Sake and Sweat: Yakuza Boy On...

By MaddieCakesx3

A few sensual scenarios between your favorite Yakuza Boy and his wife. There will also be one shots for some... More

All Tied Up (Yuji and Maggie)
Ice Breaker (Nala & Kida)
Trust (Gianna & Toshiro)
House Call (Yumiro)
Remembering (Maggie & Yuji)
Helping Hand (Ryeo and Natalee)
Sweet Escape (Yuji and Maggie)
Listening Skills (Kida and Nala)
Fatherly Advice (Yuji & Ryeo)
Crush Culture (Ryeo & Natalee)
Buddie System (Kida and Yuji)
For a Friend (Yumiro)
Slipping (Nala & Kida)
Uncomfortable (Yuji & Maggie)
Staking Claims (Gianna and Toshiro)
The Talk (Yuji and Maggie)
New (Maggie & Yuji)
The Good Doctor (Yumiro x Reader)
No Games (Kida and Nala)
Closet Creep (Gianna & Toshiro)
The Good Doctor (Sneak Peek)
Quiet Mouths, Still Mouths (Yuji & Maggie)
The Good Doctor Pt. 2 (Yumiro x Reader)
The Good Doctor Pt.3 (Yumiro x Reader)
The Good Doctor Pt. 4 (Yumiro x Reader)
The Good Doctor Pt. 5 (Yumiro x Reader)
Hands All Over (Yuji & Maggie)
Requests are OPEN again
A Conflict of Interest (Natalee & Ryeo)
Giddyup (Nala & Kida)
Hereditary (Yuji & Ryeo)
Exchange (Yuji & Maggie)
Milk & Honey (Yuji & Maggie)
Strange Encounters (Yumiro x Reader)
Pieces (Yuji & Maggie)
Pieces (Pt.2) [Yuji & Maggie]
Strange Encounters (pt.2) Yumiro x Reader
Then It's a Date (Gianna & Toshiro)
For my son (Ryeo & Maggie)
Pieces (Pt.3) [Yuji & Maggie]
Then It's A Date (Gianna & Toshiro)
Strange Encounters Pt.4 (Yumiro x Reader)
Nerve (Yuji & Maggie)
Switch (Yuji & Maggie)
Lover Boy (Kida & Nala)
Sorry (Kida & Nala)
Giving (Yuji & Maggie)
Lovers in Japan (Yumiro x Reader)
Lovers In Japan (Yumiro x Reader) Pt.2
Movies (Yuji & Maggie)
Hard Feelings
Kiss it Better (Yuji & Maggie)
Concentration (Yumiro x Reader)
Touch (Kida & Nala)
Homecoming (Maggie & Yuji)
Funny People (Kida & Yuji)
Hard Feelings (Pt.2)
Hard Feelings (Pt.3)

Strange Encounters Pt.3 (Yumiro x Reader)

1.5K 45 6
By MaddieCakesx3

I think I've kept everyone waiting long enough

Let's get right into it then ~

(Yumiro's POV)

Ah.

The feeling. The pull.

There was a nagging feeling telling me that I needed to be in attendance tonight and look what had just fallen into my lap. I'd seen thousands of faces in my lifetime and on rare occasions, I committed them to memory. She was one of them and from the look on her face... I had made quite the impression.

I bowed in their direction and straightened myself up while I nursed the bourbon in my glass. She wasn't alone. A young woman that looked to be close in age with her was discussing art with two socialites and I looked on, silently. My lost little lamb was still awestruck.. I was paying her very close attention out of the corner of my eye but everyone else was engrossed in conversations. The dark, hard liquid moved past my lips and I gave the woman my full attention. She was clutching her plate of finger food with both hands and looking at her feet.

Her friend nudged her with her elbow and she straightened up quickly, forcing a smile that made her eyes crinkle..

"Yes. We're in our final year of school. The amount of studying we do is insane. Yes, of course. My average is an A minus but my friend is a straight A student. We're just looking for sponsors so that we don't have to stress about the Masters programs."
Her friend told the small group of people that we're huddled around.

