DISCONTINUED-New Rules (Jujut...

By SeenaJ

(Name) was a twenty three year old otaku. She was a bit clumsy and boisterous. By some weird twist of fate, s... More

Welcome To JJK/Star Plasma Vessel
Toji Fushiguro/Death
Lost Hope
Betrayal
Meeting A Misogynist
Marriage
Okkotsu Yuta
Geto Strikes Back!
Ryomen Sukuna
For Myself
Girl Of Steel
Cursed Womb Must Die
Recovery
After Rain
Assault
Seven To Three
Idle Transfiguration
Mahito V.S Jujutsu Sorcerer's
Kyoto Sister School Exchange Event
Sage
Nonstandard
A Day With Sukuna
Festival
Gojo Satoru Sealed
Toji VS Dagon
Chaos and Mayhem
Executioner
A/n:

Sukuna Re-emerge

2.7K 99 28
By SeenaJ

Somewhere else....

Megumi and Toji were fighting alongside each other as he killed curse after curse. Earlier, they has encountered a grade one sorcerer but Toji managed to defeat him easily with his Chain Of A Thousand Miles.

The ex-Zenin crushed a special grade curse with his Japanese broadsword, "Oi." He called out to Megumi.

The teen glanced at him with an annoyed look, "What is it?" He used his Shikigami to attack a much smaller curse.

Toji grunted at his son's behavior, thinking he is exactly like him, looks and all. "I know it isn't the best time to be saying this, but if I don't, I know (Name) will be upset with me." He punched a curse, making it splatter.

Megumi made no indication he heard, but he was listening. He didn't know what was so important the Zenin had to say now instead of later. "Tch! CAN'T IT WAIT!?" Megumi used his Shikigami; Nue to attack two more curses.

Toji scowled at him, "Tch! No, it can't." Megumi had an irk mark on his head. After a tense silence, he spoke again, "...I'm....your father."

Megumi staggered in his footsteps, snapping his head to Toji, who was already staring at him with his green eyes. "What are you saying!? This isn't the time to be joking, Toji-san."

Toji didn't have an amused look on his face, sighing as he ran a hand through his hair, "I'm not joking. I am your father." He spoke in a serious tone.

Megumi took a good look at his 'supposed father'. It was not true. All his life he thought his father abandoned him to live his life, but he was right in front of him the entire time. The teenager didn't want to believe it, but it was so obvious. He noticed how similar they look and act. He also noticed he was a Zenin and when he saw smaller, he never knew anything about him except for that small fact.

Gritting his teeth, Megumi clenched his fists. Why now?! Why all of a sudden!? He glared at him, "All this time you were right in front of me, why didn't you say anything!? Why didn't you tell me you're my father!? Why did you abandon me!?" He loudly said, demanding answers.

Toji expertly killed a curse behind him without looking at it, his attention on his son, "All I wanted was for you to have a good life away from the Zenin Clan." But he ran away because he wanted to prove to himself he was just as strong as the Zenin.

Growing up without cursed energy and being ridiculed by his own clan members made him have self doubt. He didn't believe he was worthy of being anything or anybody, especially coming from an esteemed clan. He ran away and took his first wife's name; Fushiguro and had a son which he named Megumi after blessings, because he was special unlike him.

But like a coward, he ran away from them. His first wife left him and Megumi was abandoned. Toji wanted to find his self worth. His pride and ego blinded him to fact of what he had done.

That was until he met a woman named (Name). The most funniest, innocent, eccentric person ever. It was like fate opened the gates for him once more as he fell in love with the (h/c)-haired female and all her weird attributes. She was perfect.

Toji now had two blessings; Megumi and (Name).

Megumi stared at him, noticing the internal conflict he had within himself. Sighing, he looked away, scratching his cheek, "I'll forgive you this time, but from now on I expect for you to be there like a father should be." He muttered, an embarrassed blush on his face. Megumi deeply yearned what it was like to have a father and it seemed like fate decided to help him out by bringing back his dad.

Toji stared for a second, before chuckling, "You really are like me." Both father and son continued to fight alongside each other.

Megumi smirked, "Well I am your son." He then realized something, "Wait! Does that mean (Name)-sensei is my stepmother and Gojo-sensei is my stepdad?"

Back with (Name), she stumbled upon a scene she regretted heading to.

