68 | Rules

"She can extinguish

"She can extinguish.. Cursed techniques?"

Fushiguro ask, referring to Hana Kurusu.

"Yes. The angel's cursed technique can open the back of the prison realm." Tengen says.

"Do you know where she is now?"

"The colony in the east side of Tokyo. The game barriers reject me, so i don't have any more information. I will begin my explanation here."

"There are ten colonies around japan. They are connected by barriers that form a line that sends humans in Japan to the other side."

"So this.. Will end up like this?"

Itadori thought. Tsukumo then ask.

"Is Hokkaido not included because of the Jujutsu society's barrier?"

"Correct. it has already been established as a vast sacred area." Tengen answers her question.

"Well, that's the rugged lands for you." Tsukumo says.

"Conveyance to the other side may sound exaggerated, but a curse fell on everyone in Japan as preparation for a merger."

Everyone? did that include you and your friends? From beside you, Fushiguro then ask.

"How long will it take to complete the ritual?"

"That depends on the game, but two months should suffice."

1. after awakening a cursed
technique, players must declare
their participation in the culling
game at a colony of their choice
within nineteen days.

"Right now, it's nine in the morning. On november nine." Maki says, to which Okkotsu adds,

"The player sorcerers awakened at about midnight on october thirty-one."

You decide to do the rest of the math as Fushiguro seemed to have went silent. His brows were furrowed, as if worried about something.