DISCONTINUED-New Rules (Jujut...

By SeenaJ

(Name) was a twenty three year old otaku. She was a bit clumsy and boisterous. By some weird twist of fate, s... More

Welcome To JJK/Star Plasma Vessel
Toji Fushiguro/Death
Lost Hope
Betrayal
Meeting A Misogynist
Marriage
Okkotsu Yuta
Geto Strikes Back!
Ryomen Sukuna
For Myself
Girl Of Steel
Cursed Womb Must Die
Recovery
After Rain
Assault
Seven To Three
Idle Transfiguration
Mahito V.S Jujutsu Sorcerer's
Kyoto Sister School Exchange Event
Nonstandard
A Day With Sukuna
Festival
Gojo Satoru Sealed
Toji VS Dagon
Sukuna Re-emerge
Chaos and Mayhem
Executioner
A/n:

Sage

3.5K 116 14
By SeenaJ

Yaga, Gakuganji, Mei Mei, Gojo, Utahime, Toji , Junpei was and (name) we're watching the screens where Mei Mei's ravens are projecting what is going on throughout the forest. Panda had won his fight against Mechamaru. Nobara is doing well against Momo.

Fushiguro is dealing with Kamo, both hail from two supreme clans and have their own technique. Toji is paying special attention to that fight, wanting to see how strong his son is. If Megumi is anything like him besides looks, he'll be a great jujutsu sorcerer.

Miwa and Maki were also going at it but the blue haired teen was being overwhelmed by the sheer strength of Maki to the point of defeat. Mei Mei chuckled, "What an interesting girl. You should promote her to second grade already."

Junpei nodded, "Maki-senpai is very strong." He quietly said, turning back to the footage. His classmates were strong and he hoped to get like that too.

Gojo agreed, arms crossed, "I feel the same way, but the Zenin clan keeps getting in the way. They should just change their position and accept her already."

(Name) leaned towards Toji, looking at her husband, "Toji? Why don't you train Maki?"

Toji, who had his head leaned against the palm of his hand, legs spread open, glanced at his wife, "Hah? Why would I want to train her?"

(Name) frowned at him, leaning closer to him, "Because she's just like you and doesn't any have cursed energy. I feel like your training can bring her to the next level." She reasoned.

Toji stared for a few moments, eyeing his wife, before sighing, "It all depends if she wants to be trained by me. After all, I am the black sheep of the Zenin clan."

(Name) cupped his cheeks in her hands, leaning her forehead against his. Toji's eyes widened at the close proximity, their noses touching as (e/c) orbs stared passionately into his green ones, "You are not a black sheep of the Zenin clan. You're Toji Fushiguro, the strongest sorcerer to ever frighten the Zen'in clan!" She declared.

Toji stared wide eyed at his beloved wife before smirking, placing a hand on her waist, "Is that so? Glad my wife believes in me."

Gojo suddenly appeared in between them, a pout on his face, "Wah! Why are you leaving me out of this tender moment!?"

Toji sighed in annoyance as (name) leaned back into her seat, kissing Gojo's cheek, "Sorry, babe." Gojo grinned at the affectionate gesture, rubbing his cheek with hers, "Wifey-chan!"

Mei Mei cut in, looking at Toji, "I don't see why the Zen'in clan can't make you head since if you were in charge, you'll probably promote that girl." She then shrugged, "I just can't understand such restraints, aside from money."

Gojo smirked, "I see you're just as miserly as ever. More importantly, the footage showing the area around Yuji keeps cutting out a lot."

Gojo was right. (Name) hadn't seen much of Itadori on the footage and it could mean Gakuganji must of paid Mei Mei to not broadcast anything if his students have successfully killed the pinkette. It wasn't really that clever since anyone can tell it's suspicious.

"Animals are fickle things. Sharing my senses with them is tiring, too." Mei Mei said.

Gojo had a nonchalant expression on his face, leaning his head back, "Let's be blunt. Which side are you on, Mei-san?" It was obvious to the snow haired man that Mei Mei was being paid to block all footage regarding Itadori.

"Which side? I'm on money's side. There's no value to anything that can't be traded for money. You can't make money out of it, after all." Mei Mei responded.

Gojo laughed, turning his head to Gakuganji, who remained quiet like the old shit he is, "Just how much money have you saved up?" I don't known what he's planning, but it won't be that easy to deal with Yuji anymore.

(Name) got up from her seat, glaring at Gakuganji heatedly, "If there's even a scratch on Yuji, I'll make sure you pay old man!" She lowly threatened, looking menacingly at him.

