Love and Lies

By Antalin_A

season 1Abinaya Mathew's master plan of took an U-turn when she became the bride of her half-sisters fiancΓ©... More

Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter - 18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter - 25
Chapter-26
Chapter- 27
Chapter- 28
Chapter- 29 (Last Chapter)
Epilogue
New Story Alert - An Obsidian Charade of love
Opinion needed for Derik and Jennifer's story !
Love and Lies : Falling Again- Derik and Jennifer's story

Chapter-14

805 117 131
By Antalin_A

The Love he never noticed

"You made a mistake Abinaya. You should have gone for the other D'silva brother! Choosing Akash is a wrong decision I think, the other one is emotionally week unlike your husband" Ajay's words made Abi frown.

"Look Ajay! I Have no time for your mind games now, just tell me why are you here now idiot? What is the reason for this dramatic entry now ?" she asked looking around and making sure that no one is observing them.

"What to do when my companion is struck here, with  her not so smart husband, thought that my help will be needed here" Ajay's words made Abainaya frown.

"I think it's not your concern to worry about my husband's smartness" Abinaya retorted back and Ajay acted as if he was shocked and amused. He didn't expected her to react this for something he said as a joke.

"okay cool down! I know that you are a typical Indian wife who can't stand a word against her husband, but listen carefully everything is not what it seems to be" this time Ajay was serious and that was visible in his face.

"Your husband, that Akash is not a fool like you think. And he doesn't believe all the lies you told" his words did shook Abinaya but she composed herself.

"Look Abi, I'm here to enlight you with some facts" she nodded her head asking him to continue.

"first! Akash is doubting you form the beginning itself, I have no idea what he knows or what plan he has in mind, but the youngest D'silva is no fool and he knows what he does. Secondly he send his friend Aditya to Chennai to spy on you" Abinaya froze hearing all this. She had an odd feeling of Akash knowing something! But she didn't expected him to send Aditya to know about her.

"And about the deal you asked me.. I will do what is needed, but you have to make sure that Derik or Akash don't know about that" he paused.

"You are confused Abinaya and it's time for you to choose. Choose between your feelings for him and the sole reason of your existence as you said. Hope you will take a wise decision, there is someone waiting for you who has no one else but you! Remember that" Ajay's words slammed hard into her concoisius.

And Abinaya nodded her head positively, she has to take a desision immediately before anything goes out of her hand.

"Arrange the deal papers, but be cautious" she said before leaving the place and as Ajay tried to leave that party hall some dragged him back holding his coat and pushed him into a dark room and locked it.

"Derik Daniel D'silva, why this violence! Play it cool man" Ajay spoke in a mocking tone and in the next second he felt his head slamming against the wall.

Derik held his neck, choking him with a rage in his eyes. "why are you here?" his voice was low, yet cold enough to freeze anyone to death.

"lea-leave me, I - can't breathe" Ajay struggled to spoke and Derik losseded his cold still holding his neck.

"Why are you here Ajay? Do you have any death wish" the rage Derik expressed made Ajay shiver! Yet he composed himself.

"I came here to meet my Friend Abinaya" Ajay said with a smirk and Derik left a sigh controlling his anger.

"Ajay! Listen . I have no intention to kill you right now! I hate those jail foods and all. Don't make me do it okay and I gave a good reputation here! I don't want to stain my hands with your filthy blood" he paused.

"Abinaya is my Brother's wife. She belongs to my Brother, get that into your hard skull. Don't play your dirty games with my brother's life like you played with mine" this time there was no anger yet an unexplainable pain was visible in his voice.

"wah! I'm impressed Mr. Derik Daniel D'silva, didn't expected you to accpet her as your brother's wife though" he laughed. "And you have a beautiful, intelligent and rich wife! Just live your life with her, and don't poke your nose in my issues" he smirked. And Derik took a deep breath controlling his rage.

"You stop poking your nose in my life Ajay. Just leave us alone. Don't disturb Abinaya. That's what is best for you" Spoke Derik and Ajay smirked.

"Yeah i understand and will stop disturbing Abinaya, but after she destroy you and your family" Ajay pushed Daniel away and walked out leaving the second son of Xavier D'silva confused.

Prithvi let out a sad smile when he saw his boss and his best friends wife standing amid the crowd with a fake smile. Those chirpy and innocent Jennifer he once knew was no where to be seen and that worried him.

The path of revenge Derik had chosen is bothering him, but he was worried for this girl who is pretending to be the happiest right now. His memory travelled back to the time when she was not a cold boss but a lovely sister.

"Jennifer! You look beautiful today" Prithvi exclaimed when he saw her entering into the canteen.

"Only you are saying that Anna, your friend is not even turning his head towards this side" she sighed looking at the Derik who stood a few meters away.

