My Prosperity

By hennysupremacy

The sequel to My Shawtyyy "Me or her" "I choose........ More

👩🏾‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏾
Slim
Tiny
A talk
The Dinner
Crazy ex?
Plottin
Spoiled
Choices
Guns
Pushed away
Valentine's day
🪓🪓
Wheelchair bound
Gunpoint
Confessions
Together again?
Dinner date
Weed and Kisses
YouTube
Cum on my gun
Custody
Feelings
Setup
Love?
Breakup
Mommy
Highspeed chase
Obituary
Fear?
Mary
Apology

Tiktok

3K 124 56
By hennysupremacy

Tiny's POV
The next day
Thursday, July 8th

"Hey nigga. Ouu gimme her" I said to Swiss. They came to visit me. He passed me the baby's and we walked in.

"Get the fuck outta my way. And change her. She stank" Bink said handing Swiss the baby bag and pushing him.

She walked in and sat on the couch. I closed the door and we did the same. I handed him Sakyri so he could change her.

"What's wrong witchu?" I asked bink. "Yo brother can't keep his dick in his fucking pants" she said mugging him while he laughed.

"Yall back to this?" I asked. "No. She thinks she's pregnant again" he said and started changing the baby.

"I don't think it. I know because I know my body dickhead" she said. "She been mad like this for the whole week. But refuses to take a pregnancy test" he said.

"Because I know you got me pregnant stupid" she said. "You really act like this wasn't a two person job" he said and I shook my head.

They're a mess. "Okay gimme" I said once he finished. I took her and started playing with her. She just giggled.

"It's not. You had one job and failed miserably" she said. "If you're really pregnant go take the test" he said.

She snatched them out the baby bag and got up. "Where the bathroom?" "Straight down to the right" I said as Sakyri started crying.

"Here" I said giving her to Swiss. "Where yo girl?" "Sleep." I said and he just nodded. "How y'all been? Cali treating y'all good?"

"Yep. I like it. Met some folks too" "glad to see y'all doing good then" I said. Bink came back with the tests and sat on the other side of me.

"Y'all gotta wait. And when they say positive I want some money" she said. "Ight I'll give you a G but if they're negative you owe me one" Swiss said and Bink nodded.

"Gimme her" Bink said reaching for her daughter. Sakyri scrunched her face up and laid her head on Swiss. "Oop" I said.

"That's why I can't stand her. She always wanna act stank around him. Girl I popped you outta my coochie" Bink said reaching over and poking her.

"Anyways you ever have that talk with slim?" He asked. "Yes" "speaking of y'all when's the next TikTok. Chile I'm invested in this series" Bink said.

"What TikTok?" I said. "The one you made. You know that sound that go who you with bitch my ex. Yeah that one"

My mouth hung open. I posted two of them. In the first one she was sleep. You couldn't see shit but the hickeys and my hand roaming her boy.

The other one was me arching and her behind me. Couldn't see her face either in that one. I made a two more and just never posted them.

The third one was of me kissing on her body. Fourth one was of my hand in her pants. Still couldn't see her face in none of them.

I just posted them shits as a joke. Not thinking about shit. "How you see them?" I asked. "They popped up on my for you page. They blew the fuck up"

"Say swear" "couple hunid thousand likes a piece. And they got over a million views." "Oh my. I can't delete them either"

"Why would you wanna?" "We're not together girl." "Why can't you?" Swiss asked. "I'm locked outta that account" I said and he started laughing.

"Why y'all not together? I thought by now y'all would figure this shit out" "it's so much. We gotta talk uhhh come on. Swiss we'll be back"

I got up and grabbed my keys. Bink followed and we ended up in my car. "Okay so what are we here for" "it's a lot of shit. I did a lot of shit" I said starting my car up.

"Well get to explaining" she said putting her seatbelt on. I put mine on and drove off.

As I drove around I explained everything. From start to end.

"You're stupid as fuck. You messed the shit up for yourself. You need to tell that girl and whatever happens happens. Not even finna cap though. If I was her I'd kill yo ass. Tiny that's so fucking wrong. It's not your fault but then again it is."

"I knowwww. Everyone keeps telling me the same shit" I stressed. "You needa tell her before she realizes she still has feelings for yo ass"

"Wait Whatchu mean?" Slim still got feelings for me? Nah. "That whole... she's my first love. She's always gonna have a hold on me. Is bullshit. And that's what she telling herself"

"How do you know?" "She keeps you around. The only thing that's stopping her from being with you is the love she has for her new girl. Trust when I say that she is not over you"

"But either way this ends badly. Because when I tell her what I did she's gonna hate me" "and that's your fault. Shouldn't have did it"

"Uhhh life is hard" "you made it like this. And when you tell her... if she beats the fuck out yo dumb ass you can't blame her. She has a right. Hell I would"

"We get it. But let me focus on the fact that she still likes me" I said. "Her problem is that she doesn't want to. She doesn't wanna still feel that way about you so she's tryna it out"

"And it's gonna work because she has a family. That's what she's gonna focus on. And that's also probably the real reason why she doesn't wanna fuck you nomo"

I smacked my lips. Chile that was some bomb ass sex. Don't get me wrong sex with kylah is good but with slim. Now that's. That's bomb as fuck.

Ouuu I just hope she don't see them damn TikToks.

"Yall talk?" Bink asked. "Yeah. We're friends I guess you could say." "Mmmmhhmm. How often y'all talk?" "Everyday" I said laughing.

"See even the concept of her keeping you as a friend is a sign. Girl if you did what you did to her to me. I wouldn't want nothing to do with you"

"Well she does" I said rolling my eyes. "Anyways I suggest you move on to that kylah girl. So that it won't hurt as bad when you tell slim. It's gonna hurt regardless because she trusted you. And saw you as someone who'd always have her back. This is gonna destroy that girl"

"Ughhh fuck my life" I said as my phone started ringing. I looked and sighed. "Speak of the devil" I said answering it.

"Iyonna fucking Jones" she said. "Hey Girll" I said. "You doing too much" "what I done did stink stink" "nah I'm finna share my location. Pull up so I can tell in yo face" "childish ass" I said as she hung up.

"Hmmm. See this coulda been a good friendship. Y'all woulda been the exes that everyone thought was still fucking. But in reality y'all are just good friends." Bink said.

"Shutup" I said and drove to slims location. She was at some warehouse and it wasn't too far. Literally up the street from wherever I was.

I pulled up and she immediately ran out and yanked my door open. I took my seatbelt off and she slid my seat back then sat sideways in my lap.

"Lookkkkk" she whined showing me her phone. It was the TikToks. Caught I guess. Ughhh. Why are the resurfacing now.

"Why the hell would you do that? You're so aggy I swear. And she fucking sent these to me. Ughhh we were in a good place and because of you shit is ruined" she ranted.

"Sorry" I said and she slapped me. "You get on my nerves" she said rolling her eyes. I know she just didn't slap me.

I couldn't pull her hair cause she had a bonnet on so I yanked her by the ear. "Stop fucking playing" I said. "If you wouldn't have posted them damn videos" she said making me yank harder.

"Oww okay I'm sorry" she said and I let go. "Stupid hoe" she said slapping me again. I yanked the bonnet off this time and pulled her hair.

She had a messy bun on top of her hair so it was easy to grip. "Stopppp I'm finna cry" she said leaning backwards.

"Why you got a bandage on your forehead?" I asked as she gripped my hands. "My shop got broken into and they smacked me with something. I hadda get three stitches. Oh and hey Bink"

"Yall a mess" Bink said shaking her head. "Damn what the police say?" I asked letting her go. "They investigating. They already questioned me and shit" she said fixing her hair and putting the bonnet back on.

"They take anything?" "Nope. It's a long story but I'm good everything's fine. I gotta get my shop fixed though"

"You saying shit like it's okay. Girl why are you so calm"

"You look good though where you going?" She asked turning and straddling my lap. Not her ignoring me. "Nowhere. I went out to my office early today" I said.

"Oh" she said. I just watched her eyes travel all over my face before I mushed her head. "See this is why I can't move on because you do the things you do" I said and she laughed.

"I was just looking" "I wAs JuSt lOoKiNg face ass" I said mocking her. "I'm just playing. But I'm for real mad about them videos. Delete them hoes"

"I can't I'm locked out of the account" and I lowkey don't want to. "Might as well had put my face in it. Everybody and they momma know that it was me"

"I thought you'd be mad" I said rubbing her thighs. "No because I was single when we did that. Still kinda is. But that's not the point. Oh and I told her about it"

"Oh" I said slowly sliding my hands to her ass. "You coulda told me" "you lucky Ian post other shit" "like what?"

I took out my phone and went to my recently deleted and showed her. Her eyes widened and she grabbed my phone.

"Why do you have these" she said. I shrugged and slid my hands in her pants. She had on some sweat pants so they were loose.

"Eww my face. When do you have the time to take these. You be like oh I'm drilling her shit lemme take a picture. Girl what. Ion even wanna play the videos"

I squeezed her ass and she laughed. "You always touching me. Keep yo hands to yourself" she said dropping the phone and removing my hands.

She picked the phone back up and continued to look. I unzipped her coat tryna see if she had a shirt on.

"Ouuuu" I said seeing that she ain't have a bra on. It was just a tank top and her nipples were poking. "No" she said not even looking at me.

