||BLUE BLUR||

By Plain_Otaku_dude

I have reached the novice level of writing! So I decided to change my description cause it sucked. __________... More

Ch.1: Where am I ??
Ch.2: School
CH.3: A real hero
Ch.4: Training pt 1
Sorry
Ch.5: Nen awakening
Ch.6 Training pt 2
Ch.7: Entrance Exam
1k reads
Ch.8: Results and Battles
Ch.9: First day at U.A
Sorry.
Ch.10: Nomu vs Hunter pt.1
Sorry Again
Ch.11: Nomu vs The Hunter
Ch.12: Nomu vs the hunter [fin]
sorry guys
I'm back
Ch.13: Combat Training
Ch:14: Combat Training pt.2
Ch.15: Todoroki vs Killua
Ch.16: Killua vs Todoroki pt.2
Ch.17: Killua's Demon is back!
Ch.18 :USJ Attack pt1
Shout-outs! and my thoughts ^w^
Ch.19: USJ Attack Pt.2
Ch.20: Gon and Alluka's search.
Ch.21: USJ Finale.
Ch.22: Multiverse theory
I'm sorry ☚ī¸
Yoshhhhhh!
idk what I'm doing.
I'm back 🙃

Ch.17: Killua's Demon is back! pt2

235 16 25
By Plain_Otaku_dude

Welcome back sorry it's taking a while to update now, I only come online on Saturdays now because it's my free day, so please 🐻 with me (pun intended). And I'm sure you guys can see josuke eyes staring at you right now 😘 isn't he amazing anyways back to killua being OP and kirishima being a baby shark.
______________________________________

Back in Class 1A....
"This is a big responsibility! You must be able to carry and pull everyone else's weight!", Lida said, still sitting in his chair, he broke through the chatter with a loud but firm voice, "Just because you want to do it, it doesn't mean you can handle it! It's a holy office that requires the trust of those around you! The only true worthy leader will emerge from a democratic choice reflecting the will of the people!" Then his demeanor got more shaky as he rose from his seat and said "that's why I propose that we settle this matter through vote!".

"That's a really lofty proposal don't you think?", Momo questioned.

"Besides, we haven't know each other long enough to develop trust between us", midoriya added.

"And won't everybody just vote for the themselves!?", Kaminari exclaimed.

"Yes, but that's exactly why the person who does get multiple votes will truly be the best candidate!", Lida turned to Aizawa, "Is that alright sensei!?".

"I don't really care", Aizawa said as he got into his sleeping bag "as long as you get it sorted out before the end of class".
______________________________________

With their teacher's approval, the matter was settled. Lida went up to the board and wrote down the names of everyone in class.

Killua looked at the board and each name, memorizing them all because he never really got their names down, he didn't want to but things would be weird if he didn't Know their names.
He only knew the names of nine people out of his nineteen classmates.
Those being midoriya, bakugo, kirishima, todoroki, lida, uraraka, mina, kaminari and momo and he didn't even know them too well, well except the first two who are his students and friends.

He looked at his classmates who were already voting for themselves, most of them. He scanned through his classmates trying to choose who to vote for, midoriya was his friend but he would instantly fail at the job so he thought of bakugo but immediately voted him out, he could vote for kirishima but the young boy was to enthusiastic and couldn't actually be a good leader, lida could possibly fill in that space but killua decided not to just see his reaction when he loses. He scanned through the classroom and his eyes landed on someone and blinked twice and said, "momo yaoyorozu, she's smart, strong, has a brain and can access any situation in an instant. She should fit in with the job". Then stood up ready to cast his vote. And of course he was the last one to vote so everyones eyes was
on him, he carried the piece of chalk and added a line of white chalk to the person's name he voted for. He immediately turned around and walked back to his seat ignoring the stares he got, he threw the chalk back to where he found it and sat down in his chair.

"No way midoriya won!", Kaminari said.

"Who the hell voted for deku", bakugo yelled making uraraka whistle casually, lida smile while pushing his glasses up (you know that anime thing that people with glasses do, I really don't know how to explain it) and mina chuckle lightly.

"Midoriya wins with three votes and our runner up is momo with two votes making midoriya our class president and momo our vice president!", Lida said, he hid the pain in his heart, he really thought that everyone would vote for him because of his well thought speech, but nobody cared. (Sorry Lida).