Junpei sweatdropped, "S-sensei..."

Strong arms pulled her down as she landed on Toji's lap, the Ex-Zen'in had to hold her still so she wouldn't pounce on the old man. He smirked at Gakuganji, "If Itadori Yuji is injured, I won't hold my wife back." He narrowed his eyes.

Gakuganji stared at them, his one eyes wide. "You..!"

A talisman suddenly burned red, signaling someone had killed a curse, "Oh, they're moving." Gojo sat up. All the cursed spirits released in the area have charms on them and when the cursed spirit disappears, the charm in the viewing area is extinguished simultaneously.

Each charm is extinguished differently according to the cursed energy registered beforehand. When then Tokyo school exorcises one, they burn red. When the Kyoto school exorcises one, they burn blue. If the talismans are burned by unknown causes, it will also be red.

"One on one? Looks like no one is paying attention to game much." Gojo pointed out, he then looked at Junpei, "I plan to train you well, Junpei, so you can also be out there with your classmates! So train hard, okay?" Junpei blushed, nodding his head, "Hai!!"

Utahime sighed, "Why can't they just get along?"

The footage continued as it showed Mai and Maki fighting. (Name) felt sympathetic towards Mai, she never wanted to become a jujutsu sorcerer, but she followed Maki because she didn't want to stay at the bottom and because she was forced along by the clan because she's a twin.

In (name)'s eyes, Mai is best for supporting others or healing small wounds with her technique because she limited to what she can do. Though, she believes, if Mai is not happy being a sorcerer, simply quit and do a regular job. Why is there a need to force yourself to do something if you don't want to do it?

(Name) knew Mai resents Maki for leaving her behind after promising to stay with her forever. The (h/c)-haired female thinks Mai is holding back her sister for her own sake. Just because Maki wants to pursue being a jujutsu sorcerer doesn't mean she won't always be there for her.

Sigh.

The footage chained to Miwa passing out on the floor. Utahime got up, "She fell asleep. I'm heading out real quick." She said. "I can't leave her in the woods with cursed spirits wandering around, right?"

"That's true. I am worried about Miwa. Go to her quickly." Gakuganji surprising spoke up. His expression had a sliver of joy on it and (name) knew all too well what he was scheming.

All of a sudden, every single talisman burned red, stunning everyone as it happened so suddenly.

"The game's over? And they all burned red?" Utahime said.

(Name) stood up, looking worried, "I think something is wrong. This has to be the work of an unknown substance." She explained.

Mei Mei hummed, "Strange. My crows didn't see anything."

Gojo then spoke, "(Name) is right. As much as I would love to say Great Teacher Gojo's students exorcised them all, but..."

Yaga cut in, "The charms will burn red for unregistered cursed energy."

Toji spoke, "It's an outsider, that's the only explanation for all this." He also stood up, getting ready to battle.

"Does that mean Tengen-sama's barrier isn't functioning?" Mei-Mei asked.

"Whether it's an outsider or not, something unexpected is happening all the same." Gakuganji said.

Yaga then stood up, "I'm going to Tengen-sama. Satoru, Toji, (Name) and principal Gakuganji, please protect the students. Mei, you stay here and identify the locations of the students. Stay in constant contact with the others." He ordered.

"Fine. Though I expect a bonus afterwards." Mei-Mei calmly said.

Gojo also stood, coming to stand beside his wife and Toji as he clapped his hands, "Old man! It's time for a walk! You just finished your lunch, didn't you?"

(Name) looked at Junpei with alerted eyes, "Stay here, Junpei!" The male nodded, confusion and panic in his eyes.

"Let's hurry!" Utahime said as everyone rushed out.

Gojo, Toji, and (Name) ran on top the school buildings, noticing a veil spreading out. "Tch! A veil!?"

"Gojo! You go on ahead before the veil comes down!" Utahime said.

"No. That veil is practically complete already. They prioritized its effects on cursed technique over its visual effect. They're good." Gojo said, as husband's and wife and jumped down, stopping before the barrier. "Well, now that it's down, I just need to break it." Gojo was about to touch it when (name) yanked his hand back.

"Don't! That barrier is to keep you out, Satoru!! You'll get electrocuted!" (Name) hurriedly explained, making Gojo frown as he tested it, only to he repelled back.

"Hey, why am I able to enter while you're being kept out?" Utahime asked, her hand halfway through the barrier.

Toji and (Name) tested it out themselves, finding they were able to get inside but Gojo was not.

