DISCONTINUED-New Rules (Jujut...

By SeenaJ

(Name) was a twenty three year old otaku. She was a bit clumsy and boisterous. By some weird twist of fate, s... More

Welcome To JJK/Star Plasma Vessel
Toji Fushiguro/Death
Lost Hope
Betrayal
Meeting A Misogynist
Marriage
Okkotsu Yuta
Geto Strikes Back!
Ryomen Sukuna
Girl Of Steel
Cursed Womb Must Die
Recovery
After Rain
Assault
Seven To Three
Idle Transfiguration
Mahito V.S Jujutsu Sorcerer's
Kyoto Sister School Exchange Event
Sage
Nonstandard
A Day With Sukuna
Festival
Gojo Satoru Sealed
Toji VS Dagon
Sukuna Re-emerge
Chaos and Mayhem
Executioner
A/n:

For Myself

6.5K 188 73
By SeenaJ

(Name) and Gojo were waiting for Itadori as he visited his friends who were at the hospital recovering from the curse attack. As she waited silently, (Name) was leaning her head on her husband's shoulder as he rubbed circles on her waist. "It must be hard for Yuji." She murmured, feeling sad for her smol baby.

"Hm? What do you mean?" Gojo asked, looking down at her. Now that she had explained her relationship with the pinkette, he made sure to get his execution postponed till he consumes all of Sukuna's fingers.

(Name) shrugged, "I mean, he just dealt with a death in the family and now he has to suddenly change schools. Everything is happening so fast for him." She empathized.

Gojo sighed, "I know, but after he consumed Sukuna's finger, we all knew everything was going to change and nothing was going to be normal." He stated.

"Yeah, I know." (Name) murmured, feeling her situation was similar to Itadori's. One moment she's back in her home in California, and in a blink of an eye, she's suddenly transported to the jjk world. She had to learn to adapt if she wanted to survive this grueling world.

The two sorcerers were waiting for the pinkette when he came out of the hospital. They then headed to the crematoria building.

The day was rather dull and gloomy despite the sun shining down on the city. The sky was stunningly blue, a blue that reflected the emotions of what Itadori was feeling. So much happened in a span of time there wasn't a chance to mourn. The breeze was neutral, but still there to let you know of its presence with a tiny gust. When they arrived at the crematoria, Itadori handed the papers to the lady at the front desk and sat on the bench outside with Gojo and (Name) beside him, watching smoke rise in the sky.

"Who passed away?" Gojo questioned after a moment of silence.

"My grandpa. Although, he was like a father to me." Itadori solemnly looked down.

"I can't believe the old man died so soon. I told myself I'd come and visit but time was catching up to me." (Name) softly said, feeling guilty for not being there as she knew both Itadori's.

Itadori turned to his big sister, "Onee-san, grandpa didn't mind since he knew you did a lot for us by taking care of me and were probably busy." He smiled softly.

(Name) ruffled Itadori's pink locks, "B-but...! I still feel terrible!!" She pouted, eliciting a laugh from the teenager.

"It seems you're still the same eccentric onee-san." Itadori was glad she didn't change. In truth, she was the only non-blood relative he had left. "Ah! I didn't even know you were married!" He said, still surprised by the sudden news.

Gojo pitched in, "Yes, she is. To me!!" He grinned arrogantly.

Itadori blinked, "Congratulations."

It was soon silent between them till Gojo spoke up, "Beside all this, I'm sorry the death of your grandpa happened at a time like this....." Gojo paused, "So, have you decided what you want to do?" He questioned Itadori.

"Are casualties like this from curses pretty often?" Itadori questioned, he needed to know what he was getting into.

Gojo pondered for a moment, "Well, this one was a rather exceptional case, but in terms of the damage it happens all the time. It's a good night when someone dies a normal death after encountering a curse. Finding a body that's all torn apart is on the better end of the outcomes. What you're getting into isn't going to be a pretty sight. With hunting down Sukuna's finger and dealing with curses, you're gonna witness some gruesome scenes."

