STARTING LINE , teen wolf

By -natalics

₊˚ˑ༄ؘ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 ❝ 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓... More

𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒊 , numinous
𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆
𝒐𝒏𝒆 , wolf moon
𝒕𝒘𝒐 , second chance at first line
𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 , pack mentality
four; magic bullet
five; the tell
six; heart monitor
seven; night school
eight; lunatic
nine; wolf's bane
ten; co-captain
eleven: formality
twelve; code-breaker
thirteen; omega
fourteen: shape-shifted
fifteen; ice pick
sixteen; abomination
seventeen; venomous
eighteen; frenemy
nineteen; restraint
twenty: raving
twenty-one: party guessed
twenty-two; fury
twenty-three; battlefield
twenty-four; masterplan
act ii. exile
twenty-five; tattoo
twenty-six; chaos rising
twenty-seven; fireflies
twenty-eight; unleashed
twenty-nine: frayed
thirty; motel california
thirty-one; currents
thirty-two; visionary
thirty-three; the girl who knew too much
thirty-four: the overlooked
thirty-five: alpha pact
thirty-six; lunar eclipse
thirty-seven; anchors
thirty-eight; more bad than good
thirty-nine: galvanize
forty: illuminated
forty-one: silverfinger
forty-two: riddled
forty-three: letharia vulpina
forty-four: echo house
forty-five: the fox and the wolf
forty-six: de-void
forty-seven: insatiable
storytime: the person who stole my fic
act iii. monster among men
forty-nine: the dark moon
fifty: 117
fifty-one: muted
fifty-two: the benefactor
fifty-three: i.e.d.
fifty-four: orphaned
fifty-five: weaponized
fifty-six: time of death
fifty-seven; perished
fifty-eight; monstrous
fifty-nine: a promise to the dead
sixty: smoke and mirrors
kennedy hale : crack edition
act iv: bad moon rising
sixty-one: creatures of the night
sixty-two: parasomnia
sixty-three: dreamcatchers
sixty-four: condition terminal
sixty-five: a novel approach
sixty-six: required reading
sixty-seven: strange frequencies
sixty-eight: ouroboros
sixy-nine: lies of omission
seventy: status asthmaticus
seventy-one: the last chimera
seventy-two: damnatio memoriae
seventy-three: codominance
seventy-four: the sword and the spirit
seventy-five: amplification
seventy-six: lie ability
seventy-seven: a credible threat
seventy-eight: the maid of gévaudan
seventy-nine: the beast of beacon hills
eighty: apotheosis
act v: midnight rain
eighty-one: memory lost
OLD & NEW READERS ; PLEASE READ
eighty-two: superposition
eighty-three: sundowning
eighty-four: relics
please stop me from putting kennedy in shadow & bone
eighty-five: radio silence
eighty-six: ghosted
stroytime: another person stole my fic

forty-eight: the divine move

8.1K 292 356
By -natalics

chapter forty-eight
  and i'm so scared of how this ends
the divine move

━━━━༺❀༻━━━━

Kennedy sat next to Lydia, the two girls holding hands. Scott sat next to Kennedy, and Isaac sat next to him. Allison was dead. Gone. Forever. Kennedy gave her witness statement first. It was so fast. One minute, they're all hanging out. The next, someone's trying to steal their car, the pull out something metallic and sharp, and Allison was on the ground.

That was the story, anyway.

Derek Hale came by the police station, coming to pick up Kennedy. She slowly looked up, eyes wide. "Derek?" She croaked. Derek gave her an empathetic, letting his cousin jump into his arms. Kennedy wrapped her small arms around his torso. She never wanted to let go.

"I'm so sorry, Kenny," Derek whispered in his cousins hair, kissing the top of her head. He glanced at the others around the station. "Come on, I'll get you home." Kennedy nods, saying goodbyes to everyone before walking out with Derek.

Kennedy looked at Derek, the two of them still having their arms linked. "Derek? What are we gonna do?" She asked.

