, and you.

"Not really." Fushiguro says, "If the curse users are participating also, then there must be a lot of reorganizing the draw. More than that.."

"He's there. Hakari was watching, right?" you chime in, a few steps ahead of the boys. You look over your shoulder for some affirmation and fushiguro nods at this.

"Since they observed us using the security camera, it's also highly likely that Hakari-senpai is also there." Itadori says.

Fushiguro could hear something being dragged from a distance. He looks behind him- his eyes catching a figure.

'Oh..?'

Is that..

!!!

To show his disinterest so the figure would back off, Fushiguro shrugs as if what he had seen must've been his mind playing tricks. He then began to think more about what could happen while the three of you are setting the plan in motion. The best option for Fushiguro is to be out of the spotlight as much as possible to avoid attracting any attention.

Itadori's fine. The boy can handle his own but he has to keep his noisy mouth in check. The boy's also fine when fighting- Itadori can handle a punch or two.

On the other hand, would you..

"Itadori, you participate in the match and investigate what's going on from the inside." Fushiguro explains as he stops walking, making you and Itadori halt as well.

"Y/N, you come with me. One fighter is enough to entertain Hakari." he continues. You raise a brow at him, speechless.

"Megumi, what..?" you sigh, brows furrowed, "Do you not trust me?"

"It's not that. I'm just worried."

Itadori sweatdrops. "Guys.."

"Was it because of what i said?" you mutter in disbelief, "Megumi, did you think i'll kill someone while fighting?"

You look at him, and Fushiguro's eyes slightly widen. What?

Itadori's taken aback. Is that the conversation he interrupted this morning? The boy with pink hair then turns to Fushiguro who's also shocked at what you said.

"No, no, that's-"

You rudely cut him off.

"Then what is is, huh?"

"You two..! Can you two not fight?!" Itadori shouts, catching their attention.

"You two should talk about things before we proceed with the misison." Itadori says, scratching the back of his head, "Communication is the key, right?"

You take a deep breath before crossing your arms across your chest.

"Right. What's next, Fushiguro?"

'Talk about unshakable..!' Itadori gulps as he looks at the two, 'Y/N's cooperating, but she's not backing down at all.. She really wants to fight.'

Yikes. The last name treatment. a part of Fushiguro's heart aches- god, he really needs to think things through before suddenly saying things like that.

'Oh my god. Oh my god?' although calm, you're worried. Neither you or Fushiguro showed any emotion so it's hard to see if he's hurt or not. You didn't want to make him feel bad..

He probably just wants to protect you, but let's face it. Not every mission he's able to have you by his side. Sometimes, he just needs to trust you.

"Fine." Fushiguro then continues walking, and both you and Itadori follow.

"It's about a fifty-fifty chance of me getting in but in the meantime, i'll try to infiltrate the parking lot." he says, "I believe they're suspicious of me, but leave me be."

"If we're caught, i'll get screwed. They already have no trust in me. At this rate, we won't even have a chance to meet Hakari."

"If that happens, we out muscle them." Itadori says. It's a term for.. Beating them up until they agree because we failed the mission.

"It'll be our last resort." Fushiguro nods.

You sigh, "You guys are too violent. We came here to ask Hakari for help. We better not do anything to jeopardize our relationship with him in the future."

"Although in some situations, it can't be helped." Fushiguro counters, "To be honest, i don't think it's all that wise to make a move right now. But i don't want to waste time before Tsumiki's deadline for the culling game."

Itadori checks his phone, "It's five pm on the tenth. Nine days left until the deadline.."

"It took us longer than expected to get here. so, tonight i need to penetrate the club to meet Hakari. If there's even a hint of trouble, i'll back off immediately. Reason why it's fifty-fifty."

"You better." you mutter, and Fushiguro could only spare you a glance.

Itadori nods.

"Got it."

Outside of the building where the gambling club is held, two students are awkwardly standing side by side.Much to the girls dismay, Itadori left to the parking lot without her. Y/N had no choice but to instead go with Fushiguro since she doesn't know the ins and outs of the building.

Y/N's eyes scan the dark surroundings of the parking lot, a little pissed.

"Hey, Y/N." Fushiguro calls, sparing her a glance, "Sorry.."

Despite his apology she doesn't budge. To make it worse, the girl turns away from him. Fushiguro could assume that she's not as angry as before, so he hesitantly takes a few steps towards her.

He raises his arms. He gulps.

Y/N, who has succeeded in keeping a straight face while with Fushiguro, is surprised when she feels weight being placed on her body. An irritated Yūrei then appears in front of her, no longer stationed on her shoulders.

Heat then rises to the girls cheeks when she feels a pair of arms gently wrapping around her torso.

"Fushi- Megumi..?! What are you.."

"I didn't want you to participate because.. they might put you againts a strong opponent. Hakari's the type to do that to make the fights exciting." he confesses, "I saw someone suspicious when we were leaving the parking lot."

