《G O O D B Y E 》GOJO S. x REA...

By cvsmix_plvto

《AM I GOING CRAZY?》 《WOULD I EVEN KNOW?》 《AM I RIGHT BACK WHERE I STARTED FOURTEEN YEARS AGO?》 《WANNA GUESS T... More

《DISCLAIMER》
《O N E》
《T W O》
《T H R E E》
《F O U R》
《F I V E 》
《S I X》
《S E V E N》
《E I G H T》
《N I N E》
《T E N》
《E L E V E N》
《T W E L V E》
《T H I R T E E N》
《F I F T E E N》
《S I X T E E N》
《S E V E N T E E N》
《E I G H T E E N》
《N I N E T E E N》
《T W E N T Y》
《T W E N T Y - O N E》
《T W E N T Y - T W O》
《T W E N T Y - T H R E E》
《T W E N T Y - F O U R》
《T W E N T Y - F I V E》
《T W E N T Y - S I X》
《T W E N T Y - S E V E N》
《T W E N T Y - E I G H T》
UPDATE
《T W E N T Y - N I N E》
《T H I R T Y》
《T H I R T Y - O N E》
《T H I R T Y - T W O》
《T H I R T Y - T H R E E》
《T H I R T Y - F O U R》
《T H I R T Y - F I V E》
《T H I R T Y - S I X: S E M I - F I N A L》
《T H I R T Y - S E V E N: F I N A L》
《E P I L O G U E》
《ANNOUNCEMENT》
《ANNOUNCEMENT PT.2 》
sequel announcement

《F O U R T E E N》

5.5K 254 120
By cvsmix_plvto

《CHAPTER FOURTEEN》

《WARNINGS: MILD VIOLENCE, Y/N AND SHOTA BEING SIBLINGS

      "COME ALONG!” Gojo clapped his hands, bouncing into the classroom. “We’re doing something different today!”

“I thought you said we were training?” Gen muttered, his cheek pressed against his fist. 

“Well, things have changed,” Gojo said. “Today, we’re going to be observing.”

“Observing?” Kugisaki repeated. “What?”

“You’ll see,” He said, grinning. “Let’s go!”

The students sighed, following after their white-haired teacher. Gojo led them outside, towards the courtyard. Kugisaki shivered, pulling her coat around her tighter. 

“Why are we outside? It’s too cold for this!” She whined. 

“Because,” Gojo said. “We’re going to be watching Y/n and Shota.”

“Huh?” Itadori said. Gojo pointed down to the concrete platform, where they would train when the weather was warm. 

Y/n walked forward, slipping the hoodie she wore over her head. She kicked her shoes off, leaving her in a sports bra, and a pair of spadex shorts. She rolled her shoulders around, watching her brother do the same. 

“They’re barely wearing anything!” Gen said. “They’re gonna freakin’ freeze out here!”

“Don’t worry,” Gojo assured. “They’re used to this kind of weather. This is an old form of martial arts, a specialty of their clan. Using the cold weather builds strength in your lungs. Ever notice how you can get breathless faster in the winter? That’s why they both have such high stamina. They used the cold weather to expand their lungs. However, if you or I would try this, we could be seriously hurt. It takes a lot of practice, which is why it’s considered a very advanced art.”

There was a brief moment in which the two siblings bowed to each other. Shota raised his hands up, blocking her hits with ease. He stepped back, grabbing her wrist as he yanked her forward. She ducked under his arm, elbowing him in the side. He swiped her feet from under her, knocking her onto her back. She put her palms beside her head, arching her back as she kicked him in the stomach. He stumbled back as she jumped onto her feet. 

He punched her in the side, then in the jaw, raising his leg to hit her opposite side. She knocked his hand away, grabbing his wrist and twisting it behind him. He twisted with her, elbowing her in the face before breaking his grip. She kicked him once, ducking under his arm before twisting and kicking him again. They both raised their hands up. 

“Shota’s kicking her ass,” Gen mumbled. 

“He’s more experienced in hand-to-hand combat than she is. Y/n uses her technique and weapons more than she does her hands,” Gojo said. “So in this case, yeah. Shota has her beat in raw strength.”

He knocked her back onto the ground. She hooked her leg behind his head as he was bent over, swiping his feet with the other. His head bashed against the ground as she rolled onto her feet. He jumped up as she ran forward. He hooked his arms over hers as she tried to flip him over. He, however, flipped her, slamming her back on the ground. Her face twisted in pain as she jerked her head away, narrowly missing his fist. 

