𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲�...

By Blueb3rrypies

Liliana was reincarnated in her favourite anime Attack On Titan as Estella Smith, daughter of Commander Erwi... More

A/n
Ⓒⓗⓐⓡⓐⓒⓣⓔⓡⓢ
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10 .
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25..
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
ᴀɴɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
🎉HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEVI!!🎄
Ackerman family
47.
48.

18.

1K 43 10
By Blueb3rrypies

"A banquet ball?" I look at the luxury invitation card

I was in the office with father who was sitting on a chair.

"Yes, Duke Lohengrin invited us to his daughter is coming age ."

This is my first time to go a banquet ball. It's like the manhua I read in my past life, the food they served must be delicious!

The coming of age banquet. For those who is between 18 to 22 years old depending on each person circumstances. People says that it's the event for noble family's daughters to introduce themselves to the elite but hosting a coming of age banquet, isn't just putting a nice gown and coming to the banquet. There are so many things to prepare like houses to stay in, someone to give instructions about the lifestyle of the elites, shops to tailor clothes.

The next day, Hange and I went to a famous boutique called "La Elegance Remembered" to buy dress for the banquet. This boutique was owned by Duchess Rohan, she likes to design dress and eventhough her rank is the highest, she' humble to everyone. jingles as we entered and been greeted by shopkeeper.

"Hello, welcome to our boutique! What dress that you looking for?" She ask

"Hi, can I meet Duchess Rohan?"

"Please wait a moment, miss and section Commander Hange, you can have a seat first."

After a minute later, the Duchess came. "Hello! Section Commander Hange and-" She stop talking when she sees me.

"Ahh... forgive me, are you Estella? The one who was with Captain Levi at the town that last Saturday?"

"Yes, that was me, Estella Smith, Your grace."

She hold my both hands."In behalf
of Rohan family, I wanted to say thank you for saving my daughter,Adeline from danger.

"Your'e welcome, Your Grace." I smiled

" So, You're the rumoured of Commander Erwin's daughter who has beautiful golden blonde hair colour and blue eyes."

"Oh! My worker said that, you were looking for me."

"About that, You can take a look of it." I said as handed

"When she looks at my design, she was astonished it. "This is...I've never seen such a design in my life and it is beautiful and unique! No way, did you come up with it yourself?"

"That's right."

"Well...I was looking some inspiration and an idea pop up in my mind." I lied

Actually it was designed the ancestors on the other world but I came up with the details!

"What about the fabric?" She ask

"Thin and chiffon and silk."

"That's way, the curves of your body will be revealed naturally.It's both classic and stylish.The waistline is high-waist and you tie the fancy colourful ribbon and skirt ends with flowers. I don't need a that crossette tightening to change my internal structure or my ribs to go out and it's a dress entirely for the wearer." I explained to her

"Goodness, you're such a genius!"

"Hahaha." I'm really flattered Your, Grace."

"Alright, I will send it to your place and you two can choose anything that you want here for exchange saving my daughter."

"Y-your Grace! You don't have to. I'm just helping someone in need."

"No, I'm very grateful you save her. Please accept as my gratitude."

"Alright your Grace. I accept your gratitude."

"I didn't know that you saved someone and dealt with some bad guys? It's dangerous! What if Erwin know.

"Don't tell father about this! His going to be angry and I'll be grounded if he knew about it." I begged

"Alright,I don't open my mouth." She says

I sigh in relief. "Thanks Hange."

"By the way,Hange you should try this dress! Its pretty ~!"

(Time skip)

Tonight is the banquet, I getting dress, makeup and wear some accessories. After finished doll up, I went outside to the carriage where Father Hange and Levi were waiting for me. Levi's seems to be more handsome! His hair slicked back...

My reaction:

When I walk towards them, the look stunned.

"Wow! Shortcake! You look pretty! Right Levi?!" She exclaims as she nudge him

"Y-yeah she's...pretty." he flustered.

"Stella, you look beautiful just like your mother." My father says.

"Thank you,father. "

All of us went in the carriage. 15
minutes later we arrived at Marquees Aiden's mansion. It was huge and they have a garden.

