DISCONTINUED-New Rules (Jujut...

By SeenaJ

(Name) was a twenty three year old otaku. She was a bit clumsy and boisterous. By some weird twist of fate, s... More

Welcome To JJK/Star Plasma Vessel
Toji Fushiguro/Death
Lost Hope
Betrayal
Meeting A Misogynist
Marriage
Okkotsu Yuta
Ryomen Sukuna
For Myself
Girl Of Steel
Cursed Womb Must Die
Recovery
After Rain
Assault
Seven To Three
Idle Transfiguration
Mahito V.S Jujutsu Sorcerer's
Kyoto Sister School Exchange Event
Sage
Nonstandard
A Day With Sukuna
Festival
Gojo Satoru Sealed
Toji VS Dagon
Sukuna Re-emerge
Chaos and Mayhem
Executioner
A/n:

Geto Strikes Back!

7.7K 195 136
By SeenaJ

2017

(Name) groaned, the sun's rays penetrating through her window and hitting her face with its bright light. The (h/c)-ette grumbled softly, not wanting to wake up just yet. She snuggled into the warmth, feeling an arm tighten around her waist and hot breath breathing down her neck.

Fluttering her eyes open, her (e/c) orbs found themselves on Toji's sleeping face, his face peaceful. His chest was bare and muscular, arm draped across her waist. Smiling, she trailed her fingers down his naked chest, she still couldn't believe she was married to two of her four (plus five; Naoya, but his personality is shit.) hot jjk characters, not that she was complaining.

Le gasp! She has a polygamous relationship! "I'm a total simp for hot guys who have standards above God." (Name) murmured to herself.

When she looked back at Toji's face, green eyes were intently looking at her, a hot smirk on his face. He tugged her closer to him where both their chests touched one another, "Above God, huh? I'm glad to know my babe enjoys what she's getting." His husky voice whispered sultry words in her ears, causing her to flush red. He heard that!?

Her soul came out of her body, making Toji chuckle, flipping them over so he was on top of her, caging her against the mattress as her hands clutched his arms, "Morning." She mumbled.

Toji kissed down her neck, eliciting a breathy laugh from her as she wrapped her arms securely around his neck, "morning, dear." He mumbled back, kissing her deeply, reveling in her moans as his hands trailed down her chest, groping her breasts. His fingers went lower, sliding down her panties slowly....

The door suddenly burst open, revealing Gojo, all dressed up in his regular clothing, "OHAY—" He stopped, looking at an embarrassed (Name) with her chest slightly exposed and an irritated Toji with a hard-on. The snow haired man huffed, "I see you're busy." His blue eyes glancing his wife's ample cleavage.

Toji glared at him, "Yeah, we are, so leave." He narrowed his green eyes at the childish man.

(Name) laughed awkwardly, scrambling off the bed, "Yeah, how about we get up first." Now that her other husband, Gojo barged in on them during quality time, the mood disappeared.

Toji scowled at Gojo, ruffling his dark locks, "Don't worry, I plan to doing the same to you, old man." Gojo glared, causing (Name) to sigh in exasperation.

"Enough!! No one is gonna interrupt anyone anymore! Okay!?" She shot Gojo a look, "And don't go disturbing a husband and wife's alone time, cause I know you wouldn't like being disturbed either."

Gojo pouted, before grinning at her, "Since you're up anyways, the higher ups want a meeting with both of us."

(Name) cringed, not wanting to see the old farts. "I don't want to go!" She whined.

Gojo laughed, "You have to! I'll wait downstairs for you till you're done!" He then disappeared.

Toji and (Name) shared a glance, "Wanna shower together?" Toji smirked, carrying her to the bathroom bridal style, "Of course." she laughed, the bathroom door closing behind them.

Once the two finished their 'steamy' shower, they went downstairs, entering the living room. The living room was conjoined with the kitchen so everything was seeable. Gojo was watching a different sitcom on television, drinking some coffee and eating breakfast he prepared.

She kissed the snow haired man's cheek lovingly, "You made breakfast?" Gojo nodded, "Aw, thank you!"

She entered the kitchen to prepare a plate for her and Toji filling it with Tamagoyaki, pickled vegetables and some steamed rice. As an American...or was...she didn't have an extravagant meal that resembled lunch for breakfast. But...meh! She was thankful for Gojo cooking.

