BRUTAL | jj maybank

Door -peterparkers-

๐๐‘๐”๐“๐€๐‹ โŸณ "๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด... Meer

BRUTAL
PLAYLIST
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY FIVE
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY SEVEN
SIXTY EIGHT
SIXTY NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY ONE
SEVENTY TWO
SEVENTY THREE
SEVENTY FOUR

TEN

12.4K 257 116
Door -peterparkers-

◜                                                           ◝

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗘𝗡
𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒌

◟                                                            ◞

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

Kyla drove to the Cameron household to go talk to Rafe like Tara had suggested. Even though she was now in a fight with the both of them, she still loved them both and wanted to make sure they were okay. And if that meant checking up on Rafe, then so be it.

And then, she would have to talk to Tara about her drug problem that Kyla had just picked up on. Was she really that oblivious? Or was Tara just good at hiding it well?

Kyla parked the car in front of the house before she saw Rafe laying on the ground, holding his wrist with a pained expression on his face. Her eyes widened and she quickly ran out of the car, going over to him to make sure he was okay since her instincts were taking over. "Rafe? Rafe, are you okay? What happened?" she asked, looking at his wrist to see the burn mark on it. "Oh, my God, what happened?"

"K-Kyla?" he asked, slowly regaining his composure as he blinked rapidly.

"Yeah, it's me," she confirmed softly to calm him down. "What happened?" she asked again as she started to help him up. She seemed to forget about her anger towards him at this moment, her helping nature taking over.

Rafe sucked in a breath, wincing a bit as he sat up. "I, uh, I accidentally b-burnt myself on my motorcycle," he told her, sniffling as he pushed his hair back with his uninjured hand.

She furrowed her brows since his motorcycle was nowhere to be seen. "Where is it?" she asked.

"Where's — where's what?" Rafe asked, sniffling again.

"Oh, my God, are you high right now? Off cocaine?" Kyla questioned, taking her hands away from him angrily.

"W-What? No, no. I-I stopped using when—"

"Don't lie to me, Rafe. Tara told me that you're still using," Kyla cut him off, staring him down.

"Wha — Tara?" Rafe questioned and Kyla nodded. "Did she say — did she say anything else?" he asked.

"Not about you," Kyla said since she wasn't lying about that. "Look, Rafe, I think we...need to take a break," she told him slowly.

His eyes widened, immediately standing up which made Kyla back away a few feet. "What?"

"It's just that lately...we haven't been working out," she started to say.

"Ky — Kyla, I love you!" Rafe exclaimed, letting out an ironic laugh.

"And I love you, too, but lately...our morals have been different and you've just been hurting my — Kiara's friends and I can't let you do that," Kyla explained, trying to stay calm so that Rafe did.

He started to shake his head, completely forgetting about the burn on his arm as he started to get upset about the 'breakup'. "No, n-no, we can't," Rafe replied shakily as he held his hands up to his temples, sniffling at the same time.

"I'm sorry, but this is my choice. Once you get your life back on track and—"

"I AM ON TRACK!" Rafe shouted as he took a few threatening steps closer to her, making her backup in fear. "I'm — I'm a proactive type of person, Kyla! Okay?! I-I can f-fucking handle this!" he continued as he pointed to himself.

She shook her head, her lips in a thin line as she blinked back tears at the sight of her disheveled...lover. Well, he wasn't going to be her lover soon. "No. No, you can't. When Tara told me that you were unstable, I didn't wanna believe her. But now—"

"Are you kidding me?! You're gonna listen to fucking Tara? You know, she goes to Barry, too!" Rafe cut her off angrily.

"Barry?" Kyla questioned, her eyebrows raised. "Who the hell is Barry?"

"N-No one. No one," Rafe said as he gulped, realizing his mistake.

Kyla scoffed, getting annoyed rather than upset. "This is exactly why we need to take a break. I can't date you if you're going to lie and keep things from me," she told him as she shook her head. "I'm gonna go find Sarah," she muttered, turning around and walking away towards the Cameron household.