"Don't worry, I'm here." Father assured me to see me nervous.

I nodded and take a deep breath, snack my hands to father's arm.

We entered to the entrance. As we walk in, all the noble's watching us and whispering at each other. My appearance stirred up the ball.

"Commander Erwin and the girl next to her looks identical."

"She's breathtaking!"

"Her golden hair and blue eyes are pretty."

"My! Her dress is beautiful! Is that a new trend design?"

"I never seen her before."

"She looks like princess "

After everyone is here, Duke Lohengrin gave a speech. Then he and his family came to greet us. "Thank you for inviting us here, Duke Lohengrin." Father says.

Duke Lohengrin has dark blue hair and a pair of blue eyes.

"Your'e welcome, we honoured to invite you here. Let me introduce my family, this is my wife, Marriane. My first son, Andrew, my first daughter, Elizabeth."

"Ah, is this your daugther?"

Duchess Marriane has brown hair and a pair a green eyes, Sir Claude has dark blue hair, and a pair of green eyes. He is 23 years old and Lady Elizabeth has Brown hair and blue eyes, she is 18 years old.

"Yes, she is." Father answered

I gave a polite curtsey and a smile to the Duke and Duchess Lohengrin. "Grettings, your Grace, I'm Estella Smith.It's a honour to meet you."

"Godness! You're are really act like a noble! And you're so beautiful just like the rumoured says!"

Heheh It because I read a lot of fantasy manhwas in my past life.

"You flattered me Your grace."

"And Lady Elizabeth I wish you a happy birthday and a lifetime of happiness."

"Thank you, Miss Estella."

"Elizabeth, can you escort Miss Estella?" Duchess Marriane says.

She nodded. "Yes, mother."

"Let's go Miss Estella!" Lady Elizabeth says with a bright smile. She's looks like a nice person.

"Miss Estella, can I call you Stella?"

"Yes."

"Great! And you can Eliza!"

She bring me to her friends. "Ladies, this Miss Estella Smith."

"Umm...Hello, it's a pleasure to meet you." I say but they didn't answer and worried because probably I will steal their lover.

"Don't worry, I will never flirt your lover because I like someone else."

"If that so, Hello, I'm Bianca Allereign."

"Greetings, Miss Estella. I'm Cecile Amellian

"Hello, I'm Daphane Gladewell. It's nice to meet you, Miss Estella. "

"It's such a pleasure to meet you, Lady Bianca, Lady Cecile and Lady Daphane."

They all look friendly. Then, someone call my name. "Estella!"

I whipped my head to look who is calling me.

Duchess Rohan and her daughter, Adeline.

"Greetings, Your Grace." I gave a polite curtsey to her.

"Hohoho, your etiquette a noble like, did you learn with a tutor?"

"No, your grace. I learned it myself."

"I'm flattered your grace."

"By the way, my daughter want to meet you. When I told her that you were going to the banquet, she was excited."

",really?"

"Yes, Miss Estella! I really wanted to meet you and I want to say thank you for saving me! You're my savior! By the way, can I call you Stella? You can call me Adel." She says with excitement.

"Yes, you can Adel." I smile. I never thought that I befriending with the noble ladies.

"By the way, Stella. You said that there's someone you interested. Can I know who?"

"I do..."

"Really?! Which family he is from?"

They all look at me with excited eyes.

"Well... he's not a noble,I like Captain Levi." I confess

"KYAAAa~ really?!" They squeal

I nodded with my flattered face.

"Why do you like him?" Bianca ask

"I like him because he's handsome and nice eventhough he cold to others but inside he was soft as a cotton candy."

We've been talking about boys and hobbies and it turns out that we have the same interests!

"You read romance books too?!"

"Yeah! I have a lots kinds of books at my library."

"Have you read 'Love and Crosses'?

"Yeah! I read it! Sir Henry... I can't

"He gave up his love towards Fiona to his best friend, crown Prince Valen."

"I'm going to get something to eat, I'll be right back."

"We'll waiting you here." Eliza response.