Usually, either Toji or Gojo would help her in the kitchen, or it would be both, or she would do it by herself sometimes. Sigh, she was blessed with two hot husbands who would die for her. What a life.

After they finished eating breakfast, they all headed their separate ways. Toji had to go a Zenin meeting because he was still a member of their clan, he didn't like that. In fact, he'd rather accompany (Name) to Jujutsu High.

(Name) pecked his lips before he left, snickering at Toji's grumpy look, "Aw, babe! Don't worry! The sooner you get this over with the better, trust me." Toji gave an irritated sigh, wishing he could stay home or be with (Name), "Yeah, I know." He squeezed her ass before walking away with a satisfied smirk and leaving behind a flustered (h/c)-ette.

Gojo felt irritated, grabbing her close to him as the two walked together to Jujutsu High. "Where's my kiss?" He asked, a pout on his face.

(Name) giggled, pecking Gojo's pink lips, she whispered, "Hmm, happy?" Gojo smirked, also squeezing her ass, "More than happy." He loved how she always turned red at the slightest intimate contact, it made him want to do it more.

The two of them entered jujutsu high, heading towards the building where the higher ups requested the meeting. (Name) had a bored expression on her face as the two entered a room where four Japanese panels were made in a x shape, leaving Gojo and (Name) in the middle of it, a spotlight over them.

"Special grade vengeful cursed spirit Rika Orimoto complete manifestation in 422 seconds." One of the elders began, wasting no time in pleasantries, "We left Okkotsu with you and your wife precisely to avoid this kind of situation. No excuses...Gojo Satoru and Gojo Zenin (Name)."

Gojo scratched his head, his shades on his eyes, he didn't wear his usual jujutsu uniform, instead it was a black jacket and pants, "To be honest, I wasn't planning on making any."

"I think you higher ups need to shut up and let us do our job." All eyes went to (Name) who had an irk mark on her head, "We are more than capable to handle a situation if it ever comes to that. Second of all, you don't personally know Okkotsu Yuta so don't make it seem like he's a danger to the jujutsu world, because him and Rika are not! Get that through your shitty old brains!" (Name) huffed, fuming at the elders.

"Stop you're nonsense! You're just as much a danger as Okkotsu Yuta is! Had Rika Orimoto rampage continue, an entire town could have been destroyed!" The same elder voice snapped.

"Yuta can control Rika, and he wouldn't let anyone be in danger because of her!" (Name) hotly argued, "And don't act as if you suddenly care about the people! If they were killed you wouldn't even bat an eye about it as long as Yuta and Rika threaten your positions! Just like you did with Riko Amanai! You didn't care about her death at all since you had a replacement for her! Face it, you could sacrifice anyone to achieve your goals, even a child, in the name of protecting the jujutsu world! You could care less about anyone else or the pain you inflict as long as your greedy asses are still in power and in control! Cowards!"

It was silent as the higher ups fumed, they couldn't say anything because it was true. If one life or more were sacrificed it wouldn't make a difference to them.

"Watch your tone!"

"Insolence—!" Another higher up began before Gojo radiated blood lust, stepping up beside (Name) protectively. The higher ups remained frozen, never have seeing Gojo give them a threatening look.

"I'd refrain from insulting my wife, otherwise I'll kill you." Gojo's black shades drooped a bit, revealing wide crystal blue eyes emitting murderous intent.

Everyone felt suffocated at his intent blood lust except for (Name), who was flushing red at her husband's protectiveness. "Y-you wouldn't—"

"I would." Gojo said without hesitation, it was quiet before he pushed his shades up, "Anyways, regarding the matter of Yuta and Rika, we know next to nothing. How did this girl who has no history of sorcery in her family become such an immensely strong curse? You can't control what you don't understand. What we learn will come from trial and error. Please let us be for a while."

Gojo and (Name) turned to leave, when one of the elders spoke, "Don't forget, Yuta Okkotsu's secret execution has only been postponed..."

(Name) glared at them, "Don't even think about touching my smol baby Yuta...or I'll kill you for even thinking you can touch a hand on his precious head." She sneered at them, "And don't forget, not even Toji or Satoru will stop me." She dangerously whispered, sending shivers down their spine at the danger in her tone.