"We're going to stop this." Derek answered. "But, I have to go help out the twins too. And your dad wants to speak to you." Kennedy frowned in confusion.

༺❀༻

Kennedy rolled her eyes at Peter, watching him pull out suitcases. "Dad, vacations not for another week."

"Yeah, well, I'm getting you out of here today." He argued. "My daughter is not dying to some fox."

Kennedy scoffed, walking over. Peter stutters as Kennedy grabs the suitcase, throwing it across the room. "We're not leaving until we save Stiles!" Kennedy shouts. "I already lost Allison, I cant lose him too."

The doorbell rang, causing both Hales to look over. Kennedy eyeballed her dad, rushing down the stairs. She swung open the door, seeing Lydia standing there. The Martin had changed, and seemingly showered judging by the hair change. Kennedy had done the same, except she was in sweatpants.

"Lydia?"

"We have to go to the animal clinic," Lydia blurts, looking over Kennedy's outfit. "And you need to change."

Kennedy sighed, "Lydia, I just want to sleep." She began. Lydia pushed herself into the apartment, causing Kennedy to furrow a brow.

As Kennedy shuts the front door, Lydia spins around. "Kennedy, I have known you since we were five years old, okay? I know you better than anyone else." Kennedy crossed her arms, unsure where this was going. Lydia walked over. "You're trying to avoid everyone cause you blame yourself for what happened to Allison. But it's not your fault! Or Stiles's, or anyone else!" Lydia shouts, throwing her hands in the air. "So, you and me, are going to the animal clinic, we are finding a way to stop the Nogitsune, and you are kicking ass. Okay?"

Lydia breathed heavily, not expecting herself to say all of that. Kennedy smiled softly, nodding her head. "Let me change."

༺❀༻

༺❀༻

Deaton looked between the three teens as Scott spoke. "Stiles and Kira said it was the Nemeton that kept it trapped." Scott explained.

"The problem is this isn't even a person you're fighting. It just looks like one." Deaton explained, "It's a spirit that's taken the shape of a human."

"The shape of my best friend and Kennedy's ex-boyfriend." Scott remarks.

Lydia shrugs her shoulders. "Someone caught it once. Someone can do it again, right?"

Deaton shook his head. "I don't know. This thing was trapped a long time ago, before the Nemeton was cut down. It doesn't have the same power anymore."

"Is there anything that does?" Scott asked.

"Possibly." Deaton replied. "When the tree was whole, its wood was sometimes used to contain powerful objects." He explained. "But those objects are very rare."

Lydia pauses, "Wait a second. Powerful objects?" She asks, looking over. "Like an Alpha's claws?"

"Which Alpha?" Kennedy asks, confused.

"Talia Hale."

Kennedy shook her head, "Why the hell do you know about my Aunts claws?" She asked.

"Peter had them in this wooden box with a triskele carved on the lid." Lydia followed. Scott looked between the two girls in confusion. What a weird thing to do with someone's claws, he thought to himself. He then wondered if that's what they'd do with his if he died.

Kennedy nods. "Yes, I know. Derek has it." She said, looking over at Deaton. "What if it was made from the Nemeton?"

"It was." Deaton stated.

"How do you know?" Scott asked.

Deaton glanced at Kennedy, "Because I made it." He told her honestly. Kennedy rose a brow, not expecting that answer. "Kennedy, could you call Derek,"

"Yeah, sure," Kennedy cuts in, walking away. She pulls out her phone, dialing for her cousin.

Derek answered on the fourth ring. "Kennedy? What's wrong?"

Kennedy glanced at Scott, Deaton, and Lydia. "Do you still have that triskele box? The one with your moms claws?" She asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"We think if we use it we can trap the Nogitsune inside. Can you meet us at the school?"

Derek cleared his throat. "Yeah, on our way now."

Kennedy hung up the phone, "Derek's got the triskele box. He's gonna meet us." She says in relief.

