Revenge.

By Kidrauhlin5sos

Brianna was ugly. But what happens when she leaves to Melbourne and comes back to be an stunning woman. She w... More

Flashbacks.
Determined.
Stalking?
Party.
"My name is-"
Shopping & Nightmares.
Secrets spilled.
Good times.
Closer.
Found out.
Heated.
Abusive.
Commotion.
A friend?
Rude boy.
Hate.
Friends.
Imperfect.
Mistakes.
Lemons

Fairy-tales.

667 14 6
By Kidrauhlin5sos

I lifted my head up slowly, blinking hard; trying to get my eyes to adjust to the bright light. I looked to the side, empty bed. I got up slowly stomping my foot as I did so. I rubbed my eyes slowly as I opened the door. Everything was quiet, too quiet.

I waddled my way over to the lounge room. I gazed over to everyone as they were all so quiet and unusual. My friends were here, Tyler was here, even Emmanuel! What is going on?

“Come sit down, Brianna.” Alejandra suggested gloomily as she patted the seat next to her.

“What’s going on?” I mumbled, unhurriedly walking over to my friend. I was troubled.

“Where is John?” I furrowed my eyebrows, speaking firm.

Everyone gave each other a look.

“What happened to John?” I started to rise, but Melody held me down.

Tyler had a mischievous/playful look, which I quite didn’t understand. I stared at everyone that was there.

“CAN SOMEONE TELL ME?!” I yelled wrapping my arms around me self, huffing.

“Okay, calm down.” Jessica started as she sat next to Emmanuel.

“John, John… Had a heart attack Brianna, and he didn’t make it.” Jessica explained.

I gasped, putting my hand up to my mouth.

“Oh my God!” I cried. Everyone was just looking at me.

“Oh my God,  John. When? How? Why didn’t you guys wake me up?” I questioned in a breath as I sobbed. I was crying in the second. Tears gushing out my eyes. I was making these retarded sounds even. How could he have died, he promised me he wouldn’t leave me. Why would he just die out of nowhere! He didn’t even say bye to me. I bit my lip, continuing to sob.

“HOW? When?” I shouted.

I heard the door open, as I got up. I was weeping and crying. Melody made me sit down.

I lay my head down on the armrest of the couch and bawled my eyes out. I closed my eyes as I continued to weep.

A few minutes later I opened my eyes and everyone was standing up.

“What the fuck is wrong with you retards?” I shouted madly, tears leaking down my face.

I sat up and turned around my head over to the kitchen. John was standing there looking at everyone awfully.

I blinked hard again, to see that I wasn’t dreaming. I ran towards him as I threw my arms around him.

“Oh lord, I thought you had died. I thought you left me and you hadn’t even said goodbye! Thank god you didn’t die…” I cried into his shoulder as he slowly wrapped his arms around my waist.

“You guys suck balls! I told you guys to make a joke while I’m out, couldn’t you guys think of anything better?” John hissed as I turned around, wiping my eyes.

“Sorry Brianna!” They all said, turn by turn.

“Happy BIRTHDAY!!” They all screamed in unison as I couldn’t help my laugh.

It was my birthday and I had forgotten all about it!

“Oh, I forgot all about it!” I smiled, my face looked like Yoda. They all came to hug me.

“I look too dressed up.” I whined as I looked at myself in the mirror.

We were going out to a club and the girls decided to dress me up and all. I look like a freaking Dorito.

“No you don’t. You look so hot, I’d root ya.” Melody giggled as she chewed her gum like a cow.

“I’m serious, you look beautiful. The moment John lays eyes on you, something will be rising.” Jessica snorted as she covered her mouth, cracking up. I joined her, we all laughed like retards.

I finally stopped, throwing a clip over to her. “Faggot.” I said amusingly.

I looked at myself again. I was wearing a red tight dress that came to my thigh; it hung onto all my curves. I had my hair done straight with a few large locks; my make-up was really nice, thanks to Alejandra. I decided to wear black pumps with a black clutch. I actually looked great.

“You guys look hot!” I winked at them as I checked them out.

Alejandra has chosen to wear a blue dress that was short at the front and long at the back. Her hair was straightened, she looked gorgeous.

Jessica wore a purple dress, skanky purple dress. Her hair was curled, but she looked beautiful.

Melody wore a black dress that was thigh length. It was like mine but black. Her hair was tied up into a messy bun. She also looked beautiful.

“So you guys ready?” Alejandra yawned as she picked up her purse.

“Yeah.” We all said in unison as we grabbed our coats.

We were all so used to the Melbourne weather, so we always brought jackets.

We arrived at the club as we went through security. The loud music rang through my ears as I already felt hype. I wanted to get wasted tonight; I mean it’s my birthday. Why not? And I wasn’t driving we hired chauffers.

“IT’S SO PACKED! HOW WILL WE FIND SEATS?” I screamed over the loud music.

“WE GOT IT SORTED!” Jessica screamed just as the music turned quiet and everyone looked over to us. She blushed a bright shade of pink as I held in a laugh.

John took my hand and led us over to a table that had a sign saying ‘Reserved’. So they reserved a table. Smart.

We placed our jackets and bags onto the seats and sat down.

