Destined to be yours

By cupcakes6621

Started: June 12, 2020 Ended: May 5, 2022 Status: Completed Editing: In process Description: When people ar... More

Cast
Chapter 1| Their Life
Chapter 2| The Meeting
Chapter 3| Kids
Chapter 4| Park
Chapter 5| Dates
Chapter 6| Bonding
Chapter 7| The Fight
Chapter 8| Engagement
Chapter 9| Mumma!
Chapter 10| Mehendi
Chapter 11| Sangeet
Chapter 12| Wedding
Chapter 13| First Night
Chapter 14| First Day
Chapter 15| Honeymoon ?
Chapter 16| Friends
Chapter 17| Scared Nights
Chapter 18| Back home
Chapter 19| Change
Chapter 20| Falling in love?
Chapter 21| The match
Chapter 22| Tasks
Chapter 23| Trips and Dates
Chapter 24| Bowling
Chapter 25| Missing?
Chapter 26| Fighting Together
Chapter 27| Realizations
Chapter 28| Frustration and Problems
Chapter 29| Finding a solution
Chapter 30| The final Attempt
Chapter 31| Success?
Chapter 32| Confessions
Chapter 33| A chance?
Chapter 34| coming closer
Chapter 35| Teasing
Chapter 36| Bua ji
Chapter 37| Horrific Start
Chapter 38| Chocolate Romance
Chapter 39| Cute moments
Chapter 40| Karwa Chauth
Chapter 41| Shona
Chapter 42| Realization
Chapter 43| Proposal
Chapter 44| First kiss
Chapter 45 | The change
Chapter 46| Care
Chapter 47| Fair
Chapter 49| Family Time
Chapter 50 | Destiny
Chapter 51| The trip begins
Chapter 52| Resort
Chapter 53| Boating
Chapter 54| Our time
Chapter 55| Gondola Lifts
Chapter 56| Bungee Jumping
Chapter 57| Birthday surprise
Chapter 58| Memorable birthday
Chapter 59| Wishes
Chapter 60| Memorable Week
Chapter 61| Worried
Chapter 62 | The shocking truth
Chapter 63 | Pregnancy News
Chapter 64| Coincidence ?
Chapter 65| Uneasy Feeling
Chapter 66| The Shock
Chapter 67 | The Past
Chapter 68| Shocking Revelation
Chapter 69| More revelations
Chapter 70| Devastated moments
Chapter 71| Trying to move on
Chapter 72| Getting Hints
Chapter 73 |Finding the motive
Chapter 74 | Confrontations
Chapter 75| Punishments
Chapter 76 | Discussions
Chapter 77 | Decision
Chapter 78 | The meeting
Chapter 79 | The arrival
Chapter 80| The welcome
Chapter 81 | Our family
Chapter 82| Epilogue
Chapter 83| Epilogue 2
New Story

Chapter 48| Jealousy ?

16.8K 709 49
By cupcakes6621

Ahana:(With a forced big smile )"I an his WIFE"( She said emphasizing the Wife part)

Natasha:(Shocked as the smile goes from her face)"Wife?"(She turned to Neil who was looking at Ahana with a smile.)

Neil:(wrapping his arms around Ahana's waist and turning to Natasha with a smile)"Yeah. Meet my wife Ahana Neil Malhotra"

Natasha looked shocked as she started between the two. She was more shocked to see Neil smiling and talking nicely to Ahana. He had never smiled at her that way.

Ansh:(Pulling Neil hands to get his attention)"Papa let's go na my legs hurt"

Neil:(Picking Ansh up in his arms)"It's okay buddy you sleep. I'll carry you"(Ansh rested his head on Neil's shoulder while Aryan held the teddy in his arms)

Ahana:(Seeing the kids are really tired)"Neil we should go.(Turning to Natasha)"It was nice meeting you"(Natasha gave Her a fake smile)

Neil:"Yeah. Bye Natasha"(Neil held Aryan's hand as they started to head to the parking lot)

As they reached their car, Ahana and Neil kept the sleeping Naira and Ansh in the car securing their seatbelts and helped Aryan climb in. Neil stuffed the teddy in the trunk of the car and settled down in the driver seat. The drive home was very quiet as Aryan had also fallen asleep while Ahana was lost in her thoughts. As Neil parked his car in the garage, Ahana started to get out of the car only to be stopped by Neil holding her hand.

Ahana:"What happened Neil?"

Neil:"That's what I am asking you what happened ?"

Ahana:"What happened to me?"(She shrugged)

Neil:"Common Ahana I am not a fool. I saw how lost you are after seeing Natasha."