Lydia looks around, something coming over her. She stumbles, grabbing onto Kennedy. Scott looked over. "What's wrong?"

The Martin looked up at Lydia. "Something's happening." She whispered, "I had this sudden rushing feeling, like we're running out of time."

The doors to the clinic opened, Kira walking in and carrying Stiles. He was weak, literally looked like a walking corpse. "Yeah, I kind of got that feeling, too."

༺❀༻

The Jeep swerved into the parking lot. Immediately, everyone began jumping out. Stiles practically falls onto the pavement, and Kennedy jumps down to save him. She wraps his arm around her shoulder as she hoists him up by his waist.

Kennedy helped lead Stiles to the doors. Everyone head of them "Scott, hold on." They all looked at Stiles. "I know what you're all thinking. If this works, it might kill me, too." Kennedy felt Stiles's hand that was holding hers grip tighter. "But even if it does, you have to go through with it. Stick with the plan, okay?"

Scott looks at his friend, "The plan is to save you." He tells him. "That's the plan I'm going with." He affirmed

When Scott pushes open the doors, there is no school. In fact, they're somewhere completely different. It wasn't the school. It was cold, snowy, almost like they were outside Wind chimes echoed in their ears as the door slowly slammed shut. Stiles looked around. "Oh, this is definitely not part of the plan." He muttered. Kennedy shivered, feeling her body get cold quickly. Stiles and her subconsciously moved closer together, their hands still connected.

Kira raised her hand, the snow falling in between her fingers. The sound of snow moving causes them to all turn back to the door. There, was Rhys, the former body of the Nogitsune. Wrapped in the dirty tape and the World War II jacket. He walked closer to them at a eerie pace. Kira pulls out her sword. "Like I promised, Stiles. We're going to kill all of them. One by one." Suddenly, an Oni appears in front of Kira, swinging its sword. Luckily, Kira catches it. More begin to appear, the five teens huddling together nervously.

"What the hell is this? Where are we?" Scott asked the Nogitsune. Kennedy held onto Stiles protectively, looking around.

"Between life and death."

Lydia, who stood next to Kennedy, speaks up. "Bardo."

"But there are no peaceful deities here, Lydia." Nogitsune croons. "You're dying, Stiles. And now everyone you care about is dying, too."

Stiles furrows his brow. "What? What do you mean?" He asks.

"I've captured almost all of the territories on the board, Stiles." Kennedy spun around as an Oni moved behind her. Lydia grabbed onto the Hale in fear. "The hospital. The sheriff's station. And now the animal clinic." Nogitsune says. Kennedy felt a rush of sickness. Like everyone around her could be dying. Deaton, Melissa, Noah. The Nogitsune creeped around them, "Do you know the ritual of seppuku, Stiles?" He asked.

Stiles narrowed his eyes. "No, and I don't want to." He says slowly, still leaning onto Kennedy for support.

"When a samurai disembowels himself with his own sword to maintain his honor, but that's not the cut that kills him." He begins. Kennedy glances at Stiles, and at the surrounding Oni. "The killing stroke is made by his kaishakunin, who beheads the samurai with his own katana." The Nogitsune turns his head. "Scott," He points, "Scott is your kaishakunin." Scott looks at Stiles for a moment, the Nogitsune still talking. ""I'm going to make your best friend kill you, Stiles. And you're going to let him. Because just like you, they're all going to die. Everyone touched by an Oni's blade." Kennedy and the others continued to step back as the Nogitsune crept forwards. The Nogitsune was close now, pointing his hand in Stiles's face. "Unless Scott kills you first."

Stiles glares at him, "Why? Why are you doing this?" He asks bitterly.

"To win the game."

Suddenly, the Oni begin to swing their swords. Scott changes into his wolf form, and Kira raises her sword. Kennedy pushed Stiles into Lydia, her face changing as well. Lydia and Stiles ran out of the way as their friends began to fight. The Hale growled loudly, rushing into action.