There a various of desserts to choose from and It's look delicious. So, I chose some dessert but too many.

When, I try it, it was delicious! It's Hella good! This is a golden opportunity to eat this. After I went back to the others, there are many people gathered and whispering each other

"Adel, why are they gathering? I asked confused the situation.

"Oh, it's that woman." She says annoyed.

"Who?"

"Rashta, she's from a fallen Baron. Ugh, I hate her. Hmph! How could he do that to me!" She says while rolling her eyes.

Wait... her name is familiar

When, I look at the two of them, Lady Rashta. She has silver hair and silver eyes. Okay, she's look like a Saint and a childlike innocent!
This woman was exact image of an angel, even her aura and facial expression matched like an angel. Innocent and pure as hell or actually a two face bitch and She often uses her beautiful looks to her advantage to fool people into believing she is innocent and pure.

and the Marquees Mikhail Thindrel has Brown hair and blue eyes. He has sovieshit vibe Not gonna lie, he's handsome!

(ℛ𝓸𝓼𝓲𝒆 : this is the two face bitch 😒)

'What the hell I'm thinking?! I love Levi only him! No other men in this world!!' I shake my head.

"So, people called her 'White Lotus'?" I asked

"Yes." Adeline nodded. "And Mikhail is my fiancé! The wrentch seduce him! But I really don't care, I don'thave any feelings towards him."

"Well, I agreed with that she's must a two face bitch and I've feeling that she's gave me a bad vibes and I don't want to evolved anything to her."

"Just a moment ago, you said, you didn't like Sir Mikhail?"

"Yes. Why do you ask?"

"How about find another man who is nice, loyal and a gentleman that you interested just dumped Sir Mikhail that man is a trash and a womaniser."

"Well, all you said is true, there's someone that I interested..."

My eyes lies up. "Who?"

Her face started to red. "I-It's Sir Claude."

"Ohoho, you picked the right person, Adel. You should tell Sir Claude about how you felt about him."

"B-But what if he doesn't like me..?"

"You haven't try, how should you know that he doesn't like you?"

"Your'e right, Stella. Thank you for the advice, you are really a good friend." She said

"Hehe, that's what's friends for."

The music starts to play, everyone with the partners.

"Stella, would you mind to dance with me?" He ask hoping I would say 'yes'

Well duh! Of course I'll say yes!

"Sure! I would love to dance with you, Levi ~♡" I respond with my sweet voice.
And we dance, we laughed and small talks yet It was the best day ever!

After I finished dance with Levi, Sir Claude can towards me

"Excuse me, Miss Estella"

It was Sir Claude.

"Would you like to I have a dance with you?" He ask while bow at me.

Without any hesitation, I gladly accepted it. " I would like to."

He smile and bring me to the dance floor where everyone was dancing.

Everyone was looking at us with am awe.

"Sir Claude, everyone is staring at you." I whispered

"No, they were staring at you." He says

"Miss Estella, your dance is graceful like you learn it for a long time." He praise me

"Hahaha, really? Well thank you Sir Claude, I'm flattered."

While dancing with Sir Claude, I noticed that he kept glancing at Adel.

"Sir Claude, do you perhaps had a crush on Lady Adeline?" I asked.

"N-No its a misunderstanding Miss Estella." He sutters.

"Don't be flustered Sir Claude."

"To be honest, I have feelings towards Lady Adeline but She already a fiancé..."

Sir Claude is a nice and a gentleman he's the type of material husband. Whoever married him that Lady is the luckiest person in the world.

"By the way Sir Claude, why do you like about Lady Adeline?"

"I like about her she's kind and humble, she treats her maids nicely and whenever I saw her bright smile makes wanted to get closed to her. But that bastard played Lady Adeline feelings and date with other woman!"

"Sir Claude just stole her from Marquess Mikhail. You want to make her happy right? Now go and get the Lady you like." I encourage him.

He smiled. "Your'e right, I'm going to stole Lady Adeline from that trash! Thank you Miss Estella."

"You're welcome."

After I finished dance with Sir Claude, I went to the table where Levi sat.

"Do you need anything? I can go and get it." He ask

"Really? Thanks Levi! I want some drink. Ugh... I'm tired and thirsty ~"

"Wait here, I'll go and get some drink for you." He says

"Okay!"

While waiting for him, suddenly That pure innocent bitch went to me. Ughh! What the hell does she want?

"Hello, miss Estella." She greets me with her anglic smile.

"Uhh... yeah, Hello. Do you need anything from me?" I asked looking annoyed.

"Oh, I just want to talk with you.

"Eventhought that everyone falls in love with your appearance but don't you dare to steal Sir Mikhail and my spotlight, you're just are commoner so know your place . "

"Pftt...ahahahaha!!" I laugh

"You're so funny and stupid! What about you? You're from a fallen Baron and Do you think I want him? I never had feelings towards him and I'm not the type of person who steals someone fiancé."

" *crocodile tears* Sir Mikhail and I love each other and he said he doesn't want to marry Lady Adeline. I never meant to steal Sir Mikhail from her! You hurt my feelings, miss Estella. "

God! ThAt's ThE sAmE rEaSoN fOr ThE bItCh WhItE lOtUs WoULd SaY!

(Author:the innocent bitch is shredding tears😒)

Hah! Can this bitch get the hell away from me?

I sigh and said

"Rashta, can you stop with your crocodile tears? If you are going to be a two faced, at least make one of them pretty, I know that you acting to be pure innocent Saint but why You're still using that outdated charm. Do you hear that people said I'm a Saint and a Godness? I can do like what you do to everyone. I don't know why Duke Mikhail

Crazy with you maybe, you often use your beautiful looks to your advantage to fool people into believing you're are innocent and pure. please stop be a home wreaker, a two face bitch and a slut.Your face is unpleasant to the human eye ." I remove my hand from her shoulder

"You!" She wanted to slap me about my insults but she have to act innocent.

"Stella!" Adel and the others called as they walked towards me.

"Your dancing skill are gracefully amazing-" Bianca stops when she realised trashta was here.

"Ugh! Why is she here?" She ask annoyed

This is the right time to show my acting skills Hehehe!

*sniff* Lady Rastha think that I'm going to steal Lord Mikhail from her *sniff* I never like him and I never steals someone fiancé's. *sniff* and she said that I'm just a lowly commaner not know my place." I faked cry

"Your'e the one who should know your place, Lady Rashta. Eventhough, Stella is a commaner, she never intended to steal Lord Mikhail from me!" Adel gave her a quick remark.

"Stella, don't listen this bitch. you're not a lowlycommaner. You're Commander Erwin's daughter. " Bianca hugs me

"L-lady Adeline, Lady Bianca you misunderstood! I'm never said that to Miss Estella! She's lying! *crocodile tears*

"What a shameless person, Lady Rashta is."

"How could she said to Miss Estella! She's innocent!"

and boom! Everyone gave sympathy at me. How do like that bitch?

Her face red because embarrassed of the insult that she get. Serve ya right you hoe!

"Stella!" Levi called me walking towards me holding two glass of drink

Levi saw me crying "what happened? Which bastard do this to you? He ask clenched his teeth.

"Lady Rashta... she insulted me." I fake cry, hugging Levi and I whispered at his ear.

"Just play along with me."

He smirks. "You really something in my expectation

"What did you do?" He ask Rashta with his scary face

"I...I."

Nothing came from her mouth. Her chance to be future Marquees is all vain.

Tonight is the best night ever!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 448 23
Sequel of One Last Time Year 850. The second appearance of the Colossal Titan affected the lives of many. After finding Eren's titan shifting abiliti...
374K 10.2K 94
L/n Y/n was found at the doorstep of the Yeager Household at the age of 7. Eren vowed to protect Y/n ever since he saw her that day, with their bond...
16.3K 230 29
[COMPLETE UNDER EDITING] Ichika Hayashi is abandoned at the age of 18, she is left bearing a child by a man she wished she never came across. A few y...
18.4K 503 65
You're a new recruit in the Survey Corp with a mission that extends beyond "the sake of humanity". Joining with two childhood friends, you're able to...