Two Minds Are Better Than One...

Par Renadiamond26

A quirk wanted by many yet useless in battle. (Y/N) possesses the quirk to read minds, but it doesn't help ve... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Mieko's Story
Chapter 6
AU: Shoto Todoroki~
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 7

1K 29 22
Par Renadiamond26

He gently caressed your skin as he whispered sweet nothings in your ear leaving his mark on everything he considered his. It was quite a heated night one that was bound only to get hotter. With no haste he proceeded to his next task - removing that thin barrier which would make his intent easy and clear. The chill from the cold air mixed with the warmth of his breath touched your skin alerting all nerves giving you goosebumps as your sleeves slowly slid down your shoulders. You could tell there was no turning back now. You were in total bliss. Every step he took was in complete consideration of what you thought. Of course you were nervous, but you just couldn't help but think 'What happens next?' 

"Are you...." he asked breathing heavily, looking for a sign of your approval eyes obviously yearning.

"Y-yeah...." without hesitation you locked your lips with his feeling the heat rushing through your body no longer giving a care to the ruffled sheets.

hmmm....

"~@*#$/N)...."

wha....huh?

"(Y/N), (Y/N)! You're gonna be late if you don't wake up," a familiar voice said.

"Hmm...wake...up," you mumbled.

"Honey, are you catching a fever? Your face is all red....if you're not gonna to go then I'll tell Shinso to leave-"

"Wha...school- WAIT Shinso is here!!??!!" you finally jolted out of your sleep.

"Why the shock? You've been going to school  together since last week," (M/N) explained.

"Ahh tell him to go without me today!" you said as you rushed to the bathroom covering your embarrassed face with your hands slamming the door behind you.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL F*@#!!!??!!" you shouted at the mirror aggressively running your fingers through your hair, "What kind of dream was that?!" still intensely blushing, "I've never thought about those things heck I never even liked a guy!"

You suddenly stopped to think - an arm folded while the other at your chin.

"I-I didn't see who it was but....his voice, it sounded like...." you just about resembled a cherry or any red fruit at this point once a certain name popped up in your head.

.... Shinso

"C-could I possibly....Argh get out of my head," you aggressively shook your head, "Let's get ready for school, I won't be as early as I usually am but I can still make good time."

_________

After a few minutes of leaving your house, you saw Mieko along the way.

"Hey Mieko!" you waved trying to catch her up.

"Huh? (Y/N)? Leaving for school at a normal time? What miracle happened?" Mieko greeted quite shocked.

"Ha... overslept a little hehe," you nervously chuckled.

"Really? You and Hitoshi are always at school at these ungodly hours. You're bound ta get a little extra sleepy sometimes," Mieko laughed.

!!!

"Y-you called Shinso by his first name just now!" you felt a bit shocked.

"Yeah....?" Mieko perked then wondered if there was anything special about it.

"Are you that close to him?" you asked slightly feeling jealous.

"Nope, but what does it matter? I'm sure we're friends! Even if we've only ever exchanged....the air we breath...hehe it doesn't matter! Besides, he's your best friend isn't he? Any friend a yours is a friend a mine!" she smiled as brightly as her eyes.

"Well, I don't know about best friends," you unknowingly flushed. Did your heart just skip a beat? Is this seriously happening?

"Whaddyah mean? You guys are like a bench and a butt, INseparable. In fact-" 

....that's an interesting analogy....

-and she continued until you guys reached UA~

_________

You braced the familiar oversized door to greet a classroom half-full  of your classmates and to the wall you saw in his seat, Shinso. You didn't know why you felt so anxious after seeing him. You and Mieko part ways to go find your individual seats, but your problem was that you'd have to face Shinso, especially since you're seated right behind him. As you carefully made your way, you soon realized his gaze was unavoidable. As you took your seat, he turned around from his desk and placed an elbow on yours.

"What happened to you today? I thought you hated being late," Shinso genuinely asked with a blank yet calm expression.

At this simple remark, your heart started racing as if you were running a marathon.

"Uh-, actu-" 

Walking alone without you this morning felt....different.

At this point you weren't even sure if he actually thought that or if the universe suddenly decided to mess with you. One thing you knew for sure was that your face was definitely not one shade anymore.

"Ugh I-I was um- ah," it was as if your brain was starting to short circuit.

Am I seriously stammering right now?

"Did you secretly just kill someone? You're acting like you committed a crime," Shinso tilted his head in sarcasm.

"I just overslept!" you finally blurted out then you slowly sunk into your seat placed your head on the desk and covered it with your hands presumably hiding your heated face.

Embarrassing T^T Someone kill me now.

Strangely enough right after you thought that, the emergency alarm sounded off in the school.

"ALL STUDENTS SLOWLY EVACUATE THE BUILDING!" 

"Huh, there's been a breach?!"

"I thought UA had the best security systems!"

"Does that mean maybe a villain got in?!" the rest of the class started to panic.

"Students, let's go!" Midnight came to the door and warned.

Within an instant, the students rushed out the door in panic to join the confusion. With all the rushing and pushing you were soon separated from everyone you knew.

What the hell is up with everybody? The more they panic the longer it takes to evacuate!

In a nick of time, you saw what looked to be a student flying through the air (????). As weird as it was, he seemed to calm the situation down enough for everyone to start moving normally.

After a while, everyone was crowded on the outside and sure enough you were separated from your class. As you looked around for someone you knew, your eyes spotted a familiar broccoli haired someone amongst the crowd.

Oh Broccoli hair! What was his name again?

"Hey Midoriya, over here!" you waved to get his attention.

"Huh, o-oh! (L/N)," he acknowledged.

You cut through the crowd to get closer.

"What's this all about?" you asked.

"I'm not really sure, this morning when I came to school the place was flooded with reporters," he started.

"Reporters? But when I came to school this morning the place was clean and I doubt I've even been here for 30 minutes," you replied.

"Well, I guess they move fast especially since they found out All Might is teaching here."

"All Might?"

Oh yeah, I forgot he was teaching here...guess it's because I'm in the general department.

"Yeah, and then when we got inside this happened," Midoriya paused and placed his hand on his chin, " maybetheresbeenabreachinthesystemsomehowthatcausedthistotallockdownbuthowisthatpossibleisntUAsupposedtobe-"

What is he saying?....

"Uhh, wait, what do you mean we?" you cut in before he became uncontrollable.

"Huh? oh, me and Todoroki," he answered.

Todoroki?? Hold on.... Endeavor had a kid?

The moment you thought this Todoroki walked up beside Midoriya due to hearing mention of his name.

"A friend Midoriya?" he said in a deep yet familiar tone you're used to hearing from Shinso and Mr. Aizawa.

Holy ****, why are all these monotone guys so hot.

"Ah (L/N) (Y/N) of class 1-C, a friend of Midoriya....nice to meet you," you hesitantly bowed.

"Todoroki Shoto," he stated blankly.

"Uh, might I say you have really interesting eyes.... they're pretty," you complimented.

Well that's....direct.

"Ah, I didn't mean to be direct or out of place or anything hehe," you quickly added after hearing his hidden remark.

"Uh...ok," he answered.

"Hey, don't think she's weird or anything, that's the first thing she told me before we turned friends," a familiar voice approached.

You looked up to see Mieko smiling and Shinso following behind.

"Mieko! Shinso!" you called out.

"Come on (L/N) we have to regroup with the rest of the class," Shinso spoke up.

__________

After physical education class you were in the girls' changing room and you decided to talk to Mieko about your dream.

"Uh, Mieko, there's something I haven't been able to get off my head," you began.

"What is it? Do you need help ta take off your P.E. shirt?" she joked.

"It's different...." as you slowly built the courage to tell her the dream you become a little red just thinking about it, "This morning I had a dream..." you fiddled your thumbs.

"What kind of dream?"

"The naughty kind....with a boy"

"Gasp, who was it? Who was it?" Mieko now excited about your story.

"Well I didn't exactly see his face, but his voice sounded like.... Shinso," you pursed your lips and grabbed your pants in embarrassment.

"You didn't tell me you and Hitoshi were a thing! Unless, oh I see, you like him," Mieko cheekily smiled.

"What?! That's absurd, he's my friend. It hasn't even been 3 weeks since I've we've known each other, how can I like him?" you freaked out.

"Well you might not think so but I think your body is obviously way ahead a your mind, tell the honest truth, how did the dream feel?"

"N-nice," you admitted as you hanged down your head.

"See? And something tells me your mind is catching up with your body looking at how red you are," Mieko tried to convince you.

Oh no 

"Does this mean our friendship is over?" you asked a bit worried.

"It doesn't have to be, not unless you plan to confess someday, but what happens after that really depends on how he feels about you."

"I....won't confess. I promised Hitoshi to be his friend, I don't want to change that."

"Well, if you're gonna do that at least remember you usually call him Shinso and not Hitoshi" Mieko teased.

"Hey Mieko, have you ever liked anyone?" 

"Huh?" Mieko froze. Your question caught her a bit off guard.

"Ah, I dunno really, never had time for that. I've been focused on....other things," and just like that the air changed. There's been multiple moments like this when a topic is brought up and Mieko's happy aura changes, but you haven't thought about it long enough to get suspicious...just yet.

_________

The week quickly went by and the weekend approached. You and Shinso were quite ready for your third week of training - Mr. Aizawa promised to teach you how to do coordinated attacks. As ready as you both were things didn't quite go as planned. For some reason, Mr. Aizawa didn't show up for training this week. What happened?

_______________________________________

A/N: Back again with an actual chapter. Hope you enjoyed~ Trivia 1) For the line 'sleeves slowly slid off your shoulders' I unintentionally created an alliteration😅 so sorry for any twisted tongues out there. 2) (Y/N) indirectly admitted she thought Shinso was hot 😏. 3) I continue a lot of dialogues with 'Uh' or 'Huh' I know, it's annoying but I'm trying to capture the natural flow of a conversation and it just...happens.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

685K 16.4K 98
(Y/N) (L/N). A fifteen year old girl who was known as the sweetest to all, never has a mean bone in her body, always faced the toughest times with a...
981K 34.3K 55
L/N Y/N had been the centre of attention during her middle school years. Always being the one others would talk about, teachers taking full notice of...
43K 1.2K 25
So, Y/n is the adopted daughter of Toshinori Nagi A.K.A All Might and childhood friend to the brainwashing student, Hitoshi Shinso. She had joined U...
1.5M 45.4K 41
(Y/N) is a new student at UA high. She moved away with her dad a few years ago after her mom disappeared. While she lived here, her two friends Izuku...