Sukuna and Jogo were on top the meteor, the King of Curses made instant eye contact with her, a smirk on his face. This was his chance to show off to his woman, let her know he's the better man for her than her two fucked up husband's. He turned back to Jogo, "Why don't you use your domain?"

"I know I'd lose in a battle of domains." Jogo replied. All the special grade curses knew that. If it ever came down to a battle of domains with Sukuna, the winner would be obvious.

"Is it because that's what happened with Satoru Gojo? Keh heh! Spoken like a true loser." Sukuna mocked him, "But since things are getting interesting. How about I fight using your specialty?" There was a momentary pause, "Open."

Sukuna moved his hand, flames on his palm. (Name) widened her eyes, could it be his technique revolves around copying others?

Jogo widened his eyes, "Are those...flames?"

Sukuna raised an eyebrows, seeming to understand Jogo didn't know about him, "That's right. I thought you'd know about this...but I suppose...a cursed spirit wouldn't."

Jogo was anxious. He thought Sukuna's technique are mostly slicing and slashing everything!

Sukuna smirked, reveling the special grade curse's nervousness. "Don't worry. I won't cheat by revealing my cursed technique." He got in a stance with his two hands cupped together, "Get ready. Let's have a fire power battle."

Jogo looked very scared as he didn't know the extent of Sukuna's powers.

Sukuna clapped his hands, lifted them apart, moved them around, and drew a fire arrow with his hands. He smirked when he saw the mesmerized look on his soon-to-be bride, his ego getting the best of him.

Jogo was suddenly seeing Hanami and Dagon, as if his death was nearing to an end. He apologized to them, knowing he won't be able to help continue with their plans. Jogo knew Mahito was the only one alive now since he was prepped to be the leader. He was the mirror to all humans death.

Jogo, Hanami, and Dagon would be reborn and meet again. The volcano curse looked down solemnly, "We're the true humans."

Sukuna spoke up from behind him, an amused look on his face, "Is that what it is? You wanted to be human?" Jogo looked at him, "Yeah, yeah. I know what you mean. Not becoming a human literally. More like taking their place, right?"

"That said, it makes it all the more foolish. Humans flocking together. Curses flocking together. Comparing themselves to others, leads to weakness and stunts their growth. You should have burnt you desired to cinders without thinking. To reach the heights of Satoru Gojo and not worry about the future or identity. But you lacked the hunger to take hold of your desires." Sukuna said.

Jogo looked down, "You're right..."

Sukuna cut in, "But you know, this was fun while it lasted. Humans. Jujutsu sorcerers. Cursed spirits. You're not bad compared to those I fought over a thousand years ago. Stand proud." Jogo looked at the King of Curses wide eyed, "You're strong."

Tears then spilled from Jogo's eyes as he touched them, "What is this?" He asked him.

From outside, (Name) didn't know what was going on as she saw both Sukuna and Jogo stare at one another. She stared in surprise as tears fell down Jogo's eyes, and for some reason, the (h/c)-haired female couldn't help but wish things were different for all of them. Maybe they would have gotten along if the circumstances weren't there. As much as she wanted to save Jogo, Hanami and the others and make them normalized, they still killed people. The (h/c)-haired female was torn apart as she wasn't sure what to do anymore.

"Don't ask me. I don't know what that is either." Sukuna scowled before dealing the final blow to Jogo, who burned to death.

His red irises then landed on (Name), who looked stumped and wide eyed. He jumped from the rock, landing in front of her. "Enjoy the show?" He chuckled, tugging her close to his chest as (Name) turned bright red.

"Uh—well—I don't know—ugh!!" (Name) grumbled quietly, making Sukuna tilt his head at her, his red irises subconsciously softening at her. What is this delicious feeling? "What?" He looked down at her, smirking as he was about to reply till someone landed in front of him.

They knelt on the ground speaking, "Master Sukuna. I've come to escort you."

The King of Curses then responded, "Who the hell are you?" He glanced at the person as they lifted their heads, "Uraume!?" He asked in disbelief.

"It's nice to see you again." Uraume smirked.

SHIBUYA 11:07 PM

With Megumi and Toji, both father and son duo had been forced apart as curse users attacked them. Unfortunately, Megumi was facing Haruta, who attacked him from behind and injured him fatally.