Gojo also turned back, "(Name) is right. If it ever comes to that, don't forget, I'm on Okkotsu Yuta's side." The both of them walked out the dark building, crossing a long path with small torii at the sides before stopping at the other end.

Gojo took off his black shades, his white hair shadowing his fair, "Sheesh, those old fools." He murmured, putting on his blindfold, "Don't wanna become like them. I gotta be more careful. Trying to take away the best years of your youth like that. There's no way (Name) and I are gonna let that happen." He lowly said. "No matter who you are."

"Satoru?" The snow haired male turned to his wife, smiling at her lovingly, he dipped his hand to her waist, tugging her close to him, "I know I don't say it much but..... I love you, (Name)." He pressed his forehead to hers.

(Name)'s heart thumped loudly, eyes wide as she lumped onto his chest, fisting his jacket, "I love you too..." She murmured, hiding her face in his chest.

After their sweet moment, they headed towards the first years who were somewhere near the other side of another building. The two of exited a large circular tower, spotting Okkotsu with the Maki and the others.

Gojo put his hand up, "Yo! How's it going everyone?"

Okkotsu replied, "Oh, um..." He was whacked in the face with Maki's weapon.

(Name) giggled as she watched Maki yell at Okkotsu as she attempted to train him. That was, until, Gojo intervened, and called for Yuta. All three of them headed into the cursed weaponry building.

"Tokyo jujutsu high, a place to learn about curses in order to exorcise them. A school for jujutsu sorcerers. It's nearly impossible to exorcise a curse as strong as Rika. But unraveling it is a different case. Analyze the millions of knots of cursed energy, and untie them one by one. Only you, the cursed one, can do it." Gojo announced.

Okkotsu looked nervous and confused, "How?"

(Name)'s eyes found the familiar Katana and grabbed it, handing it to Yuta, "With this." He reluctantly took it in his hands, "A katana?"

"A curse is more stable when possessing an item. Your connection to Rika came about through the ring. Think of it like a pipe that's already there. Invoke the curse of Rika, channel it into the katana, and control it. Then repeat that process, increase the energy and control it. Do this, and a bright free future awaits. Master channeling the curse into your katana, while learning how to sword fight. After all, you're super weak, so we're gonna put you through the wringer."

(Name) smacked her husband's head gently, "Hey! Don't call my smol baby Yuta weak!" Gojo laughed, placing a hand on top his wife's head, smirking at her.

(Name) grumbled, "You're enjoying this aren't you?" She huffed when the snow haired man instead held her by the waist without a reply.

The two of them stood by Toge and Panda, watching as Maki and Yuta sparred together. He looked like he was slowly getting the hang of it. Till Panda made a remark and the both got into a scuffle.

"Oi! Come here!" Gojo called out to Yuta, who reluctantly left Maki and Panda to come to them. The snow haired male looked at Toge, "A curse has been specifically assigned to you because...you're best suited for this, so take care of it!

"Assigned?" Smol baby Yuta asked.

Panda and Maki soon joined in, "He's the lone grade two amongst the first years." Yuta looked amazed, unaware he was actually a rank higher than all his classmates combined.

(Name) looked at Yuta, a soft smile on her face, "Go with Toge, Yuta." He looked at her surprised, "Support your classmate, alright?" She rubbed both their heads affectionately, eliciting red hues on their cheeks. She was their doting mother.

"Support?" He looked up at her in confusion.

"Watch and learn." She said, eliciting a nod from him. "Toge's cursed speech is a good example, try to learn what you can. Unraveling curses require understanding curses."

While (Name) was waiting quietly for Gojo, he went to where Yuta and Toge were getting ready to leave, saying a few words before coming back to his wife.

While Toge and Yuta were out on their mission, (Name) and Gojo were in Tokyo at a desserts shop buying crepes. "Mm! I love nutella crepes! So tasty!"

Gojo smirked, leaning closer to her, whispering huskily in her ear, "I can think of something even more tasty, but it's more vanilla." Before he can chuckle at her expression, he got a face full of nutella crepe all over him.

"Satoru is a bad man!" (Name) fumed, her cheeks painted pink. Gojo used a napkin and wiped his face, chuckling, "It can't be helped, babe."

O_O

Younger, attractive looking females looked on in jealousy, murmuring amongst themselves or to their friends, they couldn't believe someone as hot as him would be with someone like (Name).

