Just A Little Bit Of Your Hea...

By bitchdoe

Selena Gomez And Harry Styles are this perfect Happily Married Couple. They love Eachother No matter what but... More

Just A Little Bit Of your Heart//Harlena
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Happy Birthday Harry
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Zayn
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty

Chapter Twenty-Three

665 21 7
By bitchdoe

A/N:

Hey Guys! Could you guys please comment and tell me if your reading? Or even vote!

Anyways for anyone who's voting and commenting thank you! Means alot!! Annd if you have any books that are Harlena that are really good you can recommend them to me to read!

Read&Enjoy!

Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart: CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

[ H A R R Y ]

I really love the girls being here, although it really does suck because I can't really have any alone time with her which does my bring mood down because....obviously I'm a guy and I have needs although for selena our relationship isn't just around sex but were there for eachother, we hear eachother thoughts I listen to her dreams that she tells me. I'm happy with selena. She's really the girl I want to spend my whole life with. The way she is so pure and innocent even though I kinda took away her innocents away she's still innocent and pure, her eyes always glisten when she's around me and that actually believe it or not, it really turns me on.

What do you call someone who constantly makes you happy, makes you smile and you just think about alot? She's my happiness because she causes all of that. She makes my heart race, its like I got bite by a....Love Bug. She's my innocent princess. She's the only girl who made me feel likes this. She's to blame for all my happiness and she's my rock, if she leaves my wall falls and it breaks me like a wrecking ball. It's her fucking innocents that turns me on so Daym hard. It hurts me to see her cry and sad, she breaks my wall, she breaks my strength and when she's smiles I feel....helpless. I'm helpless when she smiles.

My steps becoming heavier when I reach for the doorknob turning it I open the door and see selena sleeping on the bed, the covers around her petite body, making my way towards her I kneal down and see the ring on the nightstand, the engagement ring I gave her, what I do notice on her neck is the airplane necklace I gave her on our second date. Leaning to her forehead I place a moist kiss on her head "Good Night my Princess"I said I got up and left the room, going to the office that's downstairs I unlock it and see the three stack of books on the desk. I'm not very found of reading books, selena is the one who's obsessed with books she actually reading ' If I stay' she already seen the movie and she thought she should read the book. She's actually almost done, its insane that she could read so much, no wonder she's so smart.

Sitting down on the desk I look at the three books that's infront of me, haunting me to read it examing three of the books I read the title " The Mortal Instruments;City Of Bones" also " The Outsiders" and "Tuck Everlasting" examing the back of the books I started reading city of bones seeing what the book is about

City Of Bones: When fifteen-year-old Clary Fray heads out to the Pandemonium Club in New York City, she hardly expects to witness a murder - much less a murder committed by three teenagers covered with strange tattoos and brandishing bizarre weapons.

The Outsiders: two weeks in the life of a 14-year-old boy. The novel tells the story of Ponyboy Curtis and his struggles with right and wrong in a society in which he believes that he is an outsider.

Tuck Everlasting: a girl named Winnie and a family whom she meets, the Tucks. The Tucks have a secret, they're immortal.They drank water from a spring that was actually a fountain of youth. Until the end of time, they will stay that way. Winnie falls in love with one of the Tucks, Jesse, a "17"-year-old boy who shares the same feelings for her. Scared of death, Winnie must choose between being immortal and being with Jesse or following the circle of life and dying someday.

All three of the books seem okay, but what caught my eye was city of bones. I opened the first page and begin to read.

[ S E L E N A ]

Waking up to the sun blazing in my face and the comfort of not feeling harry next to me made me get up. Stretching my arms and legs. I let out a big yawn, reaching for my engagement ring I added it on and swung my legs on the side landing them on the cold ground. I got up and added my spongebob slippers on and made my way to the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I went back to the room grabbing a towel and stripping off my clothes I turned on the tab getting a feel of the warm water, turning on the shower, I took off my slippers and I got in.

Feeling the warm water hitting my body made me feel relaxed, I've been stressed lately with the whole school and bullying situation made me uncomfortable and mostly sad. I always hated the fact of people getting bullied and since I was the one getting bullied pulling myself esteem down. I felt like giving up, just leaving this world. I thought of suicide but never did because Harry was my rock. He helped me get through it. I sometimes think I'm not so good for Harry, I feel like harry can do so much better then me, I honestly don't know why Harry picked me? Out of everyone he saw he picked me, so it made me feel somewhat important and special.