"The Ten Shadows Technique begins when...a sorcerer receives two divine dogs. In order to use other shikigami...the sorcerer and divine dogs must work together to exorcise them. Then the sorcerer gains more Shikigami which they can utilize....to exorcise and amass up to ten Shikigami." Megumi begun.

Haruta raised an eyebrow, his nose bashed in his face from Nanami's attack, "Are you finished...? The girl from before was pretty strong too, and you're all so young."

Megumi ignored him as he continued to speak to himself as he decided what to do, for he is weak right now and unable to fight, "You can exorcise a Shikigami with multiple people, but it nullifies the technique effect afterwards. Despite doing a pointless exorcism, it still has its uses."

Megumi remembered a conversation he had with Gojo about their techniques. The snow haired Sensei was trying to tell him he can become just as strong as he is. He chuckled, "Still, that doesn't mean I can become strong like you, sensei."

A rumbling made Haruta look in the direction of where tons of smoke was coming from. "Show off." Before he turned back when Megumi spoke up.

"You can't use Shikigami unless you exorcise it, but you can still summon them with an attempt to exorcise them." Megumi had his hands held out in a symbol, "None of the sorcerers were able to exorcise this one."

Haruta widened his eyes in alarm as he raced towards the raven haired teenager to stop him from what he was about to do. "STOP!!!"

"With this treasure, I summon...." Eight handled sword divergent Sila, divine general Mahoraga.

A towering, muscular humanoid figure with four wings protruding from its eye sockets and a tail-like appendage extending from the back of its head appeared. Above it was a large eight-handled wheel.

The Shikigami wore black hakama bottoms and a white sash around its waist to cover most of its lower body.

Haruta stared at the enormous Shikigami with fear and anxiousness, sweat dripping down his head. Damn! That brat started an exorcism ritual and made him take part in it too! To win, he'll have to work together with Megumi to defeat it, but....

Megumi coughed up blood, an exhausted look on face. "I'll...see you later...Itadori...father...it looks like...I'll be the first to pass on...." Megumi gave a half-hearted smile before Mahoraga swiped at him, making him hit a glass window pane, blood dripping down his forehead as he was now in a suspended death state.

Toji, Sukuna, and (Name) felt something was wrong.

(Name) tugged on Sukuna's sleeve, "Sukuna...I think something is wrong. I can feel it." She whispered, clenching her chest.

The King of Curses had a feeling it had to do with Megumi Fushiguro. Clicking his tongue, he looked at Uraume, "I have urgent business to deal with."

"I see..."

He looked at Uraume, who wore a disappointed expression, "It won't be much longer till I'm completely free. Don't neglect your preparations. See you later, Uraume." Sukuna wrapped an arm around (Name)'s waist before heading to where Megumi was.

(Name) peered up at Sukuna, wondering who Uraume was to him and what preparations? Would Sukuna get his body back? What will happen?

Sukuna noticed her suspicious look and smirked, "What? Don't look like that. After I take over this body and rid this world of jujutsu sorcerers and kill your husband's, I'll make you mine, yeah? A King needs a Queen to be by his side forever, dear."

Huffing, (Name) glared at him, "If you do that, I'll hate you forever."

Sukuna hummed, not fazed at all, "Doesn't matter." He simply said, making an irk mark appear on her head as she pinched his ears tightly, making him frown at her, "Of course it matters! I don't want you to kill my family and friends! What the hell, Suku?!"

Sukuna looked away, "Tch."

They arrived on the scene the same second as Toji did. The King of Curses swiftly grabbed Haruta and dragged him to where Megumi was.

(Name) and Toji were immediately by the injured teenager's side, "Megumi!!" The (h/c)-haired female shouted in worry as she ripped her clothes to tightly wrap a makeshift cloth around his head to prevent more bleeding, checking for a pulse.

"Megumi." Toji scowled, clenching his fists. He shouldn't have let that stupid curse user separate him from his son. His green eyes landed on the familiar Shikigami his clan used to talk about. Mahoraga, the untamed shikigami.

Toji's eyes widen in disbelief, his son managed to summon the most powerful Shikigami ever, but the consequences are fatal. It was no doubt Mahoraga was the one who inflicted damage on his son.

(Name) clasped her hands together, "Cursed Technique: Mirror Reversal!" A cursed mirror appeared in front of Megumi, the boy was enveloped with positive energy as his wounds healed and he returned like normal.

