Trapped In Heaven [TK]

By beautytaekoo

"What will happen when Kim Taehyung an innocent soul gets kidnapped by unknown hidden mafia Jeon Jungkook? Wi... More

Introduction
1.Obscure Night
2.The Syndicate
3.Day One: First Glance
4.Day Two:Disquiet
5.Day three: Mr.Han
6.Day four: Atlanta
7.Day five: Embittered
8.Day six: Riot Starters
9.Day seven: Dramatic
10.Over the long run
11.Uncovering
12.Eleventh hour
13.Once and for all
14.A turn for the better
15.Relinquish
16.Unifying
17.Something Endearing
18.1 Shattered (part 1)
18.2 Shattered (part 2)
19. Healing
20. Reconciled
21. Envious
Reintroduction
22. A little bit of pain
23. Yoonmin
24. Adoration & Dawn
25. Astonished
26. Excursion: First Day
28. Excursion:Third Day
29. Excursion: Last Day
30. Back to Seoul
31. The Return of Hellcat
32. Eternal Namjin
33. Jeonlous
34. Precarious
35. Everything Revealed
36. Content
37. Memories
38. Sullen
39. Beautiful As Paradise
40.1 Eternally yours (pt. 1)
40.2 Eternally Yours
41. Yarrow (Everlasting love)
42. Paint me like a Wildflower
43. Epilogue: Trapped In Heaven

27. Excursion: Second Day

4.7K 202 66
By beautytaekoo

"I may not be there yet, but I am closer than I was yesterday"
___________________________________________
Third Person POV:
Taekook's part:
Location: Tranquil Island

Two souls who are falling deep for each other day by day but aren't confessing just becz they think the other one might not have the same feeling, which is love. And two more people, one of which has already developed feelings and other one is trying to suppress them...both want each other desperately, but don't have the courage to speak.

What will happen when one of the soon to be couple confesses? Let's see...

The first bird started singing it's first note, telling the sunshine like beautiful human to wake up. Hobi rubbed his eyes, squinting to the sun which flickered with life on the horizon...stretching his arms, he made his way to the window which peeked through the curtains.

Taking long strides he reached the window, sliding the curtains and next the glass. The dawn breeze hit his morning face, indicating him it has some secrets to tell...asking him what he really wants, but he ignored it...ignored these thoughts...ignored the desperate want to tell yoonji how much he wants her, but no he can't coz if he did he might suffer again.

On the other hand, taekook slept snuggling each other...inhaling the calm and alluring scents. When the blonde opened his eyes to the beaming dawn, he noticed that jungkook woke up already...he himself got down, and headed towards the bathroom.

Just then the door to the bathroom opened, revealing freshly bathed raventte who smelled like citrus....walking out in a T and trousers.

Taehyung is still sleepy, rubbing his eyes in a pout when he said "Good mowning kookie" and damn the raven squealed will be an understatement...he literally hugged the life out of blonde.

"Say it one more time" he replied smiling widely...tae thought for a while not understanding anything in his sleep, but then it clicked him...he called the raven by nickname "I need to bath lemme go" tae whined not wanting the elder to see his redenned face.

"No I won't until u say it again"

"Okay...kookie can u plz let me go, coz I can't breathe" blonde replied getting out of the grip and running inside the bathroom. While jungkook smiled like the whipped man he is, forgetting tae slipped out of his grip.

"Muffin this is cheating, u can't run away like that" he whined stomping his feet.

"Shut up u big baby and go downstairs or I will complain prettymy" tae retorted as his lips curved into a smile Dumb muscle bunny

Like that, kook went down huffing angrily but still being happy becz of the nickname.

After 1 hr of doing their morning routine and having breakfast. All of them gathered in living area...as ji hyun told them about the places they will be visiting today. Everyone cheered and went inside their respective cars...just like they came from seashore to this house.

Evening came pretty quick as everyone enjoyed their day while visiting beautiful places and capturing the memories....indeed jungkook took many pics of tae, well sneakily.

Now they were heading to their next destination...four cars driving back to back. The place being amusement park, which none other than belonged to minho...they decided this place becz it will be great to end the day with fun.      

As they neared it, the park looked more beautiful under the fading daylight which is changing it's colours....slow waves hitting the shore quietly.

"Wow...I have visited so many amusement parks but never witnessed such beautiful scenery...I am already loving it" the blonde spoke with his mouth agape "Not more than u tho" kook replied chuckling.

"Aish u cheesebunny....u ruined my mood" tae rolled his eyes "I am literally tired of ur cheesy lines, ur annoying me since morning" he continued still eyeing outside, but the pink hue on his cheeks said otherwise.                                          

"But u love it...don't u muffin?" the raven said pinching blonde's cheek, while a bunny smile made it's way on his lips...tae giggled at his cuteness and they hopped down...going towards others.

"LET'S GO CUTIE HYUNGGGG" yeon screamed on top of his lungs, grabbing tae's hand and running inside.

"Hey hey...slow down u hyper human"  the elder of the two giggled...breathing heavily. "NO...U CAN'T GET TIRED THIS EARLY WE HAVE SO MANY RIDES TO GO FOR" yeon screamed again.                  

"Aish this kid is so loud" hobi said smacking yeonjun's head..."Don't u dare say that...let me remind u...u r the loudest here hoseok" the maknae teased knowingly not calling him hyung.

Hobi made a funny face, the tom n jerry duo began running after one another. "I sometimes doubt hobi's age" yoongi let out sighing...."Eye grandpa don't talk like ur age really suits u...coz u grumpy as fvck" jin replied and everyone laughed.

"Enough kids let's go in now...shall we?" jungkook said just like he is the eldest here...little did tae knew that the comment was just made for him to laugh...coz the raven loved the pretty but deep laugh which belonged to the blonde.

Laughing at the raventte's comment all of them headed in. While yoonji looked kinda down compared to others.

"Woahhh...it's so pretty...I am going to yeonie...I wanna ride that carousel" tae spoke pointing towards the ride and ran away as jimin and jin followed him.

All other's kinda got splitted...as some of them loved other rides....while jungkook followed tae like a lost puppy.

As other's were enjoying different rides....yoonji walked through the lane of stalls, admiring some cute stuff...and buying small accessories which she loved.                                                          

But she was getting uncomfortable as her senses indicated that someone is following or more probably keeping an eye. She being alone is more scary for her, but ignoring these thoughts she made herself drown in those beautiful things.

Yoonji kept walking, observing everything...but thoughts of certain person and his words clouded her mind, making her anxious all of a sudden.         

With teary eyes she went towards a lonesome place not thinking twice that it might be dangerous...she sat on a bench, letting her tears fall...no one was present there, not even guards as it was a garden made near the park.

She jolted up, when a presence was felt...averting her eyes to the man sitting next. "Pretty girls like u shouldn't roam around alone like this" he said as his face showed creepy smile...it was noticable as dim lights were present there. "Wh-o ar-e u?" she asked her mind freaking out.

"That doesn't matter girl, now does it?" he replied placing his filthy hands on her bare thighs...then one approaching her face.

"Do-n't touch me"

And the man started enjoying the reaction yoonji is giving...it will be more easy for him to do his work now.

But the next moment his hand which was placed on her face got twisted around...

"U really thought I am one of those girls huh?...who will get scared of ur useless scaring tricks" now that's what I call yoonji...as a smirk replaced her scary expressions taking that man by surprise....she got up and kicked his balls, making him wince in pain.                

"U motherfvcker really thought, u could try on me...and followed me till here...tsk tsk how dumb of u" she twisted his both hands grabbing them on his back and giving a kick on back of his kneecap...making him fall down on knees.

"Next time, if u dared to touch any girl just remember that I will cut that filthy hands of urs" she groaned banging his head on the side bench.                     

"please forgive me...I swear I will never even touch my wife from now on" he cried begging for mercy. "The fvck...u really out their being nasty when u have a wife...u bastard" one more kick landed on his face.

On the other side...as ji-hyun noticed that yoonji disappeared from the stall section, making her worridely call everyone to gather. She told yoonji is missing and her phone is off...that was probably becz her battery became dead. But surprisingly the first person to panic was hobi as he without a second thought ran towards the stalls...searching for her.

While yoongi smirked without minding her absence, why will he?...when he is the one who taught her how to fight.

Yoonie told everyone to calm down and wait for hobi....and other's who were still worried stood there kinda relaxed...knowing it won't be dificult for hobi to bring her back.

"YOONJI" the male screamed as soon as he saw her visible under the dim light...he searched everywhere and finally stopped near the garden area and found her. She averted her eyes towards the source of voice...feeling giddy all of a sudden coz the person she expected the least is there...all worried.

As hobi neared her, he saw the man kneeling down as blood flowed down from his head. "Please save me from this girl...I beg u, I swear I will never touch even myself" the creep begged in faltering voice.                                          

But hobi became angry as soon as he heard the word touch...and he started punching the man mercilessely. "Hoseok stop" she let out concern laced in her voice and he stopped breathing heavily.

