DISCONTINUED-New Rules (Jujut...

By SeenaJ

(Name) was a twenty three year old otaku. She was a bit clumsy and boisterous. By some weird twist of fate, s... More

Welcome To JJK/Star Plasma Vessel
Toji Fushiguro/Death
Lost Hope
Betrayal
Meeting A Misogynist
Marriage
Okkotsu Yuta
Geto Strikes Back!
Ryomen Sukuna
For Myself
Girl Of Steel
Recovery
After Rain
Assault
Seven To Three
Idle Transfiguration
Mahito V.S Jujutsu Sorcerer's
Kyoto Sister School Exchange Event
Sage
Nonstandard
A Day With Sukuna
Festival
Gojo Satoru Sealed
Toji VS Dagon
Sukuna Re-emerge
Chaos and Mayhem
Executioner
A/n:

Cursed Womb Must Die

4.9K 148 37
By SeenaJ

The clouds were an ominous grey, blanketing the once sunny sky. The rain was thundering down loudly with a pitter-patter motion. It had been raining for hours now, the light thumping of water against (Name)'s umbrella long since faded to a dull rush in the back of her mind.

The atmosphere felt gloomy. The four of them stood in front of a detention center with Kiyotaka Ijichi; an acquaintance of Gojo Satoru and friend of (Name). The windows of the building portrayed the darkness within the building.

"Our window verified the curse womb hours ago. Once ninety percent were successfully evacuated, they made the call to seal off the center. Citizens within a 500-meter radius have been evacuated, as well." Ijichi explained.

(Name) didn't know why she was assigned to this mission along with Itadori and the others, but it was what Yaga informed her.

The (h/c)-ette knew what will happen in this mission and tried to get Gojo to stay, but the higher ups were resilient. Besides, her snow haired husband reassured her she's the strongest after him, so if anything goes wrong, the students have her.

Toji was also called away on a mercenary mission west of Japan and won't be back till the next day. She basically had none of her husband's with her when shit starts going down, but she hopes she can change what happens, though it's nearly impossible with Sukuna being around.

Itadori raised his hand confusedly, "Ijichi-san, I have a question. What's a window, here?" Was he talking about an actual window or was it a term referred to something else?

"A window is a member of Jujutsu High who can see curses. They aren't sorcerers, though. Anyways, let's continue. Detainee block two. At present five detainees remain there with the curse womb. If this curse womb is the type to metamorphoses, we predict it will become a special-grade cursed spirit."

"Normally, a jujutsu sorcerer on par with the cursed spirit would take on the mission. Luckily, we have (name)-sensei with us so if it's anything too taxing, we have a responsible teacher." Megumi said, looking all cool and composed. Cough..Sasuke...cough.

It was then Itadori realized their white-haired, childish, sensei wasn't here with them on this mission. It was strange because normally he would accompany the group wherever. "Where is Gojo-sensei?"

"On a mission." (Name) answered, vividly remembering her husband's departing words. Don't expect any souvenirs...except for my wifey of course! Oh, and don't worry, dear, everything will be alright with you there to guide them!

Megumi nodded, "He's not someone who should be loafing around the school in the first place."

"Unfortunately, we're constantly short-handed in this business. You'll often have to undertake missions beyond your power. The current case however is an abnormal one, and most urgent. Do not fight under any circumstances. If you encounter a special-grade, you're options are either die or run. Please just listen to your fears. Do not forget your mission here is strictly the verification and rescue of survivors." Ijichi grimly explained.

There was a sense of foreboding when he spoke those words. Shivers ran up (Name)'s spine as she suddenly felt uneasy, like something terrible was going to happen to one of them but she already knew what it was. Her senses were already screaming danger but she can't back out now, maybe she can actually be useful and prevent Itadori's 'death'.

"Excuse me! Excuse me! Where's Tadashi?!" A distressed voice called out. A grown woman was being held back by officials as she tried to gain the groups attention, "Is Tadashi...is my son Tadashi alright?!" Itadori and (Name) felt a great amount of sadness. It was clear she was worried for her son; as any mother would.