"Tall.. Wearing a cloak.. And they were dragging a sledge hammer."

Y/N froze, eyes slightly going wide. Fushiguro tightens the hugs, ignoring the way his heart beats and how he's starting to feel a bit embarrassed. He's not one to display affection so openly even if there's no one around..

.. But if it's for you.. why not?

"I know." he says, "It may be his."

Y/N then places a hand on the boys arms, as if wanting him to let her go. Fushiguro complies, a bit worried that he might've said something that hit a spot.

He's relieved to see her turn around and face him. She takes one of his hands in hers.

"That's one more reason for me to participate.." the girl sighs, "Megumi, can you just please let me?"

Her heart drops. He doesn't look convinced, but he also doesn't look sure on what to say. Y/N then continues to persuade him.

"It weighs twenty pounds. I doubt someone has the strength to carry nor use it." she explains.

"Megumi, i wanna go steal it for him. Seikatsu's dead, i know, but at least let me not forget him." the girl continues, "If it's not his, then i'll leave it."

Fushiguro rubs the back of her hand using his thumb. he has a hard time deciding on things- he could understand where she's coming from since he also lost a sibling; not in the way that Y/N did. If she's willing to do something reckless for Seikatsu..

'Do you not trust me?'

He recalls what she said.

"Fine.." he looks away, "You can go. I'll be fine by myself."

A smile tugs on the corners of the girls lips. Y/N the lets go of the boys hand before grabbing his collar instead. She pulls him towards her to place a kiss on his cheek.

"Wha- what?"

He's caught off guard. Fushiguro pulls away, face now red. Y/N chuckles, liking the reaction she got from him.

"Thanks for giving me a chance, Megumi."

"Yeah, yeah.. You're welcome. You better come back with no serious injuries."

Y/N nods.

"Not gonna promise you anything, but i'll definitely try."

"Hoshi! The hell did you go?"

Itadori waves at the girl as she approaches them. She had missed the conversation Itadori had, but he'll just tell her after the fights. Y/N nods, glad that she's just in time to watch Itadori's fight.

"Itadori got bere before me. Too excited." she reasons, now walking alongside the man from yesterday and her classmate.

The girl stays on the sidelines as Itadori steps on the ring. Y/N's surprised to see his opponent.

"Let's introduce today's competitors!" the commentator starts, "An assasin who suddenly appeared! Watch your backs folks!"

"The dangerous fireball boy, Yuji Itadori! And- there is a panda! No matter if it stands, or sits or walks. It's just a legit panda!"

"Alright. Put up your bets. Your bets!"

"are You ready? Are you ready~?"

When they started, Y/N watched with stars shining in her eyes. They're so awesome like always! The intense fight between man and animal lasted only a minute but the crowd's left satisfied; Itadori gave the last blow and unfortunately, panda no longer wanted to get up and beaten.

This declares Itadori as the winner of the match.

"Moving on to the second match of the night! Woman on woman violence!"

"Eh?" Y/N mutters. She thought she'll be fighting a man.

"Another fighter appeared not too long ago after you and Itadori." the man from beside her explains, "Gave a lot of money. Asked to specifically fight you. Now get out there!"

The girl was then harshly patted on the back as if saying that she should go ahead. Y/N sighs, deciding to go with it.

'At least it's a fair fight, hm?' she thought.

Another figure, who Y/N assumes is her opponent, steps on the ring. They have pretty white hair and a pair of sharp yellow eyes- it reminded Y/N of a cat. Their mouth is also covered with a black mask.

"The mysterious lady who refuses to reveal her face.. Asato Kimoto! And her opponent, who appeared along with Yuji Itadori- Hoshi!"

"Place your bets!"

The commentator hyped them up. The parking lot's silent with all the people who betted waiting with baited breaths. Asato nods at Y/N before bowing. To show some respect, the girl mirrors Asato's actions.

'That's odd. She feels.. Cursed.' Y/N thought, getting into a stance. Her eyes are on Asato.

"Now! Let's begin!"

Once the match started, Asato is the first to attack. They raise their leg, aiming to land a kick on Y/N's torso. Y/N uses an arm to block it.

"You..!"

Y/N's eyes widen, seeing cursed energy in the color of blue trailing from Asato's leg to their hand. They swing their fist, successful in punching Y/N.

'They're not distributing cursed energy to each limb..!'

'..They're transferring one source! It's confusing!'

The crowd above cheered as Asato switches to kicking the girl with their feet. Y/N coughs, blood dripping from her nose.

When they attempt to land another powerful hit on the girl, Y/N grabs their arm before twisting it. Asato's caught off guard as he expected her to block.

She then kicks them in between their crotch, surprised to see Asato's eyes go wide. Y/N then kicks them to the ground, already having an idea as to who Asato Kimoto really is.

"That's.. That's no woman!"