Midoriya blushed lightly with a wide smile, he was happy that people cared for him so much to actually vote for him, he clutched his heart and almost fell from his seat but steadied himself.

"Good luck, midoriya I believe you can do this job well, we'll all depend on you from now on", lida encouraged the happy midoriya but midoriya instantly realized that everyone will depending on him, the pressure of being a leader instantly hit him and he fell face first to his desk.

"Well that took longer than expected but it's good that you all could do something without making too much noise", Aizawa came out of his sleeping bag and motioned for Momo and midoriya to come to the front.  "President midoriya and vice president yaoyorozu".

"I hope we walk well together, midoriya", yaoyorozu said with a small smile. "Yeah". And with that aizawa left and Present mic entered the classroom for English.

______________________________________

Lunch time came and izuku walked alongside killua still finding it hard to believe that he was the class president. His classmates voted for him of all people, he was uneasy but happy, killua walked with the flustered boy, hands in his pockets not really caring much of what happened back in class. He never really went to school back at home, so he didn't know what to feel about this new experience. (Golden experience *wink wink*, I hope someone gets it).

"Hey midoriya you wanna join us for lunch?, you can join us to killua", uraraka asked them. They both accepted and were sitting with each other having small talk.

"Lida, I'm not trying to be intrusive or anything but umm are you rich! You're really formal and respectful and stuff! You even call girls 'ladies' I might be wrong but are you from one of the upper crust family.

It was a bit intrusive and blunt but killua agreed, he's family was rich as hell and secretive, heck! Even a picture of them cost a millions of yen, so he could tell from one glance that lida did came from one of the upper class families.

Lida looked down at his food before mumbling. " I don't like to talk about it but if you insist yes. I come from a family that has been in heroics for generations. I'm the second son and my big brother is a hero of course".

Izuku could barely hold his excitement anymore and squealed before fanboying about being in a family of heroes.

"Have you heard of the turbo hero Ingenium?", lida asked midoriya.

"Of course he's the super popular hero, whose office has 65! Sidekicks singed under him. You don't mean that— he's your brother!!!".

"Indeed, he's my big brother! A beloved hero who respects the rules and guide others. I aspire to be like him one day!". lida smiled bashfully enjoying the praises his brother was receiving on his behalf.

"Wow! So that's why you want to be a hero that's pretty cool", uraraka said.

"That being said I think it's a bit too early for me to be taking a leadership position, you were the better man for the job midoriya". Lida said smiling once again. Midoriya and uraraka were both admired lida's spirit.

"That's better than my reason", uraraka said sheepishly scratching the back of her head.

"No way, your reason must be awesome too", midoriya said enthusiastically. "Not really, I really want to make money. That's why I want to be a hero! You see my parents work as building constructers (is that even a word, sorry idk her story to well, it's sad but I haven't seen the anime in a while). And business have been quite slow, they don't make enough money like they use too. So I wanna make alot of money so they can live an easy life!".

"It's really nice that you want to help your parents like that! That's a totally valid reason to be a hero". Midoriya beamed.

"I second that!", Lida exclaimed making the gravity girl smile.

Killua listened to their conversation and agreed it was nice but he knew they would soon ask him the same question, he could be blunt and say "I wanna make money for chocolate" or come with a sappy story.

"Killua why do you aspire to be a hero?!", Lida asked making killua sigh.

"I'm taking care of myself so I need the money", killua said bluntly, the others felt sorry for him and wanted to ask more but knew it was a sensitive subject to talk about, so they refrained from asking anything about it.

Killua spoke breaking the silence, "I've never seen you smile Lida?".

"What! Of course I have! Infact I do it all the time!", lida's reply sparked a little conflict between the three of them about how often he smiles. They kept on bickering about the it, until lida and uraraka managed to gangup on killua talking about his non-existent smile.

Izuku watched them bicker against each other and smiled. Lida strived to be a hero like his brother just like the way izuku strived to be like All might. It made him smile, he was happy to have so many fri--

WOOOOOOOP--WOOOOOOOP--WOOOOOP--

An alarm?

SECURITY LEVEL 3 HAS BEEN BREACHED. STUDENTS PLEASE EVACUATE PROMPTLY.

"Huhhhh!?".

"What's a level 3 breach", lida shouted to one of the upper class student who was already making his way out of the cafeteria.

"Someone's managed to infiltrate the school! This haven't happened for years, you should probably evacuate the cafeteria now the teachers will take care of this", he said running into the flood of panicked students.
______________________________________

Killua casually ate his choco rolls, looking into the terrible tidal wave of students. He himself was sitting on the cafeteria table taking little bites of his chocolate, he could see midoriya being squished by larger students and bakugo cursing at anyone who would bump into him, he's literally biting and lashing at them.

Killua finished his chocolate and started climbing on students head, his hands in his pockets and reached the window, he searched through the school grounds and finally found the teachers trying to contain the press, who managed to break through the barrier.

Midoriya finally squirmed his way out of the swarm of panicked students and found his way to killua through the help of Nen of course.

Midoriya paced his breathing before saying," killua why aren't you evacuating like the others, well trying at least".

"Cause, there's no need", killua said pointing to the cause of the problem, midoriya looked out the window and gasped, he quickly formulated a plan, which was too turn lida into a floating stop sign. He quickly dove into the sea of students in search of uraraka and Lida.

Right on cue lida flew---- more like spun, kicking someone's head. He propelled himself into the exit sign above the cafeteria door. His limbs were all bent at a ninety degree handle.

"EVERYONE NEEDS TO CALM DOWN! IT'S OKAY! IT'S JUST THE PRESS THERE'S NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT! AS STUDENTS WORTHY OF BEING ENROLLED IN THE HIGHEST ACADEMIA, WE SHOULD CONDUCT OURSELVES AS THE FUTURE HEROES OF UA!!", He roared, calming the sea of students.

"Who would've thought the top hero school in Japan would get broken into by the press, that's sad if you ask me", killua said taking another bite from his Choco roll.

After that the cafeteria was cleared and everyone headed back to their classes. Midoriya relinquished his Class president in favour of giving it to lida. Everyone agreed to it and almost made lida cry from the encouragement he was receiving.
______________________________________

Killua followed his classmates to their class to continue the day's lecture but immediately stopped in his tracks, his eyes widened from both confusion and shock, he used his speed and left the group without them noticing. Sweat beads dropped down his face, he carefully went through the many halls of UA. His stealth was perfection,  he went full on assassin mode spewing bloodlust as he dashed through the halls with an inhumane speed.

Killua spew so much bloodlust which in return made anyone near him shiver at the feeling of his bloodlust. He stopped and paced his breathing, shivering slightly. "No it's impossible! It can't be! There's no way he's here. B-but tch! Why am I shaking? It can't be true! He's aura there's no way I'll ever forget it. How? How the hell did he find me? How did he get here?!", after Killua's small panic attack, he composed himself and decided to find out if what he's thinking was true or not.

He took in slow and steady breaths getting ready to test his new skill.
______________________________________

Italics-- Killua's thoughts

'Slowly stretch your aura around you. Don't rush it! Slowly but steadily'.

Killua's aura slowly stretched itself around the entire school, it then went beyond the school gates and found it's way into the city. He could feel the different auras around his Aura Dome, but not the one he was searching for, he continued to stretch his Aura around the city. Veins visibly showing on his forehead, the stress of his new technique clearly taking a toll on him. He finally pinpointed the aura he was searching for. Coincidentally the school bell rang and it was the end of school day and killua ran to class 1A, grabbed his bag, ignoring the questions his friends asked and left the building.

"Killua were you going?!", Kirishima yelled but was ignored as killua but went past the group.

"Where was he going?", Uraraka asked. "I don't know. And he wasn't actually in class for a while right?", Lida asked holding his chin in thought.

"I hope his okay", kirishima said worried about his bro. "Yeah, I'm sure everything's alright!", Midoriya exclaimed calming his friends down.
They all made their way to the train station, midoriya on the other hand knew something wasn't right. Kacchan and midoriya both felt the other Nen signature at the school and they knew it wasn't any of theirs. So they suspected killua went to find the other Nen user. But they still felt uneasy, killua only thought the two about Nen so who could the other be.