Melody grabbed my hand. “No sitting down tonight.” She giggled.

I pointed to the bags signalling John to look after them. He gave me a nod.

We made our way over to the dance floor, getting many wolf whistles. I wasn’t used to it to be very honest.

Beauty and a Beat came on and I was already fist pumping. I was singing along as Alejandra grabbed my hands and we boogied.

“BODY ROCKKK!” I sang loudly as I body rocked on to someone.

The guy already had his hands all over me as I backed off. I turned around, nice. He was gorgeous.

I glanced over to John as he was fuming. You couldn’t see the steam coming out of his ears, but I’m sure there was. I cackled as I kept grinding on the guy. I liked seeing John jealous. I glanced back at John, Tyler was holding him down. And may I add, Tyler looked stunning. If he wanted he could get any girl he wanted in this whole club.

I drifted away from the guy who was named Marc and scooted over to my own friends.

“He is smoking mami.”Alejandra whispered as she glanced back over to him. I couldn’t help but laugh.

“Watch and learn babe.” I shook my head as I walked over to him. I grabbed his hand and led him back to my friends.

“This is my friend, she thinks you are sexy. So will you guys just, you know, talk and stuff.” I spoke as I pointed over to Alejandra who was by now red.

They started to talk as Jessica, Melody and I kept dancing. ‘My Pony’ just started and I was ready to dance all slow and sexual.

The song finished and I was thirsty as fuck. I made my way over to the bar.

“What may I get you, love?” The bartender screamed over the music.

I thought a lot, I mean, I’m not a drinker.

“A lot of people like a cherry or peach vodka…  I could hit you up with one of those.” The bartender suggested, smiling afterwards.

“Yeah, why not.” I grinned as I sat down on the stool. Placing my elbows onto the bench, waiting patiently. Moments later I had the drink in my hand. It was actually nice. “Thank you.” I nodded as I slithered next to John.

“Hey hey.” I sang as I plopped onto his lap. He turned me around so my back was against his chest; he wrapped his arms around me as he kissed my neck softly. I let out a shaky breath. I don’t think he knew what he does to me. He breathed onto my neck, sending tingles throughout my body. I let out a soft groan, shifting on his lap. I honestly had to get off his lap, or I will pounce on him right then and there.

I bent over and wobbled over to the spot next to him.

“Why’d you get off?” John murmured, staring into my eyes. I licked my lips.

He didn’t break eye contact, neither did I.

“I feel the sexual tension…” Jessica snorted as I gaped at her.

She wrecked the damn moment. She started laughing as she sat down in front of us. The way John was staring at her had to be deadly.

“Where is Emman?” She asked gazing into the crowd, trying to ignore John’s deadly stares. I held in a laugh.

“He went looking for you.” John grunted as he looked at her again.

“I think I should, uh.” She pointed to the dance floor. “Go.” Continuing she left the table.

It went silent again, John moved his body to the side and he looked over to me again.

This is so awkward, oh lord. I shifted my body to the side also and looked at him.

“You didn’t answer my question…” He bit his lip.

“Why do you think I got off?” I giggled, staring at him.

John had his hair spiked up; the front. He was wearing a white dress shirt, which showed off his muscular torso. He rocked it with a pair of black skinny jeans and red vans. He was a sex appeal.

“Hello?” His hand moved in front of mine, waving.

“Sorry.” I blushed as I looked down. I think his intention was to get me to embarrass myself.

“Well, I don’t know... Why don’t you answer it for me?” He suggested as he shifted closer to me.

“Maybe because you drive me nuts and I feel so hot when I sit next to you, you’re too sexy.” I blurted out as I went another level of red. Oh my god! Why did I just say it out loud?

He grinned as he stared at my eyes again. “Stop staring at me like that!” I groaned putting my back against the sofa. He scooted next to me as he hugged my waist, bringing his head to the crook of my neck, again. He started to kiss my neck again as I felt tingles throughout my body. I let out a small moan. He held onto my ass, slowly he lifted me onto his lap. This time I kissed his neck, sucking hard, as he gripped my ass. He groaned into my hair as I straddled him. I shivered. I then slowly moved to his lips, he easily gave access. It got heated pretty quickly. I felt something hard underneath me, I snorted. I purposely shifted myself on his groin area.  He let out another groan. I smiled into his lips as he bit my lip. In return I pinched his belly.

“Get a room.” Tyler said, totally grossed out. I broke apart from John, breathing heavy. He smiled to me as he was also breathing heavy.

I leaned my forehead onto his, he closed his eyes, I did also.

Today was actually one the best days, I was happy.

Even If it didn’t start all so great, it finished great. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

840 22 19
A beautiful girl moves to California to escape an abusive Father and boyfriend who treat her like trash. She packs up and moves to stay with her frie...
223K 7.3K 29
BOOK ONE. #WATTYS2019 She only just began to come to terms with someone permanently leaving her life; she wasn't expecting someone to walk in and st...
431K 13.4K 30
I want a revenge to Jace Williams the school bad boy who reject my confession and humiliate me in front of everybody. I want to break his heart for w...
7.1K 84 22
A freshman at college Carla just moved to London alone. She left her family and friends back home in Croatia and is trying to adjust to the new envio...