Innocence ✔

Par eyeswithoutherface

NOT IN THE EVENTS OF THE GAMES. Based on ''The Last Of Us'' And ''A Plague tale: Innocence.'' Young 16-year... Plus

Characters.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2- Amicia
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Story Help With The Author
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47- For Each Other
A Plague Tale: Innocence And The Last Of Us
Soundtrack And More
A Plague Tale: Requiem

Chapter 42

55 3 3
Par eyeswithoutherface

HUGO'S PERSPECTIVE

Gotta get away! I have to run! Run, Hugo! Run! I am never going back to Amicia! Never!

I ran as fast as I could go, Which was not that fast. 

I need to get away from Amicia! 

I never want to see her again! I am going to find a new sister! A Better one! A nicer one!

I panted as I ran into the fields, Ignoring Amicia's Pleading calls to me. 

I am not going to France! 

I dashed further into the field where the grass was taller than me, Amicia will never find me in here!

I tried to run faster in the fields, But I got tired. I frowned and put my hands on my knees, Looking to see if Amicia was around. 

All I saw were the trees, Bushes and the dark sky. 

Great! 

No Ami-

I heard a sound. 

Screeching. 

I jerked around and stood up, My put my hands on my head and tried to stop the ringing in my head, It hurt! 

Wait. 

My-

Rats. 

I sighed quietly and followed my senses to where My rats where, I stopped and whimpered when I found a cage full of screeching rats. 

I let out a whimper as Amicia's voice caught up to me, I turned around to find her standing not far from me, Panicked. 

Her eyes grew wide as I sent a glare at her. 

''Hugo! I'm so sorry- I-I- I am such a bad sister! Please, Hugo! I'm sorry!'' 

She pleaded, I ignored what she said. 

She froze as I turned around and faced the cage of rats, Raising my hand up to them. 

''NO! Hugo, Please! Stop! Stop! Please...Hugo!'' Amicia wailed, I shook my head and opened the cage with my hand, the rats bursting out and screeching around me. 

I turned around quickly and faced Amicia. 

She shook her head frantically. 

I raised my hand up to her. 

The rats dashed after her, I let out a small smile as she screamed. 

''NO! HUGO! STOP! STOP! PLEASE.....IT'S ME! STOP! I'M SORRY...'' 

She cried out to me and running away from my rats, I shook my head and continued to direct my rats towards her. There was nothing she could do. 

''No! No! You were mean to me! I am getting rid of you! I am not going to France! No!''

I yelled back, Amicia being cornered by a tree. 

I let out a smirk as I led my rats to her. 

I watched as they began to circle around her body, Slowly eating Amicia. 

''AHHH! NO! NO! HUGO, STOP IT! STOP IT!''

She yelled, I kept quiet and watched my rats destroy her. 

They almost covered Amicia's face when I froze. 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

138K 5K 33
Y/N L/N, an alone 16 year old in the apocalypse, trying to survive a world full of killers, thieves and infected. After losing his parents 4 years ag...
19.2K 378 49
in which hazel johnson faces many losses that lead to her love or in which, hazel is a special girl - in more ways than one - mature 18+ (idc how ol...
46 8 5
in which, Joel and Ella meet again 20 years later. but neither are how they remember one another, and both would rather be miles away from one anothe...
1.9K 70 19
*spoilers for A Plague Tale: A Requiem please don't read ahead if you don't like spoilers* It's been ten long years since that fateful day in front o...