Will they be KarEena?!?

De Lost_soul_yuki

Imagine that Karishma Singh was assigned Mission Jeet in place of Anubhav Singh and she had to trap HM in her... Mai multe

INTRODUCTION
FIRST KISS
HM DISTURBED
MEETING MAHIPAL
MISSION SUCCESSFUL
THE LETTER
DRUNK KARISHMA
TRANSFER??
SHO HASEENA MALIK
JEALOUSY & INCOMPLETE KISS!!
KISS COMPLETED??
WILL YOU BE MINE?
JEALOUS HASEENA
HASEENA TO CONFESS??!!
BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!!
LOVE...LOVE...LOVE
BIKE RIDE
PLEASE DON'T GO
HASEENA's DEPARTURE
KarEena Forever

THE CALL ROMANCE

2.4K 162 17
De Lost_soul_yuki

HM left the house and SS and KS was standing there with tears in their eyes. 

"Santu tum door andar se lock karke so jao....ham thodi der mei aa jayenge" and she ran out of the house.

HM's car was leaving the compound when the driver stopped the car with a jerk.

"kya hua driver aapne gaadi kyu rok di?" HM asked

D- woh mam koi hai saamne

HM looked in the front "kashii?" She got down from the car and went to her. "kashii aap yaha kya karr rahi hai?"

"baby hamko tumhare saath aur thoda waqt spend karna hai...please" she said very cutely

"accha teekh hai chalo" they went to the car and sent the driver back and KS was driving.

HM was resting her head on KS's shoulder and was holding her hand. The journey to the airport was a silent one. They were feeling each other's presence. KS stopped the car in the parking lot. They both looked towards each other. They had an intense eye lock. Soon they engulfed each other into a bone-crushing hug. They were in each other's embrace for about 10 minutes and then they broke the hug. 

KS cupped her face and kissed her deeply on her forehead. HM kissed her all over her face. 

"I love you Kashi and I'll miss you"

"I love you too baby aur ham bhi tumko bohot miss karenge....apna khayal rakhna aur jaldi wapas aana....bhoolna mat koi tumhara wait karr raha hai yaha pe....aur roz phone karna" KS said holding back her tears.

"aap yahi se wapas chale jao....ham chale jayenge....aap saath ayenge toh ham andar nahi jaa payenge...aur ha Santu ka khayal rakhna....hamesha dono saath mei rehna" She kissed her cheek and got out of the car and went inside the airport and KS was just looking at her with teary eyes and after some time she drove off to Home.

It had been 5 days since HM left. KS and SS were sad but they used to take care of each other. One day, KS had night duty, so she was alone in the thana. She was missing her love of life and was dreaming about her. Her dream was broken by a phone call. She got irritated and looked at the phone and a big smile crept on her face. It was a video call from her love.

"baby tumhe pata ham abhi tumhara sapna dekh rahe the" KS said picking up the call

"accha...aur kya dekha aapne sapne mei?"

KS- woh bata nahi sakti....jab tum wapas aa jaogi toh ham karke dikhayenge

"tauba tauba....sapne mei bhi aapke mann mei yeh sab chalta hai kya?"

 "aur nahi toh kya....aur tumhe pata hai hamne na mann mei ek poori romantic film soch rakhe hai....jab tum aa jaogi ham woh film bhi puri kar lenge" KS winked at her.

"aap bhi naa....bohot besharam hoti jaa rahi hai" HM blushed.
"are isme besharmi kaisi....aur waise bhi kisi ne kaha hai 'jisne ki sharam uski phooti karam' " HM blushed harder.

"hayee" KS kept her hand on her heart "baby tum aise phone pe sharmaya mat karo yaar.....ab aur dur raha nahi jaata....tum jaldi wapas aa jao na....I am missing you so much"

HM- accha kya miss karr rahi hai aap?
"sab kuch....tumhara presence...tumhari fragrance...tumhara pyar...tumhe mehsoos karna"

HM- aur?
"tumhari samundar jaisi aakhe jisme ham hamesha doob jaate hai...tumhari lips jise kabhi chodne ka mann nahi karta...tumhari baalo ki mehek....most importantly tumhare paas hone ka sukoon" KS replied.