Unfortunately for those girls, Gojo could care less about them. All his attention was on his beautiful wife whose smile can brighten up worlds. He kissed her deeply, murmuring, "If there wasn't anybody around, I'd fuck you senseless." She thumped his chest in embarrassment, "Satoru!" She laughed.

"What? You know Toji and I like to take you raw." Gojo flirted, watching amused as a red hue painted his wife's cheeks.

(Name) laughed, before stopping, realizing something hard was pressed against her from behind. Flushing red, she mumbled, "Satoru....!"

Gojo smirked, leaning down to whisper in her ear, "Oh dear. It seems I have a little problem. Why don't we take care of it real quick, hm?"

"B-but where...?!" She had wide eyes. (Name) couldn't believe her husband wanted to have raw public sex.

"In the women's changing room at a secluded mall." He instantly said. (Name) stared. He said that real fast and coincidentally had the location as well. Was this pre-planned?

Before she can argue, Gojo transported them to the mall. Oh boy...

Time Skip ////////////

(Name), Gojo, and Yaga were standing by the window, looking down at the students, their expressions grave. Apparently, a man was killed by a curse.

"We still can't confirm Geto's involvement. Maybe you're both just being paranoid." Yaga rubbed his chin, in denial.

"Sorry, principal, but I'm sure about this. We went to the scene ourselves, and there's no mistaken his residuals." Gojo spoke in a serious voice.

(Name) remained silent, unsure what to think. Her conversation with Geto a few days ago made her think he wasn't targeting innocent humans anymore, but there were civilians still dying, but those who had a bad history.

All of a sudden Yaga jolted, a panicked look on his face, "GOD DAMMIT!! Speak of the devil! Get all grade one semi sorcerers and above at the front gate!!"

(Name) wasted no time in rushing to where she sensed Geto's cursed energy. The nearer she got the more intense the cursed energy was. Just as she arrived, Gojo also appeared beside her, hearing the last of his conversation with Yuta.

"Don't be sprouting crazy talk to my students." Gojo cut in, hands in his pockets.

"Suguru..." (Name) breathed out. Geto—as usual—looked much more alive and healthier, completely different from the last time (Name) saw him before he defected.

Geto's dark eyes landed on Gojo, "Satoru!!! It's been so long!!" He then looked at (Name), his expression softening at the sight of her, which did not go unnoticed by the snow haired man, "(Name), don't think I have forgotten my vow, I intend on keeping it."

This sparked alert and curiosity throughout everyone as their eyes flickered between the (h/c)-haired female to Geto. What vow?

Yaga stepped up, cracking his knuckles, "What vow?"

Geto spared him a glance, "To marry (Name), of course." Everyone stiffened in shock. Wtf!?

Gojo spoke up, his voice low, "What do you mean, Suguru? (Name) is already taken and married to two. What are your intentions?"

Geto chuckled, eyes locking onto Gojo's figure, "It is exactly what I mean. I don't give a fuck if (Name) is already taken. This is a vow I will make happen." He spoke with certainty in his voice.

(Name) hid her face in her hands, flushing red in embarrassment. She couldn't believe Geto would say something like that shamelessly. It was hot, tho.

Gojo stepped protectively in front of (Name), "Not happening, and I'll say this, keep away from my students and wife, Suguru."

Geto smirked, "I heard about the excellent first years. I see, so they're under your and (Name)'s care." He observed the students, "A special grade cursed human, an abrupt mutation cursed corpse, a cursed speech user descendant, and the Zenin family failure." He had a cruel smirk on his face.

"Suguru!" (Name) shouted, clenching her fists, "Don't you dare insult Maki!"

Geto looked at her apologetic, "Ah, gomen, (Name). I didn't mean to upset you." He said. The (h/c)-ette huffed, looking carefully between them.

Yuta suddenly slapped Geto's arm off him, moving away, "Sorry, but I'm not sure yet what you're talking about. However, I'm not gonna help someone who talks down at my friends!!" He glared at Geto.

"My apologies, I didn't intend to upset you." Geto said, just as (Name) and Gojo stepped in front of Yuta, the (h/c)-ette holding the boy protectively behind her.

"Why did you come here, Suguru?" (Name) had a sad look on her face, prompting Geto to look away from her, a hint of guilt in his chest. Only he can feel such things for her, the woman he loved dearly.

