40 | Sleepless

this concludes the
mini arc i had planned.
hope ya'll liked seikatsu
:D

hope ya'll liked seikatsu:D

"Explain. The both of you."

"we're sorry..!"

You and Itadori are both kneeling in front of a angry Maki. The two of you were training peacefully until maki and of course, the others, demanded for an explanation as to why you and Itadori suddenly disappeared yesterday.

"Come on." panda encourages the two, "Tell us what you did."

"Shake!" Inumaki nods.

Kugisaki crosses her arms, "Is it really that hard? Wait.. Did Gojo-sensei made you two do something..?"

Itadori huffs, "The worst thing he can do is leave us alone. Together."

"Which he unfortunately did." you sigh, continuing what Itadori wanted to say.

"What?!"

"He left you two alone..?"

Fushiguro frowns, god, Gojo really needed to get some help. Though the two first years looks fine and no one seems to be injured, Fushiguro still has a feeling like something happened that the two didn't want to talk about.

And there is. He's right.

"Don't say anything to anyone, okay? I'll be the one to tell them.."

Itadori recalls the conversation he had with you minutes before meeting the others for training. It was so vague, but he knew exactly what you meant― you didn't want anyone knowing you had another living relative.

He'll respect your decision for now. iIf you did want to keep it a secret from everyone, which he hoped you wont, then Itadori can't do anything about it. It's your privacy and problem, not his.

Though he can't help but wonder.

What are you feeling right now..?

It must've shocked you when a random guy suddenly claims you as his sister and then also tries to kill you, right?

Though what made Itadori curious is Seikatsu's technique. He could clearly see one thing you had in common with him― raw strength. You showed it through your punches, and seikatsu through his wielding of a heavy weapon.

He said it was a family technique.. So it might mean that one day, you'll be able to have a domain of your own. Itadori wonders if your domain would be the same as your brothers.

That would be so cool...!

Itadori then feels a shiver down his spine, recalling the wide domain― the ground below filled with curses, the red light that gave the domain a creepy feel to it, and of course, one of the domain's unique features; how Seikatsu can easily release the swarm of curses from the ground.