Swords swung, body's flew. Scott kicked an Oni out of his way. Kennedy slashed through an Oni, stumbling backwards. Kennedy, Scott, and Kira meet in the middle, back to back. "How is this happening? How are we in this place?" Scott asks them.

Kira looks over. "You're asking me? A month ago, I'd never even touched a sword!" She adds, the three of them continuing their fight.

Lydia and Stiles watched as each of their friends took on two Oni at once. Scott clawed at them, punching them and kicking them. Kira's sword shined and clanked as she hit it against other swords. Kennedy jumped over a sword, kicking an Oni in the face. She screams as an Oni cuts through her arm, but she rages on anyway.

"This can't be real." Lydia whispered.

"Yeah, tell that to them." Stiles said sarcastically. Kennedy roars as she charges at an Oni close to Kira, sending it to the ground. She feels a cut through her leg, causing her to howl in pain. Kira dodged the swords quickly, deflecting it with her own katana. However, the Oni is stronger, knocking it from her hands. Kira stumbles back, looking between two Oni that point their katana's at the teenage girl.

Scott struggled to fight, tired. Kennedy and Scott continues, standing back to back. "I'll go for the legs." Kennedy seethed. The two wolves followed their plan. Kennedy slid down, clawing at the Oni's calf, while Scott goes for the body. Stiles crawled in the snow, picking up Kira's sword. Lydia's eyes widened as Stiles lifted the sword, aiming it at himself.

Scott looked at his friend, eyes wide. "Stiles, no!"

Kennedy comes to a halt, practically falling into the snow as she looks at the boy. "Stiles!" She shouts, crawling to her feet and standing next to Scott.

"What if it saves you?" The boy says to his friends. Kennedy shakes her head in disbelief. Stiles's eyes met hers. "What if it saves all of you?"

"What if it's just another trick?" Kennedy argues, hurt. Tears threatened to spill as she looked at Stiles. She didn't want it to all end like this. Not when they had so much left.

The Nogitsune cuts in. "No more tricks, Kennedy." Kennedy spins around, glaring the Nogitsune down. "End it, Scott. Let your friend fall on his own sword. Do for him what he cannot do for himself. Do it, Scott. Be his kaishakunin." Stiles studied the sword, noticing something in the reflection. "Give up the game." It was a book. A textbook, at that. Stiles turned his head to see a desk, in the middle of the scene. "You have no moves left.".

Stiles looked at Kennedy. The same girl he was in love with. The same girl who believed in him when he didn't even believe in himself. The love of his life. He slowly turns his head, looking at the Nogitsune. "I do." He says lowly, tossing the sword to Kira. "A divine move." Stiles walked over, grabbing Kennedy by her shoulders. Kennedy held him, steadying him in place. "Stop fighting them. It's an illusion." Kennedy looks at the Oni surrounding them. They looked real to her, they felt real. But that was the entire point of an illusion, wasn't it? "You have to stop fighting them." Kira and Scott look around, confused. "It looks real and it feels real, but Scott, you gotta trust me, it's an illusion."

Scott slowly turns, the Nogitsune growling at him. The Oni begin to line up on either side of the group. Kennedy's eyes turns red as she glares at the Nogitsune. Her friends looked at her. Something in the girl had switched. Something dark. "You don't need to tell me twice."

Stiles sighed, grabbing onto Lydia for support now. "She's definitely Peter's daughter." He commented, tilting his head to the side.

Kennedy leads the group, Scott and Kira behind her, then Stiles and Lydia. Scott screamed in pain as the Oni sliced through his chest. He glared down the Nogitsune, pushing forward. Kira stepped forwards, the sword cutting her back. Kennnedy, on the other hand, growled as she stormed through the swords, stopping for just a moment to gain her composure. The expression on her face wasn't just anger.

It was vengeance.

For Allison, for Stiles, for the innocent people who died. For Noshiko, and Rhys, for their families, and anyone else who was hurt in this process.

Allison was gone, because of the being in front of her. This was his fault, and Kennedy cared about nothing else except the revenge she craved. She cared about nothing except her best friend, who was now gone forever, because of him.

They walked through the path of Oni. Pain filling their bodies as cut after cut blood came out of them. Nogitsune stumbled back as he stared at Kennedy. She growled lowly as ran forwards. Swords slices through Kennedy, not slowing her down as she grabs hold of the Nogitsune. The Nogitsune screams, stumbling backwards as Kennedy pushes him through the doors.
Kennedy stumbled through, her friends close behind. She looked around in confusion.

They were in the school.

Scott looks around, studying himself to realize he had no injuries. "We're okay. We're-" Suddenly, Scott is tossed to the ground, as is Kira. Kennedy spins around. The Nogitsune version of Stiles stared at her. Kennedy felt him grab her by her throat, throwing her into the lockers. Stiles and Lydia stumbled backwards in fear.

Void looked down at Kennedy in distaste. "This was my game. You think you can beat me at my game?" He growled out. Kennedy stumbled up, holding onto Stiles and Lydia as he stormed towards them. "Divine move." The mans voice scoffs. Kennedy could feel her heart racing. A thought crosses her mind. "Divine move. You think you have any moves at all?" Kennedy looks up in realization. Back when Derek was shot, the same day she had the vision of the Darach, she saw this moment. The entire thing, almost a year before it happened. "You can kill the Oni. But me? Me?" The mans voice boomed in Kennedy's ears. "I'm a thousand years old. You can't kill me!"

"But we can change you." Kennedy says. Her tone was calm and collected. It was actually rather off putting to both Lydia and Stiles.

Void noticed this. Kennedy was calm. Too calm for his liking. He tilts his head to the side. "What?"

"You forgot about the scroll." Stiles says, letting go of Kennedy.

"The Shugendo scroll." The werewolf girl smirks, leaving the weak boy to lean against the wall with Lydia.

Void Stiles's face falls, "Change the host."

"You can't be a fox and a wolf." Stiles says. The Nogitsune turns to see Kennedy's eyes glow red, and someone from behind grabbing a hold of him. The Nogitsune screams as a werewolf Scott bites his arm. Kennedy, on the other hand, digs her claws into his chest. Her claws dig around his heart, Void's eyes shifting to the Hale.

Kennedy tilted her head slightly, "This is for Allison." She hisses, before ripping out his heart. Stiles and Lydia jump back in surprise. Thunder crackled in the sky, and the lights began to turn on and off in the school as Void shook and grunted in pain. As he fell to the ground, they watched a firefly escape his lips, flying by. Kennedy turns around, unsure how to get the bug. Isaac comes up, trapping the fly inside the triskele box. The Lahey glances at Kennedy, and she let out a breath of relief.

Void Stiles's body shook and twisted in unnatural ways, before turning to complete stone, and shattering into dust. The heart in Kennedy's hand suddenly disintegrated, as if it was never there at all. The dust disappeared, much like the Oni. Stiles panted heavily, watching the scene play out, before falling completely unconscious. The group all looked at their friend, worried.

Kennedy dropped to her knees, looking down at the Stilinski. "Stiles? Stiles!" She shook him rapidly, worried about what happened. Did she kill Stiles? Did Kennedy just kill her boyfriend? Ex boyfriend, rather. The Hale girl shook her head. What if this was the end?

Suddenly, Stiles's eyes fluttered open. He looked up, seeing Kennedy right above him, and everyone else surrounding him. "Oh, God, I fainted, didn't I?" He croaked. Everyone smiled down at the boy. "We're alive. We all alive?"

Kennedy felt a tear roll down her cheek. She smiled sadly, cupping Stiles's face with her hand. "Yeah. We're okay." She whispers. Stiles reaches up to her hand, taking it from his face. Kennedy watched as Stiles linked their fingers together. She smiled, feeling a moment of peace.