She knelt down beside him "I am okay...let him go" she whispered and the next moment the sunshine male hugged her...and yoonji's heartbeat increased it's pace.                                                        

Taking the opportunity the creep ran away. The duo parted away from the hug....now standing up and walking towards others. But suddenly hobi's two arms caught yoonji...who fainted out if nowhere.

He carried her bridal style...practically ran, as worry took over him. As he approached others, everyone got shocked seeing yoonji in that state even yoongi. Hobi insisted other's to continue their fun...as he will take care of her, but yoonmin still joined him not wanting to leave her alone.

They went to a nearby hospital...the doctor said it was becz of anxiety and stress. And now hobi understood that he was also the reason of this....feeling guilty. She was awake after taking the tabs, hobi drove her to the house...while yoonmin tagged along.

Meanwhile those who were still at the park, started enjoying again. "Yeon-ah let's go" tae let out while pointing different rides....excited to have more fun.

"No No buttercup...u had enough fun" jungkook replied while averting his gaze towards blonde.

"Why not?...we just decided to stay for some more time" younger's happy expression changed to a sad one as he looked down.

This person is making me go crazy since morning...can he not be like this...I mean-

"Cutie hyung we are heading off to other rides" yeon replied and ran away with others following him. "Wait yeonie...are we both going home and not others?" tae asked jk with serious face.

Fvck now he looks more se-...jeon calm down

"I meant u had enough fun with others now it's my turn to take what's mine with me...only we two will go and have fun" jungkook replied with smiling and then winking afterwards...more like cutely.

This made tae's serious face stare at the raven in a lil bit shock. "Really?"

"Yepppp...now let's get going muffinnnn" the raventte replied acting all cute, as he did a V pose changing it to finger hearts the next second...while his smile never left his lips.

Even tho tae found it the cutest, he still got shy and looked down...giggling afterwards.

"Okay then what are we waiting for?...let's go" he replied dispalying his boxy smile...jungkook grabbed his hand and started dragging the beauty in white along with him. "Slow down jungkook...I can't walk this fast"

"I don't have a problem while carrying u muffin"

"Shut up...I will better walk"

And that's how they reached where raven wanted them to be. "WHAT" "DON'T TELL ME WE ARE GOING TO RIDE THIS...AIN'T NO WAY I AM JOINING U JEON" tae yelled....not ready to sit in that ride.

"Don't worry muffin...I have got u, u can hold my hand when it starts going up" jungkook said now dragging tae near the ride...the ride being Ferris Wheel, which looked pretty giant reflecting purplish pink lights....indeed it looked beautiful.

They sat in one of the cabins, as the doors got closed. "What happened muffin?" kook asked seeing his baby pout.

"I told u...u can hold my hand" he continued. "And don't u dare pout like that...while looking all babyish baby...u know the distance between u and me is not even one step, and this gap will be covered in next few seconds...as I will kiss that pout of urs...if u don't stop it".

"I will hit ur head if u did anything like that spiky" younger replied glaring all so cutely. "Uh huh getting brave, aren't we?" jk raised his one eyebrow kinda tilting his head, to capture the glaring cutie who looked down.

The reason tae looked down wasn't becz he was blushing or something, but becz he felt something moving up...and damn the ferris wheel started going up, leaving the ground.

Jungkook is holding tae's hand as his gaze now shifted towards the amazing view outside. But as his eyes landed back on tae he saw him shaking a bit...as few words left tae's mouth "I-I ha-ve aerophobia jungkook" he whispered stuttering...his breath started to become uneven.

But the next moment raven got up from his seat and sat next to him...as they were sitting face to face before.

"Shhh...just look at me, don't look down" he whispered caressing tae's cheeks. Jungkook pulled tae on his lap suddenly, making the younger yelp...but soon he got engulfed in two strong arms who were making soothing circles on his back, as blonde shuffled more closer in crook of elder's neck.

"Now breathe slowly muffin...and look at ur side instead of looking down" tae did as told...he slowly averted his eyes now capturing the beautiful scenery outside....lights near the seashore reflected in the calm sea, dark sky adoring itself with shining stars, while his heart made a calming sound.

Everything looked peaceful at this moment...he loved this feeling of watching the beautiful view as love of his life embraced him....the butterfly kisses kook left on his neck making him sigh in content.

Now at the house where they were staying, yoonmin got busy preparing dinner for others. Hobi was in his room pacing back and forth...debating if he should go to yoonji or not, coz after coming back both parted ways.              

"Shut it jhope...get ur ass out of this room and go to yoonji" muttering these words he headed towards her room.

Knocking on the door, he stood nervously biting his nails. As soon as he heard the reply 'come in', he opened the door hesitantly.                                        

Well jung exe stopped working coz, the sight in front if him is enough coz for it...yoonji applying lotion on her pale beautiful legs, as her body is covered with a purple nightwear....the small shorts contrasting the white skin perfectly.

She looked up thinking, it might be jimin or yoongi...but to her surprise she saw hobi standing all so handsomely in that white shirt and jeans outfit, as a chain complemented his neck...he is wearing the same clothes as before just removed his jacket...making his pretty but manly biceps visible.

"Umm...hi" hobi replied wiping his visible sweat of nervousness.

"Hi..."

"How are u feeling now?"

"I am fine, just got kinda worked up" she replied giving a tight lip smile. "I wanted to talk to u...about...about us" hobi said scratching his nape. "Ohh" was the only reply she thought of...and then gestured him to sit on her bed, making them face each other.

"When u fainted just a while ago, was it becz of me...I mean becz of the convo we had last night" he asked gaze fixed on yoonji...who became kinda shy. "Well umm...partly, but don't blame urself for it" she replied now eyes meeting with hobi.

"When yesterday I mentioned u about that frnd of mine, actually it wasn't my frnd who suffered but it was me"

This made hobi stare at her with so many emotions, which he himself doesn't know. "What!!"

"I had a male frnd in highschool, might say best frnd...but one day he started acting weird all of a sudden, touching me inappropriately...I let it slide at first but then he started doing it pretty often...once I got angry and told him not to do it, but instead he h-e broke our frndship and started bullying me...I wasn't brave back then to fight back so he kept doing it until that day when I-I almo-st got rap-" hobi suddenly embraced her as tears started flowing down from her eyes.

"It's okay...u don't need to tell further I understand" he replied as his one hand caressed her hairs.                                       

"I somehow saved myself that day and ran away...I told biggie everything, he was so furious and nearly killed that boy, he threatened him...after that he taught me different kinds of fighting techniques, but this incident made me hate men or boys...my fear disappeared but the hate remained...and that's why I"

"I am sorry yoonji...I am so sorry" hobi started crying too as he let go off her...he is angry at himself for acting so quick and not even letting her speak completely, all kinds of emotions are flowing through him...which made the tears fall automatically.

"It's not ur fault either, my words were harsh...but I regreted saying u all that as soon as I saw how hurt u were" she replied wiping his tears, him doing the same.                                                          

"And I fainted before, becz sometimes it happens, if I get flashbacks of the dark memories and it happened today as partly what u told me triggered it somehow...but plz don't blame urself" yoonji continued...as he nodded a bit, sliding the apology for some other time.

"Do we still have the chance then...coz I I really like u?" hobi asked...and she nodded smiling her gummy smile which resembled yoongi totally.

They stared at each other...eyes speaking louder than the words itself...the convo between those pair of orbs felt like...yoonji is asking questins while hobi replied through his eyes which showed a lot of feelings...

Will I be something?

You already are

Am I something?

You always were

And you still have time to be...

Little did they know....the minimini couple heard all the covo secretly and now are capturing the pics squealing internally.
___________________________________________
A/N:

Ayo ladies and gentleman I am back....sorry for the delayed update I was sick coz this bitchy cold decided to ruin my peaceful life🙄...but anyways back to point...this was more of yoonseok chapter than taekook as this two dummies needed to be united and next two chapters are pretty important for taekook so u will get tk in there🌚

Sorry for spamming with pics always...it's just that I litetally wanted to add all of tk pics in there😁😂

Spoiler not spoiler: someone is coming in next chap...new character whose hint I dropped in probably between the chap 15-20👀

Lmao I don't like to give big hints coz I love mystery....so enjoy struggling if u want to😂😁

Bye bye...hope u liked this chapter...do vote and comment plz😭
___________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 7.3K 26
Kim Taehyung, the youngest C.E.O. of The Kim's. Despite of being rich, smart, handsome like a greek god; still his life is full of pain & loneliness...
1M 48.3K 40
"You sure got the guts huh?" "P-Please spare me, Sir..." "Are you nuts? Everyone knows the rule, moron. If you touched my precious one time, I'll cut...
840K 56K 61
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Kim Taehyung's mother had chose a orphan boy named Jeon Jungkook for her son to get settled with, it was his choice to accept...
2.2M 138K 67
Worldwide superstar V had it all. He was young, rich, and famous - he got everything and anyone he wanted. But living the life of a high-profile play...