She angled her hips, kicking him back just far enough to slip her leg up. Her legs wrapped around his neck as she pushed him back. He rolled to the side, hooking his ankles around her throat. 

“Um...should we step in?” Kugisaki asked.

“One of them will tap out,” Gojo said. 

“They’re not tapping out,” Fushiguro mumbled. 

“They’re gonna pass out,” Itadori said. 

“Give it a second.”

Y/n’s hand slapped on the ground. They released each other at the same time, both gasping. They rolled onto their feet, facing each other once more as they panted. 

Shota raised his arms, blocking Y/n’s hands. He kicked her side, but she blocked it. She kicked his arms, making him drop them. He caught her wrist, bringing her arm down as she raised her other arm, blocking the hit he tried to land on her jaw. He hit her neck instead, twisting around her body in a fluid motion. She tried to spin with him, but he placed a hand on her chest, knocking her onto the ground. He pinned her down, one knee on her forearm, with her arm pulled up to his chest, twisted at an odd angle. 

“Ow, you fucking bastard!” They heard her shout. 

Shota laughed. “Tap out!”

“Nggh, screw you! OW! OW!”

“Come on, bun,” He said, twisting her arm, adding pressure to his knee which was over her pressure point. 

“OKAY! OKAY!”

He laughed as he released her, standing to his feet. She jumped onto her feet, gasping and ducking as he swung his leg over her head. She stumbled back. He gave her no time to raise her hands up before he was hitting her in the nose, causing her head to jerk back. 

She punched him in the stomach, causing him to double over. He raised his head as she grabbed the sides of his neck, slamming her knee into his face. He stumbled back as she spun, kicking him again in the jaw. He fell back, blood now pouring from his nose as well. 

“Fucker!” He yelled, cupping his face. 

“I wasn’t ready, dickhead!” She yelled, kicking him in the stomach. 

“Hey! Hey! I tapped, bitch!”

“I don’t give a shit!”

Shota took the hand she extended, pulling him onto his feet. Both of their chests rose and fell, breaths coming out in white puffs in the icy air. They took a second to catch their breaths.

“Cold?” He grinned, watching her jaw begin to tremble.

“S-Shut up and end it!”

They both bowed to each other before racing to the sides, grabbing their hoodies. Y/n shoved it over her head before shoving her feet into her shoes. He did the same, running towards the stairs. She dashed towards them, both of them racing up them. 

“Move, move, move!” Shota laughed. “Last one inside has to sit outside! And no techniques!”

“You son of a bitch!” She laughed, chasing after him. “You can warm yourself up! I can’t!”

“That sounds like a personal problem! You better kick ass up there, then!” He said. She pushed him, making him yell after her. 

“Cheater!”

“All's fair in love and war!”

She ran over the top of the stairs, her laughter filling the air. The four teenagers watched her look over her shoulder, her lips pulled in a smile. Shota chased after her, and they turned to watch them race towards the school. Y/n ran inside, sliding on the floor before scrambling to slam the door shut. 

“YOU BITCH!”

“WARM UP OUTSIDE, ASSHOLE! THIS IS PAYBACK FOR ALWAYS LOCKING ME OUTSIDE!”

“IT WAS ONE TIME!”

“YOU DID IT EVERY TIME!”

“Y/n!” He whined, pounding on the door.

“Shota!” She mimicked. 

“Don’t you love your Nii-san!?”

“Tough love!”

“Y/n!!”

《CHAPTER FOURTEEN: END》
《IMAGE NOT MINE》

《This book came out 6 days ago and has already got 3k reads. You guys are too much 😩👑🙇‍♀️》

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 679 30
Just a rant book... nothing more or nothing less. You can agree or disagree but remember, these are opinions and facts stated in the manga itself. A...
116 3 6
A curse that never would meet the embrace of death, bonds with lonely girl in a moment of desperate, give to each other a bit more of will to live...
1.3M 77.4K 54
▃▃▃▃▃ "i'm sorry, sukuna. this was inevitable after all". ╔═══════ in which gojō kiyo attempts ...
115K 3.3K 32
A collection of Gojo x Sukuna Oneshots. Contains manga spoilers! 1. Sealed (2,489 words) 2 - 11. Curse Within Gojo series (36,322 words) 12 - 20. The...