The moment soon ended, when Lydia looked up with an unreadable expression. "Lydia? What's wrong?" Scott asked, confused. Lydia looked back her eyes glossing over.

"Aiden."

Kennedy pulled Stiles to his feet, the group rushing to the nearest exit. Ethan and Aiden sat there with Derek. Kennedy could see from a far, the omega twin dying in his brothers arms. Lydia gasped in horror, spinning into Kennedy's arms. Kennedy hugged the Martin tightly, staring in disbelief. Tears rolled down Kennedy's face. Aiden was gone, too. Another persons life taken by the Nogitsune. The omega who was finally getting his redemption, gone too soon like many of the people who's lives were taken by the fox spirit.

Maybe the Nogitsune got the last laugh after all.

༺❀༻

A week eventually passed by. Somehow, a week with no Nogitsune, but a week with no Allison or Aiden. Allison's funeral came and gone, as did Aiden's. Kennedy packed for her trip, spending most of the week with either Lydia, Malia, or Kira. Isaac and Chris Argent were leaving too. And since they were going to Paris, Kennedy and them were leaving at the same time. Chris had let Kennedy give some of Allison's clothing to Malia, and keeping a few pieces to herself.

"Scott will teach you everything I didnt," Kennedy said to Malia, giving her a reassuring nod. "And when I come back, you and I will go run around the woods together, okay?" Malia nodded excitedly, hugging her friend goodbye. The two of them didn't know the truth that Kennedy's friends or Kennedy's father knew. But they didn't need the truth today. They were already family.

Kennedy made her stops for goodbyes. Including a sad sob with Lydia, an awkward bro hug with Coach Finstock. Her last stop, however, was Stiles himself.

The former couple sat next to one another on Stiles's bed. Usually, they'd be holding hands, or something. But now, they just sat, hands in their own laps. Kennedy looked down, wearing a pair of black jeans and a green sweater with black hearts. It was Allison's sweater.

"How long are you going to be gone?" Stiles asked quietly.

Kennedy studied her black boots. "A month, I think." She whispered. "My dad already told the school."

"And you're going with Isaac,"

The Hale girl looked up, now studying Stiles's ceiling. "The first stop on is going to be France, yeah." She told him. Stiles nods, looking at his fingers.

Stiles swallowed the lump in his throat. His eyes were glossy as he turned his head to look at Kennedy. "I still love you." He croaked.

"And I love you." Kennedy whispered, her eyes landing on Stiles. She smiled sadly, "But I cant be here right now. Not after everything." She bit the inside of her cheek, looking back down. "You don't get it."

The Stilinski shook his head. "But I do," He said finally. Kennedy looks up. "I remember what he did to you. I don't think I could forget it." He stood up, walking towards his desk. "And I cant imagine what you felt, seeing me like that. Seeing me hurt you."

Kennedy looked down at her lap, "It was the worst." She stated. "But it wasn't your fault, and I know that," Stiles watched as she slowly stood up. "I just can't be in Beacon Hills right now, Stiles." The human boy smiles, putting a hand on her face.

"It's okay," He whispered, wiping a tear from her face with his thumb. Kennedy smiled up at him. "I'll be here when you get back, okay?"

The Hale girl nods, wrapping her arms around Stiles. The Stilinski hugged back, comforting the love of his life. She closed her eyes, taking in his scent that always calmed her down, always made her feel better, one more time. She pulled away, giving a small smile before walking towards the door. She smiled at Stiles one last time, and he returned it. She slowly closed the door behind her.

Isaac stood outside the Stilinski house, leaning against Kennedy's car. "How'd it go?"

"Better than expected," She replied honestly, shrugging her shoulders.

"Are you two going to get back together?"