Sukuna smirked, he was impressed by his wife and her techniques. The title special grade sorcerer fit her well.

Toji's shoulders relaxed as he knew his son will be alright. He pressed a kiss to her forehead, making Sukuna scowl at him, "Oi! Get your hands off what's mine!"

Toji narrowed his eyes at Sukuna, standing up to match him, "She's my wife, King of Curses." He lowly said.

Sukuna glared at him, "Don't test me, human." Both males stared each other down till (Name) cleared her throat, "I—Uh—hate to interrupt but shouldn't we deal with this situation first?"

Sukuna and Toji turned back to Mahoraga, the pinkette holding is hand out as he spoke, "I'll deal with this." He stalked towards the Shikigami.

"Um..." Haruta spoke up, only to receive two malicious glares from Toji and Sukuna, "Shut up." Haruta remained frozen in fear.

Sukuna looked at the Shikigami. In order to keep Fushiguro Megumi alive—even though (Name) saved him already—he needs to defeat the Shikigami even though he's an outsider. Then the exorcism ritual will be void.

Toji and (Name) watched as Sukuna fought the Shikigami using his dismantle technique. The attack didn't do much. The Shikigami then brought a sword; The Sword of Extermination, imbued with positive energy instead of reversed curse energy. It's similar to one of (Name)'s techniques that uses exact positive energy. Interesting.

With Mahoraga's ability to heal, it was able to seal its wounds. Sukuna aimed an attack but the Shikigami was able to sense it and deflect it. The King of Curses was then thrown back miles away, crashing through tons of buildings as the Shikigami followed him.

Toji whistled, an impressive look on his face, "Despite how he annoys me, he isn't known as the King of Curses for nothing." He amusedly said, while also enjoying Sukuna being beat up as he was attempting to take his wife from him.

Sukuna knew back then, Megumi would have been able to beat him, but now he knows how to destroy this Shikigami. Putting his fingers in a sign, he said, "Domain Expansion: Malevolent Shrine."

Sukuna has two types of slashing attacks. The default slash; dismantle. The other; cleave, which can be adjusted depending on the targets toughness and cursed energy to cut them down in one fell swoop.

Malevolent Shrine differs from other domain expansions in that it doesn't create a separate space using a barrier. The ability to realize one's innate domain without using a barrier is akin to an artist painting a masterpiece not on a canvas, but air. A truly divine technique.

Furthermore, by allowing an escape route, a binding vow is formed which increases the guaranteed hits effective area with a maximum radius of 200 meters. Taking Megumi Fushiguro and (Name) into account, Sukuna narrowed the effects range to a 140 meter radius above the surface.

For anything with cursed energy within range-cleave. For inanimate objects-dismantle. Until Malevolent Shrine is gone, it will relentlessly attack all targets within its guaranteed hits effective range.

There was a huge explosion as (Name) looked in the direction of it with horror on her face. She quickly looked back at Toji, who killed Haruta for injuring his son, "Don't wait up on me, take care of Megumi!"

Before Toji can argue, she disappeared where Sukuna was hurled at by the Shikigami, following the destructed path.

Sukuna remained unbothered by the carnage he left behind as he looked at the injured Shikigami. The only way to defeat Mahoraga is to slaughter it with a new attack before it can adapt. Cleave fits the criteria. However, if it hasn't adapted dismantle but to slashing attacks in general then Mahoraga's regeneration will soon be complete.

Sukuna finished the undefeated Shikigami with his flame arrow.

Just as (Name) arrived right before Sukuna can switch back with Itadori, she looked at the massive destruction caused by him with horror and without hesitation, smacked him harshly across his face.

Sukuna's head snapped to the side. His stunned red irises were wide before he turned back to (Name), who had tears welling up in her eyes, a disgusted look on her face.

"I was wrong about you. You're nothing more than merciless monster! You have no heart! You have no compassion!" (Name) shouted at him, her body trembling as Sukuna listened quietly, "I thought you were different, that you can change, but it seems like I was the foolish one for thinking that." She whispered, pained (e/c) orbs staring into his red ones.

Tears stained her cheeks as she looked at the carnage, "Look at what you've done! You've killed all these innocent people who had nothing to do with this!!" She shoved him, making him stumble back.