Steeling his face, Geto looked at the sorcerers around him, "To declare war. To all those gathered here, listen up!!" Geto raised his voice, "This December 24th, at sundown, the night parade of a thousand demons will commence!! This will take place at the crucible for curses, Shinjuku Tokyo!! And at Jujutsu's sacred land, Kyoto! I will release a thousand curses at each location!! Of course, they'll be issued to massacre a certain amount of people!! If you want to avoid this impending hell, put your lives on the line and fight!!" Geto announced loudly. "Let's curse each other to our hearts content!!"

All of sudden he was called away by his religious group, who apparently wanted to go to some crepe store on Takeshita street. Wtf? First you declare war and now you're leaving to get desserts?

"Sorry, Satoru, (Name). I'll be on my way now." Geto smiled, turning to walk away.

"Leaving? Not on my watch." Gojo made a move to attack when Geto spoke coldly, an aura of death surrounding him. "Don't try it." All of a sudden multiple curses surrounded the first years. "Your precious students are all within my range." Geto grabbed the giant curse bird's feet, "Well then everyone, see you on the battlefield!"

A meeting soon take place afterwards, discussing Geto's declaration of war. He's a special grade sorcerer who possesses the curse manipulation technique. He recruits vagabond curses and controls them. He has gained a mass of curses by using his religious group as a lure. With the curses he is already in possession of, two thousand in total is not a bluff.

Yaga spoke up, "Even so, the curses he amassed are probably grade two or less. The number of jujutsu sorcerers is fifty, tops." He sighed, "That's the scary part, it's hard to imagine starting a war he can't win. God damn!" Yaga looked at everyone, "All alumni, the big three families, we'll also ask for help from the Ainu jujutsu society. It's all out war-fare!! This time we exorcise...the curse known as Suguru Geto!!" Yaga declared.

December 24, 2017 At SunDown.

(Name) didn't want to go to Shinjuku Tokyo cause she knew Geto would probably show up at the school. She could only hope her theory was wrong as she did notice he didn't order an entire massacre of people but a certain amount of people. What does that mean? And it seems he is still interested in Yuta, but is it because of his original goal, to take Rika? As much as she wanted to stay, she wasn't allowed, which is why she's in Shinjuku Tokyo beside Gojo, grumbling quietly with annoyed look on her face.

Unfortunately, Naoya was stationed where she is, and fortunately, Toji was also stationed where she is. Talk about good and bad luck, smh.

Big and small curses were all over the city, which they evacuated in time, claiming it's a toxic gas spread out through the city.

Toji and Gojo were by (Name)'s side as Naoya stood behind her, "I didn't expect for things to escalate so quickly." Toji ruffled his hair, his curse wrapped around his body.

"I was about to head on a mission when they called me back, something about needing reinforcements." Toji chuckled, "I'm surprised they would want help from someone who has no cursed energy. Tch."

Naoya glanced at him, "Don't think you're special just because you're suddenly needed. If things weren't like this, you can be sure no one would pay a second glance at you."

Toji grunted, ignoring Naoya as he looked at (Name), "So what's this I hear? This Geto Suguru claims he will marry you? Honestly, how many men will you attract, dear? There's no room for them even if they tried." He wrapped an arm around her waist.

(Name) looked down in embarrassment, wringing her hands together. Damn you, Suguru!!

Naoya had a cruel smirk on his face, looking down at (Name), "Face it, Toji. It seems your wife is a whore." He insulted. "I bet she wouldn't mind taking me as her husband too." He leered at her.

(Name) couldn't help but feel hurt by his words. She wasn't a whore. The circumstances of her marriage to two men were not in her control. She couldn't help but think maybe Gojo and Toji felt the same but didn't want to say it out loud.

Gojo and Toji noticed her hurtful expression, glaring at Naoya harshly. Toji grabbed him by his front kimono as Gojo coldly spoke, "Mind your words, Naoya. Remember, it was you who wanted to marry her, but unluckily for you, we saved her from a life of misery. It doesn't matter if (Name) is married to the both of us, that's our business, so stay out of it, and just so you know, (Name) doesn't go sleeping around with anyone except us, unlike your whore of a person."

Naoya, Gojo, and Toji were all leaking blood lust, staring each other down, while poor (Name) was in the middle of them like a shivering lamb.