"You keep things from me, too, you know!" Rafe shouted after her, but she kept on walking. "Are you gonna tell me why you were with those dirty Pogues at the Hawks Nest?" he called out and Kyla stopped walking for a split second before she carried on. She heard Rafe groan behind her, so she picked up the pace towards the back door of the house.

She was able to blink away her tears so that none had fell. She didn't want to show Rafe any vulnerability. Especially since he seemed vulnerable himself.

She then made it to the back door and furrowed her brows when she saw Sarah leaning against the wall with an angry looking Topper walking closer to her. Her eyes widened and she quickly slid the door open, hearing Topper yell, "You're a slut! You know that? You're a slut!"

"Top—!"

"Watch your mouth when you talk about my daughter!" Ward warned as he walked into the room, cutting Kyla off.

"Your daughter's banging a Pogue—" Topper tried to say before Ward grabbed Topper's neck with his both of his hands, making Kyla place a hand over her mouth in shock at the violent behavior.

"Dad," Sarah whispered as she heard Topper gurgle for air.

"You need to go home, Topper," Ward told him softly as he kept his hands around Topper's throat.

"Dad, stop!" Sarah cried. "Dad, let go of him, please."

Kyla then moved out of the way so that Ward could open up the back door and push Topper out of the house, where he immediately ran over to his car. Kyla then looked over to Sarah, who had fully started to cry, so she went over and enveloped the girl in a hug. "It's okay, it's okay," Kyla whispered as Sarah cried into her arms.

Kyla looked over at Ward, who nodded in thanks to her. Kyla nodded back, even though she was slightly scared of him, before she looked back down at Sarah.

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

Kyla left Sarah's house after the blonde assured her she was okay, and drove to the Château where the Pogues explained that they found the gold at the old Crain house. Everything seemed to be going smoothly for the Pogues...except for when John B brought Sarah.

"No effing way!" Kiara exclaimed angrily. "You brought her here? So what? She's in on this now? I thought only one Kook would be joining this!"

"Hey!" Kyla said, taking offense at the tone she used.

John B looked over at Pope for help. "I dunno," Pope said with a shrug.

"Look, all I care about is her cut comes out of your share," JJ said, pointing at the 'couple'. Kyla rolled her eyes at his comment since it wasn't the time to make it.

"You know, I don't remember taking a vote. This is our thing. A Pogue thing," Kiara said before Kyla sent her a look. "Plus my sister," she added in a mutter.

"I gotta say, I'm just a...tad uncomfortable with all of this," Pope said slowly.

"Thank you!" the younger Carrera girl said.

"When are you not uncomfortable?" John B questioned.

"I dunno, I rode here on the back of JJ's bike pretty comfortably," Pope argued.

"It's true. The most relaxed I've ever seen him," JJ said with a nod.

"That's cute, guys," John B said quietly, but Kyla just shook her head at the two.

"You know we were all extremely comfortable until you brought her," Kiara said, looking directly at Sarah.

"I'm still comfortable with her here," Kyla spoke up and Kiara rolled her eyes.

"Stop talking about me like I'm not here!" Sarah said angrily.

"Then leave," Kiara said.

Sarah scoffed, looking over at John B. "I told you."

"Told him what, exactly? That you're a liar?" Kiara guessed.

"No, that you're a shit-talking bitch," Sarah bit back, making Kyla's eyes widen. She then noticed JJ take some money out of his pocket, betting on who was going to win with Pope. She ignored them both and looked back at Sarah and Kiara, who were still arguing.

"Guys, stop. I don't want a fight," Kyla said, getting up and standing in between the two girls.

"Oh, come on, Ky. You just don't want me to spread the truth about your BFF," Kiara said mockingly.

"Excuse me? All I hear are lies!" Sarah shouted at her, making Kiara roll her eyes yet again.

"Yeah, coming out of your mou—"

"Everybody shut up!" John B yelled, making everyone stop what they were doing to look at the brunette. "Kie, you are my best friend, right?" he said and Kiara shrugged. "And Sarah, you're...you're my..." he trailed off.

"Say it," Sarah said softly.

"You're my girlfriend," John B and Kyla's eyes widened at his confirmation. Finally, she thought since she didn't want to see Sarah get hurt by a boy clouded too much by his Pogue pride.

And she honestly thought they seemed cute together.

"Oh...that's new," Pope commented.

"She's your girlfriend now?" Kiara asked in disbelief, making them look back up at her. "What was all that talk about you were just using her for information? Get a map, cut her loose."

"You said you were using me?" Sarah asked John B slowly.

"No," John B replied after a moment.

"Yeah," Kiara corrected.

"Yeah, you did. You said those things," Pope added.

"Guys!" Kyla said with wide eyes, wanting them to shut up.

"Wait, you heard him say that?" Sarah asked Kyla, obviously hurt that her best friend didn't tell her.

"Well, I..." Kyla trailed off, not knowing what to say. She did hear John B say that, but it didn't mean she believed him when he said it. The love stricken expression was obvious on his face when he tried to lie.

"Look, love just walked in, okay?" John B said before Kyla could finish her sentence.

"Oh, vomit," Kiara muttered with a disgusted loom on her face.

"I didn't expect it. It's just — it kind of happened," he continued before he looked directly at Sarah. "And I'm not gonna deny it. Right?"

"Oh! That's corny," Pope whispered, snorting. Kyla sent him a look, and he quickly covered his mouth.

"Look, cut the bullshit, John B. If she's in, I'm out," Kiara told him.

"Kiara, seriously?" Kyla questioned her sister.

"Yes, seriously," Kiara said, looking at her sister with a serious expression before she looked back at John ab.

"Kie, I'm not doing this," he started to say.

"You are gonna decide!"

"I-I-I can't!"

"I'm very interested, actually. Me or her?" Kiara asked and Kyla sighed, leaning back against her seat in disbelief.

"Both," John B immediately answered.

JJ whistled before he whispered, "Went for the Hail Mary."

Kiara gave John B one last look before she walked off the porch, leaving the rest of them there. Sarah then turned to John B. "It'll be cool, right?" she said mockingly before she looked ahead. "I'm gonna leave."

"Sarah, don't," John B said as she started to get up.

"Sarah, come on," Kyla pleaded.

"Gonna let y'all chat. Let me know," Sarah continued, ignoring the both of them.

"I'd just like to say, you handled that beautifully," JJ said sarcastically to John B as he stood up.

"Oh, shut up, JJ," Kyla whispered before she got up and walked past him, trying to find where Sarah went.

"Oh, so you're not gonna go after your own sister to see if she's okay?" JJ called out behind her, and she stopped, turning around to see the arched brow on his face.

She then walked over, only a few feet away from him. "Trust me, I know Kiara, and she wouldn't wanna talk to me," she told him.

"Why don't you call her 'Kie'?" JJ then asked, completely changing the subject.

"What?" Kyla asked in disbelief.

"Every time you talk to her or talk about her, you call her 'Kiara'. Why not 'Kie'?"

"Uh...why is that important?" Kyla asked, narrowing her eyes at him. He shrugged and she just scoffed, crossing her arms. "I'm going to find Sarah."

She then turned on her heel and walked away from him, but she did ponder his question. The reason she didn't call her sister by her nickname most of the time was because...she didn't think she deserved the right to. The nickname was meant for the people she was close to and, well, Kyla didn't consider herself close to her sister at all even though she wanted to be.

It seems like Kyla might be the only one who ships Jarah (John B and Sarah) at the moment...As she should, though. We also saw that Kyla officially made the break between her and Rafe official, so let's see Tara take advantage of this situation shall we...

I hope you enjoyed and please vote and leave comments! I love seeing them!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

650K 11.3K 113
๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™–๐™˜๐™๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ ๐˜ฏ. ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฃ๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ...
21.8K 304 35
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—›, ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฃ...
91K 3.2K 38
IN WHICH after a storm of chaos tears through a teenage girl's life she follows the treasure hunt her mother started. (...pope heyward x fem oc) (...
56.2K 1.3K 52
๐…๐Ž๐Ž๐‹'๐’ ๐†๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ โ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š.โž โ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ, ๐™„ ๐™™๐™ค๏ฟฝ...