Ijichi blocks their view, looking at the woman, "She's a guardian who was here for a visit." He looks at the woman, "Please step away. There's a possibility that someone has spread poisonous gas throughout the center. We cannot share any more details at this time."

"Why..." The woman slumped to her knees, tears falling out her eyes as she sobs into her hands, "Why is this happening!?"

(Name) frowned, not liking where the situation is leading to. She knew she would feel the same if it were her own child.

Itadori cracked his knuckles, speaking a serious voice, "Fushiguro, Kugisaki, Onee-san. We're gonna save them." The pinkette had never felt more determined than ever.

Ijichi escorts the four of them to the detainee building, and the group was about to enter the facility. "Be careful." The elder man said, before raising three fingers, "I'll put up my veil. Emerge from darkness, blacker than darkness. Purify that which is impure." A black substance emerged from above, covering the area in darkness.

"It's becoming night!" Itadori exclaims with astonishment.

"It's a Veil. There's a residential area nearby, so this barrier conceals us from the outside world." (Name) explained, patting his pink hair.

"Amazing!"

"Ignorant!" Nobara remarks to Itadori.

Fushiguro then performs a hand sign, "Demon dogs!" He summons a dog from the shadows, the white fluffy one howling. "He'll let us know if the curse gets close." Itadori had an awed look as he approached the white fluffy dog whilst (name) was already petting it.

(◕‿◕)

"Good boy, good boy! We're counting on you, okay?" Itadori fluffed up the fur while (Name) petted its head marveling at the softness of it.

"Fluffy..." (Name) murmured, remembering when she told Gojo and Toji she wanted a puppy but they refused and instead told her they didn't want to share her love with an animal. Smh.

The four of them then stopped in front of the doorway leading to the interior of the detention center. Fushiguro opens the door, emitting a creak from the hinges. After the white dog enters first, Fushiguro spoke, "Let's go." They enter the building, "Wait!" Fushiguro halted them in their tracks. They look up to see a series of pipes It was similar to a maze without an exit, and never ending.

What is this!?" Nobara questioned in shock.

"What's going on here!? Isn't this supposed to be a two story dorm?" Itadori questioned.

"C-C-Calm down! It's a maisonette!"

'No it's not.' Fushiguro thought, looking anxious. It was more than what they bargained for. 'It's the deployment of an innate domain due to cursed energy. It's my first time seeing one this big.' "Where's the door!?" Fushiguro shouted, looking back to where the came from only to see more pipes and no door.

(Name) frowned, "An innate domain, it's trashy but it gives off an eerie feeling." She murmured. In her previous world, it wasn't all that terrifying on a computer screen, but when you're actually there, it was like entering a horror movie with limited chance of survival, if none at all.

"Huh!? We just came in through here, didn't we!?" Nobara panicked.

"What do we do? Ah, what do we do about this?" Nobara and Itadori chanted as they moved around in circles.

"It'll be fine. Megumi's dog can remember the smell of the entrance." (Name) rained on their 'parade', halting their movements.

Itadori and Nobara looked at Megumi for a second then were next to the dog patting him as its tail wagged in delight from all the attention it was receiving.

"Good boy! Have some jerky!" Nobara shouted in glee, "Have all the jerky you want!!" Nobara said, whilst Itadori rubbed his face in the dog's fur.

"How can you all be so calm!?" Fushiguro had an irritated expression on his face.

"Wow! You really are dependable Fushiguro! Thanks to you, we'll be able to rescue people and save ourselves, too." Itadori smiled, pointing it out to his comrade.

Fushiguro was stunned, before he looked away, remaining silent. He was stunned to silence before speaking out, "Let's keep moving."

(Name) took the lead as the white dog led them through a narrow hallway, the trio followed behind her. Somehow the atmosphere reminded (Name) of Freddy Krueger and the boiler/pipe room scene, only more sinister. Entering a room that had brick walls above while the bottom was all steel with drainage pipes on the walls. They spotted a bloody body braced against the wall accompanied with another mutilated body next to it.

The man's lower half body and arms were gone as his dead eyes stared into nothingness.

"Atrocious." Nobara grimly stated, hands clasped together.