Just then, Ijichi came rushing towards them, "Gojo! (Name)! I've got—is something the matter?"

Gojo backed off, looking at Ijichi, "No, what is it."

Ijichi then spoke up, "I know the timing is not good, but I thought, the earlier the better. It's about your request regarding Okkotsu." It was then Gojo and (Name) knew where Geto was.

"Toge! Panda!" Gojo dragged them from the back, startling them, "No questions! I'm sending you two to Jujutsu high!" He began marking a circular seal around them, "Geto is at Jujutsu high, I'm sure of it. If I'm right, worst case scenario Maki and Yuta will die! (Name), Toji, and I will go as soon as we're done here! Sorry, but protect them with your lives!" Gojo clapped his hands. A crater appeared where the two were no longer there.

"Suguru...what are you planning?" (Name) murmured. Her, Naoya, Toji and Gojo soon engaged in their fight against the multiple curses.

As the sorcerers were fighting in Shinjuku, Yuta was battling Geto. He was copying techniques and using them on Geto who retaliated with his curses. He wanted to kill Yuta so he can control Rika and thus, destroy all the higher ups and the wicked cursed users, curses and people. He's making a world safe for his beloved (Name) to live in.

Back in Shinjuku, Toji was wiping out curse after curse with his immense strength. Gojo was blasting a hole in one as he battled Miguel, who wielded a black rope. The snow haired man remembered what (Name) had told him, retrieve the black rope.

(Name) was using her technique; Illusionary Creation, creating giant pointy spears and stabbing the curses or putting them in a trance by casting an illusion and giving Toji time to kill them.

Nanako and the others were shocked by the sheer strength of the sorcerers powers. Once they finished cleaning up, Toji, Gojo and (Name) rushed to jujutsu high. Apparently, Geto managed to escape just in time before his life was in anymore danger.

Once there, the first years were surrounding Yuta who seemed to have just got up from his unconsciousness and was near Rika (who was no longer a curse; who resembled the creature from Predator).

Gojo clapped, "Congrats. The curse is broken." The students looked at him confused since he wasn't wearing his blindfold and his hair was down, blue eyes exposed.

"Who are you?" Maki asked.

"Everyone's favorite good looking Gojo-sensei!!" Gojo smirked, eliciting 'wtf' looks. "Anyways, I thought Yuta's theory was interesting so I looked into his lineage. Rika's was completed a long time ago, but Yuta's was quite the search. We found out you're a descendant of Michizane Sugawara. It may be super distant but we're relatives! That makes (Name) your relative; I'd say aunt, since she's married to me, and your uncle Toji!!" He gave jazz hands.

Toji scowled at Gojo, ruffling his dark locks, "Oi, don't even think about making this kid my relative, it's not happening."

Gojo smirked, "It doesn't matter, you're his uncle now!" Toji gave an irritated expression, glancing at Yuta, who seemed terrified of him.

Yuta was confused and surprised, "Huh?"

Maki answered him, "One of Japan's three vengeful spirits."

"A big shot jujutsu sorcerer." Panda added.

"Tuna."

(Name) looked at Yuta, patting his dark locks, "You're right, Yuta. Rika didn't curse you, instead, you cursed Rika." Yuta looked shocked and horrified, as tears sprung in his eyes.

"So all this time, it was my fault! I caused all these deaths! It's because of me....because of me..." Yuta held his head when Rika embraced him.

(Name) turned away to give them privacy. By the time she turned back, Rika was gone, but not forever since she will always be a part of Yuta.

A/n: hope you like!! Unfortunately, I wasn't able to read the last part of Yuta's history so I just wrote this based on images from google and tried to make it work. Sorry!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 5.2K 35
"Y/n..." Satoru whispered close to your ears with a groan which made your heart start beating faster, making you sensually aroused. Satoru intentiona...
869K 28.8K 92
{ Megumi Fushiguro x Female Reader } Y/N, the only adopted daughter of Satoru Gojo, finds herself and her strength in the world of Jujutsu where the...
31.4K 851 32
°●•°•●°♤■■■■■■■■■■♤°●•°•●° 𝘎𝘰𝘫𝘰 𝘠𝘶𝘬𝘪𝘬𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘯 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘴. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭...
237K 7.7K 33
"𝗥𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲." ~In which a "normal" girl with a similar curse technique as Inumaki is met with a pretty rave...