(Name) had a look of sorrow as her husband explained what was to be expected. Mangled bodies were still uncomfortable for her and she didn't like to see innocent people killed by curses. She was also frightened she wouldn't be able to protect her loved ones with the power she has and she still is. Flashbacks of Geto ran through her mind, making her frown softly.

Once the cremation was over, Itadori, Gojo and (Name) were in the room where his grandpa's remains were. Itadori clenched his fists before picking out the bones of his deceased relative, "If all the parts of Sukuna were gone, would there be fewer people who get harmed by curses?"

(Name) knew that was a lie. People would still get hurt by curses whether Sukuna was around or not.

"Of course." Gojo affirmed. It was quiet as (Name) looked between both males before Itadori spoke up.

"Do you still have that finger?" Gojo handed it to Itadori.

"Please tell me you're not gonna eat it? I mean, I know you have to but...." (Name) held a look of disgust as Itadori chuckled.

"Looking at it again, it is pretty disgusting." Itadori stared at it with disgust. He then swallowed the finger. It was quiet as marks suddenly appeared on his skin, he began gagging and choking, stumbling towards the wall and bracing his head against it, before laughing, "Gross! It's so gross, it's funny!"

(Name) found herself in the arms of her husband, who relaxed when he was sure Sukuna wouldn't pop out.

Gojo smirked, 'That settles it. It isn't just physical tolerance, he can control himself against Sukuna without issue. We haven't seen someone with talent like that in a thousand years.'

After Itadori packed his bag, both him and (name) said a prayer to Itadori's grandpa before meeting up with Gojo at the exit of the cemetery where they all begun their trek into the mountains. Lush green trees and shrubs decorated the path they were currently walking on. Birds were chirping loudly in the trees, singing their songs. Flowers of different colors were spotted every step of the way.

"Ah, the breeze feels so amazing out here!" She giggled, swinging her hand—which was intertwined with Gojo—back and forth. Her husband chuckled at her antics. It was certainly calming. The way the sun hits the green leaves and gives the forest an exuberant look is pleasing.

"Is this actually Tokyo?" Itadori questioned in awe.

"Even Tokyo's like this on the outskirts." Gojo stated, wrapping an arm around his wife's waist. He admired the way the sun hit (Name)'s figure, creating a halo-like ambiance. The white-haired male felt his heart thumping obnoxiously loud.

"Staring won't give you the power to see through my clothes, Satoru..." (Name) whispered in his ear, glancing at him to see his reaction. The snow haired man gaped, waving his hands around, "Wha—?! No—! I wasn't—!" Secretly, he was thinking about it, but he wouldn't let her know that...

(*〇□〇)......!

(Name) snickered, patting her husband's shoulder, "Don't worry, just tell me when you feel like getting intimate, I wouldn't mind, dear hubby." Gojo gaped at her bold comment, covering the bottom half of his face, chuckling. He was lucky to have someone as spontaneous as her.

"Isn't Toji supposed to meet with us at the school?" She questioned, trying to recall.

Gojo nodded, handing her a bag of mochi which she requested, "He is."

Itadori looked confused, "Toji? Who's that?"

(Name) nonchalantly responded, waving her hand, "My second husband." Itadori's eyes blew up like saucers. Second husband!?

"Huh!???"

¯\_( ◉ 3 ◉ )_/¯

"Oh, did I forget to tell you I'm married to two hot guys?" Itadori slowly nodded, "Oh. Well now you know!!" (Name) grinned.

"Is this a harem?" Itadori mumbled to himself before a light bulb flickered in his head, "That's right, where's Fushiguro?"

"He's been treated by a sorcerer and now he's fast asleep. Tokyo Jujutsu high school. It's only one of two Jujutsu educational facilities. On the surface, it's known as a private religious school. Many Jujutsu sorcerers continue to use it as a base for graduation, so it's a pillar of the Jujutsu society, not just in education, but for support and mediation in missions. Anyways, you're about to have an interview with the principal." Gojo replied.

