58 | Eight-handled sword

[ 11:05 PM ]
[ DOGENZAKA, IN FRONT
OF SHIBUYA 109 ]

'Huh..?'

'It's so cold..'

Despite their current situation, Y/N, who was slowly regaining her consciousness, made no move to speak up while Shigemo  and Fushiguro had their conversation. They were both bleeding together with the dark haired first year dragging Y/N by the back of her uniform.

"The ten shadows technique begins when a sorcerer receives two divine dogs.."

All she hears is the dripping of liquid, soft pants, and Fushiguro's tired voice as he continued explaining how his technique works.

".. In order to use other shikigami's, the sorcerer and divine dogs must work together to exorcise them."

She felt the rough ground below her. Slowly she began opening her eyes, only to see Shigemo standing there with a smile, holding his weapon.

"Then the sorcerer gains more shikigami, which they can utilize to exorcise and amass up to ten shikigami's.."

Shigemo  made no effort to clean the blood from his face as he spoke, "Are you finished yet?"

"The girl from before was pretty strong too. And all of you are still so young."

'Girl from before..?' Y/N's brows furrow, immediately thinking it was kugisaki who the blond encountered.

The girl is suddenly dropped onto the floor with a thud, making her wince. Fushiguro follows, tired from both dragging her and keeping distance with Shigemo .

"Sorry.." he weakly apologizes to the girl, who he now noticed is awake once again. He continued explaining his technique,

"The thing is.. You can exorcise a shikigami with multiple people. But doing so nullifies the technique's effect after the exorcism is done."

"For the sorcerer, it's a pointless exorcism. But even a pointless exorcism has it's uses."

Y/N huffs as she tried to stand up. This surprises both herself and Shigemo since she is still bleeding out from her two wounds. She managed to get back on her feet but her legs are shaking a little.

She'll have to thank Dagon's tasty shikigami's and Gojo's advice from previous trainings.

So.. Why's she still up after all her wounds?

'The curse energy i consume circulates around my whole body.' Y/N sighs out of relief, checking both her wounds.

'It's not focused on one spot, not appearing when i activate my technique, and not stopping either.'

'Imagine an armor. It protects the body while also managing to distribute cursed energy for combat.'

'That's why i need to need to eat every now and then. However, when i learned how to control my hunger, it's beginning to feel like my cursed energy's starting to focus on being transferred to weapons rather than the body.'

She spares her bleeding tummy a glance, a small frown on her lips.

'That's how this happened.. I was more concerned about the spear than my own body.'

Y/N and Shigemo 's eyes meet, and the girl notices the blond holding her spear. She turns back to Fushiguro who she helped stand.

"Hey.. Megumi." she calls to the boy, patting his back, "What're we going to do now?"

Fushiguro's currently a mess, his mind clouded and weighing the impact of the decision he'll be making.