Y/N shouts, placing a foot on his chest before leaning down to look at him. She grabs him by the hair before pulling off his mask. The girl then proceeds to slam his face down the cement. Asato winces.

"They're a man!"

The watchers from above either let out a gasp or started chatting with one another. This is getting interesting- Hakari and Kirara who have been watching the match are shocked too.

"Well isn't this a surprise..?" Y/N stands up, kicking Asato on the stomach. She wipes the blood from her bleeding nose, now angrier than before.

"So pathetic. You pretend to be playing fair and still lost?" she scoffs.

Asato chuckles bitterly, finally choosing to speak, "Wanna take this outside, you whore?"

"Huh? Why don't you get up and say that to my face?" Y/N kicks him once again, "I'm sixteen, asshole."

Asato coughs as he struggled to get back on his two feet. He clutches his stomach, a grin tugging on the corners of his lips.

"Haru was sixteen too."

Y/N's eyes widen.

Asato's grin then drops. He turns to the commentator, shaking his head and showing a thumbs down.

"Alright! Asato Kimoto has forfeited and no longer desires to figh! Hoshi's the winner!"

Although they didn't excite the crowd as much as Itadori's fight with panda did, both Y/N and Asato left them shocked because of two things. Y/N's fast thinking, and Asato pretending to be a woman to probably get the upper hand.

"Meet me at the back of the building." Asato then walks away, not before bumping into the girls shoulder.

Y/N grits her teeth. She looks around the crowd above for either fushiguro or Itadori. Once she confirms that neither of the boys are there to stop or hold her back, Y/N turns around to where Asato headed to.

As she rounds the corner, there she see the boy leaning on one of the cement pillars. His hair is still down, and there seems to be something resting by his feet.

Y/N's eyes widen, "Sei's.. Sei's hammer."

"ASATO!" she calls out, her voice echoing.

The boy turns to where he hears her, grin widening as he sees the girl approaching him. Asato chuckles as his blood dripped from his arm and to the hammer.

When the girl got too close, Asato swings the hammer to her. Using her arms imbued with cursed energy, Y/N easily blocks the hit.

"Uwa!" Asato swings it once again, to which this attack Y/N also blocks.

He repeats this for a few more times before he's forced to take a few steps back. Y/N inahles sharply as a realization hits her.

'He's fighting like him.' she stares at Asato, an imagine of Seikatsu flashing in her mind. The girls heart aches, although she doesn't let this bother her.

"Crap!" Asato huffs, "What the hell was Seikatsu even thinking..!" he mutters to himself.

Y/N could see multiple red shackles holding the hammer, as if binding it to asatos bleeding wrist. Is this his technique? That's why he's still able to lift it up? She looks back at the teens face- sweating, insane grin still on his lips, and..

..He's struggling to hold it up!

"That's not yours.. To weild!" she suddenly lunges at Asato, cursed energy in the color of crimson on her hand.

Asato takes a few steps back as Y/N closes the distance. The girl, instead of hitting him like what Asato assumed she'll do, grabs the handle of the hammer.

Heh..

"Neither of us are worthy."

Asato whispers, and Y/N didn't have time to react as she feels pain shooting from her stomach. The boy lets go of the hammer before putting some distance between them.

Y/N winces as she feels blood starting to drip from the fresh wound- she shouldn't have tried to get close to the teen.

"Poor you.."

Asato chuckles, throwing away the bloody butterfly knife on the ground, watching as the girl struggled to stay on her two feet. Y/N looks at the bleeding wound on her stomach. She drops to her knees, the pain in her body being too much to handle at this point. Asato's smart; he attacked just as they finished the match.

Satisfied with what he has done, Asato then turns around, leaving her to bleed there with the hammer secured in her hands.

Feeling stuffy after the fight, Asato uses one of the hair ties he brought to tie his hair into a low ponytail. He then slides his cold hands back to the pockets of his pants.

His vision's beginning to get blurry. He exhales shakily- that was a lot of blood wasted to control the sledge hammer.

Asato then smiles, failing to notice the figure slowly getting up the ground.

"See you at the culling game, Hoshino."

i missed all of u lots <3 how are
you all?? and shameless promo
bcs y not!!

the first three chapters of..

KUGUTSU ;
geto suguru
[ hidden inventory ]
[ ofc big booba toji is here ]

..is out now! feel free to check
it out. thanks for your support!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

441K 17.8K 58
"Don't ignore me Y/n-channnn! Please say something :( Pleassseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Pppllleeeeeaaaaasssseeeeeeeeeeee Pretty pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" A...
850K 28.1K 92
{ Megumi Fushiguro x Female Reader } Y/N, the only adopted daughter of Satoru Gojo, finds herself and her strength in the world of Jujutsu where the...
1.8M 72.6K 50
โ๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š ๐™จ๐™๐™ฎ. ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ค...โž Gojo Satoru has always been misunderstood, but beyond his unw...