"The principal?" Itadori asked.

"Screw it up and he could reject your admission, so go all out." Gojo nonchalantly said.

"Eh!??? Wait a second!! What does that mean for me!? Is it immediate execution?!?"

"What? You're not the boss?" A deep husky voice made them stop in their tracks, "Any hierarchy other than strength is worthless." Itadori slapped his face, shutting up Sukuna.

('◉⌓◉')

(Name) had wide eyes, holy shit!! Sukuna's mouth appeared on Itadori's face! It was better in person than on a screen! She had the urge to shove something in his mouth and see his reaction.

"Sorry, sensei. He pops out sometimes." Itadori said, sighing. He hoped this isn't gonna be an everyday thing. What a pain!

"What an amusing body you have, Yuji." Gojo hummed, looking at the boy while (Name) poked his cheek in wonder only for another mouth to pop out on the back of his hand.

"I owe you a favor, you know. Once I make this brat's body my own, you'll be the first one I kill and I'll make that woman over there my wife—!" Sukuna boldly stated before he was cut off by (Name) shoving a mochi in his mouth, effectively shutting him up.

"Urusai. If you hadn't heard already, I'm married to two guys, and I'm sure marrying you would be a nightmare." She glared at Sukuna through Itadori. She's pretty sure he can see her through his mind.

Gojo and Itadori had stunned looks on their faces. Did she shove a chocolate mochi in the King of Curses mouth? Such fearlessness!

"Anyways, why the sudden declaration of marriage? You barely know me." She pointed out.

Gojo snapped out of his stupor, making haste towards his wife's side, "That's right, (Name) is happily married to me so why would she want to marry a thousand year old curse?" The snow haired man felt jealousy swell inside him, his wife now has two declarations of marriage! He's gonna have to step up his game along with Toji once he informs the ex-zenin about this.

A mouth appeared on Itadori's face, "Even more motivation to make her my wife once I kill you. Besides, you got it all wrong, I don't like her anything. Love is for fools. It's actually to spite you for disrespecting me. Once I take over this brats body and kill everyone, I'll need someone to pleasure me. So wouldn't it be ideal to use the strongest jujutsu sorcerer's wife and have her serve all my needs as King?" Sukuna maliciously laughed.

Gojo's demeanor switched in seconds. Blood lust radiated off him as he spoke in a dangerously low voice, "You would have to kill me first before you can make that happen, Sukuna, after all, I'm very protective of what belongs to me."

Itadori gulped, sensing the atmosphere becoming tensed. He was just as angry at what the king of curses said about his onee-san, so he did the only thing he can, smacking his face to shut Sukuna up.

"....S-so is he really that famous?" Itadori asked, relaxing as the tension soon dissipated.

"Ryomen Sukuna is a fierce imaginary god with four arms and two faces. But he's actually a human that existed, though it was over a thousand years ago. In the golden age of Jujutsu, sorcerers gathered up all their might to challenge him and failed. Crowned with the title of Sukuna, we couldn't even destroy his grave wax as he traveled the ages after death as a cursed object. Without a doubt he is the King of Curses." Gojo explained the dark history of Sukuna.

A mouth suddenly reappeared on Itadori's other hand, "Do that again and I might consider killing you, dear." Sukuna threatened, which (Name) wasn't really paying attention to, being too engrossed in the story.

"Mm? Oh, were you talking to me? Sorry, your existence wasn't all that important to me." (Name) nonchalantly, ignoring Sukuna's attempts to get her attention. ''Oi! Don't you dare ignore me! Brat!''

"So which one is stronger? You or Sukuna?" Itadori questioned as they all resumed walking.

"Well, if Sukuna regained all his powers, it'll be a little draining." Gojo beat around the bush, eliciting an eyebrow raise from his wife.

"Would you lose?"