(Name) nodded, having seen her fair share of dead bodies, "Honestly, it's really terrible curses could do something like this." She watched Itadori approach the body, leaning downwards to grasp a fistful of his uniform before gasping.

"That's...three people, right?" Fushiguro hesitantly asked.

"Let's take this body back." Itadori said, "It's that woman's son. His face isn't too badly mangled. His mother won't accept it if we tell her he's dead, but we don't have a body." The pinkette was determined.

As much as (Name) wanted to say no, she knew the mother would probably still want her son's body; mutilated or not. Having nothing to bury would only be more heartbreaking.

Itadori choked when he felt himself being dragged backwards by his hoodie, "We have to find and verify two more. Leave that body behind." Fushiguro demands.

Itadori frowned, "Quit joking around! We turned around and the way we got in here was gone! We won't be able to come back for it later!" He argued.

Megumi gave a hard look, "I didn't say come back for it! I said to leave it behind! I have no intention of risking my life to save someone I had no intention of saving in the first place!"

Itadori grasped his clothes roughly, a disbelief look on his face, "No intention of saving him!? What do you mean!?"

Megumi remains unfazed, "This is a juvenile detention center." He notes, "Jujutsu sorcerers are granted access to all information about the scene beforehand. This is Okazaki Tadashi. He hit a little girl on her way home from school while driving without a license. It was his second offense of driving without a license. I know you're stuck on saving people and giving them proper deaths." Megumi narrows his eyes, "But what are you going to do when someone you save kills someone else in the future?"

In a way, (Name) understood his point of view, but everything's a gamble when it comes down to someone else's life. In her opinion, she wouldn't want to leave the body behind either since it would only make her feel guilty.

"Then why did you bother saving me!?" Itadori shouted, feeling conflicted.

"Enough! This isn't the time to pick a fight when our priorities lies elsewhere. We need to check for any remaining survivors and leave, that's the plan." (Name) sternly said, separating both males who looked away.

"(Name)-sensei is right! Cut it out already!" Nobara stalked towards them angrily, "Christ! What are you two doing!? You're both idiots! Think about the time and place if you—" Nobara's voice suddenly cut off.

"Nobara!" (Name) shouted in worry for the orange haired female, who disappeared under the floor.

"Kugisaki...?"

Megumi had let go of Itadori's collar, looking shocked momentarily. No way! Demon dogs should have sensed the curse! Megumi turned to where his shikigami was, gasping, only to find his head lodged into the concrete wall, bloody and dead.

"Itadori! (Name)-sensei! We're running! We'll search for Kugisaki lat—" Megumi and Itadori froze, eyes dilating.

The atmosphere was uneasy and tense as the curse stood in front of Megumi and Itadori with wide eyes and a large grin on its face as the the two boys felt paralyzed, unable to move from either fear or something else. (Name) felt shivers crawl up her spine as she was directly in its line of sight. It was creepy in real life instead of on screen. Stupid curse, just die already!

Megumi remained stiff, sweat sliding down his face. 'There's no mistake. It's a special grade. I can't move.'

Itadori struggled to compose himself as he willed himself to move. 'Move. Move! Move! Move! Move!' The pinkette then remembered his grandpa's words and with immense struggle, grasped the handle of slaughter demon, gave a shout as he attempted to slice the curse.

The sound of flesh tearing was heard as the knife and his hand went flying to the other side of the room. Red spurts of blood flowed from his severed hand. Itadori remained in momentary shock as if he couldn't comprehend what just happened.

"Yuji!" (Name) shouted in worry, rushing towards them as she clasped her hands together, "Cursed Technique: Mirror Double!" A mirror appeared in front the (h/c)-ette, which took the shape of the curse. (Name) poured her cursed energy into it.

The actual curse turned its eyes towards the fake copy as it launched an attack to preoccupy the special grade.

"Itadori...?" Megumi was astonished and shocked he was somehow able to move under that incredible presence of a special-grade. While this was happening, Nobara was in a dark room facing multiple curses.

(Name) stood protectively in front of both teenagers, looking back at them with a stern look, "Run! Both of you! Find Nobara and get out! I'll deal with the special grade." She ordered.

