"Till the end of time"-malec...

By daddy-dylan29

Magnus x oc x Alec Magnus x gracelynne x Alec Magician x little girl x archer Gracelynne Fairchild she may b... More

season 1 :Malece
season 1 :prologue
chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44(different dimension)
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
season 2: malece
season 2 prologue:
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68

chapter 35

9.3K 245 8
By daddy-dylan29

no ones pov:

"i cant believe you would just leave her" alec speaks his tone harsh and quiet as he walks back threw the front doors of the insitute.

"i didnt realise she wasnt following."clary replies back quickly trying to keep up with him.

"she's little you should know this." alec speaks harshly before he walks over to the screens where they was just was.

looking around he see's her bunny sat on a chair but no sign of gracie anywhere.

running a hand down his face he glares at clary before grabbing it and rushing off keeping his head high looking around the insitute for her.

the instsite is massive and she could be anywhere. he checked the training room. the kitchen.clary's room. his room, jace's room, izzy's room even gracies room that she never really goes in anymore.

before he sighs leaning against a wall resting his head in his hands. he look down at the bunny in his hand before sighing.

wiping has hand down his face worriedly he sets off again this time walking past his office where at first he thought she wouldn't be but now walking past hearing small giggles from inside he stops in his tracks.

alec walks over to the door and pushes it open before sighing seeing Gracie sat at his desk.

gracie's pov:

sitting there looking at those screens was boring. i knew everyone was gonna take ages to come back so i got up and moved to alec's office instead,

 it took me a while to find it since the institute is so big but i did eventually.

pushing open the large door to his office, i grunt before slipping inside and letting it slam behind me.

i look around the room before smiling and running over to his desk climbing onto his chair before spinning around on it.

i giggle loudly pushing the chair to go round faster before i start to get dizzy.

looking around his room i get bored so i climb off the chair to push it closer to his desk.

looking at everything on his desk, i find a clean bit of paper, which took forever to find before i grab a pen and start drawing.

kicking my legs under the table i hum to myself just happy to finally be relaxed.

i dont look up from the paper as the door opens to invested in drawing my picture of a dog.

"gracie" a voice calls making me look up straight away.

"hi awec" i say looking up at him smiling.

"ive been looking everywhere for you" he says quickly his voice stern making me pout.

 he comes marching over quickly spinning the chair around to face away from the desk. he crouches down to look at me as i lower my head.

i look down since i know im in trouble again and i dont like seeing alec mad at me.

"you cant just run off like that.2 he scolds making me nod my head."with everything going on...i thought something had happened for god sakes" he rants quickly making me look up at him.

"m sowry awec" i mutter sadly looking at him. he sighs looking at how sad i am now.

"its alright kiddo but please next time if i tell you to stay with someone please do." he says getting up ruffiling my hair making me nod and smile."what you doing?" he asks frowning playfully looking over the chair at the desk.

"drawing a doggy" i say pushing the chair around to show him my drawing.

he chuckles since its a bit wobbley but over all he likes it.

"its adorable...just like someone else i know." he says making me blush bright pink.

his phone pings making me look up at him frowning as he pulls it out and then sighs.

"come on..." he says before scooping me up in his arms.

"where we going?" i ask pocking his cheek with  my fingers.

"ummm....i'll explain when we get there." he says making me pout and lay my head on his shoulder whilst he carries me.

we walk threw the insitute before alec drops me to my feet outside the door.

"you need to try and be a big girl for me okay?" he says making me look at him confused.

"why?" i ask frowning.

"my parents gracie" he says making me sigh. i nod looking away from him letting the colour and brighteness leave my eyes until i feel just dull.

heels come walking along the floor towards us making me turn and look seeing izzy walking over to us.

"gracie there you are"izzy says smiling at me. i smile back before i turn and look back at alec.

"you can stay with me or you can go and find clary."alec says making me nod and think for a moment,

"clary a bit busy dealing with you know...."izzy says making me frown.

"i guess ill stay with you then..." i mutter frowning to myself.

whys so important that they cant speak about it infront of me.?

he nods at me before grabbing my hand squeezing it tightly before dropping it and walking into his parents office me following and then izzy.

"What's going on?"alec asks the moment he gets threw the door.

"this is a privet meeting...we dont need either of valentines daughters listening."alec mom says standing next to her husabnd glaring at me as i stand next to alec just behind him.

i go to leave but alec puts his hand on my arm.

"she's staying okay?"alec says harshly making me look up at him surprised.

his mother just rolls her eyes before gesuting to the bench.

"Sit." she says making me and izzy sit and alec stand as there isnt room for him too."It's no surprise Jace isn't here."mr lightwood says rolling his eyes.

"He got held up. Said to start without him."izzy says her voice slightly shakey as she speaks.

all to do with this secrete that im not allowed to know.

"I'm sure he has a good reason." there mother says making me sigh.

"Your mother and I..." their father says before their mother coughs amking him stop talking."Okay, I requested a meeting at the Clave to inform them that the Seelies are siding with Valentine."he says before he sits down at the desk in the room.

"And the Clave denied it."their mother says.

"What do you mean? They don't want you coming to Idris?"alec asks crosssing hs arms.

i look up at him confused to why i need to be here?

"There are rumors that local Shadowhunters have been interfering in Downworld affairs. you wouldnt know anything about that would you/"their father asks now looking at me making me shake my head.

"no." i reply my voice quiet as i refuse to look at him.

"you two wouldn't know anything about it either, right?"thir mother asks alec and izzy.

"Nada."alec mutters.

"Nope."izzy replies. 

"Since all this happened here in New York, under our command, they are concerned with our devotion to our job and the cause."maryse explains looking at her children.

"But we're the Lightwoods. Remember, the honor isn't in the name... it's in the deed. The Clave is sending an envoy."their father says making me loo down and frown.

"Who will be coming to observe us. And to gather information about Valentine to report back. But really to scrutinize our leadership, so I beg of the two of you, don't do anything that would cause the Clave to lose even more trust in us."their mtoher says looking at alec and izzy intensely.

"that will be all." there father says making me and izzy satnd to go and leave.

"not you." he says making me stop and look over at him as he looks at me."you sit," he says making me glance at alec before sitting back down slowly.

"father she really isnt the problem."alec says looking at his dad,

"never the less..i do believe we should chat.alec you can wait outside." his father says looking straight t me.

i can feel alec glance at me before he leaves with izzy

i dont bother to look up as i feel both of them looking at me. the chair slides across the floor as he gets up and slowly walks over to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 717 20
Zoey Frey is the twin sister to Clary Frey. On their 18th birthday, their lives get turned upside down. While Clary learns that her memories of an un...
918K 14.8K 75
[π‘©π’π’π’Œ 1 - π‘©π’π’‚π’„π’Œπ’”π’•π’π’“π’Ž π‘³π’†π’ˆπ’‚π’„π’š] ❝Don't know where it goes But it's home to me, and I walk alone❞ ━━Green Day, Boulevard Of Broken Dr...
510 27 6
Taylor Fray. Clary's fifteen year old sister. The day of her older sister turns eighteen, her whole life turns upside down. Her mother disappears and...
25K 970 11
𝑽𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒖𝒏𝒅 / ver-I- kuhnd / Adjective 1. Bashful ; Modest _________________________________________ Being alone and always...