Kennedy slowly turned around, staring at the Stilinski house again. "I don't know." She said softly. A smile etched onto her face as she turned back to Isaac. "Only time will tell, right?" Isaac chuckles as he walked around to the drivers side, climbing in. Kennedy looked at the Stilinski house, seeing a familiar face in the window. She smiled, waving at Stiles one last time. He waved back, watching her through the living room window. Kennedy slowly climbs into the car, only staring at Stiles until she couldn't see him anymore.

༺❀༻

At the airport, Peter walked away from Kennedy to get them coffee from one of the shops. She wrapped herself tighter in her jacket, smiling at Isaac. "Are you excited for Paris?" She asked. Chris had gone off somewhere already, him and Peter avoiding each other at any and all cost.

The Lahey sighed, looking over at her. "I'll have you with me for two weeks, of course I'm excited." He tells her. Blush washes over her cheeks, and she looks down at her shoes. Isaac glances over her shoulder. "Oh my, God,"

Kennedy spun around, seeing Ethan approaching them. He had a sad look on his face, which all of them usually did at this point. "Ethan? What are you doing here?" Kennedy asked, surprised.

"I'm going to London, but thought Paris would be a good stop." He told them, looking between the pair. "What about you two?"

Isaac shoved his hands in his pockets. "I'm moving there,"

"And I'm doing this vacation thing." Kennedy adds, smiling. "It's Paris, London, Mexico."

Ethan smiled. "Really? You don't say?" He hums as he looks between them. "Looks like us three are going to Paris."

Isaac hummed in thought, "I bet Scott didn't expect this trio back in August," He joked, the three of them walking towards the Gate. Kennedy nods in agreement, speaking up.

"Imagine what he's gonna do when we post an instagram photo of all of us eating baguettes and I have a sexy beret."

NATALIA'S NOTES
━━━━༺❀༻━━━━

oh my GOODNESS i'm emotional!!
this is definitely one of my favorite chapters so far. i am kinda sad s3 is over but it means SEASON FOUR IS NEXT AND SEASON FOUR IS MY FAVORITE SEASON SO YOU KNOW IM EXCITED!

y'all CAN ask me questions about season four, but i'm definitely gonna be very vague. however i will tell you know ISAAC ISNT COMING BACK! do y'all think scott would have let theo in the pack of isaac was there? NO. do y'all think scott & stiles wouldve fought if isaac was there? NO. SEASON 5 WOULDNT HAVE HAPPENED IF MY BOY WAS THERE. so i'm going to follow the plot & he's staying in france. but that doesn't mean we won't see him ever again! we will be getting little cameos here and there, just like jackson and ethan. i like jackson & kennedy's friendship LEAVE ME BE.

anywhooo, i am taking a break from updating for a little while. i actually haven't been writing this fic much (oopsie) so i will be taking a bit of a break at least for now. it'll probably be a few weeks max because...you know. i'm obsessed with kennedy. and i'm writing season 5 & i am so excited for her plotline so i'm sure i'll be back to writing 38473 chapters a day.

now, the big thing; THANK YOU FOR 200K READS???? WHAT THE F U C K ?????? y'all are INSANE. this fic isn't even a year old and y'all just- omg i will sob like kim kardashian when she lost her earring i swear to cheesus. yes i started watching glee leave me alone. no but seriously thank you so much this means the absolute world i love you all so so much.

okay i'm leaving now i'm gonna watch catfish i'll see you soon.

TOODLES!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 22.5K 98
"we'll figure this out 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳." x fem!reader season 1 - 6 highest: #3 in teenwolf : #1 in stilinski : #1 in...
6.7K 170 20
"Every girl deserves a boy that can make her forget her heart was ever broken." [Teen Wolf] [Season 1 - 6] [Stiles Stilinski x OC] STARTED: OCTOBER 2...
15.3K 123 8
Teen Wolf Madelyn Stilinski, the younger twin sister of Stiles. Love, emotions, hormones, sex, drama. A normal teen life. But what about the supern...
85.9K 1.3K 14
"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘐'𝘥 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺, 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰...