Stronger

By carolinavanity

{Book 3} With the help of my new family and friends I knew things would be easy planning mine and Nicks weddi... More

Before you read...
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's Note
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue

Chapter 8

150 2 0
By carolinavanity

yall complained about the sex being to quick last time so here goes a better one i guess but this isnt a sex novel so im not going to explain a whole erotic sex scene lol

~~

Zach's POV

Valerie blushes down at me, always so timid before we're about to make love.

"Tonight?" she asks touching me

I nod

"It's always whenever you want it isn't it Porter?"

"I mean you just say the word..." I lean in for a kiss "and we can do this at you're place"

"Oh no, my friends don't need to know about what we do"

"Mhh" I bite my lip "enough talk"

"We're alone?"

"Who cares"

We both lean in for a kiss and I work my way up her legs moving the shirt up her thighs and out of the way along with her underwear. When I take my finger and slide it inside her, her head falls back and she curses in mild whispers. I move around I feel her stagger against me, pushing her mouth harder against mine.

"Zach" she breathed into my mouth "get in me"

"Not yet"

I forced another finger inside feeling her getting wetter between my fingers, right as I can feel her coming I pull out of her and she moves to the side breathless as I get up from the bed. I reach into my back pocket and throw her my condom as I remove my clothes in front of her.

"Are you going to help me with my clothes?" she asks me

I grab her and pull her against my chest once more and she lifts her arms up for me to remove my shirt from her body.

"There" I smirk letting it fall to the ground

She grabs the back of my head and we're back on the bed kissing but I pull away and grab her by the hips sliding her up. I move away from her mouth and down to kissing in between her legs feeling her breath catch as I get closer to her sweet spot spot but I was always gentle, slow with the way I pleased her. Moving back up I reach behind her back to unclasp her bra setting free her breasts.

"Ready?" I ask

She nods and hands me the condom, I slip it on condom on quickly and entered her moving in and out slowly at first but then faster and faster. She moaned with pleasure. There was no better feeling than being inside her. Valerie grabbed my back pulling me closer, and wrapped her legs around my body wanting me to go in deeper. We keep moving closer and closer perfectly together and as I feel her come around me I find my release as well and pull out of her beginning to kiss her chest all the way back up to her lips.

"I love you" we both say at the same time

We both laugh and somehow we end up switching positions; she's on top of me now.

"You want more?" I ask

She grabs my hand and sucks on my index finger not saying a word as she slips my condom off. I don't have another condom close by, and she knows that but we go ahead and continue to have sex; getting lost in each other once more.

---

Cameron's POV

It was morning and I woke up knowing I wasn't in my bed but in hers. I was still naked but sat up when I heard people talking in the hallway. Didn't really feel like getting dressed but I wasn't at my place so walking around in just my briefs was out of the question.

Walking out into the hallway I can hear that everyone was here. Everyone being the girls, Zach, Taylor and even Michael. It was too late to turn back into and go to the bathroom to fix my just fucked hair; Estefania already saw me coming. Her and Taylor must of gone for a run since they were dressed in running attire.

"Good morning" I say waving at everyone

Everyone replies as they are working around the counter to grab food to eat. By the stove was Laura plating some eggs in a large bowl big enough for everyone.

I got close enough and wrapped my arm around her shoulder "morning beautiful" I whispered in her ear

"Hey babe" she says with a smile

We hesitate but go in for a little kiss but with the friends we have all we can hear is cheers and hoots. You've got to be kidding me.

"I baked something this morning Laura" Genesis says out of the blue "it's still in the oven" she giggles

"Want me to get it out?" Laura asks still red from the outburst

"Please"

I watch as Laura goes over to the oven and reaches inside of it to pull out a cake that was already frosted and ready. Then there was laughing again as she set the cake on the counter. I walk over to see a cake that read "Congrats on the Sex". Laura and I look at each other and even though we were embarrassed we laugh it out without with them.

"I see that Joe's sense of humor is rubbing off on you" I tell her

"Just a bit" she snickers

I shake my head and put the cake in the fridge. Laura hands me a plate that's well served with eggs, bacon, pancakes, and fruit.

"Thank you" I tell her

"You're welcome, now eat!"

I do as I'm told and eat quickly since the guys were here so we could all head out together to meet Brent and Dillon. Taylor leaves as soon as he's done and we take the opportunity to step out as well. Everyone is saying bye on the driveway and front lawn; I pull Laura to my side.

"You didn't use a condom" she says

"I know I too caught up in the moment"

"Me too"

"So you don't regret it?" I ask her

"No"

"Good neither do I"

"I mean what are the odds of me being pregnant from one time?" she laughs

"Slim" I smile "well I'll call you later?"

"I'll call you; I have to be at work all day"

"Okay"

We give each other one last kiss and I step into my car following Zach and Michael on the road.

---

Reaching the parking lot of out rehearsal space the guys begin grinning at me as they step out of Zach's car.

"Okay go ahead" I say

"Virgin Cameron finally got laid!" Mike laughed

"You are no longer sacred" Zach teased

"Yeah yeah yeah" I hushed them down "let's just get this practice over with and go home"

"Oh he's tired" Mike winked

I would never hear the end of this.

---

Genesis's POV

We were all sitting in the living soon after the guys left. I couldn't help feeling hilarious after that cake stunt I pulled on Laura and Cameron. I'm so glad they didn't take it too seriously or else things would og gotten awkward! It's a good thing we're all such close friends.

"So was it really that obvious?" Laura asks biting her nails

"You and Cameron having sex?" Nani asks

"Yeah" Laura troubles

"Hell yeah!" I say

"Oh god" she says covering her face

"Don't worry Laura we've all done it but it hasn't that obvious"

"Wait Valerie you and Zach already had sex?" Nani asks alarmed

"Yeah... I thought it was noticeable" she answers

"Shoot" Nani says to herself

"Hold on" Carolina says "Nani you and Taylor haven't-"

"No!" she answers

"Girl swipe you're v-card!" I tell her

I see her turn red and everyone else couldn't help laugh at my statement.

"No Estefania don't worry about it, it'll happen when the time is right" my sister adds hitting me

"So when did you and Nick have sex then?" Laura questions

"Y'all don't remember?" she says

We all shake our heads and I try to remember but I cant.

"A month" she whispers

"What!" we all scream

"I mean I knew him like two months before hand and-"

"You're such a hoe!" I gasp

"Ha-ha whatever! This hoes getting married isn't she?" she shakes her head "speaking of, I was thinking about us going ahead and search for y'alls bridesmaids dresses"

"Shouldn't we pick out your dress first?" Laura asks

"Maybe but I still have no idea what I want"

"Well as long as you're paying" I add

"I am" she notes

"Heck let's go tomorrow then!"

"I'll see if we can" Carolina smiles

I begin to see Laura and Estefania getting ready to head out to work and I can now take into full notice that my sister had swollen eyes from crying. I never really knew why she left the club early last night so before everyone went their separate ways I brought it up.

"Caroline, what happened with Harry?"

I knew I had caught her off guard as she looked up at me frozen.

"Tell us, we were worried last night" Laura says

"He's just instigating something that doesn't exist, I can handle this guys don't worry" she replies getting up and walking away.

I knew she could handle it but the question was could she handle alone?

Laura, Estefania and Valerie head off to work and I was happy to go back to my room and receive a call from Joe until I answer and was taken aback from his reply.

"What the hell happened last night?!"

Oh no.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 28 19
Sam is a troubled teen who's just looking for an escape; or maybe just someone she can trust. but when she just so happens to meet her true love by a...
243 17 7
Short book of moments in Maldonado-Grassi family that show the (shocker) unexpected reaction Started as one-shot in first half of 2022, then I republ...
22.8K 193 42
Hi, I'm Allison. I've been friends ever sense Joe and I have been in first grade. After that our families became very close and we where all best fri...
73.1K 1.1K 47
They're together finally together. But no one ever said that love was easy. It seems like the whole world is against them being happy. Please read bo...