Paradox [Boboiboy Fanfiction]

By blazingsuns

Paradox /ˈperəˌdäks/ Noun : a seemingly absurd or self-contradictory statement or proposition that when inves... More

All About Lia
Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N 1
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Special Chapter 01
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Special Chapter 02
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Author's Note and Announcement
Special Chapter 03
Epilogue
Special Chapter 04

Chapter 33

154 10 3
By blazingsuns

Chapter 33

Boboiboy gave a defeated sigh upon seeing Lia's reply to him. He once again left some messages before going back to work at the shop. Thanks to Fang and Tok Aba, they were able to send them away. Besides, the commotion caused disrupted the other customers. Tok Aba couldn't afford to lose them just because of Boboiboy's popularity.

"Eeesh Boboiboy, you should really do something about those fangirls. They're affecting my customers!" Tok Aba exclaimed as he was cleaning the dishes. Boboiboy sighed as he was cleaning the counter, "I didn't know they were coming. I don't really care about them."

"I don't know whose fangirls are worse, yours or Fang?" Sonobot said. Ochobot sighed, "Both of them, I guess. Geez, what is it with you guys that you're this popular and have fangirls?"

Fang grinned, "I'm stylish and muscular. Who wouldn't idolize me?" Boboiboy rolled his eyes, "Quit lying, Fang. Leizel didn't say that as her reason for liking you. You probably cast a spell on her or something."

"Aish! Why do you always have a say on that?!" Fang replied in annoyance. As he started talking more, Boboiboy didn't listen because his mind was on something else, well someone to be exact. He just stared at the towel he was holding to wipe the counter until Tok Aba called him out.

"Oy Boboiboy!" Startled by Tok Aba's voice, he snapped back to reality, "Ah... Atok, why? Is everything okay?" Tok Aba sighed, "I should be asking you that question. What's wrong? You look down."

Boboiboy looked at Sonobot who was looking at him. He didn't know if Sonobot knew about their relationship already but with what happened earlier, he felt intimidated. "It's about Lia..."

"What about her?" Fang asked him. Boboiboy told them what happened with the encounter of the fangirls. Since the power spheres were there to witness it, they weren't surprised. Fang listened to his friend speaking while Tok Aba didn't mind much about it.

"I mean, I'm sure she'll understand why you weren't able to defend her. You were shocked when you witnessed it. Lia's a good person and a good friend to you. I do hope she's okay though." Tok Aba replied.

Boboiboy let out a sheepish laugh, "Ahm, atok... About that..." He fiddled his fingers, "Lia and I aren't just friends... We're already... together." He swore the reactions of the power spheres and his granddad were priceless.

The power spheres remained speechless, while Tok Aba gave out a yell, "A WHAT?!"

The next thing that happened, Tok Aba was scolding Boboiboy while pulling his ear. "And you didn't tell us about your relationship... Why?" Boboiboy whined, "Aiya atok! That hurts huhu! We wanted to keep things private but I guess it's time for people to know."

"Well, if that would stop your crazy fangirls, then let them know." Ochobot replied sternly. Sonobot crossed her arms, "Of course, Lia would be hurt with what happened. You left her out there! You should be defending her. And goodness, why didn't that Lia tell me? I'm her power sphere!"

"Be like me." Fang told Boboiboy with a smug smile. The elemental hero had enough of their scolding, he lets out a groan. "Yes I know, I'm already feeling guilty but thanks for adding it up. I wanted to talk to her but she said she's not in the mood. What should I do?"

"COAX HER! DUH!"

Later on, Boboiboy arrived in front of Lia's house. He was about to ring the doorbell but coincidentally, Lia went out of her house. She was surprised to see him, "Oh, you're here. Hi." She gives a small smile.

"Li," Boboiboy said as he rushes to her. He placed his hands on her waist as Lia gives a small smile. "Just in time. I was about to go to you. I feel guilty about ignoring you."

"You shouldn't. I wouldn't blame you for that as you have the right to ignore me because of what I've done. I'm so sorry for that." He said, regretful of his actions. "I should have stood up for you. You didn't deserve the treatment earlier."

Lia smiled softly, "It's okay. I think you got speechless because you were shocked. I understand." Boboiboy sighed, "But that doesn't excuse me for what happened earlier. I'm so sorry. I want to make this right, please allow me to."

"Of course, B. And about the fangirls, I do understand that you have them. You're the hero in this town and they see you as their idol. They see you as their hero."

"That doesn't excuse them for what they did to you. No one touches my girlfriend like that." Boboiboy responded, furrowing his eyebrows. "Getting territorial, huh?" Lia slowly smirked, earning a sigh from him.

"Anyway, I'll make things right for us. I'll deal with them, and... I think it's time we should let people know about us. Not only it will stop the fangirls from harassing you like that, but also... I want them to know how much you make my life better."

Boboiboy pulled her for a hug; he was caressing her hair as they both did it. When Lia pulled away, she saw the smile on his face which made her smile as well. "Thank you so much."

"Anything for you," He caressed her cheek.

All of a sudden, Boboiboy's power watch rang. He answered it then Fang's hologram appeared. "Hey, you guys have to go to town. There's a hostage happening in a bus. The criminal threatened to have the bus exploded if the police came for them."

The two were surprised by the sudden news, yet Boboiboy replied, "We'll be there."

They both hurried themselves to town to see what's happening. Townsfolks were all gathered to see a bus stopped on one side, there was a man outside pointing a gun at the townsfolks.

"If anyone dares to challenge me, I will immediately shoot you and have this bus exploded!" He shows a switch on his hand, "With just one flip, this bus will zip! If you want this to stop, I demand the mayor's presence."

"Wow, for someone like you, you demand too much." Boboiboy appeared among the crowd, showing himself in front of the man. Fang was there beside him. The man widened his eyes, "Well, oh well... It's Boboiboy, the hero of this town! Shouldn't you guys be a lot though?"

Fang grunted, "Tsk. That's none of your business. What do you want now?! Why are you doing this?" The man grinned, "That's none of your business as well. I just want to kill people, and I'll do that if anyone gets to my way."

"Look, we don't want to hurt you." Boboiboy slowly walked forward to him. "But you can't go on hurting other people for your own enjoyment. Surrender now or we'll take this the hard way." He threatened.

The man grinned, "I like the hard way. Take this!" He activated the gun and shot three consecutive bullets towards Boboiboy. Boboiboy reacted immediately by using his wind power to deflect the bullets back to the man, who simply dodged them.

"Get out of here! Now!" Fang yelled to the other townsfolks who all run in panic. The man snickered, "Wow, so heroic. I hope you're still that heroic when you take on my men." All of a sudden, 4 more men appeared which alarmed them.

"We can attack without hurting them. They're just humans after all." Boboiboy said, then he prepared to transform. "Elemental Power! Boboiboy Leaf!" He transformed to Boboiboy Leaf.

"Stunning Leaf Shuriken!" He released the shurikens that immobilized all of the men. Then he used the woven leaf trap that sends forth strands of weaving leaves that ensnared all of them.

The 5 men were surprised, much to Boboiboy Leaf's delight. Fang, who was about to attack, just looked at him in annoyance. "Oi! I was about to attack too." Leaf laughed, "Sorry."

The first man, who initiated the hostage, growled. "You think you can stop me, huh?! Get out! All of you!" More men came out that alarmed the two heroes.

"This is where you can attack." Leaf said then the two both sprang into action.

Meanwhile, Lia was hiding nearby the bus. She slowly walked to the entrance and entered. Her presence alerted the hostages. "Hi, uhm... I'm with Boboiboy and Fang and I'm here to rescue you. They're both handling the men so I want you guys to follow my instructions: get out now."

As she continued instructing, one of the men was at the driver's area pointed the gun at her which made one passenger scream and point at it. When Lia turned around, the man fired the gun which startled Lia. Yet she was able to use her sound waves to deflect the bullet; the man easily dodges it.

She released sound waves to plow the man straight to the window, hurting him. Another passenger screamed that made her look back; another man was after her, holding a gun. When he fired it, she dodged the bullet and ended up giving him punches and kicks that took him back.

"Get out!" Lia shouted that made the passengers jolt their way outside of the bus.

He didn't give up; he went up to strike her with a knife. He swung the knife in order to slash her, but with her reflexes, she was able to avoid being slashed. As a counterattack, "Sonic Blast!"

With using one hand, she released sound waves that blasted the man straight to the back. She followed up with, "Deafening Wave!" Another batch of sound waves were released, but Lia amplified the sounds for it to be deafening.

The man screamed out of pain, covering his ears. As Lia was doing that, the other man inside positioned his riffle and aimed at her. He then fires continues bullets. Since Lia can detect sound waves from anything that can generate noises, she used her other hand to release sound waves that serve as protection for her. It deflected the following bullets back to the shooter.

The shooter was unable to react because of the quick movement, he ended up getting hit by the bullets. Most of the bullets went to his shoulder and legs, immobilizing him. As Lia stopped, she looked at the two men. She felt guilty for doing this, but Boboiboy and Fang told her to just do whatever it takes to save the passengers and herself.

She spotted the bomb; with all courage, she took it and zipped outside of the bus. The man who got shot contacted the boss, "She has the bomb."

At the same time, Boboiboy, who was already transformed to Wind was fighting the other men alongside Fang. "Wind Blast!" He released his wind power that ended up throwing the men away.

Fang constructed a big shadow tiger that ended up striking most of the group of men he was battling with. He then released a shadow bear that finishes the remaining men out there. While the tiger gives scratches to the opponents, the huge bear knocks away the rest.

"Elemental Power! Boboiboy Water!" From wind, he became Boboiboy Water. He rode on the wave surf that carried him to the men who were still coming to him. All of them began shooting bullets, in which Water dodged them by swerving left and ride.

He then prepared his attack, "Water Stream!" He generated a wide stream of water that ended up throwing away the men. "Giant Wave Slam!" He created a huge water wave that attacked them even more.

He saw that the group of men he attacked got defeated, the water pressure he induced must have weakened them. He transformed back to his original form then went back to Fang, who ended up finishing the group of men in his side.

The man who was still in Boboiboy's leaf woven trap was surprised they finished his subordinates when all of a sudden he received a call from one of his men on the bus. "She has the bomb."

Exactly, Lia appeared afar, holding the bomb. "Why are you holding that?!" Boboiboy yelled. "I-I don't know where to put it! It could kill the men back in the bus. We can't hurt them." Lia replied, a bit confused about what to do.

The man grinned, "Hah! Looks like this is even better!" Even with the leaves ensnaring him, he was able to click on the device he was holding that activated the bomb. Lia widened her eyes as she saw the time left- 5 seconds.

"Throw that away!" Fang shouted. Lia immediately threw away the bomb and ran her way back. 5 seconds was too fast, the moment that she threw it, it exploded. Boboiboy was unable to react to the sudden explosion; Fang enclosed the two of them with a dome made of shadows, to protect them from the remnants of the bomb.

Minutes later, Fang diminished his shield only for them to see the remnants scattered around. Even the men were affected by the remnants since it had chemicals; they were all knocked out.

Boboiboy didn't mind them, he looked for Lia. Fear and panic are eliciting in him. "W-where's Lia...? Where is she?!" Fang couldn't reply, he didn't know where was the girl as well.

Boboiboy breathed heavily, "No, no... It's impossible! She couldn't have died here, right? She was just here a while ago... If she got affected by the bomb, her body should still be here been here."

So many thoughts ran into his head. He didn't want to think about the worst thing that could happen to her.

"Relax, I'm here." A soft voice called out which made the men turn in the direction, Lia was behind them. "I got out thanks to the speed of sound." She smiled while showing her power watch.

Fang sighed in relief, while Boboiboy rushed to her and gave her a tight hug. "Don't scare me like that! I thought something happened to you." He could feel the tears in his eyes, he was this worried for her.

"I'm sorry," Lia pulled away, caressing Boboiboy's cheek. "And about holding the bomb, I'm sorry as well. I'll be more careful this time." She chuckled sheepishly.

Boboiboy leaned over to place a kiss on her forehead, then he hugged her again. "I can't imagine myself losing you... Please don't do that again... I love you." Lia widened her eyes as she pulled away from the hug.

It was his first time telling her that. "I love you." She replied, smiling at him.

All of a sudden, "I love you." They both turned to Fang who was smirking at them. They both sighed. "I hate you." Boboiboy just replied, much to Lia's laughter.

Later on, the police arrived to investigate what happened. The bus was being checked on while some of the police escorted the criminals in their vehicle to take them to join. Boboiboy was the one talking head of the police while Lia and Fang watch from afar. The rest of the gang arrived.

"We're so sorry we couldn't come. We were still at the university." Yaya apologized as she was still wearing the clothing she wore when she went to the university. "I had a sudden class, the professor informed us 1 hour before class started." Leizel sighed. Gopal agreed with them, as he was still in the university when the event happened.

Ying was shocked to see the remnants of the bomb on the ground, "Looks like the bomb was that deadly. Good to know that you guys are okay. Still, sorry for not coming." Lia smiled, "It's alright guys. By chance, I didn't have classes today and the boys had a half day. We were able to handle it. Plus, the school's important so yeah."

"Excuse me." A voice called out. Lia turned around to see two girls- the one who pushed her and insulted her earlier at the cocoa shop. Leizel furrowed her eyebrows, "Hey, you guys were the ones who hurt her earlier!"

"What?" Yaya asked in confusion. Leizel sighed as she started telling the story to the ones who didn't know what happened. Lia just set her attention to the girls, "How can I help you?"

"We just want to say thank you for saving us earlier. I didn't know you were a part of Boboiboy's gang." The girl who insulted her shamefully said. "You didn't know because all you do is fangirl over Boboiboy. Talk about putting idolization above your morals." Leizel suddenly retorted.

"Leizel." Lia called her out, gesturing her to stop. Leizel just sighed, as the girl who pushed her continued. "If it wasn't for you, we would have died. We thank you for your bravery, and we owe you an apology."

The girl who insulted her nodded as she lowered her head, "I'm sorry for insulting you earlier." The girl who pushed her continued, "And I'm sorry for pushing you. I hope you can forgive us for what we did."

The rest of the gang kept quiet as they just stared at Lia, waiting for her answer.

Lia gives a small smile, "It's okay. It happens, right? I hope this will teach you a lesson on not to judge people easily. Also, please put your morals above anything else."

The two girls nodded, then they thanked her.

"What you girls did earlier wasn't acceptable," Boboiboy suddenly chimed in as he walked over Lia and wrapped his arm around her waist. "Please don't do that to my girlfriend again. I don't want her getting hurt. I'm protective of her, you know?" He firmly said with furrowed eyebrows.

His announcement shocked everyone else, especially the gang. Although Fang and Leizel knew already, they got surprised at how Boboiboy announced it. The two fangirls were surprised yet they smiled.

"Oh wow, that's nice to know. You two do look good together." That was the last word of the girl who insulted her, then they both left due to the awkwardness.

"Thank you." Lia smiled at Boboiboy making him chuckle. "Anything for you."

Someone cleared their throat, making the two turn to the others whose eyes are widened. "You guys... are together? Since when?" Ying asked. Lia smiled sheepishly, "Around 6 months."

"6 months?!?! That's half a year already!" Gopal exclaimed. "And you guys didn't tell us? Why? Not that we're mad or anything but... we just want to know." Yaya said.

"We both wanted to keep it private at first so we both can enjoy it by ourselves. Then we realized that it's about that time we tell the people in our circle." Boboiboy replied, grinning at them. Lia nodded, confirming what he said.

"Congratulations!" Yaya cheered smiling at the two of them. "I'm happy for the two of you! Somehow I knew it would happen." She added on, winking at them. Leizel faked a tear, "Lia... You're growing up. I'm going to cry!"

"I'll smack you Boboiboy! I'm your best friend, why didn't you tell me?!" Gopal said, crossing his arms like a child. Boboiboy sighed, "Eh, don't. I'll buy you free iced chocolate." His statement made Gopal squeal in happiness. Then he continued, "Anyway, sorry guys. At least you guys know."

Fang laughed, "Did you guys know it happened at planet Volcania? After they defeated Reverse? That's cool." Leizel grinned, "Yeah. Honestly, I found out even before this, thanks to shadow man over here. Commander and admiral even know this!"

"They what?!" Boboiboy exclaimed, surprised by the sudden revelation. Lia sighed, "Yeah, commander saw us both kissing back in Volcania. Guess he waited for us to stop before the ship dropped."

"And you guys didn't know," Fang teased the others with a smirk. "This makes us great people! Hahaha!" Leizel chuckled, agreeing with Fang's statement.

The others shot them a death glare which frightened the two of them. Oops.

The next thing that happened was Fang and Leizel being chased by the others. "Why do you guys always know first?!?! Who are you anyway?" Ying asked. "Yeah! No fair! Mister and Miss Know it all!" Gopal spatted.

As the others were chasing the two, Boboiboy and Lia were just walking back to their home. There was complete silence as they are enjoying each other's presence. Until Lia broke it off, "I have to admit... I got a bit insecure back there."

"Excuse me?" He asked in confusion. Lia sighed, "When I saw your fangirls... I felt quite insecure. Not because I'm afraid that you'll leave me for them but it was more on the fact that they came before me."

"What do you mean?" Lia cleared her throat, "Uhm... Well, I know for a fact that they have been your fans since you started to become known here. They've seen your potential, your growth as a hero... I feel like I came too late."

Boboiboy stopped in his tracks then faced Lia who stopped as well. He placed his hands on her shoulders, "Yes, they've seen my potential and growth as a hero, but not as an ordinary person. The ones who have witnessed that are our friends, and you, yourself."

He tucked a strand of her hair and softly smiled at her, "You never came in late. You came in the right time and I won't have it in any other way. At the end of the day, it's always us against all odds."

After pecking her lips, he walks her home with his arm around her waist. They suddenly heard some noises- they turn around to see the upcoming rest of the gang chasing Fang and Leizel.

"Guys! Help us!" Fang pleaded, not happy with what's happening. Leizel sighed, "I just said something and now they're chasing me too!" They both passed the couple, followed by the other members speeding up behind them.

Lia chuckled at their friends' actions, "Uhm... Should we help them?" Boboiboy laughed, "Eh, just let them be. They'll eventually get tired in running."

With the sun setting, they both walked home happily, not minding what's happening with their friends.

---

A/N: Had my second day of classes earlier, aah so tiring. I published this to relieve my stress lol HAHAHAHA anw, hope you guys enjoyed this! 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.6K 846 21
Boboiboy and his friends get trapped in an Alternate Universe. They meet an unexpected person there. They have to fight their way through to get thei...
17.9K 1.1K 16
Life is not what it seems. Especially when you're from a lower class and being ruled by the higher class. Join the Bois as they fight against the o...
1.7K 91 16
[Previously titled as: STEALTH BARRIER] "I'll be the shield of this team!" With a brand new Power Watch, after your original one got destroyed while...
1.2K 85 11
"From A daughter of Justice to a Historical Hero. How cliché could it get" - Dame Ying/Ying Li Ying Li was a well known Lawyer for putting criminals...