"I'd win." Gojo confidently stated without hesitation. Just then, a familiar figure walked towards them. (Name) spotted them, a beaming smile on her face as rushed towards them, burying her face in their chest, "Toji!"

Toji chuckled, ruffling his dark locks, a smirk on his face as he glanced at Gojo arrogantly, "Missed me?"

(Name) hummed, burying her face further in his chest, a musky pine scent making her calm and relaxed as her arms wrapped around his strong waist, a muffled, "Yeah." Was heard.

Toji smirked, dipping his hand around her waist, his palm touching the small of her back, "Raise your head for me, baby girl." (Name) pouted, but complied, removing her head from his chest to look up at him.

Before Toji can plant a deep kiss onto her lips, Itadori interrupted, "Ano...? Who's that?"

Gojo laughed, walking to stand beside Toji and (name), "This is (Name)'s second husband, Toji."

A mouth appeared on Itadori's cheek as the slit beneath his left eye opened, revealing a red iris, "Interesting. To have two men at your side you must be quite the catch, woman."

Toji's green eyes narrowed at Itadori's cheek, "You must be Ryomen Sukuna."

Sukuna chuckled, "What if I am?"

Toji scowled at the red iris looking at him intrigued, "I have a speciality in killing special grade curses, so you're no different. Talk like that to my woman and I won't hesitate to kill you."

"We'll see, human."

After that whole fiasco, they arrived in front of a open shrine with a dark eerie hallway through the doors.

Entering the building, the room was dimly lit with wax candles. There were wooden pillars all around and a few windows above; from behind. "Yaga is so creepy, I can't believe he's our principal." (Name) muttered, scratching her head as she watched the doors closed.

"You're late, Satoru, (Name)." A gruff voice berated, "Eight minutes late. Not enough to chastise you, but I know I told you to fix your habit of being late." Before the group of four, was a middle aged man with a scruffy beard and brown hair. He wore sunshades in the room. Scattered around him were plushies of all different shapes, sizes, and color. The man was currently holding one, tweaking it around with a needle of some sorts.

ɾ⚈▿⚈ɹ

"Kawaii! Look at those cute plushies! I want one!!" (Name) pouted, eyeing a particularly cute bunny with a pink fur which Yaga tossed to her, making her beam in happiness. She was reminded of Sukuna! Even if the demon was a dick to her.

Itadori sweatdropped, 'That old man is making cute things!'

"If it's not enough to chastise me, then don't. You're just making dolls anyway. What's a measly eight minutes?" Gojo then turned to Itadori. "That's Principal Yaga Masamichi.

Yaga then looked at Toji, "It's a surprise to see you here, Toji." The dark haired male grunted, "Yeah, whatever."

Principal Yaga sighed at the ex-Zenin's behavior, before stopping what he was doing to observe Itadori, "That's the boy?"

Itadori bowed, "Itadori Yuji! I'm into girls like Jennifer Lawrence! Pleasure to meet you!" Itadori exclaimed.

Toji snorted, "The only woman I'm more interested in is my beautiful wife, (Name)." He murmured, lighting a cigarette.

"What did you come here for?" Principal Yaga straight out asked. It was obvious that he wasn't there to mess around but get down to business. Anyone can see why he became a principal. His demeanor was strict and serious.

Itadori looked stumped for a second. What was he here for? "....An interview...?" Isn't that what Gojo said?

(Name)—who was bored of this conversation already—rummaged through her bag and dug out a pink mochi, plopping it into her mouth as she chewed, humming happily at the strawberry flavor.

She was too entranced with her sweets; occasionally feeding Gojo and Toji, she didn't pay attention to the loud crashing and banging going on in the room, knowing Itadori would be accepted, only snapping back to reality when Toji pinched her bottom.

"Hey!" (Name) frowned at Toji, who smirked, before turning back to Yaga.

"Satoru, (Name). Show him to the dorms. Explain the security and everything to him too." Principal Yaga instructed.