"No way! Do you really think I'm gonna let you deal with this thing by yourself, Onee-san?? Besides, we can't escape after its got this close!" Itadori then called out to the King of Curse, "Oi, Sukuna! If I die, you die too, right? If you don't want that then help me out here!" Itadori spoke loud with a frustrated voice, calling out to the King of Curses. A mouth appeared on the pinkette's cheek while the slit under his left eye opened, revealing a red iris.

"Nope! Even if the parts of me die inside you, there are eighteen other fragments of my soul. Still, irritatingly enough, I don't have control of this body. If you want to switch, go ahead and switch. But once you do, I'll kill that brat before the cursed spirit can! Then I'll go for that other woman and kill her too. The one with the (h/c) hair, she's a lively one. I'll enjoy having fun with her." Sukuna let out a deep chuckle, his red eye piercing (Name) to her core.

The (h/c)-ette glared, flipping him off, before opting to ignore him.

An angsty feeling bubbled inside Itadori's chest, scenarios of Sukuna taking advantage of his older sister/mother figure had him clenching his fists tight, "Like hell I'll let you do that."

"I bet. But if you're too focused on me, you're friends are gonna die." Sukuna was taunting him.

(Name) had an irk mark, "Oi! Sukuna! Just suck up your pride and help us out already? Or are you a pussy?!" Yeah, she had no problem insulting the King of Curses.

Sukuna's eye narrowed on her, "What did you call me brat? And why would I want to help you? What am I getting out of it?"

"You'll be more altruistic, dummy!"

"Tch! Why would I want to be some goody-two-shoes?" Sukuna grinned, "But if you want my help so badly, you can beg on your knees and say you're mine. Maybe I'll be a little merciful." He chuckled, thinking of all the lewd scenarios if she did so.

"I feel like I'm getting Yandere vibes. Smh." (Name) scratched her head.

"Ha!? What's a Yandere?"

"Your mama."

"What!?"

Before (Name) can remark something, the curse suddenly let out a blast of energy at them, creating black smoke from the spot it hit.

'That's not Jujutsu. He just unleashed pure cursed energy." Megumi froze, unable to think. His head was ringing loudly as he contemplated what to do, if he can even do anything at all. Who was that calling him? The voices were faint. The curse before them was hugging itself, groaning in delight as it twisted side to side.

"Fushiguro! Fushiguro! Fushiguro!"

"Megumi! Snap the fuck out of it! This isn't the time to be spacing out!!" The raven haired snapped out his senses, facing both Itadori and his sensei.

"Take Kugisaki and Onee-san, and get out of here! I'll keep this one busy until the three of you are out! As soon as you're out, give me some kind of signal! Once you do...I'll switch with Sukuna!" Itadori was hesitant the plan would work, but he can't show his comrades that.

(Name) glared at Itadori, "I am the teacher in charge and I'll give the orders." Itadori flinched at her gaze on him. (Name) looked at Megumi, "Megumi, it's like I said before, take Yuji and find Nobara. The three of you need to escape from here before there's any serious casualty. Understood?"

Megumi reluctantly nodded, grabbing Itadori by his elbow, who shrugged him off, "Itadori!"

Itadori scowled, "I'm not leaving!!"

(Name) scowled back, getting in his face, "Yes, you are!! As your sensei, you are obligated to follow my orders. When I tell you to run, you run, not stay and get yourself killed! You're already injured and without an arm. Are you sure you wanna mess with a special grade who has twice the amount of power than you have!?"

"(Name)-sensei is right!! Besides, you know you can't do that! With one arm against a special grade, you'll die!" Megumi glared at Itadori.

"Look." Itadori pointed to the curse, as Megumi and (Name) turned to the special grade curse who was moaning and groaning while hugging itself in pleasure at the three.

"It looks like it's having an orgy." (Name) piped in, making Itadori and Megumi stare weirdly at her.

"What?"

Itadori shook his head, "It's having fun, not getting an orgy! It's obviously toying with us. I can at least stay behind with Onee-san and buy you guys some more time." Itadori analyzed.

"No!" Megumi and (Name) said in unison, disagreeing to his plan.

"Fushiguro." Itadori turned his head to Megumi, a smile on his face, "Please." Megumi reluctantly looked at them both before taking off towards the way he came from.

"This is honestly the most stupidest move you ever made, Yuji! I could've handled this myself!" (Name) argued.

"I know! But I can't just leave you by yourself without support!" Itadori argued back as both of them turned their attention back to the curse.

It ripped the material from the bottom, revealing a pair of legs as it laughed. (Name) blinked, "What are you trying to prove? That you have legs and can walk?" The curse shot a ball of cursed energy at her.

(Name) swiftly retaliated, "Cursed Technique: Mirror Reflect!" A mirror appeared in front of her and Itadori, bouncing back the cursed energy that was doubled towards the special grade, who had wide eyes, jumping away as it made a crater where he was last standing.

Itadori stared in awe as Sukuna watched with intrigue in his mind, licking his lips, a wide smirk on his face.

(Name) raced towards the special grade curse as it grinned, avoiding the physical attacks sent by her. He swung her by the ankle, tossing her back as she slammed against the concrete wall, groaning as blood fell down the side of her head, before she smirked, charging at it again, unaffected by the injury since she was building tolerance against pain years ago.

'What do I do? I can't let Onee-san deal with this curse by herself, though it seems she's handling it just fine. I have no clue how to use cursed energy. But for now that's fine. I just have to but ti—' Itadori was sent flying against the wall by the curse's attack, creating a small crater from the impact.

"Yuji!" (Name) shouted in worry as the special grade decided to attack the pinkette this time. She was about to intervene when Itadori stopped her.

"Don't! I can handle it, Onee-san. Don't worry about me." The pinkette gave a reassuring smile even though blood was pouring out his nose. What was that? A cursed energy barrier?

Then curse then jumped, flipping upside down as he sent another attack towards Itadori, who went through the wall. (Name) frowned, worry for Itadori before a scowl took over her features, she clasped her hands together, "Cursed Technique: Mirror Double!" A replica of the curse took form, attacking the being from behind whilst giving (Name) enough time to bypass the occupied curse and head to where Itadori was.

The room she entered was different from the other one. There was a middle lane with both sides having a deep abyss. Itadori was lying injured on the lane, "Yuji!"

(Name) rushed towards him, skidding on her knees to hoist the male up. Footsteps were heard as the curse made an appearance through the hole. (Name) glared at it, standing protectively in front of the pinkette.

The curse grinned, sending another curse attack her way as she catapulted it back with her cursed technique. She was about to use her mirror entrapment to completely destroy it when she spotted Itadori struggling to stand. She was about to call out for him when she felt a hard kick to her back, a crack heard as she landed smack against the wall.

(Name) groaned in pain, her head was bleeding heavily and her back felt like fire was lit on it, "Yuji...." Damn, she was so distracted with worry for the pinkette she couldn't concentrate on the battle as the curse was targeting him as well. She knew Itadori doesn't know much about cursed energy and with an arm missing, he wouldn't stand a chance.

Black dots filled her vision as she faintly heard Itadori call out for her before she fell unconscious.

Itadori looked worriedly at his Onee-san. It was all his fault, because he's too weak. She wouldn't be in that condition if it wasn't for him. Maybe he should've listened to her earlier and left with Megumi. Damn!

The curse, seeing his distracted gaze, took this opportunity to attack. Itadori, instead of avoiding it, faced the attack head on

Holding his right hand and his decapitated one outwards, the fingers of his right hand began to disintegrate. It hurts, it hurts, it hurts! Why am I...If I only hadn't picked up that finger back then...if I hadn't eaten it...if only...if only...stop! Don't think! No! No! I want to run! I want to run! I want to run! I don't want to die! If I died here...if I actually died...would that be a proper death!? It's all my fault Onee-san is injured! It's because I'm weak! I'm too weak and can't do anything about it!

"Don't think!!" Itadori shouted before being blasted backwards. Have I...really gotten so weak?

While Itadori was facing their own crisis, Nobara was being held upside down by an ugly curse that opened its mouth to eat her when she felt something wrap around her stomach, yanking her out of the curse's grasp while a white shikigami appeared and bit the curse. Nobara ended up in a slimy mouth before realizing who was had helped her.

