Torn

By dovato

Demi Lovato- empowering, inspiring, and brave. When she was eighteen? Opposite. After a nights full of partyi... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
READ PUHLEASE
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
IMPORTANT SOS
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
60
61
62
63
64
65... The End
Sequel News
SEQUEL

Chapter 52

3.2K 151 7
By dovato

Annie's POV

When our family goes on vacation, or when I go with Demi on a plane to make an appearance somewhere, we don't put on social media what day we're leaving or what time.

Today, we remember why.

I guess our fam bam got a little to excited about going to Utah, resulting in us all excessively tweeting about it for the past week straight. We've said, 'Can't wait till Sunday' and then dumb ass Dallas had to say, 'Thank the lord our flight is at 8 pm & not am!'

You know what happens when you tweet where we are at what time? This happens.

We're all in groups huddled together, pushing through the crowd of screaming girls and blinding camera flashes with aggressive paparazzi behind them.

Much fun.

Like, who has to wear sunglasses inside of an airport? We do. Honestly, I'm seeing purple and pink spots everywhere. It's been a long time sense we've been bombarded like this.

"We're here!" A security guard yelled over the obnoxious screams.

We all walked outside to our private plane with only a few scratches and only 50% more blind than we were when we arrived.

Demi fell behind from leading our pack and waited for me to catch up with her.

"Are you okay, baby girl?" She asked.

"Oh, now you ask." I joked, considering she wasn't protecting me when we were being attacked. I had Eddie, though. And she has Sugar. And Wilmer.

"Stop that." She pouted.

"Stop what?" I asked.

"You make me feel bad."

I laughed, "Shut up."

Demi slightly pushed me and I giggled back.

Finally, we began climbing up the plane stairs and walked on through. This is so much nicer than the packed planes with the streaming kids and the business men who talk way to loud on their phone.

"I call window seat!" I yelled at Madison.

"No, I do!"

We began fighting our way to the seat, trying to get in the window one. Unfortunately, Madison's upper body strength outweighed mine and she beat me. Sigh.

"You win this time." I said, falling back in the seat.

We were only seated for ten minutes before the plane took off into the air and we were on our way to Utah. Finally.

"Annie!" Wilmer called from the front. "What movies did you bring?"

I grabbed my bag and emptied its contents on my lap.

"Tammy, The Heat, Pitch Perfect, Benchwarmers, Paranormal Activity, The Fault In Our Stars, The Notebook, and Twilight!" I shouted back.

"Oh! Benchwarmers!" He said.

"No!" Madison yelled from beside me, "That's what we're watching!"

True. We did say we were going to watch that on the way up here.

"No, we want too!" Demi said.

Madison, Demi, and Wilmer continued to shout and argue back and fourth, meanwhile I put the Benchwarmers DVD in our movie player, then put The Notebook in the Benchwarmers case.

"Okay, kids!" I yelled. "You win!"

Madison pretended to be angry, but really she saw what I did. My plan was pretty genius.

I walked to the front of the plane and gave them the movie, which they were ever so grateful for.

I sat back down and Madison tossed me the portable headphones. I slipped them on as soon as I heard Wilmer yell, "ANNIE MARIE!"

••

Our whole family is standing in the lobby of the lodge, checking in. Everyone except Dianna and Eddie who are at the front desk, are pressed up against the window looking at the snow falling from the sky. Stuff like this doesn't seam real when you live in California.

Even though it's way dark outside, it's still beautiful. The way the moon illuminates the sky and the snow shimmers.. It's beautiful. Its definitely different from palm trees and oceans.

Marissa has already taken so many pictures, I'm sure it's consumed half of her photo library. She gets so excited easily.

"Okay, guys." Dianna said, "I've got your keys."

We all tore our attention away from the window and walked over to where Dianna and Eddie were dangling the keys in front of their faces.

I still find it cool, yet kinda weird we all get our own cabin. Like, shouldn't we all just get one big one instead of all of us getting separate? It is a family vacation. Dianna said it's because there wasn't one close or big enough to the slopes for all of us. I don't know.

"Marissa and Dallas," Eddie said, tossing Marissa the key. Both of them exchanged squeals before grabbing their suitcase handles and running for the doors.

"Wilmer and Demi." Dianna handed the key over to Wilmer.

"Okay, we'll go get settled." Demi sighed, grabbing her bags.

I kneeled down and copied her movements, getting excited to see the inside of our cabin.

"Okay, remember we're all meeting in our cabin in the morning for breakfast and planning our day." Dianna said.

"Okay, love you guys." Demi said.

"I'll come stay in your place tomorrow night." Madison told me.

"Okay, that's cool." I said, waving my last goodbye before walking out the door with Demi and Wilmer.

"It's so cold." Wilmer stuttered over the chattering of this teeth. "B-but so beautiful."

"Yup." Demi agreed.

Soon enough, we arrived at our large sized log cabin home. I just wanna run in there and explore every inch. We've never been to places like this before.

Wilmer walked up and slid the key in, then opening the door for Demi and I.

Needless to say, it was breathtaking. It was so huge and cozy. Yet, we were only in the foyer!

I dropped my bags and ran down a hallway which opened up into a large open living room with huge windows. I walked over into the kitchen which was just as cute and homey as the living room was.

"We call the master bedroom!" Demi said, "but you can go pick your room."

I nodded and walked back to the foyer, grabbing my bags and dragging them up the stairs.

I saw what Demi was referring to as the master bedroom, so I went down the hallway and down another and found a room equally is big with a bathroom inside and a jacuzzi tub in it... With a view! This is the life, I'm tellin' ya.

After I took of my heavy coat, I decided to put on my pajamas and throw my hair back in a pony tail.

I'm so exhausted. One, it's getting late. Two, we've been traveling all day.

As if on cue, Demi a walked in my room and took a good look around. "Wow, this is nice."

"Yeah." I agreed. "Even the bathtub has a view."

"Hopefully no one can see the view of you naked in the bathtub she slightly joked, walking in the bathroom.

I pulled my charger and headphones out of my bag and began to walk to the bed, only to get cut off with a hug from Demi.

"I'm going to bed. Let me know if you need anything. Love you!"

"Love you too." I said as she released me and began walking back to her room.

For about an hour I sat up on the bed, scrolling through social media and uploading the few pictures I took.

A little while later, I plugged the charger into the wall, then pulled back the covers. Climbing in, I realized how huge the bed was. How dark the night was. How cold the air was. How lonely I am.

It's so annoying and aggravating how fast my mood can change. I hate being alone at night with my thoughts. They can be so dangerous.

When I'm alone, I tend to think about everything. Eventually, I'm going to have to face Conner. I will have to face school. My demons. Everything. I've tried my best to push this sad feeling away and the self hatred, but sometimes it comes back in waves.

I miss Demi. I want to go and crawl in bed with her, yet I don't want to me annoying. Especially when she's with Wilmer. I don't want to ruin anything with my little kid problems.

I need someone.

Demi's POV

For fifteen minutes, I've been tossing and turning. I thought maybe it's because Im in an unfamiliar surrounding, but that's not it.

I can't shake the feeling that something is wrong. Maybe it's because it's the first night Annie hasn't slept with me for a while or something.

I looked over at the sleeping Wilmer and decided against waking him. Maybe Annie is still up.. I should check on her anyways.

I carefully pulled the covers back and quickly tip toed out the door, making sure not to wake Wilmer.

As I started to walk down the hallway, my eyes had to adjust to the darkness. I should've brought my phone for light, dammit.

At the end of the hall, I stuck my arms out in front of me as a guide to the door. Eventually I grasped the handle and walked into the room.

Confirming my suspicions, Annie had her hands over her ears and she was cringing horribly. Dammit.

I raced over to the bed and grabbed her hands, making her jump up in panic and begin swatting.

"It's me, baby. It's mommy, Annie. Shh." I soothed as she relaxed in my arms.

As we laid down, she clinched my t-shirt in her hand as her heavy breathing began to slow.

I traced circles along her back with my free hand and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"I'm staying right here, Annie. Im not going anywhere, I promise."

Eventually, her hand relaxed and her breathing slowed. She began to snore, signaling she was finally asleep.

What a wonderful way to start our vacation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Filler chapter in sorry

The next chapter will have the fun snow stuff & what not

COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE PLEAAAASEEEE

I LOVE YOU GUYS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 1.6K 37
Finding True Love will only come along once in a lifetime, but if you don't realise you have it then you can loose it all in a day. Since the day Dem...
63.3K 939 30
Can Demi and Wilmer hold onto their relationship as strong as an anchor? (cover by: holynemi)
35.2K 1.8K 40
Demi watched Wilmer on the news, always in bars and leaving girls apartment. He'd gone back to his old ways and she blamed herself for that. Wilmer w...
21.9K 859 31
After an accidental pregnancy at the age of 18, Demi Lovato begged her long time boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama to settle down to save both of their fam...