THE CALL ROMANCE

HM left the house and SS and KS was standing there with tears in their eyes. 

"Santu tum door andar se lock karke so jao....ham thodi der mei aa jayenge" and she ran out of the house.

HM's car was leaving the compound when the driver stopped the car with a jerk.

"kya hua driver aapne gaadi kyu rok di?" HM asked

D- woh mam koi hai saamne

HM looked in the front "kashii?" She got down from the car and went to her. "kashii aap yaha kya karr rahi hai?"

"baby hamko tumhare saath aur thoda waqt spend karna hai...please" she said very cutely

"accha teekh hai chalo" they went to the car and sent the driver back and KS was driving.

HM was resting her head on KS's shoulder and was holding her hand. The journey to the airport was a silent one. They were feeling each other's presence. KS stopped the car in the parking lot. They both looked towards each other. They had an intense eye lock. Soon they engulfed each other into a bone-crushing hug. They were in each other's embrace for about 10 minutes and then they broke the hug. 

KS cupped her face and kissed her deeply on her forehead. HM kissed her all over her face. 

"I love you Kashi and I'll miss you"

"I love you too baby aur ham bhi tumko bohot miss karenge....apna khayal rakhna aur jaldi wapas aana....bhoolna mat koi tumhara wait karr raha hai yaha pe....aur roz phone karna" KS said holding back her tears.

"aap yahi se wapas chale jao....ham chale jayenge....aap saath ayenge toh ham andar nahi jaa payenge...aur ha Santu ka khayal rakhna....hamesha dono saath mei rehna" She kissed her cheek and got out of the car and went inside the airport and KS was just looking at her with teary eyes and after some time she drove off to Home.

It had been 5 days since HM left. KS and SS were sad but they used to take care of each other. One day, KS had night duty, so she was alone in the thana. She was missing her love of life and was dreaming about her. Her dream was broken by a phone call. She got irritated and looked at the phone and a big smile crept on her face. It was a video call from her love.

"baby tumhe pata ham abhi tumhara sapna dekh rahe the" KS said picking up the call

"accha...aur kya dekha aapne sapne mei?"

KS- woh bata nahi sakti....jab tum wapas aa jaogi toh ham karke dikhayenge

"tauba tauba....sapne mei bhi aapke mann mei yeh sab chalta hai kya?"

 "aur nahi toh kya....aur tumhe pata hai hamne na mann mei ek poori romantic film soch rakhe hai....jab tum aa jaogi ham woh film bhi puri kar lenge" KS winked at her.

"aap bhi naa....bohot besharam hoti jaa rahi hai" HM blushed.
"are isme besharmi kaisi....aur waise bhi kisi ne kaha hai 'jisne ki sharam uski phooti karam' " HM blushed harder.

"hayee" KS kept her hand on her heart "baby tum aise phone pe sharmaya mat karo yaar.....ab aur dur raha nahi jaata....tum jaldi wapas aa jao na....I am missing you so much"

HM- accha kya miss karr rahi hai aap?
"sab kuch....tumhara presence...tumhari fragrance...tumhara pyar...tumhe mehsoos karna"

HM- aur?
"tumhari samundar jaisi aakhe jisme ham hamesha doob jaate hai...tumhari lips jise kabhi chodne ka mann nahi karta...tumhari baalo ki mehek....most importantly tumhare paas hone ka sukoon" KS replied.

HM- ab jab aap hame itna miss karr rahe hai toh hame toh wapas aana hi padega....ham kal hi wapas aa jayenge.
"sach baby...aap sach mei kal wapas aaogi? ham bohot khush hai....I love you so much" KS said being excited.