84 | Give and take

SOMEWHERE IN MIYAGI

SOMEWHERE IN MIYAGI

"Odd."

Okkotsu mutters, looking down at a mutilated body on the ground. He looks around the run down building he's in- scattered around are more corpses killed in the similar fashion. All are mangled and barely recognizable.

But it's not like Okkotsu planned on finding out the names of everyone who died. Though what he can do in a time like this is search for the sorcerer who's responsible for the deaths.

They're probably a strong player and from the looks of it, one with many points. It would be a shame to let all of those points go to waste, however, Okkotsu needs to place his trust on his underclassmen, Panda, and Hakari.

Points may be wasted now, but it won't be soon. And if even Itadori, Fushiguro, and Y/N aren't able to succeed, then Okkotsu will just gather the needed points by himself.

They've suffered enough from Shibuya.

Okkotsu would be happy to do the rest of the work. For his friends and Gojo.

"Oh?!~"

Someone sang, making Okkotsu take his eyes off the disfigured bodies. He turns to where he heard the voice- only to see a grinning man holding a butcher knife who seems to be examining the corpses. Okkotsu frowns. That must be the sorcerer who caused this.

Their eyes meet.

"A new victim!"

Is what Okkotsu last hears before a knife comes flying to his face, cursed energy in the color of yellow controlling the item. He strikes, though as the knife passes him, Okkotsu immediately turns around to hit the weapon again. It felt like a boomerang.

He turns his attention to the player-the shit eating grin still on his face as his butcher knife returns to his hand. Okkotsu then sees a few flickers from the corner of his eyes.

'Something like telekinesis?'

He concluded as he watches multiple scraps of metal, pipes, and weapons left by other sorcerers start to float.

Okkotsu could probably copy whatever the hell this is. The boy then calls for Rika for assistance.

"Shikigami, huh." the unnamed sorcerer mutters, grin slowly dropping, "And not too much of a talker. How boring."

The curse reaches for a weapon, replacing the katana that Okkotsu has. Maybe before he attempts telekinesis.. He'll try something else first.

The man across the floor of bodies sweatdrops, however, he wasn't going to back down now that he has a lot of points.

"Thank you, Rika." Okkotsu says as the curse attempts to smile.

She hands him his new weapon with ease. Okkotsu swings it around, amused with how one of his kouhai's were able to fight with this.