DRUNK KARISHMA

KS left the thana in the evening, not before informing others. Her swollen eyes were clearly stating that she had been crying. Others were not able to understand anything. So SS called HM and informed her about this.

SS- haseena....woh MS ko pata nahi kya ho gaya hai.....woh itni der cabin mei khud ko band karke baithi thi aur ab kahi chali gayi hai...aur unke aakhe bhi sooje hue the....aisa lagg raha tha ki ab tak ro rahi thi....tum dono ke beech kuch hua hai kya?

HM(shocked)- kya? woh rahi thi? aur kaha gayi hai? kuch bataya unhone?

SS- nahi...aise hi chali gayi

HM- ok....tum dekho...agar woh aa jaye toh hame call kardena

SS- ok

"Ab inko kya ho gaya? kahi hamara letter padhke toh nahi....nahi nahi hamara letter padhke woh kyu sad hogi....woh toh hamse pyaar bhi nahi karti thi na....ham kuch zyada hi soch rahe hai..." HM thought to herself

On the other hand, KS was driving her car at full speed and was heading towards the outskirts of the city. Tears were continuously flowing from her eyes and each and every word of HM written on the letter was roaming in her head.

It was 8 pm and KS still did not return. SS informed HM about this and she got concerned. SS immediately traced KS's location and HM immediately left in search of her and soon reached the location SS had informed her. She looked around and finally found KS Sitting on the bonnet of her car leaning backward reading something. HM went towards her and found that she was reading her letter and was crying. She went and stood in front of her.

"are tum phir se aa gayi....hamko pata hai tum hamko churan bana rahi ho na....ham tumko phirse se chune aayenge aur tum phirse gayab ho jaoge...furrr" KS said

HM- aap yeh kaisi baate karr rahi hai...ham abhi aye hai

"are aap baat bhi karne lagi.....lagta hai iska asar acche se ho raha hai" saying this she started drinking from the bottle in her left hand "shayad aur peene se tum hamko gale bhi laga le" KS chuckled

HM- yeh aap kaisi behki behki baate kar rahi hai...aur yeh aap kya pee rahi ho?

"yeh....yeh toh dawayi hai....kisi ne kaha tha yeh peene se saari dard dur ho jaati hai....lekin hamne 2 bottle pi aur phir bhi hamara dard kam nahi hua....iss liye hamne teesri bottle bhi khatam kar di" she said finishing the third bottle.

"aap pehle neeche utariye" HM slowly pulled her down. "chalo hamare saath"

"tum sach mei hamare saamne ho" KS confirmed touching her nose. She soon engulfed her(HM) in a bone crushing hug. "hamko laga tum hamko chod ke chali gayi....ham jaante the tum aaogi....tum bohot acchi ho aur bohot khoobsurat bhi ho" KS said cupping her face

HM- aap chaliye hamare saath...aap iss waqt hosh mei nahi hai

HM dragged her to her car and made her sit on the passenger seat and made her wear the seat belt. And in the meantime, she went very close to KS. They looked into each other's eyes and KS came forward to capture her lips but HM backed off. She immediately closed the door and sat on the driving seat and started the car. 

"aapne hamko kiss karne kyu nahi diya" KS pouted cutely

"aap na bohot khoosurat ho...bohot matlab bohot hi jyaada khoobsurat ho....aur aapki aakhe...haayee...mann karta hai usme kho jaye....aur aapki baaho mai hamko ek alag hi sukoon milta hai...." KS was just blabbering non-stop but HM was concentrating on driving.

KS- babyy tum bhi kuch bolo na....kab se ham hi baat kar rahe hai

"utro" HM said stopping the car

"nahi please pleae hamko mat utaro....ham chup baithenge....ek dum chup" KS said cutely keeping her finger on her lips.