HM- ab jab aap hame itna miss karr rahe hai toh hame toh wapas aana hi padega....ham kal hi wapas aa jayenge.
"sach baby...aap sach mei kal wapas aaogi? ham bohot khush hai....I love you so much" KS said being excited.

"accha Kashii hamare liye ek gaana gao na...koi romantic sa" HM said with puppy eyes showing her dimples
"hayee hayee...tumhare yeh dimples ke liye toh jaan bhi haazir hai" KS replied

KS closed her eyes and started singing

Hum tere bin

Ab reh nahi sakte

Tere bina kya vajoodh mera

Tujh se juda agar ho jayenge

Toh khud se hi ho jayenge juda

She opened her eyes and looked into the phone to see her love smiling.

Kyunki tum hi ho

Ab tum hi ho

Zindagi ab tum hi ho

Chain bhi mera dard bhi

Meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho

HM continued the song and KS started to imagine themselves {KS imagination in Italics}

{HM was wearing this in her imagination}

KarEena were standing hugging on the terrace of their house and it was raining. KS slowly broke the hug and removed her(HM) jacket and put it on their head {Ashiqui 2 wala scene}. KS cupped her face and kissed her passionately

HM-

Tera mera rishta hai kaisa

Ek pal door gawara nahi

Tere liye har roz hain jeete

Tujhko diya mera waqt sabhi

Koi lamha mera na ho tere bina

Har saans pe naam tera..

They were doing couple dance in rain. KS put her one hand on HM's waist pulling her more closer and HM's one hand was on KS's shoulder. Their other hands were intertwined together. They were dancing so close to each other.

Kyunki tum hi ho

Ab tum hi ho

Zindagi ab tum hi ho

Chain bhi mera dard bhi

Meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho

KS carried her in her arms and brought her to their room and made her sit on the bed. KS removed her(KS) shirt and opened HM's dress zip and slowly laid her down and hid her face in the crook of her(HM) neck.

HM-

Tere liye

Hi jiya main

Khud ko jo yun

De diya hai

Teri wafa ne mujhko sambhala

Saare ghamon ko

Dil se nikala

Tere saath mera hai

Naseeb juda

Tujhe paake adhura na raha

Hunm..

Kyunki tum hi ho

Ab tum hi ho

Zindagi ab

Chain bhi mera dard bhi

Meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho

KS was still lost in her imagination and she was brought back by HM.

"kashii kaha kho gayi aap?" she said loudly bringing her back from her magicland

KS- ahh...haaa...woh...woh....gaana ho gaya?
"hamne aapse gane ko kaha aur aap gaane ke beech mei hi kahi kho gayi....aur baaki hame gaana pada....aise kaha kho gayi thi aap?" HM asked to which KS blushed and hid her face in her palms.

HM- kyaaa???aap firse hamare saath romantic scene shoot kar rahe the? aapka na kuch nahi ho sakta

KS- ho sakta hai...bohot kuch ho sakta hai baby...bas tum ek baar wapas aa jao...phir ham batate hai kya kya ho sakta hai

"chup karo aap" blushing "aur time dekho aapko ghar nahi jaana?"

"ohh haa...baat karte karte time ka pata hi nahi chala....ham ghar jaate hai aur santu ko bhejte hai....byee...I love you" 

"i love you too" gave her a flying kiss and disconnected the call.

KS rushed towards home and found the door open. She went inside to gets shocked seeing all the things shattered on the floor. 

"santu...santu..kaha ho t..." before she could complete someone hit on her head making her unconscious.

Aaj ke liye itna hi

Kya Santu aur Karishma safe hai?

Kya Haseena safe hai?

Jaan'ne ke liye stay tuned

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

54.2K 4.5K 26
This story is About KarEena ❤️ IN THIS STORY : HASEENA MALLIK is newly transferred SHO.. who is apprehensive... Doesn't enjoy her life just live... s...
59.1K 5.5K 18
This diary, bound in worn leather and filled with pages yellowed by time, holds the raw and unfiltered emotions of a soul weighed down by immense pai...
42.4K 2.3K 19
The story starts after mission jeet..Haseena is heartbroken and Anubhav is guilt striken and somewhere heartbroken too but doesn't acknowledge it yet...
88.4K 8.6K 47
Hey! this is my first kareena love story with alot of mysteries , twists n turns , romance and a lot of suspense 🤫 . So please give it a try . pe...