Sukuna clicked his tongue, glowering at her, "Face it, dear. This is the real world and people die all the time. These lives are nothing compared to the one's I've taken before. Power is power. Those weak humans were gonna die anyways." He harshly said, receiving another smack to the face.

(Name) had a disbelieving look on her face, "The real world?! Did the real world tell you that's it's okay to massacre people!? Power is given to those who should know how to use it for the right reasons!" She pointed at the destroyed buildings, "This is not the right reason! Power is meant to be used to protect not destroy!" She went to shove him again, when he grabbed her wrists tightly, glaring at her.

"Don't think just because I've taken a liking to you doesn't mean I'm not still the King of Curses. That's who I am. Ruthless, merciless. I don't care for anyone except myself and my desires." Sukuna said.

(Name) went slack in his hold, hair covering her face, "If you only care about yourself, then why claim me as your wife? Why do you want me? To satiate your sexual desires? What purpose do I have in your life, Ryomen Sukuna?" (E/c) orbs pierced his red ones deeply. The King of Curses was unable to look away from her.

Sukuna didn't know how to respond. He only wanted the (h/c)-haired female because of her jujutsu and she's beautiful and can satiate all his desires. So why is it he's now doubting that very same claim? He couldn't possibly love—fuck! No! That's not possible! He can't.

The markings on his face begun to vanish and before he completely switched with Itadori, (Name) said something to him that cut him deeply. I hate you....

When Itadori was back to consciousness, he looked at the destruction Sukuna left behind as his head was filled with images of what the curse did when he took over his body. Tears filled his brown eyes as he fell to his knees, grabbing at his head as he threw up, "Just...die already!"

A warm presence engulfed him as he cried into the chest of his big sister, squeezing her as he let all his tears out. "Why..." He muttered.

(Name) also had tears in her eyes as she felt horrible at what happened to those people who lost their lives, "It's not your fault, Yuji. It was Sukuna, he's the only one responsible for this, not you!" She attempted to reassure him.

Itadori shook his head, "No, it's all my fault. Sukuna did this because I couldn't control my body. Even if you say otherwise, every action he did came from my body. There's no reason for me to live anymore, not after this. I deserve to die!" He shouted in despair.

(Name) cupped his cheeks, wiping away his tears as she looked him in the eyes, "You deserve to live, Yuji. There are plenty people out there who need you to save them, to help them! Keep fighting, Yuji! Do it for yourself and do it for others who need that person to protect them!"

Itadori sat still before slowly nodding, "Keep fighting...I have to keep fighting...."

The both of them headed back into Shibuya, going down another train station. They were exorcising curses left and right with more vigor and determination. Itadori and (Name) entered a subway hall, halting in their tracks when they spotted Nanami and Mahito, the patchy face curse's hand on the blonde's chest.

"Nanamin!" (Name) shouted with worry as she looked at all the dead transfigured humans with horror.

"Itadori. (Name)." Mahito had a sly smile on his face.

Nanami looked exhausted, "Itadori, (Name). You've got it from here." It was then Mahito killed Nanami, his blood splattering all over the floor.

(Name) gasped, tears filling her eyes, "Nanamin!!!" She shouted.

Itadori was shocked, gritting his teeth, "You...WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU!? MAHITO!?" He shouted.

Mahito smirked, "I can hear you just fine without you yelling! Yuji Itadori!!!"

(Name) glared at the patchy face curse, clenching her fists! "DIE SEWAGE FECES!!!!"

A/n: hope you like!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.1K 1.9K 35
A Jujutsu Kaisen fanfiction. Ryomen Sukuna x Reader. Y/N not knowing her own identity, was taken in into Tokyo Jujutsu High. When the cruel King of C...
238K 8.7K 58
y/n was a normal girl who lived a normal life. That is until she died and reincarnated into her favourite anime, jujutsu kaisen, as yuji Itadori's tw...
155K 5K 30
˗ˏˋ ꒰ 𝑽𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔!𝑱𝑱𝑲 𝒙 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 ꒱ ˎˊ˗ 𝘼 𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙡 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 suddenly gets dragged to the Jujutsu Kaisen dimension. Her once normal lif...
31.4K 852 32
°●•°•●°♤■■■■■■■■■■♤°●•°•●° 𝘎𝘰𝘫𝘰 𝘠𝘶𝘬𝘪𝘬𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘯 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘴. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭...