Judd Birch

By cuItshit

judd birch x reader Y/N, Leah's best friend, finally meets her brother, Judd. Instant folie à deux. More

Daniel
Kids Will Be Kids
Smoke and Whiskey
The Morning After
The Party - Take a Hit
The Party - Knock Knock
The Party - Hazy
Motherfucker
D.A.R.E.
this is the daydream chapter
*record scratch* now back to the real shit
delinquent shit
Boys Will Be Boys
Snakes on a Plane
You Like Huey Lewis and The News?

Who The Fuck Is Molly?

7K 182 98
By cuItshit

The Wolf of Wall Street's token blonde and Jennifer from Jennifer's Body stand at the two iron gates of a multi-million dollar Southern California home.

What is typically a nice, sunny beachfront display of the American Dream, has turned into a mansion shrouded in neon lights, which grace fog and cobwebs and illuminate the mini skirts and outlandish attire of your peers.

"I'm gonna blackout tonight." You state excitedly as you start the trek along the marble walkway and up the large steps to the double-doors dripping with fake blood.

You and Leah share a mischievous look as the doors open to reveal a sea of cheap wigs and glitter.

Smoke pours from the doorway, a heavy culmination of fake fog, cigars, and blunts.

The smoke parts from your feet as you make your way into the foyet and weave through the crowd in search of a drink.

"What do you want?" Leah asks as she grabs four plastic shot glasses and a bottle of tequila.

"Vodka, you know this. I hate tequila."

"God, you're so fucking weird." She grins and pours you two shots of your choice.

"Cheers." You smirk as you reach her, taking your glasses and tapping them against hers before downing the clear contents.

While Leah searches the crowded counter to make a mixed drink, you slip your phone out of the tight waistband of your mock cheer uniform.

Judd: wya
Judd: i have a surprise for u

A grin creeps onto your face as you read the messages before looking up to find Leah who's already disappeared into a group of boys.

You take a look at the crowd.

Where would Judd be..
You think.

You weave through the crowd, focusing on the darker corners of the home and eventually finding yourself outside, staring at the sea of costumes lining the pool.

"Boo."

You jump at the word, but settle as you feel a familiar pair of strong hands settle comfortably around your small shoulders.

"Where's that cute ass been?"
Judd murmurs, his lips brushing against your ear.
"Everyone's seen it but me."

You turn to face him, your chest pressed to his.

"Are you jealous?" You smile softly.

Judd's teeth sink into his broken lip as he slowly looks you up and down. His palms fall to the small of your waist and pull you closer against his warm body.

"No. But they should be."

"Why's that?"

Judd pauses. He takes his time to reply as he watches your eyes sparkle under the leds.

"They can look, but only I can touch." He smirks and gives your ass a light squeeze.

You make a disinterested face.

"Uh huh. So what's my present?"

He lifts a cup to your lips, the rim pulling softly at the blood red laquer.

"Drink."

You take the cup from his hand.

"You tryna roofie me?" You tease, though a part of you is a bit skeptical.

"Somethin' like that."
He grins.
"You trust me?"

"I shouldn't." You take a short sip from the cup and make a face at the toxic taste.

"Any guesses?"

You take another sip, now more accustomed the hints of chemical.

"Drain-O?"

A thin grimace creeps onto the pale features of Judd's face.

"Bingo."

You share a mischievous look, your eyes lingering on his as the alcohol and mystery drug begin to mix.

You lose yourself in the feeling of warmth washing over your body, but come to as Judd's palms sink below your waist, his calloused fingertips dancing at the end of your skirt.

"Drink the rest."
Judd orders in a low voice, one hand grabbing your ass while the other gently lifts your cup to your lips.
"Let me make you feel good."

Normally you'd respond with a quick remark, but all you can do is stare and follow his order.

Judd takes the empty cup and hands it to a stranger passing by, as if it's their job.

He takes you by the small of your waist and ushers you back into the house.

By the time you reach the basement, every sound has lost it's hazy dissonance and every color has grown brighter.

You stop in the crowd and grab fistfuls of Judd's bloody white shirt.

"You should dress like this more often."

"You like the blood, huh?"

Your eyes flicker over his frame as you tug him closer.

"Is it real?" You tease.

His lips brush against your cold neck.

"You want it to be?"

His teeth sink into your skin. You can feel the smirk growing on his chiseled face before it reveals itself as he slowly pulls back.

You let out a short, shaky breath, your lips softly parted as you stare upwards at the man.

All you can do is nod. Every brush of his lips and pull of his strong fingers is amplified and sends a cold chill to your spine.

"You feel it?" He asks, looking deeply into your wide pupils.

"What the fuck did you give me?" You smile.

"My second favorite girl."

You smile drops to a more curious expression, but his grimace remains and, in a low tone, he continues.

"Molly. You're gonna love her."

You've never taken molly before and you're not sure what to expect, but the music and lights and the way he's gripping your waist feel all too good to waste time worrying.

Before you can respond, he picks you up, hands wrapped around your thighs, and sits down on a couch nearby.

You grab at his shirt and force it up his chiseled chest, pulling at the bloodied fabric as your lips crash against his.

You've wanted to do this for so long, but you're not as bold as you'd convince yourself to be. Something about this drug has thrown all of your fears and anxieties out the window, at least for now.

All you can think about is how good it feels when you grind your hips against his, only his jeans and your thin red panties separating you.

His calloused fingers slowly rub up and down your thighs before settling comfortably around your backside.

"I wanna fuck you... so bad." He whispers against your lips.

"In front of everyone?"

"In front of everyone."
His bites your red lip, pulling it back with him.
"Tears running down that cute face."

You giggle softly, grinning as you catch your breath.

"Take off your shirt and get me a shot."

He places you beside him, grabbing the back of your hair to give you a kiss before disappearing into the crowd.

A smile breaks across your face as you fall backwards onto the couch. Your hands move up your body to push through your hair.

The colored lights dance above you and catch you in a trance. You've never felt like this before. It's complete euphoria.

"Y/n?" A familiar voice calls "Are you okay?"

Leah laughs, slightly concerned with a drunken lilt. She leans over the side of the couch and stares down at you.

You let out a breathy laugh and nod.

"I am fantastic."

You reach up to her face and wave her closer.

"C'mere, c'mere, I have a secret."

She leans in, her brows furrowed.

"I'm on molly." You whisper. "Judd gave it to me- he's so hot."

You quickly cover your mouth as you laugh.

"Oh my god, I forgot that's your brother!"

Leah pauses. She sits at your feet on the couch and reaches for your hands to pull tou up to face her.

"That makes.. a lot of sense. Judd was saying some weird shit about have a surprise for you. I thought it was, like, a dead thing or something."

You grin, watching Leah's lips create different shapes as she speaks. You're doing your best to listen, but your mind and body are focused on every sensation surrounding you- it's overwhelming.

"Can I tell you a secret."

You nod.

"I've been... Hooking up with Val..."

You jaw falls slack and you gasp with wide eyes.

"YOU'RE FUCKING V-"

She slaps a hand over your mouth.

"Shut up, shut up, shut up!"

She stares you down for a moment, waiting until you comply.

"You cannot tell Judd. They're friends and I don't know if he'll be weird about it or kill him or something. He can't know. Okay?"

"Okay, okay."
You nod and pull Leah into a hug.
"Your skin is soft."

"Okay, serial killer."
She chuckles and stands up as she notices Judd pushing himself through the crowd.
"Have fun." She teases with a smile and walks away.

You grin and wave, watching her until your line of sight is blocked and a hand wraps around your chin.

"Open wide, pretty girl."

Judd presses a bottle to your red lips, staring down at you as he pours vodka into your mouth.

He takes a swig himself, finishing the bottle, and lifts you up, pressing you against his chest.

"What took you so long?" You pout, your palms laid softly on his cheeks.

"I got into an altercation."

He peels your hands from his face, holding them in his.

"What kind of altercation?"

"Don't worry about it."

With one hand in his, he pulls you through the crowd. You're not sure where he meant to take you, but, distracted by the lights and excitement racing through your body, you change course and bring him upstairs.

"Let's explore!" You exclaim, glancing back at him as you reach the upstairs hallway.

While your eyes feast on the boring display of bland doors, family photos, and strange marble sculptures, Judd looks for a room with no lights on.

He throws you over his shoulder and carries you into a room through double doors, tossing you onto silk sheets.

"What now?" You lock eyes with him, studying the cool green once he flicks on the lights.

"I'm exploring."

He pulls you by your thighs to the edge of the bed and kneels before you.

Starting at your inner thighs, he leaves kisses and bites up your body, his strong grip moving to your waist as his teeth rip at your panties.

"Judd.." You whine.

"Shh.." He hushes you, climbing up your body until he can flip you over and sit you on his lap.

You grind your hips slowly against his as he drags his tongue up your neck.

A shaky breath escapes your lips, your body trembling with excitement. The drug only makes this better. Every touch leaves you reeling and the sound of his voice teases your core- it's overwhelming. You can't tell if the excitement you felt before was truly excitement or if it was nervousness.

"We can't do this here..." You murmur.

"Why not?" He almost whines.

You can tell Judd doesn't like the pause, but he isn't forcing you.

"This is someone else's house... It makes me feel weird." You reply quietly.

You thought that, in a situation like this, you would take it in stride. You can hear Connie making a scene and telling you to go through with it, but something feels wrong.

"I like you a lot.. And I don't wanna have sex for the first time on drugs."

You move off of his lap, sitting beside him and smoothing out your dark skirt.

"Did you give me molly-"

"I didn't give you molly to make you have sex with me. I'm not a fucking creep."

"I just... wanted to make sure."

"Right."

He stands up and heads for the door.

"Judd- wait."

You jump up and follow after him.

"I didn't mean that- I mean, I don't think you're a creep- at least not like that. It's just-"

Before, your heart was racing in excitement, but now it feels as if you're panicking. You've never chased after a man before- you've never liked anyone enough to even think of doing such.

Judd is different. It's not the drugs, it's him. He's perfect and you feel as if you've ruined it.

Judd stares at you, his eyes focused on yours.

He takes a moment to collect himself. He feels hurt. He knows he's not very open or kind, but he's not a bad person- and, most importantly, he knows he would never to anything to harm you.

Finally, he reaches out a hand.

"Don't be gay. Let's drink."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

464K 7.1K 86
they were best friends in college but grew apart after graduation, he's a big time actor now and she's waiting tables, will they reconnect and become...
86.8K 2.2K 24
Judd BirchxOC story. Devi is numb to the world. But her new friend's older brother makes her feel lots of things
54.8K 1.4K 47
❝ 𝘏𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘰'𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦, 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥? ❞ ───✰✰✰✰✰─── 𝘏𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘸𝘢𝘴...
136K 2.2K 30
It was easy for them to say they hated one another. The hard part was admitting it was a lie. Rafe Cameron x Reader