Running my hands though my wet hair, I added shampoo on the palm of my hair and started adding it to my hair scratching the scalp of my hair and cleaning it good. What Taylor said about Harry how ' A guy who sleeps with girls will never change' got me thinking but harry loves me and I know he wouldn't hurt me. Cleaning my hair and body I turned off the water and grabbed the towel from the rack and added the towel around my body securing it.

I got out of the shower, rubbing the fog off the mirror with my hands I look at my reflection my long black curly hair hanging down, My Big brown eyes staring at my reflection and my cheek bones. I came out of the bathroom and went to find something to wear, I found a red ymca sweat pants and a grey long shirt. Adding the clothes on and my hair still damped making tiny little droplets land on my shirt I add my slippers back on and head downstairs.

I see demi and Miley watching television like always watching Spongebob square pants. I walked to them and greeted them by saying " Good Morning" they said it back and continued to watch the show. I headed to the kitchen to find harry but he was nowhere to be found, coming out of the kitchen I see demi and Miley laughing " Guys, Have you seen Harry?"I asked " Nope, Not since last Night"demi said turning her attention to me. I nodded my head and checked outside to see if his car is outside and to my surprise it was still here because harry wouldn't leave without leaving a note or without saying goodbye.

Biting my bottom lip I come back inside closing the door I notice his office isn't locked, walking towards it I open it and see Harry. I was so nervous that something bad happened to him but thank god he was okay. He looked up at me with a smile " Good Morning Princess"he said " Harry, what are you doing here?"I asked coming towards him. I was so nervous that something bad actually happened to him " I'm doing homework baby"he said making me sigh. He turns his chair towards me and motions me to sit on his lap so I obey " I thought something bad happened to you"I told him he moved my hair to the side and kissed my neck, closing my eyes I heard him say " Nothing bad would happen to me, because if It did then I won't be able to see you and your smile again"he said opening my eyes I smiled. " Are you hungry?"I asked " Starving"he said I got off his lap and kissed his lips.

I walked out of the room and asked the girls a question " Are you guys hungry? Did you guys eat?"I asked " Which one do you want us to answer first?"Miley asked " we ate already, were not hungry"demi said smiling " Okay"I said. I headed to the kitchen and decided to make lunch for Harry. I didn't know what to make him, I'm not a really good chef, the only thing I could actually make is Sandwiches, Going towards the fridge I took the loaf of bread, cheese, Mayonnaise, And Meat. I began to cut the loaf of bread and toasted it. Once it finished I added mayonnaise over the bread, grabbing the Roman lettuce from the fridge I took some adding it to the sandwich then I added the meat and cheese.

Once I finished the sandwich I added it on a plate and went to the fridge and grabbed orange juice, pouring some in a glass I took it over to harry. Seeing harry so concentrated on a book--Wait, he's actually reading a book?. Adding the plate on the desk I quickly snatch the book from his hands " Mortal Instruments;City Of Bones"I read outload " Very funny selena, give me my book back"Harry said getting up making me smile " wow! Look at you"I said teasing him making him chuckle " This is a very good book"I tell him he grabbed my waist pulling me close to him " I rather read you"he said making me freeze he snatch the book from my hands and kissed my lips. A smile formed on his lips when he took a seat on his chair " Your to easy"he tells me making me wide my mouth " You did not just say that?"I said making him laugh, he put his book down getting up and walking towards me " Oh, but I did babe"he said biting my bottom lip I quickly stopped " Your a dick"I said making him gasp, he cornered me to a wall, pinned my hands over my head, his eyes roaming my body " Do you know how badly I want you?"he asked licking his lips " How Badly?"I said seductively " I just want to ripe your clothes off, feel you up and kiss you so badly"he said I smashed my lips giving him soft moist kiss on his lips. I broke out of the kiss and begin to walked away but quickly stopped " don't say I'm to easy"I said smiling and walking away.

[ H A R R Y ]

Fuck! She left me huge. You know how badly I wanted to litterly Fuck her right now, ripe her clothes off of her and just Fuck her hard? She's such a tease. I love how she plays with me, she's lucky we have company because I would've fucked her right now and right here. She's a huge impact on me and she's litterly the only girl who makes me feel this way.

I love her so much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.1M 38.2K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
198K 19.2K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
22.9K 1.5K 41
Third times a charm? Niall and Amanda are happily married, ready to start a family of their own....living their best life.... Great partners, great...