"He will ma, he is just was just being studious student and ignoring everything, but soon he will understand your feelings" Prithvi tried to console her.

"hmm, you gave been saying that for ages, but okay. I love him and I'm happy that at least he is smiling back at me when I say a hi. Many girls don't even get that chance" she laughed and Prithvi joined her.

"So what is the special plan for your Romeo's birthday? Are you ready to prosose this year" he and she nodded in no immediately.

"if he rejected, I will be dead then.. I can't tolerate him ignoring me Anna, he will treat me as a stranger then. I don't want that to happen at all" her eyes filled with tears.

"he won't do that Jenny, he won't say no. He can't reject you. He-would have noticed the love in your eyes by now. May be he is just not showing that he knows! He is not dumb and you know that" Prihvi tried to make Jenny propose. If she hid her feelings form Derik, prithvi can't help in anyway.

He can try to convince him, if she proposed and she is not giving that chance, moreover the love she has for derik that is clearly vsisble in her eyes and any man with little common sense would have guessed that by now.

But less that he knew then that Derik's heart and mind was that much frozen that he never noticed the love that crazy girl had for him.

"Don't miss this chance Jenny, talk to him, express your feeling for him" Prithvi advised that day.

But the Prithvi of present day would have asked her not to do that and forgot him so that she can live a happy life.

The way the life of Derik and Jennifer changing worried Prithvi and he knows that the sole cause for this problem is that Abinaya. If only she stayed out of Derik's life, nothing of this sort would have happened and he hated Abinaya for that. He hated Abinaya for spoiking Jennifer's life and he hated Derik for trying to save her every damn time.

Taking a sigh he left the place, fixing what he has to do in order to make everything right.

Celine entered into her bedroom and saw her husband playing with their son Advik. "Don't you feel like your brother Derik is behaving different form time Akash got married?" she asked at her husband and he gave her a questioning look.

"Why he is going to act different Celine? Don't blabber anything" he ignored her stare and Continued his talks with his son.

"Don't act Erik! I know that you know something about this cold behavior of Derik towards your mother and this family. Don't you think he behaves normal only with Abinaya?" this time Erik frowned at her making her question her audiycty.

"You know what happened with Sanjana, you know why Derik hates all of us, may is not showing that coldness to Abianaya as she was new to this house and in no way related to that" his explanation didn't gave any satisfaction to the curious mind of Celine D'silva.

"even I'm an outsider but he behaved odd with me. His wife is also an outsider right? Don't hide truths form me Eric. There is something beyond Sanjana for him to hate this family" she raised her voice and Eric took a sigh.

"You are my wife Celine, I accept that. You are the mother of this family's heir! I accept that too, but that gives you no rights to poke your nose in my brother's life." he was cold.

"yeah! All you do is shut my mouth like that, as if you knows to talk back at your mom or dad. Don't show your braveness to me" she shouted and he ignored her once again.

"Why can't you sense something going wrong Eric. I'm afraid that Abinaya is going to break this family apart" she expressed her concern.

She had noticed a different motive and guilt in Abinaya's eyes more than once and the conversation she had with the stranger who claimed to be a doctor in that days party just added fuel to her doubt on her.

The painful glances Derik D'silva giving to Abinaya mattew is not something that she can ignore just like that too. And she was worried for Jennifer.

"She is a daughter-in-law just like you Celine, why are you doubting her. My brother loves her so much but she needs time to adjust. She will became one in family soon. The marriage is just unexpected for her. Try to understand that from her point of view" Eric tried to make his wife understand.

"That is what worrying me Eric. Your brother loves her very much but she? She shows no intrest in becoming a member of this family. She only talks when she want to know something form us. We know nothing about her other than what she says at rare moments. She is strange and her behavior is affecting Derik too" Celine tried to make her husband understand.

"You are imagining things Celine. Don't confuse yourself. I will look into that" he said and convinced her to give up on that but he can't just rule out the possibility of what She said being truth.

If it is truth and Abinaya is not what she seems, there family is going to break for sure. And he has to stop that at any expense.

So guys after a hectic and stressful month my entrence exams ended so there will be dialy update form now on.

And there is a big reveal in next update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 1.1K 14
What will happen a Minister's lost wife come back with his five years child? By source, Minister killed her five years ago? He have girlfriend now- T...
12K 592 38
Am I alive?? How is it possible?? I died , right?? I was betrayed and killed by my husband and best friend?? Why do I look 10 years younger?? This is...
6.1K 785 14
- πŸͺDiksha x Akarsh (SLOW UPDATE) - T R O P E S - β€’ Murder Mystery β€’ Bestfriend to Lovers β€’ Single Dad β€’ Second Chance β€’ Sunshine...
2.7K 222 12
BOOK 1 OF THE FERAL SERIES Life always gives us what we never expected of it. She was here after five years for her sister's marriage but destiny pla...