Gojo nodded, leading Itadori out as (Name) and Toji followed behind, walking towards the dorms.

(Name) glanced at Toji, "Just so you know, Megumi is in the dorms, so if you don't want to stay, that's completely up to you." Needless to say, Toji left, not wanting to face his son just yet.

Gojo stepped beside (Name), looking where Toji left, "He ran away?"

"...Yeah..."

(Name) was planning on making sure both father and son met and reconciled their relationship, even if she had to trick them.

Back at the dorms, since the rooms were exactly the same, there wasn't much inside except for a bed, closet, desk and chair, a large screen window.

"All the second and third years are out at the moment. But you'll both meet them soon enough. There aren't many of them. But there's really no reason for you to fight, too, is there? Megumi, (Name) and I could retrieve Sukuna's fingers. You could just wait here." Gojo said.

(Name) watched amused as Itadori put up a poster of Jennifer Lawrence in a bikini. Itadori then spoke, "No! I said I'll do it, so I will!" He stated, not wanting to back down, "Besides, I'd rather not Fushiguro or Onee-san to get injured for me." He paused for a second.

"Wait! Were you testing me!?" Itadori asked.

"If that's what you'll call it then no. Besides, if Sukuna's fingers were easy to find, we would've found them already. Some have a presence that's overwhelming, while others are very quiet. Some have already been absorbed by a cursed spirit. There's nothing more troublesome when it comes to searching for them." Gojo said.

"But now we have you. The Sukuna within you will tell us where the fingers are to try and regain his power. You're both a vessel and a locator. So we won't get anywhere without you in the field." (Name) stated. "Though, I don't think someone as nasty as him would be that willing." (Name) crossed her arms.

A mouth appeared on Itadori's cheek, "Damn right I won't. A woman like you won't be able to persuade me anyways."

Gojo ignored Sukuna, turning to his wife, "Who knows, it could be a win-win situation for both sides." The three of them exited Itadori's room just as the door to the right opened.

Walking out was Fushiguro, who was rubbing his nape. Itadori grinned, "Ah, Fushiguro! You look like you're doing well now!"

(Name) walked up to him, standing rather close to his face, which made the raven-haired blush as his older sister figure inspected his injuries.

"Looks like your wound is all closed up, thank goodness." (Name) softly smiled, backing away from the raven-haired, who cleared his throat, looking at Gojo.

"There are other empty rooms here, why pick here?"

Gojo chuckled, "The livelier the better right?"

"Classes and missions are enough." Fushiguro said, narrowing his eyes at Gojo, who waved it off. While Fushiguro was speaking with Gojo whilst Itadori peered inside the room.

"Wow! It's so organized!" Itadori spoke in awe. Fushiguro had an irk mark, slamming the door on Itadori's face, "I just said you're unwelcome!"

Itadori rubbed his cheek while (Name) laughed. Gojo clapped his hands, "More importantly, we're heading out tomorrow! We're gonna go and pick up the third first year!" The snowball haired man spoke in a cheerful voice.

"Yay!!" (Name) cheered, pumping her fist in the air.

"Oi! Woman! What are you so worked up about?"

Megumi stilled, "What the fuck?"

Oh boy.

A/n: hope you like!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 846 26
He hugged me from behind "You make loving me seem easy, Y/N" his voice a mere whisper. "Let go, Gumi" my voice faltered. Their marriage wasn't out of...
48K 2.4K 15
~In which, Megumi hires his gorgeous best friend as his fake girlfriend to stop Gojo from teasing Modern AU JJK Men X OC Various! JJK X FEM! OC Warn...
4.9K 89 12
satoru gojo's little sister, (y/n) gojo fights for the people she loves and will not stop at anything for that cause, she lives her life in a very cr...
44.3K 1.1K 32
°●•°•●°♤■■■■■■■■■■♤°●•°•●° 𝘎𝘰𝘫𝘰 𝘠𝘶𝘬𝘪𝘬𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘯 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘴. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭...