Mine (Yandere Childhood Frien...

By chibi_min

"I promise I'll protect you and love you forever. Don't you worry, my precious love. You'll always be mine an... More

The Characters
Chapter 1: The Bullied Kid
Chapter 2: The Necklace
Chapter 3: Ray's Painful Past
Chapter 4: The Idol
Chapter 5: The Concert
Chapter 6: The Kidnapper
Chapter 7: The Tour
Chapter 8: The Announcement
Chapter 9: The Mall
Chapter 10: The Change
Important (A/N) (Please Read)
When to expect the newest chapters
Chapter 11: The Photoshoot
Chapter 12: Kanato's Past
Chapter 13: Kanato's Past (Part 2)
Chapter 14: The Trip
My updating Algorithm
Chapter 15: The Amusement Park
I'll be updating tomorrow
Chapter 16: The Seductive Idol
Updating new chapter everyday?
Chapter 17: Beach Day!
Chapter 18: The Incident
Chapter 19: The Enchanting Fairies
Chapter 21: Dragon of Alastaire
Read it
Please give me Tips!
Chapter 22: The Journey Begins
Chapter 24: Queen of Leveryl
Finally finish editing
Chapter 25: The Queen's Spell
Chapter 26: A Diffent Ray
Chapter 27: A Broken Spell
Chapter 28: Shrink or Grow?
Chapter 29: Guardian Of Serena
Chapter 30: The Abduction
Ray's Ending
Xander's Ending
Kanato's Ending

Chapter 23: Welcome to Leveryl

429 10 3
By chibi_min

(Y/N)'s POV
I woke up the next morning only to see Kanato staring right at me, deep into my eyes. I screamed and woke Ray and Xander up. "W-what happened?" Ray questioned. Xander yawned and looked around.

"W-why are you staring at me like that, Kanato?" I asked. "Well...I juat wanted to admire your beauty..." Kanato said with a smile.

I blushed a little at his silly comment. "S-stop...you're weirding me out..." I said while looking away shyly.  "Aww...don't be shy, (Y/N)" Kanato said and hugged me.

Xander rolled his eyes while Ray sighed deeply. "Cmon, let's get some breakfast before reaching Leveryl" Ray suggested and I nodded.

We walked out of the cave and birds were chirping while the sun was shining happily. "Hey! That fruit looks like an apple!" I exclaimed and ran to an apple tree.

I looked up but give up on eating since the tree was really tall. "Don't worry...I can climb trees" Xander said and climbed up.

Xander climbed to the top of the tree swiftly and plucked a few apples. He threw them down and one hit Kanato's head.

"Ow! Hey, watch where you throw" Kanato complained while rubbing his head. Xander just chuckled and climbed back down. "Oops...sorry" Xander said with a mocking tone.

"Apologize properly!" Kanato pouted. "Nope!" Xander said and munched into his apple. I laughed a little at their childishness while Ray chuckled a little.

I bit into my apple and the sweetness was really satisfying. "Hey! This doesn't taste too bad!" I said and continued eating.

"Hmm....I'm quite full" Ray said adter eating one apple. "Yeah...me too" Xander and Kanato said. "How come I'm still hungry?" I asked and pouted. "Haha...you can continue eating, (Y/N). We'll wait for you" Ray said with a tiny smile.

I ate my apple faster to avoid wasting time. After my stomach is satisfied, I burped a little and blushed brightly. "Hehe! You really are adorable you know" Kanato said and I blushed even more if that's even possible.

"Alright! Now, we have to pass through Leveryl, Serena, and Japphine before finally reaching Wavyrie" Xander said.

"And we must give this letter to the king or queen of the kingdom so we can stay there for a few days before departing to another kingdom" Ray added.

"Well, let's go!" I said and began walking with them. While walking, I asked "hey, what creatures rule Leveryl?"

"I'm not sure" Ray said. "Yeah...me neither" Xander said. "I don't know...we'll just have to find out when we get there" Kanato said.

While we are halfway on our walk, a tiny old man appeared. "Please help me..." The old man said weakly. I immediately rushed to him to help.

The old man was really weak and had pointy ears. He was stuck under a big rock and couldn't get out. "Wait! How do you know if he's not evil?" Ray said.

"Yeah...why are you stuck under a rock?" I asked. "Well, on my way back to my village in Alastaire, I was walking alone. I saw a shiny object under this rock and I tried to grab it but instead, I got stuck under it and realized the shiny object was nothing but a little fairy" the old man said.

"Oh...what are you?" Xander asked. "I'm an elven creature and you must be the heroes who are gonna save Alastaire. Please help me..." The old elf said. "Sure..."I said and tried to lift the rock but it was too heavy.

"Ray came over and helped me. It was really a miracle because he managed to lift the rock with one hand. "How are you so strong?" I asked jealously.

"Heh...working out and training everyday for 8 years really helped.." Ray smirked. The old elf climbed out and thanked us repeatedly.

"For your kindness, I shall reward you with something. Here...wear this...it has magical powers that can heal you quickly if you're injured...you will need it...young brave heroes..." The old man said and gave us four bracelets.

Pick one you like~

After picking the one I like, I wore it on my wrist and light emitted from the diamonds and gems. It soon became a faint glow. "The bracelet can only heal you about ten times...so please be careful..." The old man said.

We thanked him gratefully and he said "oh...its my pleasure..I hope you can save Alastaire" the old man said and walked to Alastaire.

I looked at my bracelet again and smiled. "It suits you" Ray said and I thanked him. We continue walking till I finally see a huge gate.

"Hey! Look! There's a gate...but there's nothing behind it..." I said, confused.
Suddenly, a deep voice said "if you wish to pass, you must prove yourself worthy by answering simple question".

"What is the question?" Xander asked. "What is the creature that always fly around on Halloween night, while searching for ingredients and children?" The voice said.

"Umm....witches?" I said and the door magically opened by itself. We happily walked through the gate and a new scenery came upon us.

There were witches and wizards roaming around the kingdom. Some were flying while some were walking.

"Welcome to Leveryl!" A voice said and we turned around. It was a witch around with a deep purple cloak. "You must be the heroes  King Orion mentioned" the witch said and we nodded.

"Well then, please follow me. I'm Queen Merinda's assistant and I will bring you to her. You may call me Lacey" She said and we began following her.

The whole village was quite weird and eerie with all sorts of weird plants and fruits.

Some witches were whispering to each othee while pointing at us. Some were smiling kindly at us while some were looking at us with an expression that feels as if they were mocking us.

"Don't worry....I'll protect you..." Ray whispered into my ear and I smiled.
"I'll protect you too.." Xander said. "Hey! Don't forget ill protect you too! I won't let anything bad happen to you" Kanato chirped in.

I smiled and thanked them all. We continued following the witch until we reached a creepy and huge castle. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 5K 26
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1.3K 50 10
A happy society where humans and vampires live as one, it's not as happy as you think, there's still hatred between humans and vampires. There's rule...
566K 29.2K 23
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...