Chapter Three

A/N:

Working on this story now! Sorry for the long wait

Read&Enjoy!!

Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart- CHAPTER THREE

[ S E L E N A ]

I entered my home dropping my bag on the ground, I took off my jacket and put it on the coat rack and added my bag, I went to the kitchen and found my mom cooking " Hey"I said walking towards her kissing her cheek she looks at me with a smile " hi sweetheart!"she said " whatcha doing?"I asked looking at the pot " Chicken soup"she said adding the potatoes in, she's making a Spanish chicken soup, you add carrots,Broccoli,cauliflower potatoes and chicken and other ingredients " Yummy!!"I said putting my elbows on the table watching her in amusement " hey! If your going to watch, go! But if your here to help .. get a big spoon"she said I smiled and nodded about to grab the spoon mom stopped me " nah-a-a, wash your hands selena"mom said making me laugh I washed my hands and then grabbed the big spoon I started to stir the soup as my mom asked me to get a pot " Selena, add the lid over the pot and fill this pot in hot water and add it to the stove and add the broccoli and cauliflower inside"mom said " Okay"I said I didn't want to ask why, I just did what I was told.

I always love cooking with my mom because then I get to see how she cooks and one day I can cook what she makes. once i finished what i was told i rinsed my hands and dryed and watch my mom with amusment " Okay, this is almost done, oh selena hunny can you go to the store and buy some drinks?"mom asked i nodded " sure"i smiled. i grabbed my shoes and put them on. i grabbed my jacket and added my scarf and hat and mittons since its freezing outside, its cold, its london winter.  i open the door and the winter breeze hits my face, i come out, i put my hands in my pocket and walk to the nearby store.

i enter the nearby store, and the bell makes a chime noise letting the people know there a customer. i walk around the store and see the drink aisle. theres a bunch of variety Soft drinks like coke,Pepsi,Diet Coke Spirit, Root Beer and much more. Next to the soft drinks there was the juices like Fruit punch, Grape,Lemonade, Mango, Peache and much more. I grabbed the kind my mom and Brian and I want; Diet Coke, Root beer and Pepsi and lemonade. I was about to walk to the cashier when I saw a figure not any figure but Harrys with a guy... I quickly hid behind the chips shelf trying to cover my face but also watching them and seeing if they are leaving "but Really dude? Is she really that cute?"the man asked Harry " Very! She's beautiful"Harry said who is he talking about? " you should ask her out?"the man said " I will man, I'm just so nervous, I never been so nervous"he said what girl?? " ah, dude your so whipped"he said " Shut up Lou! Come on let's get the stuff"Harry said coming my way

Shit

I quickly moved to the other isle and watched them get the drinks and chips and they payed and left. I sigh escaped my lips, making my way to the cashier I added the item on his table and he puntched it in and I payed, he handed my my bag of stuff. I grabbed them and went home.

[ H A R R Y ]

I walked into my kitchen checking into the fridge when I noticed we have nothing to feed our friends "Louiis"I shouted " What?"Louis shouted back I went into my living room and stared at the blue eye boy" we have no drinks or chips for the party, we have to go buy some"I told him making him groan, that's Louis for you; a lazy ass. I groan just like him " grow up dude, come on"I said " Grow up dude" he mimicked me, yup he's a child. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my keys to my range rover and got in and drove off to the nearest store " So, tell me about the mysteries girl"Louis asked " what there to tell! She's perfect"I said " what's her name again?"Louis asked " Selena"I replied " That's a very nice name"he said. I nodded, it is a very nice name and it honestly fits her personality.