"We're escaping, Kugisaki!" Megumi said.

"I hate frogs, you know." Nobara tiredly said.

"Yeah, well...sorry!" Megumi gave a small glare in annoyance as the two of them escaped the room.

With Itadori, the pinkette sat motionless against the wall beside (name)'s unconscious body, all beaten up and injured, a dead look in his eyes. "I was so full of myself. I thought I was strong. I thought I was at least strong enough to choose when I died. But I was wrong. I'm weak, Onee-san!! I'm far too weak!! Augh! I don't want you and me to die, Onee-san!! No way! But...I am going to die! We're going to die!! All because my of me!!" Tears spilt out of Itadori's eyes before he attempted to calm himself down.

What is he doing? Is he really gonna let that curse end his life without a fight??

Itadori shakily got up, hair shadowing his eyes, "I'm glad you didn't have to see me like this, Onee-san." He looked at the curse with determined eyes.

'The negative emotions of mankind become the source of curses. So all the hate, fear, regret...let it all out... and put it in your fist!' Itadori clenched his right hand tightly, a red aura surrounding it. He then charged forward, aiming a punch at the curse only for it to catch it, laughing maliciously.

A sudden howl resounded in the area, making Itadori gasp as he recognized it to be the signal from Megumi! That howl...It's Fushiguro's signal...

Itadori suddenly switched over to Sukuna, who took over his body as black marks appeared on his face, red irises glaring at the curse before him, "What a thoroughly annoying brat. He's obviously screwing with me." Sukuna placed a hand on the curse's shoulder, who remained petrified, "Hold on a moment. I'm thinking right now." The curse nodded its head rapidly, "What can I do to make this brat regret this?"

'If I went after him, the brat would just switch back right beforehand. So the thing that would cause him the most trouble is....that curse...however before that...' Sukuna's red piercing eyes landed on (name)'s unconscious form. A smirk plastered on his face as he stalked towards her like a predator about to catch his prey.

Kneeling beside her figure, his fingers trailed down her bloody face; which he found beautiful, stopping at her chest. "What an interesting woman." In Itadori's mindscape, he was watching the battle unfold and saw her strength and power. She was strong, but if she wasn't distracted by this brat, he was sure she could have easily destroyed this special grade curse.

Sukuna smirked widely, "I did well in choosing you to be my Queen." He stood back up, turning to the curse, "Now then, let's get down to business, shall we?"

A/n: hope you like!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 272 16
"𝑠ℎ𝑒 đ‘€đ‘Žđ‘  𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑚: 𝑠𝑱𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑛; đ‘đ‘œđ‘€đ‘’đ‘Ÿđ‘“đ‘ąđ‘™; 𝑣𝑖𝑜𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑡; 𝑑𝑒𝑣𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔: 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑱𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑙𝑩 𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑛𝑖𝑓𝑖𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑡." ...
73.1K 1.9K 35
A Jujutsu Kaisen fanfiction. Ryomen Sukuna x Reader. Y/N not knowing her own identity, was taken in into Tokyo Jujutsu High. When the cruel King of C...
79.7K 2.5K 21
Y/n is a new student at the Tokyo Institute of Technology who aims to earn a degree in electrical engineering. She recently moved to Japan from a sma...
31.4K 851 32
Â°â—â€ąÂ°â€ąâ—Â°â™€â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â™€Â°â—â€ąÂ°â€ąâ—Â° đ˜Žđ˜°đ˜«đ˜° đ˜ đ˜¶đ˜Źđ˜Ș𝘬𝘰 𝘾𝘱𝘮 𝘰𝘯𝘩 𝘰𝘧 đ˜”đ˜©đ˜Š đ˜źđ˜°đ˜Žđ˜” đ˜§đ˜Šđ˜ąđ˜łđ˜Šđ˜„ đ˜žđ˜Šđ˜ąđ˜±đ˜°đ˜Ż đ˜¶đ˜Žđ˜Šđ˜łđ˜Ž. đ˜šđ˜©đ˜Š 𝘾𝘱𝘮 đ˜”đ˜©đ˜Š 𝘰𝘯𝘭...