Ahana:"Neil I don't wanna talk about it "

Neil:"But I do"

Ahana:(She looked at her hands which were placed on her lap)"I don't know what's wrong with me. Wh...when she hugged you I felt like slapping her and I...I.. I shouldn't feel this"

Neil:"Shona you are jealous (He said with a smile) "And it is okay to be jealous "

Ahana:"I know Neil but I feel angry and I shouldn't it was a normal friendly hug. Atleast from your side and I trust you it's just she...she...Arggg.. I sound pathetic."

Neil:"No you don't jaan.(He cupped her face)"You know I like it. You being jealous but let me make it clear that there is not need for it. "

Ahana:"I know and normally I wouldn't be like this but on my periods I get.."

Neil:"yeah I know you get cranky and angry easily.(He looked her for a min before he continued to talk)"Ahana, Natasha was dad's friend daughter. She ...well after Aarti's death, Her father suggested our marriage for a business deal. Dad didn't agree. He said that marriage is about love and care and he won't have his son bounded in a marriage due to some business benefits. I didn't know anything about this. One day they came to our house for dinner and proposed a marriage between Natasha and Me. That was when She met Naira and Aryan. I said no. I wasn't gonna marry anyone no matter what. My heart only had Aarti in it. My parents supported me in my decision. And the topic ended there. We did meet few times due to business reasons but that's it. When Sid and Preeti were married, Mom started on the idea of finding a bride for me. You were the first and only one I met. And that brought us to our present "

Neil kissed Ahana's forehead before resting his forehead against her. Ahana looked into his eyes that were filled with love for her.

Neil:"I love you Ahana. I love you very very much"(He whispered as his breath fanned on her face)

Ahana:"I love you too"(She whispered back )

They looked at Each other with a soft smile playing on their lips. Their sweet moment was broken when Ansh mumbled something in his sleep.

Ansh:"Papa...c...chocolate..mm"(He mumbled in his sleep)

Ahana:(Smiling)"all he thinks of his chocolate "

Neil:"Well he goes after his mother."(Ahana blushed looking down)

Ahana:"We should go inside"

Neil:"Yes but before that."(He took out something from his pocket and handed to her)

Ahana:(excitedly)"Chocolate!"(she said as she looked at the dairy milk bar in her hand)"When did you"

Neil:"While we were heading back to the car. I was gonna buy it this morning but forget. I know at this time you love eating chocolates soo I got you "

Ahana:"Thank you Neill "(She kissed his cheek)

Neil:"Common let's get these munchkins inside and then you can eat it"(Ahana nodded )

Neil got out of the car followed by Ahana. He picked Naira in his arms while Ahana picked Ansh as they headed inside. They made the 2 kids lay on the bed before heading out again. This time Neil picked Aryan up in his arms while Ahana got the teddy and backpack out of the car before locking the car and heading inside. As they entered the kids room, Ahana placed the teddy on the chair while Neil layed Aryan on his bed.

Ahana and Neil changed the kids into comfortable clothes, making sure not to wake them up. After they headed back to their room to change up and sleep. Ahana went to freshen up first followed by Neil. As Neil came out he saw Ahana sitting on the bed eating the dairy milk chocolate while scrolling through her phone. Neil came and sat next to her, resting his chin on her shoulder as he looked at the picture of today which Ahana was scrolling through on her phone.

Ahana:"This pictures came out so good. Should I post it"(Ahana said turning to face him but as soon as she saw his face so close her heartbeat increased)

Neil:"Your choice Shona but let's sleep now. I am too tired "

Ahana:"Ye..yeah"(She turned her face back towards her phone as she felt Neil lay down on the bed. Ahana washed her hands and Kept her phone on charge before joining Neil)

Next 2 days went normal. The men of the house had already done all the booking for their stay in Lonavala. The ladies were just planning on buying snacks and other items for the journey and the 1 week stay there. So far the plan was to leave sunday morning after breakfast. Spend a 1 week there and be back by next Saturday so that everyone can have a rest day on Sunday before joining back to office. Today was Thursday and Ahana thought of visiting Prabha and Sanjeev's house. After dropping the kids to school she directly went to their house.

At Singh household...

Ahana along with Prabha and Sanjeev were sitting in the hall chatting while they had tea. After some time Sanjeev left for his work leaving the Mother and daughter duo to spend some time together.

Prabha watched as Ahana helped her clean the vegetables before cutting them. She remembered her conversation with her husband that she had few weeks before.

Flashback to the night when Prabha and Sanjeev brought the kids home for 1 day. The day she saw the picture of Neil's former wife.

Prabha secured the kids in their bed before heading to her room. Over their she saw Sanjeev also lost in his thoughts.

Prabha:(As she sat on the bed next to her husband)"What is god doing with our kids Sanjeev. After soo long Ahana finally got her happiness and now this truth. It is already hard for us to disclose the biggest truth of her life to her and now this new problem of That girl being Neil's ex wife. I thought when we tell the truth to Ahana, Neil will be there to help her survive through it but now this connection of Aarti would break him too. What if the truth breaks them Apart instead of bringing them close."(She poured her worries out in front of her husband)

Sanjeev:(Assuring her)"No no. This won't break Neil and Ahana apart. Prabha I agree the the truth now has became more twisted then ever but ...but this isn't the fault of Neil or Ahana. They both finally got what they deserved. They got happiness and love in their life. God can't be so cruel to take it away. Maybe it was all Destined to happen so they could meet."

Prabha:"I think we shouldn't wait more. We should tell them the truth. It's the best time before things get out of control. "

Sanjeev:"No..not now. Let's wait for some time. They are just getting happy in their life. They just accepted their relationship. "

Prabha:"But how long Sanjeev. I am scared we might be too late if we wait so long"

Sanjeev:"No...no we won't.. We just have to wait till Neil realizes his love for Ahana. After that we can tell them. We have to wait until then Prabha or the relationship that just stated to bloom with really be broken. We have to give that relationship time to strength up enough to be able to fight against this big truth and not break apart."(Prabha nodded)

Flashback ends...

As Prabha thought of that conversation, Her mind filled with the idea of disclosing the truth to Ahana. But it still debating with the fact that she should wait for some time. After getting to know about the events of bua ji and How Neil had realized his love for Ahana, Prabha and Sanjeev were delighted. They decided that today they would tell Ahana everything onces Neil came to pick her up. But now She was in a dilemma Again. She heard about this trip. She didn't want to ruin it for them. It was Ahana's first family trip with the Malhotras and infact it had been a while since Ahana had gotten this type of vacation. So Prabha and Sanjeev Again decided to wait for 2 more week. Just until, Ahana and Neil came back from their trip.

Ahana:"And you know Maa Neil had bought.."(Ahana stopped as she looked at Prabha lost in her thoughts)"Maa?"

Prabha:"Huh?.. oh What..what were you saying"

Ahana:"Are you okay Maa. Where are you lost?"

Prabha:"No where beta. But you are definitely lost in your Neil"(She said the last part teasingly )" all the conversation just about Neil hmm. Neil this.. Neil that.."(Ahana blushed as Prabha diverted her thoughts to something else.)

Prabha:"Okay leave that, Let's send this lunch for your Papa then head out and eat something. It's been long since I eat out. It will be like Girl lunch plan. Just us to."

Ahana:"Okay Maa."

They headed to Sanjeev's work place to drop of his lunch before they went out to a good restaurant to have lunch. Around 1:30 Ahana and Prabha reached home.

Ahana:"That was fun"

Prabha:"Yeah"(Just then Ahana's phone rang)

Ahana:(Seeing it was Neil's call)"Hello ?"

Neil:"Hey shona! How is your day going? Enjoy with Prabha Maa?"

Ahana:"Yeah Neil"

Neil:"Good. Okay listen, I am leaving office. Will be there in 20 mins. It's almost time to pick up the kids, so I'll pick you up first then we can go pick the kids up"

Ahana:"Sounds great. But don't text me from outside only. Atleast come inside for 5 min. Maa made you favorite Dahi bhalla for you."

Neil:"Don't worry how can I miss Prabha maa's famous Dahi Bhalla. I'll be there soon. Bye sweetheart muah!( she heard the kiss sound before the line disconnected. She smiled at his cuteness and went to inform Prabha about Neil's arrival)

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

So guys I hope you enjoyed it.
Plz do vote and comment.
Will update next part soon.

Precap:" Preparations for the trip and What is the truth Sanjeev and Prabha are worried about and what effect will it have on Neil and Ahana's life"

Translations:

Mumma/ Maa - Mom

Mummiji - Mother in law

Papa - dad

Beta - kid

Taiji - Dad's big brother's wife

Tauji - Dad's big brother

Chacha -Dad's younger brother

Chachi - Dad's younger Brother's wife

Bhabhi - Big brother's wife

Dadi - grandma

Dadu - grandpa

Ji - a word which shows respect towards the other person.

Bhaiya - Brother

Rasam - Ritual

Jaan/ Shona - An endearment which mean my life or my love.

Mami - mother's brother's wife

Jiji - Sister

Bua - Father's Sister

Dadi bua - Father's bua

Dahi bhalla - Indian dish

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 49.6K 48
What happens when in revenge you hack a system and ultimately it leads in your unexpected marriage?? Catch the story of Naina Sharma- The Hacker and...
603K 36.4K 41
"Kabir Malhotra, a 25-year-old, young, handsome, gym freak, always a hot topic among girls. He's known to be rude and doesn't care about anyone excep...
4.4K 214 9
I ruined her life but she made my life. She left me to let me live but now that she has left, I can't live without her. What happens when a girl nam...
176K 10.1K 67
The feeling of her smooth skin at the tip of my finger made me want to taste more of her. "Look at me, Anisha." I whispered and she opened her eyes i...