"Was it someone who knew the existence of Nen in their world or was it someone from Killua's word, if killua could crossover to their world doesn't it mean that anyone else could. All I hope it's a friend and not a foe" midoriya thought hoping it wasn't the lather.

"I could feel someone else's Nen signature, it was hostile and I'm sure killua felt it too, hmph! Who gives a fuck if their an enemy I'll fuck them up!!!", Bakugo proclaimed cracking his knuckles, letting tiny explosions out.
______________________________________

Once out of sight, he activated God speed and zipped through the entire city in an inhumane speed to the specific location he pin pointed, the closer he got the more he was shaking with rage and fear.

" So he is here! I don't care how he got here all I know is I'm gonna kill him. I won't give him a chance to kill anyone, or show his filfthy face".

Killua could feel it clearly now, the aura he felt at school was definitely his big brother, Illumi . He hissed at the name he called, his blood boiling in pure hatred for his brother.

He arrived at an alley, he immediately took a step back but held his ground. The pressure was slowly crushing him  but he walked into the alley, the more he walked, the more the pressure intensified. He continued on going deeper into the alley and he could see the wall, indicating he was about to reach the end of the alley.

Killua readied himself for who he was about to meet, he clenched his hand and walked straight into the open space.

And found out it was.....

.........

...Empty?!

How, but I can still feel his Aura here, I know he's here. Where the hell did he go!?

Killua gritted his teeth, frustrated at himself and illumi's aura pouring down on him. He immediately kicked a trash can and sighed.

As he was about to leave, he found a pin with an orange bead attached to it.
(Idk sorry)

He immediately knew it was his brother's, he smiled and straight up laughed like a madman before picking the pin. He immediately stopped and looked at it dead cold and clenched it in his palm.

" I'll kill you illumi, this I promise!", killua said his eyes cold as ice and he's nails unsheathed, bloodlust dripping from his body.
______________________________________

Killua went back home. It was empty and he was glad itadori wasn't here
Yet. He immediately took of his uniform and changed into his night wear, the pin dropping from his pocket. He picked it up and scanned the pin intensely before throwing it into the wall, it immediately sank into the wall, successfully stuck.

Killua went too bed, tired from overusing his Nen abilities.

"It's no longer safe here, as long as he's here. I can't rest for sure and everyone else too. I'll have to protect them from him, he won't hesitate to kill them all.
*Sigh* what a pain! And I thought I wouldn't ever see that pin cushion again". Killua immediately fell asleep, fatigue catching up to him.
.....

On an abandoned rooftop...

"Kill, I'll meet you soon enough. You and your new friendsss~.....".

______________________________________

Somewhere outside Japan, a young boy wit gravity defying green hair held onto his bag. He's cropped jacket slightly open and he's green boots, reflecting the light from the city.
His eyes filled with determination, he walked over the hills looking down at the city, a young girl with black hair holding his arm, her blue eyes also filled with the same determination as the green haired boy.
______________________________________

Damn that was tough, I had a little help from someone, hehehe. I'm pretty sure everyone knows what's happening already 👍.

So I won't spoil any other surprises and it took me a whole 17 chapters to get to the Usj fight, I added a little bit too much new plots but the longer the better.

And we'll soon reach 6k reads and 300 votes, thank you so much guys and gals. I appreciate all the comments even though I don't answer them for a while and I'll start giving shout-outs to my best supporters for well supporting me and commenting alot, I should've probably did that along time ago but it never crossed my mind but this is your author a huge JoJo fan and I'm gonna go sleep now, it's literally 3am, bro I need sleep.

Byyyyeeeeeee~

Word count: 2637 words.

That's too much for me.

Oh yeah I just edited it your welcome.

New word count: 3145 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263 13 13
summary since i forgor to put one before this: as gon and killua are preparing to meet up after months of seperation they meet a mysterious man that...
15.2K 488 36
Deku got tired of hiding all of his emotions under a mask. Tired of keeping a smile on his face despite being constantly beaten up and ridiculed. He'...
2.1K 82 8
D I S C O N T I N U E D Gon and Killua were supposed to leave greed island to find Ging when things turn around and they have no choice but to go wit...
111K 2.1K 30
Welcome to my first Killuaxreader story!! There are a pretty good amount of mistakes but i hope you'll know what i'm talking about. edit: it's been...