Gojo stared before smiling, "I got it now. It's just as (name) said, this veil allows everyone else to go in and out except denying me entry. They must have a skilled curse user on their side and they must mean they also have intel on us."

"All of you get going. I don't know what their goal is, but we lose if even one of us dies." Gojo said. Utahime and Gakuganji entered first.

"Satoru..." (Name) murmured, frowning. She knew he breaks the barrier, but still. Gojo smiled at her, hand on her face, "Don't look so down! I'll be able to break this thing down before you can even say date!"

"Date." (Name) said, making Gojo sweatdropped, "Maybe a little slower...."

(Name) sighed, looking back at Gojo, before tugging Toji with her inside. They immediately felt a strong cursed presence and (name) could sense someone else outside the barrier, but she didn't recognize it since the stronger presence was overwhelming.

"Hey, hey, hey!" A male figure approached, "Hey, hey, hey, hey! Gojo Satoru's not here! That degenerate monk tricked me." The brown skinned male scowled.

Toji had a mad grin on his face as his cursed worm spat out a sword, the ex-Zenin was about to launch an attack when Gakuganji spoke, "Utahime, you go on ahead. Protecting the students is our priority. Avoid fighting as much as possible. I'll handle this."

"Hey! At least let me kill the woman! I can't make anything from an old man's hollow bones and wrinkled skin!"

A rectangular case was thrown to the side as Gakuganji had an electric guitar in his hands, strumming it, "Why don't you find out if these bones are hollow."

Toji raised an eyebrow, "Impressive, old man."

"Go off and drink some milk first, old fart!"

Leaving the curse user to Gakuganji, Toji and (Name) ran past them, entering the forest. (Name) looked at her husband, "Toji, I think it's best if we split up." They stopped in the middle of the forest.

Toji raised an eyebrow, "Hah? Why?"

(Name) looked into his green eyes, "Trust me on this. Besides, I think Nobara and the girls might need your help. Please...!" She clutched her husband's shoulders.

Toji stared, running a hand through his dark locks, "Fine, but you better come back unscathed otherwise I'll punish you." He tugged her roughly to his chest, planting a deep kiss on her lips which she gladly reciprocated.

"I'll try my hardest." (Name) murmured against his lips before taking off in another direction, leaving Toji by himself as he went a different way.

(Name) escaped through the barrier, rushing towards a different part of the school. She hopped along the rooftops, halting in her tracks when her (e/c) orbs spotted...Geto!?

"Suguru!" She called out, making the male turn, she gasped as she saw the stitches across his forehead.

Pseudo Geto had surprised eyes, he hadn't expected for the woman of his plans to show up and confront him. More importantly, how did she know? "Ah, (name), it's been long."

(Name) scowled, pointing her finger at him, "You're not Suguru! You're Kenjaku!" Pseudo Geto widened his eyes in shock, how did she know!?

He suddenly chuckled, "Amazing, you're just as smart and beautiful as Geto said you were."

(Name) narrowed her eyes, "What do you mean? Did you kill, Suguru!? I know he escaped that battle with Yuta last time, so I know he didn't die, but where did you come from!?"

Pseudo Geto suddenly slammed her against the building, his tall figure towering over, leaning close to her face, "Yes, he is still alive, but I took over his body because it's a great necessity for my plans. I never came across a Jujutsu sorcerer with a cursed spirit manipulation. Marvelous!" He grinned widely.

(Name) punched him in the face harshly, flipping back and keeping quite a distance away, "Get out of his body, fake!! Suguru! If you can hear me, if you can see me, please fight it! Don't let that body snatcher use your body like this!" She pleaded.

Pseudo Geto clenched his jaw, feeling the wavering consciousness of Suguru Geto protruding forward, "Wench!" He charged forward, aiming to incapacitate as she was still part of his plans to build a new world.

(Name) dodged the attack, clasping her hands together, "Cursed Technique: Mirror Double!" A copy of Geto appeared from the mirror, charging forward.

While Pseudo Geto was occupied with his carbon copy, (name) jumped in the air, landing a kick to his back. Pseudo Geto smirked, bringing forth three medium sized curses, ordering for her capture. This could be his chance to get her.

(Name) dodged the tentacles of one of the curses, "Mirror Entrapment!!" Three mirror trapped the curses insider before she shattered them with cursed energy. She blocked a kick from Geto who was only attempting to distract the (h/c)-haired female so he can get her from behind.

Unfortunately for him, (Name) had swift reflexes! She did a palm strike as pseudo Geto grabbed her hand and swung her to the side of the building, making her crash into it.

She groaned, her body aching from the impact. She suddenly gasped, rolling over to avoid Pseudo Geto as he sent a curse to where she once was.

Before she can get up, she was pinned to the floor as Pseudo Geto hovered over her, licking up her neck, "Why run? You know it's pointless to escape your fate." He murmured into her ear.

Glaring up at him, she replied, "Oh, yeah? And what kind of fate would that be?"

Pseudo Geto smirked widely, his nose touching hers, "To be the mother of this new world I will create, my perfect little breeding tool!" He had a mad gleam in his eyes, palming her stomach tenderly.

Widening her eyes, (name) squirmed uncomfortably at the implication, "H-huh..? Wha—?! No!! I'm not gonna let you put your babies in me like what you did to poor woman using Noritoshi Kamo's body!"

Pseudo Geto licked his lips, eyes staring down at her, "Is that so? There won't be much of a struggle from you if I drugged you, would there?"

Fearing for herself, she lifted her leg and kicked him in the face. Jumping up, she ricocheted off the building and flipped over Geto, "Cursed Technique: Mirror Entrapment!" Geto narrowly avoided it, remembering what Mahito told him. He kicked her hard in the stomach, the impact causing her to slam through the buildings, landing on a rooftop.

Blood dripped down her head heavily as there was a wound on her stomach. Looking up, she spotted Pseudo Geto coming down on her, her hands and mouth moved on her own, "Cursed Technique: Mirror Luminescent!" The mirror shone bright, blinding Pseudo Geto.

Taking this moment, (name) escaped, unable to continue fighting as her wounds were bleeding. She headed back to the barrier.

Once the light died down, Pseudo Geto blinked a few times to get his vision back in line before wiping the blood off his lips, looking around for the (h/c)-haired female. Clicking his tongue in annoyance, he muttered, "You can only hide for so long, dear." He smirked, "But don't worry, I have ways to ensure I get what I want."

Meanwhile inside the barrier, Toji came across Kugisaki Nobara and the Zenin twins facing against a blonde cursed user. Toji clicked his tongue, "Tch! I was hoping for a stronger opponent, but looks like you'll do."

Nobara recognized him, "Ah! You're (name)-sensei's husband!!" Toji glanced at her, turning back to their opponent, "Leave this one to me."

The blonde sorcerer; Haruto Shigemo, gave the dark haired male a once over, "Who the hell are you? Pfft! You don't even have cursed energy! Weak!" He pointed to Toji, covering his mouth in a mocking way before flinching in back in fear when he felt blood lust seep from the menacing man.

Toji narrowed his eyes maliciously, "Who are you calling weak, fool?" Maki, Mai, and Nobara stiffened, his aura was dangerous. In fact, everything about him was dangerous and the girls wondered how can someone as warm and sweet as (name) marry a man as terrifying as that?

Taking a two long chain weapons from his curse spirit, he swung them expertly, "Why don't we test who's the weaker one?" Toji smirked proudly, already knowing he would win.

Toji instantly appeared in front of Haruto, who tensed up, punching him roughly in the face just as the veil lifted. The ex-Zen'in clicked his tongue, knowing it was Gojo.

"Already? I didn't even get to slice him up." Toji scoffed, staring at a terrified Haruto. Who is this guy?! He doesn't have any curse energy yet he's strong! He's...a monster...!

Haruto quickly got up and fled as Toji stared after him with an annoyed expression, eyebrow twitching, "Coward."

A/n: hope you like! Sorry it's short!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.6K 1.4K 45
Born in Kamo clan and possessed inherited technique of blood manipulation. One could say it's lucky to have that. But, being a woman despite having a...
11.7K 504 18
"𝑠ℎ𝑒 đ‘€đ‘Žđ‘  𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑚: 𝑠𝑱𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑛; đ‘đ‘œđ‘€đ‘’đ‘Ÿđ‘“đ‘ąđ‘™; 𝑣𝑖𝑜𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑡; 𝑑𝑒𝑣𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔: 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑱𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑙𝑩 𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑛𝑖𝑓𝑖𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑡." ...
297K 6.9K 35
"Y/n..." Satoru whispered close to your ears with a groan which made your heart start beating faster, making you sensually aroused. Satoru intentiona...
39.6K 1.1K 23
╰┈➀ "𝐌𝐞𝐠𝐼𝐩𝐱 đšđ„đ°đšđČ𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 đŸđžđŻđžđ«!" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 megumi fushiguro keeps coming to the nurses office too see his favorite girl...