The Secret Malfoy: A Drarry R...

By mermaid886

A heated night together leaves Draco wanting more but Harriet Potter apparently wanting less. When Draco disc... More

Chapter 1 - Honeydukes
Chapter 2 - Gold?
Chapter 3 - Magic or Money
Chapter 4 - The Healer's News
Chapter 5 - In Draco's Arms
Chapter 6 - Spoken Desires
Chapter 7 - Tangled Up
Chapter 8 - A Day Out
Chapter 9 - We're not together, are we?
Chapter 10 - Bonding
Chapter 11 - What's to Come
Chapter 12 - Family
Chapter 13 - A Father's Worry
Chapter 14 - A Mother's Cry
Chapter 15 - The Secret Malfoy
Chapter 16 - Introductions
Chapter 17 - Struggles
Chapter 18 - A Malfoy's Love
Chapter 19 - A Difficult Customer
Chapter 21 - Secret Meetings
Chapter 22 - A Portrait of a Proposal
Chapter 23 - Plans and Secrets
Chapter 24 - The Secret Malfoy Wedding
Chapter 25 - Peace
Chapter 26 - The Malfoy-Potter Wedding
Chapter 27 - The Malfoy Honeymoon
Chapter 28 - Epilogue

Chapter 20 - Draco's Foiled Plot

3.5K 81 4
By mermaid886

Thank you for reading! I don't own any of Harry Potter! Please let me know if you enjoy! Updates every Saturday!
—————————————————————

Draco's scheme took some time to finalize.

The clothing and the dinner reservations were easy, but the custom ring he had designed for Harriet required three long weeks to be crafted.

Draco happily spent that time with his mate and his son.

During those three weeks, the midwife and the healer released Harriet from all of her postpartum restrictions, beyond the foods and drinks that would interfere with her milk, and little Scorpius celebrated his first three months of life.

Every night, Harriet slept cuddled against Draco's chest. He smiled each morning when he woke with her still laying carelessly against him, trusting him to keep her safe from whatever threat may come.

It always put a grin on Draco's lips each morning when she looked up and gazed into his grey eyes as they greeted the sunlight of a fresh new day together.

Harriet's ring was finished right on time.

When the day of the dinner reservations that Draco had scheduled arrived, his smile turned into a smirk as he looked down at Harriet that morning.

"What's that look for?" Harriet asked as she blinked up at her alpha.

She harbored a silent hope.

Would Draco finally try to seduce her again?

Harriet had been waiting for that moment to come~.

She was healed and feeling well, but she had noticed that Draco hadn't made love to her since Scorpius was born and she didn't understand why.

He had no problem flirting with her and expressing his blatant interest.

Draco was just as anxious as Harriet was to rekindle their intimacy, but he knew what was coming and he wanted the occasion to be.....meaningful.

"I have something wonderful in store for you today, Potter." Draco touted as he raised a hand and combed his fingers carefully through Harriet's messy hair.

"Oh?" Harriet asked as anticipation coiled in the base of her belly.

It was early, that meant they had a few minutes before the baby woke.

It was a great opportunity...but making love was the last thing on Draco's mind.

Harriet frowned as he leaned down and kissed her forehead.

Draco's gesture was loving and sweet, but Harriet would have much rather had him place his lips elsewhere on her.

Harriet frowned at her alpha with a disappointed pout while he stared down at her.

Anxious excitement danced in his grey eyes, but he concealed it well from Harriet.

As every man in his position feared, Draco numbly considered what would happen if things didn't go as well as he hoped, if Harriet rejected him and refused to be his bride.

Draco tried not to dwell on those thoughts, though.

Harriet had already welcomed him into her bed, given him her heart, and borne his son.

Draco Malfoy was Harriet Potter's alpha, so why wouldn't she let him be her husband too?

—————————————————————

Harriet initially felt uneasy later that afternoon, when Narcissa came to collect Scorpius well before dinner would be served.

However, when the omega turned around and saw the large, black box that sat on top of her nest, which still remained on Draco's bed, her green eyes immediately snapped over to her alpha.

The smug smirk that Draco threw at her in return made her grin.

She walked over to open the box but just before her fingers graced the lid, Draco swept over to her side, and grabbed her hand.

Harriet looked up at him and she was taken aback by the intense way he stared down at her.

"Potter..." Draco breathed as he looked into her eyes, "I want you to take this, go into the lavatory, and spend some time preparing for this evening."

"Why?........What's happening this evening, Malfoy?" Harriet asked curiously.

"The best night of your life, that's what's happening this evening. Now go on, get started, we're scheduled to arrive at seven." Draco replied in a low whisper.

"Arrive where?" Harriet blinked.

"At dinner. Nosy, aren't you?" Draco scoffed.

"So we're going out, then?" Harriet asked.

Draco was growing frustrated at his omega's apparent determination to ruin all of the surprises for the night as he huffed and sighed, "Potter......"

"I'm going." Harriet replied with a laugh.

She leaned in to kiss Draco's cheek but instead, he caught her lips with his and pulled her in close.

Their kiss was long and languid and genuine......and Harriet mourned the moment when Draco finally pulled away.

She threw her alpha one last glance before she picked up the box, which was unwieldy but incredibly light in weight, and walked into the bathroom.

Behind her, Draco smiled for a moment before he shook himself out of his thoughts and began to dress himself in his brand new, perfectly sized black suit.

Draco owned dozens of fine, black suits, but that suit was different.

This was the suit that Draco was going to be wearing when Harriet agreed to become his wife.

While Harriet was busy getting ready for the night, Draco opened up a secret compartment in the bottom drawer of his ornate dresser, removed the velvet ring box that lay within, and slipped that little box into the inner pocket of his jacket......

—————————————————————-

In the bathroom, after she took a luxurious soak in the tub, she opened the box and pulled out the beautiful black dress it contained.

As she admired the quality of the garment, she realized that Draco meant for it to be a very special evening, indeed.

Harriet changed into her new dress and looked at her reflection in the mirror while she tamed her rustled hair with a few strokes from her brush.

When she was satisfied with how she looked, she stepped out of the lavatory, and walked back into the bedroom.

She grinned when she saw Draco waiting on her, already changed into his dapper, new suit but he didn't return her smile as he gazed back.

His grey eyes burned with want as he scanned over his omega, from her thick, lustrous hair, to the places in her figure that Scorpius's birth had softened desirably~.

Harriet's dress's straps hung off her shoulders and left a good amount of her cleavage plainly in Draco's view. He wasn't certain which he enjoyed staring at more, that, or the creamy suppleness of her thighs that the hem of her new dress skimmed over.

"You look stunning, love." Draco purred as he cleared his throat.

The Malfoy alpha was embarrassed by how soft and needy his voice sounded.

"Thank you.......You look very handsome." Harriet nodded in approval as she walked over to her mate, placed her hands on his chest, and looked up into his eyes.

Draco stared down at Harriet and relished the feeling of her fingertips sliding over his silky shirt for a moment.

He thought at first that she may be wearing perfume but as he leaned his face towards her more, he noticed it was her scent he smelled, raw and natural, the scent of his mate~.

Draco let a hand fall to Harriet's hip and before they got any closer, he raised his wand and apprated them both straight to the restaurant at which he had made reservations.

Draco didn't allow Harriet to kiss him because he knew that if his lips touched hers, they'd never make it to dinner~.

—————————————————————-

A quarter of an hour later, Harriet sat with Draco at a table in a private corner of the finest eating establishment in Britain's wizarding world.

The candlelight was soft and the food was excellent. While the enamored couple gazed at each other as they ate, they barely noticed the commotion in the background that came from hungry customers dining and chatting, and the service staff bustling about, filling orders and tending tables.

Harriet couldn't stop grinning from the way Draco was looking at her, as if his life and everything in it depended on whether or not she was having a good time.

As the evening wore on and dessert was served after three prior courses, Harriet asked her mate with a laugh, "Alright, Malfoy, tell me the truth."

"I don't remember uttering lies, Potter." Draco shrugged haughtily as he began to eat his ganache cake with a glistening, silver spoon.

"What is all this? Why are we here?" Harriet asked.

"Well..... this may be difficult for you to understand, but this is a restaurant....and we've come here to eat. Don't worry! There's no reason to be afraid, alright?" Draco asked in a teasing, sarcastic tone.

"You know what I meant!" Harriet laughed in feigned irritation.

"Can I not take the woman I love out for a decent meal?" Draco asked Harriet seriously.

Love.

It was an unspoken, mutual agreement between the two of them that they were comfortable going public with their relationship at last.

There would surely be rumors afloat after Harriet Potter and Draco Malfoy were seen together out on.........out on.......a date?

The thought amused Draco, that he and Harriet had mated and had their first child together, but that evening was their first actual date.

Harriet shrugged and replied, "I was only asking."

Draco smirked at his omega arrogantly.

Underneath the table, his trembling hands removed the ring box from the lower pocket on the inside of his suit jacket and Harriet chuckled as she added, "What are you going to do next? Get down on your knees and ask me to marry you?"

A pained look crossed Draco's face for a split second and then he forced a snide grin on to his lips as he stealthily placed the box back in its original storage place without her notice.

"Do you think I'm that dull, Potter?" Draco scoffed.

"I was only joking." Harriet replied with another shrug.

As they continued their long talk, on the inside, Draco was reeling with disappointment.

Yes, as a matter of fact, he was going to get down on his knees and ask Harriet to marry him, until she had to pipe up and say something about it.

Draco wasn't surprised.

Harriet seemed to possess a special knack for ruining important moments.

————————————————————

When they returned back to Malfoy manor later and found Scorpius asleep in his nursery after being soothed into slumber by Narcissa's lullabies, Draco seized his opportunity.

He really had wanted to wait until they got engaged, but he had to think up a new plan and........and Harriet looked too good in her lovely dress for him to resist.

Alone with Harriet, both of them full of good food, and delighted by their pleasant evening, Draco kissed his omega senseless in the darkness of their bedroom. Over and over their lips met until they were pulling at each other's clothes and shuffling towards the soft, welcoming blankets of Harriet's nest.

Harriet was glad it was dark. That way, Draco wouldn't really see the changes in her body as he took her into her arms and made love to her for the first time since Socrpius's birth.

It didn't matter, though, even if Draco had noticed the faint marks that lined her belly or the way her hips had spread ever so slightly, which he inevitably would at some point, he would have embraced and adored each and every change.

Harriet thought Draco's hunger that night was because he had missed their intimacy, that must have been why he clung to her so desperately, that must have been why he kissed her so ravenously.

Of course Draco had missed mating with his omega, but that wasn't really why he was so painfully wanting and sweet that night.

Afterwards, once they had finished coupling and Harriet lay dozing against his chest, Draco held the ring that he meant to have already placed on Harriet's finger and frowned.

He admitted to himself that the restaurant had been a terrible idea, yet he didn't know where to get a better one.

He didn't really know what kind of scenario or setting that Harriet would approve most of for him to ask her one of the most important questions in her life.

Draco looked down at Harriet and kissed her cheek while she slept.

He smiled when she cooed and burrowed against his side.

All Draco wanted was for his darling Harriet to be happy, and of course, for her to become his bride~.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60K 1.8K 30
Draco Malfoy is part Veela. What will happen when he discovers that his mortal enemy is his mate? How will he cope if The Boy Who Lives rejects him...
127K 4.7K 18
This is a creatur story!!! ❤️❤️ Draco is a siren, he has known his whole life! What happens when he comes into his inheritance and has to find his ma...
313K 24.3K 46
//WINNER! Best Drarry - Wattpad Harry Potter Fan Fiction Awards 2016 & 2017// 12-year-old Harry and Draco are evacuated from London during the Blit...
23.2K 408 24
One night was all it took for Hermione's life to change. A pregnant Hermione becomes devastated after finding Ron cheating and runs to someone Unexpe...