โฅห™๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐๐† ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐’...

By Nata-N4t

"๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™ž๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช" โฅโ ห™๐˜‹๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ... More

โฅห™๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐๐† ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐’ห™
CASTS
ACT I - [ C U R S E D C H I L D ]
โฅห™{๐— ๐—œ๐——๐—ก๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง ๐—–๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ}
โฅห™{๐——๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—ช๐—ก}
โฅโ ห™{๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐——๐—ฆ}
โฅห™{๐—š๐—จ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ง}
โฅห™{๐—›๐—œ๐— }
โฅโ ห™{๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐— ๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—ง๐—ช๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—˜๐—— ๐—–๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—™ ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ}
โฅห™{๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—š๐—จ๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—ง}
ACT II- [ K Y O T O G O O D W I L L E V E N T ]
โฅห™{๐—จ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ซ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—–๐—ง๐—˜๐—— ๐— ๐—˜๐—˜๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—š}
โฅห™{๐—˜๐—ซ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ข๐—ฅ๐——๐—œ๐—ก๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ฌ ๐—š๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—Ÿ}
โฅห™{๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ญ๐—˜๐—ก๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ง๐—ช๐—œ๐—ก}
โฅห™{๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ฉ๐—ข๐—œ๐—— ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—™๐—ง}
โฅห™{๐— ๐—˜๐——๐——๐—Ÿ๐—˜ ๐—”๐—•๐—ข๐—จ๐—ง}
โฅห™{๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ข๐—— & ๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ข๐—ฆ}
โฅโ ห™{๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—”๐—™๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ๐— ๐—”๐—ง๐—› ๐—ข๐—™ ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง๐—ก๐—œ๐—ก๐—š}

โฅห™{๐——๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—Ÿ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐——๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—š๐—จ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜}

1.3K 39 11
By Nata-N4t

"Didn't expect to meet you here"

• 5 •
_______________________________________

It has been 3 months since Yuta had joined the Tokyo jujutsu highschool and it has been 2 months since you returned to Jujutsu highschool after you dropped out for almost your whole first year.

You haven't received your student ID because of some problems but mostly because Satoru lost it somewhere in his house.

Well when you dropped out, Principal Gakuganji immediately called the Zenin clan after your announcement to drop out and well the head of the clan, Naobito almost instantly called you into the main house.

You did came and have to listen to all of his bullshit, that's when Satoru barged in into the room after beating the shit out of the men who were guarding the room.

At that point Naobito was furious on your action and threatened you by saying he will kick you out of the clan but instead of begging for forgiveness, you willingly accepted his offer and gave Satoru a thumbs up with a wink.

One of the Zenin then told Naobito that it isn't wise to let a talented young sorcerer like you gone to waste and not to mention you would be moving to the Gojo clan right after they kicked you out of the house.

Naobito decided to not kick you out of the clan but instead he kicked you out of the main resident since you dropped out of school.

You were not satisfied and asked if you could leave the clan instead. Naobito immediately gave you a death stare before warning you.

Naobito and the other important people said they will kill Zenin Mai if you dare to leave the clan forever, Satoru immediately tried to reason with them but his efforts were useless.

In the end, you left the zenin resident but you're not allowed to leave the clan and the Gojo clan took you in effortlessly more like Satoru brought you to Tokyo, well to be fair Satoru's mother is your aunt but that's not the main point now.

You're currently a second year student in Tokyo since Satoru doesn't want you to be out of his reach or sight, all you could say is that you're getting along very well with the first year since the other second years often get suspended.

Well if you're wondering who they might be, they are Hakari Kinji and Hoshi Kirara.
Kinji is a natural trouble maker while Kirara often follows Kinji and obeys everything he asked her to do.

Although it might seem like you three never got along or talked to each other, during these 2 months you've talked to them and got along pretty well with them too and the also advise you to stay out of trouble unlike them.

Currently they are being suspended for beating up the Higher-ups which is a brave move if you have to be honest since the Higher-ups sucks! They are just old people who order sorcerers around like toys!

You also decided to move to dorms considering you actually will return to Jujutsu highschool for real this time and not some random bullshit you spat out like the other times.

MORNING || TOKYO JUJUTSU HIGH

"Morning everyone" you greeted the first year students while yawning, the weather is very cold today for some reason and unfortunately you forgot to wear a scarf to class today.

"Morning (name)" Maki greeted you back while resting one of her arms on your shoulder, using you as a support for her weight.

Behind her you could see the other students covered in scarves, are you really the only one without a scarf right now? You should have prepared it last night but you fell asleep.

"Tuna" Toge asked you while pointing at his scarf then to your bare neck, you laughed awkwardly before explaining what happened last night and how you forgot to wear scarf.

In 2 months, you were able to understand Toge's vocabulary really well and are able to understand him, you two also spar a lot and although he might not seem like it, he's very athletic.

He rummages his pocket before revealing a blue fluffy scarf on the palm of his hand while he looks at you smiling genuinely.

"You want me to... wear it?" You asked the male in front of you, God he is so sweet and such a gentleman.

"Shake! Tuna tuna!" Toge replied excitedly, 'tuna tuna' means focus and since he's staring and facing at the first year, you could say that they are leaving the two of you behind so you two quickly ran to their place.

You wrapped your neck with the blue scarf that Toge gave you, the scarf smells a lot like him with a hint of floral smell mixing with his scent.

Toge then reaches for your hand and drags you with him trying to catch up with the other first year who are ahead of the two of you.

You and Toge are much closer after 2 months of knowing each other, you enjoyed his company a lot more than what you think.

After successfully catching up with the first year, you two decided to walk together side by side with the others.

While the others are walking, Yuta stopped on his track.

"something wrong Yuta?" Panda asked after noticing Yuta's sudden behavior.

"i have a bad feeling" Yuta answered with a worried look plastered on his face, come to think of it it does feel like something is off today...

"It's just your imagination" panda and Maki said in unison.

While they all disagreed with Yuta, you pat his back and smile "it's not, it does feel like something is off today" you said to the the first year, after being trained by Shoko and Satoru for the past 12 years you've gained a lot of experience especially in reading the situation.

"huh? How come? Nothing is weird" Maki asked you with a hand resting on her hip, Panda is also confused with your statement.

"See! Even Kita senpai said so!" Yuta shouted at the two while Maki seems to dislike the fact that you were siding with Yuta instead of her.

"Huh!? What are you talking about (name)!? Yuta's instinct has obviously become dull because of Rika!"

"Dont bring Rika into this!"

While they were busy talking, you felt a presence coming towards you all.

That cursed energy, no one has that kind of energy except him, the one and only

Geto Suguru.

You immediately moved your arm in front of the first year to prevent them going any further to Suguru.

"Yuta was right after all" panda, Maki and Toge felt bad for underestimating Yuta's instinct.

"Didnt expect to meet you here" you looked at him with a complicated look on your face, you don't know whether you feel happy, sad, or mad at his presence.

Well it has been a decade since the last time you both saw each other and talk to each other, it's normal to feel....mixed feelings about him.

He landed on the ground with a giant cursed spirit as his 'transportation' and he's not alone in this sightseeing trip.

"Hmm nothing changed huh" he said while looking around, 2 female teens were surprised and refused to believe that this place is in Tokyo.

"You all better go home before Yuta kicks your asses" Maki shouted at the unexpected guest while Yuta looked surprised by her statement.

"Is that you (name)? " the man with long black hair noticed your presence, and of course you are a bit offended at the fact he has forgotten how you look like.

"What are you doing here?" You raised a brow at him, his face brightens as he ran to you with his arms wide open in the air.

"You've grown so much! It feels like yesterday when you were just a 6 year old kid, we should talk to each other more often!" He hugs you tightly, squeezing you to death while you laugh awkwardly... you've just come back to Jujutsu high, you're not ready to be sentenced to death because of Suguru.

"Wish we could, we are enemies now remember?" It felt like right but also incredibly wrong by the fact this guy over here has forgotten that you two are now enemies that are supposed to be killing each other, yet both of you are giving each other warm hugs.

"Look at you! I would have loved to see you grow up into a prodigy sorcerer but I'm not here for you...yet" he fixed your scarf that is messy from his 'warm' hug he gave you earlier.

"Im Geto Suguru, nice to meet you Okkotsu kun" he suddenly introduces himself to Yuta, so his main adjective is him? The Prodigy sorcerer who became a special grade in just a day.

He introduce himself "eh? Nice to meet you too?" Yuta was confused so confused by the situation and is trying to seek for help from you.

But it felt like a dream that Suguru's in front of you, it felt nostalgic to see him smiling happily.

"You truly have an amazing talent, it should be used on incredible things right?" Suguru smiled at Yuta who is confused by his statement.

" what do you mean Geto san?"

"Are you trying to tell him that ideals again, Suguru?" You asked him who has a satisfied look on his face " what? Have you made up your mind to join me?"

"Yeah no, not right now they will kill me if i do" you said while crossing your arm in front of your chest.

"Well you see, arent you tired of this thing where we jujutsu are kept to be a secret? Where the strong has to listen to the weak?" Suguru finally closed his distance with Yuta by putting his arm around Yuta's shoulder.

"Thats why i need your help!"

"What...help..?"

"To kill all the non sorcerers and make a world with only sorcerers"

A horrified look can be seen on Yuta's face, it is quite obvious that he is terrified.

