56 | Retribution

"An eye for an eye."

Relief is what she felt

However, the cursed enegy she was emitting and placing onto her weapon never wavered nor ceased.

She was still ready to attack and bash someone's head.

With no second left to spare, Fushiguro's  shadow reaches the two sorcerers.

"Megumi!"

The second year smirks.

Maki's surprised to see a familiar weapon coming out of the warp, but nonetheless, decides to pluck it out from the ground.

Y/N could see the determination in the girls eyes as she finally weilds the weapon. It made her smile.

"You know, you're really such a cocky brat!"

SPECIAL GRADE CURSED TOOL

PLAYFUL CLOUD !!

Fushiguro began expanding his domain, a few of his frog shikigami's escaping the shadows that is formed similar to a tornado.

"How foolish."

Dagon raises a hand, but before a technique could be released, Maki and Y/N immediately went to attack the curse.

When dagon uses his arm to block Maki which fortunately led him to lose a few chunks of flesh, a sledge hammer was swung to his torso.

'Wait.. It's getting lighter?'

Y/N clenches her weapon tighter. Wasn't it supposed to be twenty pounds? Though she can easily carry it, the weapon still weighed like a small hammer like Kugisaki's. The hard head still dragged down it's handle.