HM- are MS aapka ghar aa gaya utro abhi

KS- nahi mujhe ghar nhi jaana

HM got out of the car "aise kaise andar nahi jaana" she carried her in her arms and went inside the house. KS wrapped her hands around her(HM) neck and rested her head on her chest.

They reached inside the house and HM made KS stand.

HM- ab batao aapne sharab kyu pi?

KS- woh sharab nahi thi.....dawai thi dawai...dukh bhoolne ki dawayi

HM- aisa kya dukh tha aapko jo aapko itni peeni padi...ha (shouting)

"bohot buri ho tum....ek toh hamko chodke chali gayi aur ab hampe chilla rahi ho" KS said crying

"agar ham aapko chodke chale bhi jaye ya marr bhi jaye toh aapko takleef kyu hogi....aap toh hamse pyar bhi nahi karti na" in the same tone

"karte hai....bohot pyar karte hai" KS shouted back...."shayad pehle se karte the...lekin realise late hua hamko....jab tumne hamse dur jaane ki baat ki toh hamko aisa laga ki koi hamse hamari saase cheen rahi hai.....pata nahi kab aur kaise lekin hamko tumse pyar ho gaya....bohot jyada wala pyar karte hai ham tumse....tumhare bina ham jee nahi payenge" 

HM was standing there shocked listening to her confession. Her heart wanted to believe that all this is true but her brain won't let her believe this. She thinks that she(KS) is saying all these out of guilt.

"tumhe pata hai uss din hamne tumhe kiss kiya....woh naatak nahi tha....ham jab bhi aapko dekhte hai na ham kho jaate hai...." KS walked towards and HM moved backward and finally touched the wall. 

KS pinned her to the wall "tumhari yeh aakhe" kissed both her eyes "bohot hi khoosurat hai"

"tumhari yeh naak ekdum perfect hai" she said kissing her nose and HM closed her eyes in nervousness and clenched her fist tightly.

KS touched her(HM) lips with her thumb very softly "tumhari yeh lips bohot soft hai....jab bhi dekhte hai toh maan karta hai ki tumhe kiss karu" she said continuously rubbing her thumb on her lips.

"ye....yeh...aap kyaa....kya kar rahi hai MS" HM spoke out of nervousness

KS- abhi toh hamne kaha ham pyar karte hai aapse....toh ham pyar jata rahe hai...aur tum hamko na MS mat bulaya karo...tum na hamko Kashi bulao

"MS please chodiye hame"

KS leaned forward and kissed her forehead "Kashi"

"MS please"

KS kissed her both cheeks "Kashi"

"MS" she was getting weak

KS kissed her eyes and nose "Kashi"

"Kashi" HM whispered

KS looked at her and without wasting a second smashed her lips on her and started kissing her madly. HM did not respond at first and tried to control her emotions. But KS did not stop. She was kissing her madly sucking and biting her lower lip. HM finally gave up and participated. Now both were kissing each other passionately. their tongues were fighting for dominance and KS was grabbing the lead. She successfully entered HM's mouth and started exploring. Though she was not satisfied, she had to break the kiss due to short of breath. But immediately she pulled her in for yet another passionate kiss. KS carried HM in her arms without breaking the kiss and moved to the couch and placed her on the couch. They were still kissing each other.

KS's hand slowly went down towards HM's shirt and she started unbuttoning her shirt. KS slowly broke the kiss and moved downwards. She started giving her wet kisses all over her face. She kissed her jawline and sucked there earning a sweet moan. "mmhh kashi" HM moaned sweetly.

KS moved downwards kissed and sucked her neck and collarbone are leaving marks.

"mmhh...aahhh...kashii" HM was moaning in pleasure continuously.

KS was going crazy hearing these sweet moans. She started kissing and sucking her cleavage and bit there harshly. "aahh kashii" HM moaned in pain. KS licked over the area to ease her pain. 

KS again kissed her on the lips sweetly and broke the kiss in a few minutes and hugged HM tightly and both dozed off on the couch in the same position.