10 years ago Suguru said the same thing to you after realizing his ideals weren't wrong it's just not quite right.

You don't want him to leave but a choice has to be made and you ended up not joining him for your own safety.

you will never join his side, what he is doing is going to make a chaos in jujutsu world or even in the normal world where the so called 'monkeys' live.

You have always known about this crazy idea and ideals of him but not once have you thought it was bullshit or thought that Suguru has gone insane.

You undestand why Suguru wanted all of this but the world has rules and has to be kept balanced rather than unbalanced.

His thoughts never fail to amaze you, how his mouth easily expressed his feelings. Sometimes, words are easier to say than action.

"Back then (name), now Yuta? You should stop telling my students your insane ideas Suguru..." A male voice said to Suguru, of course Geto Suguru would never forget that voice, one of the reasons behind his crazy ideals.

"Long time no see Satoru!" Suguru greeted Satoru in such a lovely way, it has been a long time ever since you heard Suguru greets Satoru in such a way.

"So they are your students huh, (name) are you his student?"

"Not really, he's a first year teacher after all" you're getting a deja vu by this conversation, especially when Suguru greeted Satoru just like in the old days.

"Are you close with him Kita senpai?" Yuta asked you while standing behind you.

"Used to, now i dont know if i am"

"I heard amazing things about the first years. A special grade sorcerer, a mutated cursed corpse, a cursed speech user and a Zenin failure".

"Suguru...what are you saying ?" You were shocked, Suguru was never the mean kind rather Satoru is but time does fly maybe he has changed a lot.

"I'm just spitting facts (name), dont be too offended though"

You wanted to yell at him right at that moment but Yuta went in front of you and said.

"I dont want to help someone who said bad things about my friend" Yuta look at him.

"oh sorry for making you uncomfortable"

"What are you doing here?" Satoru stood beside him "to declare war! On 24th of December! During sunset!" Suguru said excitedly.

You were in shock as he kept blabbering about this thing he called the night parade of 100 demons where he will release hundreds of cursed spirits in Shinjuku and Kyoto.

You laughed, maybe just maybe he's still the same but he wasn't as kind as he was. He is full of surprises that never fails to surprise you.

"Geto sama! Hurry up the shop is closing!" One of the female teen shouted to Suguru.

"Is that so? Sorry i need to go now Satoru the girls want to eat crepes at Takeshita street" he apologized to Satoru before walking towards you.

He gave you a warm embrace once again which honestly made you tear up, if only he didn't went through that mission....

He let go off you and walk towards the girls, he stopped in his track to look at you one more time before asking you again "you sure you don't wanna come (name)? We would be happy to have you"

You shook your head while wiping your tears.

"No, not yet Suguru. Maybe one day, lets meet again though, in the future"

NIGHT || JUJUTSU HIGH DORM

"you're staying here tonight?"

"He declared a war so you guys must be prepared and a person who has many experience with Geto Suguru, i felt like i must teach you guys a lot of things"

"So.. what's your relationship with Geto Suguru?" Maki asked, she never knew you used to have a relation with him.

"He was a person who i respect who i look up for but yeah something happened which leads to another thing and now we are here" you sighed remembering all those bad memories.

"If you were given the chance to go back in time, would you fix it?" Yuta asked in pure curiosity, because it seems like the both of you doesnt want all of this to happen but it did.

"Of course, i always thought of him as a family"

_____________________

-Nata

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 4.5K 26
โž๐’๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ!โž ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ- 30/05/2021 Ended 13/12/2023 ๐๐€๐๐˜ ๐ƒ๐€๐ƒ๐ƒ๐˜ โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€.เณƒเฟ ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„...
697K 36.7K 41
โ๐…๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐„ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐ˆ๐๐„โž -@keikaminari - date: 05/01/2021 ๐’๐”๐‚๐Š๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐˜๐Ž๐” โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹...
177K 6.7K 24
"ษช'แด… แด‡แด€แด› แด€ ส™ษชสŸสŸษชแดษด แด˜ษชแด„แด‹สŸแด‡๊œฑ ๊œฐแดส€ สแดแดœ." "แด›แดœษดแด€ แดแด€สแด?" "...แดษด ๊œฑแด‡แด„แดษดแด… แด›สœแดแดœษขสœแด›, แดแด€สส™แด‡ ษดแดแด›. แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› แดษดแด‡, แด›สœแด‡ษด. ษช'แด… แด‡แด€แด› แดษดแด‡ แด˜ษชแด„แด‹สŸแด‡ ๊œฐแดส€ สแดแดœ."
30.2K 1.1K 12
๐—™๐—”๐—ฉ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ง๐—˜:- โ› ๐™’๐™š ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™›๐™–๐™ซ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™– ๐™›๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™–๐™ง ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๏ฟฝ...