I downed the rest of my drink and deposited the glass on the end of one of the nearby tables. I buried both my hands in the pockets of my slacks and approached the young lady that seemed to be frozen.

"Are you a person of little words or are you just socially awkward?"
I asked bluntly.

The people around us stopped talking, waiting for her response. Her smile fell and she placed her plate aside.
"That's not very nice to say. I think I like to listen more than I like to interrupt." Was her response.

I nodded.
"Good answer. But first impressions on everything. How do you hope to secure academic funding in a place like this if you're not going to introduce yourself? Tell us about yourself. Your friend probably does all the talking for the both of you. How... unfortunate."
I added.

Her lips parted and her eyes darted to all the people that had stopped to ease drop. She sighed and nodded.
"My name is Y/N. I'm a Biology major and I currently have two scholarships. Although I am grateful for the funding, I still have to pick up a part time job to keep up with expenses. I've balanced my job and my academic life well so far but any financial help would be appreciated. Tuition is set to increase by 551,000 yen after next year which is when the Master's program starts. With the funding, I could devote my time strictly to my studies and cut the amount of time I would need to work at my job."

A few people murmured replies and nodded their heads but nobody made a move to offer their help.

Her friend looked at her and then everybody else.
"We have big plans for our futures and hope that someone will extend their aid to us before the night is over."

I assessed the women from head to toe.. They looked very nice. I wasn't the only one that followed my train of thought because I didn't have to look for long before I saw the hungry looks in the eyes of some of patrons... Men and women alike.. Nothing in this world was free and money was something that would cost them.. The young lady's exchanged looks with each other and a man stepped forward with neatly trimmed black hair. He extended a card out to the both of them, licking his lips as he did.
He was brief and to the point with his proposal stating that would be happy to wire money to their accounts if they joined him on his next business excursion. A women with long blonde hair and a silver cocktail dress said that money wouldn't be an issue if they agreed to be her live in secretary/personal assistant.

A few of the passers by left quietly in search of their own bed warmers..

I extended my hand to the little deer in headlights.
"Would you join me for a drink? I'd like to know more about your academic plans and endeavors."

She looked at her friend, then back at my hand before taking it.
"S-sure. I think I need a drink. Thank you."

Her friend exchanged hushed words with her and gave me a pointed look.
"I'll be right here. Right here. Just in case you need me."
She told her.

I guided her through the throng of people with my hand on the small of her back. We didn't say a word to each other until we reached an empty table next to one of the bar set ups. She thanked me when I pulled out her seat and I told her that I would be back with our drinks. I sat her drink down first then took the seat opposite her. She didn't touch it, her eyes lingered on it for a while before she gave me her full attention.

"What else would you like to know?"
She asked.

I locked eyes with her and smiled.
"What are you doing in a place like this, Bambi?"

She scrunched up her nose and furrowed her eyebrows.
"Bambi? That's not my name."

I shrugged.
"You're just like a deer in the headlights. A frightened, small animal. There is an American film with a deer. Bambi."

She didn't say anything and still had not taken a sip of her drink.
Interesting...

"You said you needed a drink but I have yet to see you drink it. Are you feeling ok? This experience must have you very shaken up..."
I implored.

She shook her head.
"You may have slipped something into it. I'm not that naïve.."

I cocked my head to the side and stroked my chin.
"Yet, here you are in a place like this. So far from home.."

She gave me a defeated look.
"Am.. Am I going to have to sleep with you?"

I cocked a brow.
"Do you want to sleep with me?"

Her eyes widened and she pushed her drink away.
"Yumiro... is there something you want to say to me? Why did you bring me over here?"

I took a sip of my drink, never taking my eyes away from her and relaxed in my seat. I reached into my pocket and placed my wallet on the table.
"I want to talk about funding your academic plans. I'm curious to see what kind of women you will become after securing these degrees... among other things."

Bambi looked skeptical but that was to be expected.
I was serious about funding her. I didn't need to lie nor do I want to. Lying was weakness and it was always better be straightforward with everything in life regardless of the outcome...

"I mean.. you're attractive but I.. I've never done something like this before.. I rarely do things like this at all."
She rushed out, motioning to everything around her.

Cute.

"We can go at whatever pace is the most comfortable for you. I'm willing to supply the money.. But nothing is free. You understand that."

She nodded.
"I won't accept the terms unless there are legal documents involved. You could have festering STDs or try to dodge me after the deed is done. How do I know for certain that I will receive payments without retaliation?"

My eyes widened and I grinned.
Smart woman.

I pulled out my phone and went to one of my banking apps.
"What's your routing number, Bambi?"

She gave me a weird look before retrieving her own phone. She looked like she was searching for something. A few minutes later she started calling out a string of numbers. We stared each other down before I hit a an icon on my phones screen. Her phone buzzed shortly after and her eyes were the widest I had ever seen them.

"Oh my god.."
she whispered in disbelief.

I placed my phone back into my pocket.
"I'll have those legal documents sent to your email or mailing address within the next three days. I'm going to have so much .. fun.. with you, Bambi. Show me what 132,000 yen is worth. Make this worth my while.."

After that night, we didn't see each other again for four days. She was brave..

"So you didn't take my money in run? Hmmm."
I joked, leaning on the door frame of my modern home.

She was wearing a cream colored top, her braided hair was pulled back into a ponytail and light wash jeans covered her legs. Simple flats adorned her feet and she gave me a determined look when I opened the door for her.

I had locked the door and turned around to find her stripping out of her clothes. A matching pink and gold bra and panty set covered her private areas.

"Let me make it worth your while.."
She spoke confidently but the shaking of her outstretched hand told me otherwise.

I closed the distance between us and when I was standing directly in front of her, I leaned in so close that I could feel her breath on my cheek. I caressed her arms, collarbone and waist.
"You already have. There's something about you. Interesting.."

Without another word, I scooped her into my arms and made the journey to my bedroom. I could feel her eyes on my the entire time. After I laid her on my silk sheets, I started to press hard kisses against the column of her throat. She gasped and clutched my shirt. I pulled back to see her face and to my surprise, she pressed her lips firmly against mine. She was full of surprises it seemed. I felt her fingers running through my hair and groaned when she clutched the hair at the nape of my neck.

After kissing and caressing, she started to get more comfortable with me. I let her take the lead the first time and held her body close while I took her in missionary. She locked her legs around my waist and I didn't push her legs back to her head until the third round. By the time we were both feeling spent, I was pressed against her back, face buried into the crook of her neck with my hands around her throat while I bent her over one of my bathroom counters. She was making the most angelic noises.

I was about to bust all in her magnificent pussy.

I let one hand fall from her throat and used it to lift one of her legs up so that it could rest on the edge of the counter. She moaned, wincing slightly as I found a new rhythm. My balls were tightening..

I let go of her throat, grabbing her ponytail instead to yank her head back so that when I came, I could groan and growl directly into her ear. Two pumps later, I was shooting my load.. filling her to the brim.
I grunted, groaned, cursing gruffly and praised her. I didn't make a move to disconnect where our bodies where conjoined, pulling her backside closer to my abdomen so that I could twitch inside of her warm, soiled walls.

"Damn, Bambi."

We would rest for now but I planned on plunging myself down her throat the same time the following day.

Some of the best money I'd ever spent.

*************************************************

Well...

I'm a little disappointed in myself for this one.

Eh..
Sorry, folks.

As always,
Thank you for reading, commenting and voting.

_Maddie ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 224 11
Just a random oneshots (⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧ None of the photos are mine, unless or untill I mention so
8.6K 168 46
Just imagine romantic scenarios with your favourite diaboys.<3 This books also contains oneshots. And some random ideas that pop up in my mind. *Now...
153K 2.2K 47
Just yoriichi x muzan one shots. Ideas and suggestions are appreciated.
82.8K 1.7K 43
title says it all REQUESTS: closed 👶 disclaimer: i do not own the kakegurui franchise, anime, or character whatsoever, this is made for fun 🤡🌚 sce...