I looked to the side at Bink. Low key forgetting she was even in the car. She shook her head and pulled her phone out.

I laughed then moved my hands up to Slim's boobs. I squeezed them started playing with her rings. "See this is why I can never just come see you."

"You act like I put my mouth on them or something" I said now putting my hands under the tank top. "Oh my- girl this is my literal pussy just out on display"

"Sorry" "I'm leaving. Delete these" she said moving my hands and handing me the phone. "Gimme a kiss" i said.

"No. Fuck you" she said getting off me. I smacked her ass. She turned around quick and slapped me then took off running.

"Ouuu I can't stand her" I said. "Chile Youn know Whatchu want" Bink said. "I do. I just can't have what I want. So imma move on to the next best thing"

"That's foul as fuck. You're forcing yourself to be with that girl because you can't have slim" "I'm not forcing it" I said closing my door and pulling off.

"I actually wanna be with kylah. It's just hard to let slim go. Like I can truly see myself with kylah. Its just something in me that don't wanna leave slim alone"

"Is kylah even your girlfriend?" "Nope. But I plan on asking her next week on our trip. It's selfish but I'm not letting kylah go either"

"You need to tell slim and let her go." "Stop telling me shit I know" "do it then" "fuck you" "fuck you too bitch" she said as her phone started ringing.

"Whatchu want fuckboy?" She said. "These shits say positive" I heard Swiss say. "I fucking knew it. Ughhh it's always some shit witchu. You can never do shit right." She said.

"How you fussing me out cause you pregnant?" "Fuck you" she said as tears ran down her face. Lawd help her.

"Kiari stop crying. Damn." "I'm literally pregnant again Saylin. You dummy." "So you'll be alright" "keep your dick the fuck outta me bitch" she said and hung the phone up.

Straight people problems. "What's so wrong with a baby?" I asked. "Ion want another baby right now." "You gon kill it?"

"No. Saylin would kill me if I did. It's just too fucking soon for another one. And I don't wanna go through that pain again"

"My pregnancy with Sakyri was painful. I love that little girl to death but ion wanna go through that shit again. Not one day outta my second and third trimester was I not aching. The shit was terrible. Ion want that again."

"It could be different this time" I said. "True but I still don't want it" she said as I pulled up at my house. We got out and walked back in.

Jay'Lani was in here and Kylah was awake. I walked into the kitchen where kylah was. "Hey baby" I said tryna kiss her. She mushed my head and walked around me.

I smacked my lips and pulled her into me. "Moveeee" "I still can't get a kiss?" "No now move so I can fix my food"

I gripped her ass and she sighed then removed my hands. "Leave me alone Iyonna" I huffed and walked to where Jay'Lani was standing.

She was one the phone and I wanted to be nosy. "Put it on speaker" I said. It was clear that whoever it was was yelling.

She did and put it on the table. "Jay'Lani imma fucking kill him. Come get your son for real. I'm this close from beating his ass yo" Asjah yelled.

"Asjah you better not" "then come get your fucking child. I'm so done with his ass. He destroyed my fucking kitchen. Threw juice on my white carpet. Yes he went In the room I told him not to multiple times. And I swear if he throw one more damn temper tantrum imma go get my belt. The threats ain't working no more. I'm really gonna whoop his ass"

"Okay I'm on my way" Jay'Lani said then all of a sudden we hear loud cries. "Oh my- bruh sit yo ass down. Look you done busted yo damn lip."

"Put him in the corner" "it don't work no more. Bruh come home" "I'm coming okayyy." It went quiet then you heard a lot of movements.

"Fuck this shit I'm beating his ass" she said. "Asjah no" "fuck up" she said and hung the phone up. "Well that was interesting" I said.

"He's always my child when he do something bad. Mmcht he don't get that shit from me. And she better not fucking whoop him either" she said picking her keys up.

"Wait I want an update" I wanna know what the lil fucker did. "No" she said and left. How she just gon leave me hanging.

I was on season one episode twenty-three. Ughhh. Time to go play with this other lil fucker.

———————————————

Okay it's time to wrap this up😗 this was a filler or whatever the fuck they called🙄

I wanna end it but like it's only 20ish chapters so far and the other one had like 60ish..... imma try to at least hit 35

Oh yeah just a psa.... I'm back on my bs and y'all gone hate me for the ending😘😘 ILY2❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 584 11
Lover/Broken/Romantic/Drama/Disappointed
10.7K 571 19
a 18 year old in highschool has extreme issues. she finally decided to talk to someone and let all of this weight off of her. she decided to go to a...
6.1K 131 22
A one night stand can lead to love , friendships , hate , death and more ... read trust me it's good .
32.7K 1K 22
"I'm gone and I promise you'll never see me again."