Chapter Twelve

[ S E L E N A ]

I walked downstairs I was wearing a red long dress, my hair was curly but also half up. I had my Golden bracelets and my favorite necklace ' S '. It's a necklace my real dad gave me its the only thing I have of him since he died. I have this cute small red bag that only has my phone and wallet. Ever since I met Harry, I felt different, there's something about him that doesn't make me wanna lose him. He's really special, the way he looks at me I can't explain, Noone looks at me like that. It makes me feel special.

"Mija, wow you look lovely"mom said giving me a kiss, " thanks mom"I said "Brian get out here and see selena"mom yelled Brian came and a smile was plastered on his face " Selena....you look beautiful"he said making me smile "Thank you"I said.

Brian confessed to me saying he didn't like harry....at first, but then he grew to like him. I'm glad my boyfriend and dad like eachother. I hope when I'm older the love my mom and Brian have for one another I hope I get to experience it. The doorbell rang, looking at myself in the mirror again I opened the door and saw a very dashing Harry styles, he was wearing a very fitting tux. He looked quite handsome. "Wow"he said lost out of words. Pulling a strand of hair away from my face, I look down " You look....Breath-Taking"he tells me " its not to much?"I asked " of course not! You look perfect"he said making me smile. I pull him in for a kiss and ended up saying bye to my parents who were constantly staring at us.

Harry parked the car at a very fancy restaurant. It looked expensive but also welcoming " I never been here"I tell him " really? It's a restaurant my parents use to take when I was a child"he told me he never really told me about his family. All I know is he has a older sister name gemma, his mom got married again causing him to leave, his name was Rob and Harry never really liked him so that caused Harry to walk out of his family life after that he didn't speak of them.

Harry pulls out the chair and I take a seat, a waiter comes and puts two crystal glasses with water infront of us and hands us a menu, reading the name of the restaurant ' Little Italian' I look over at Harry " You order and I'll be right back"he said making me nod and he leaves. I looked Down the menu and decided to order the pasta with meatballs and cheese, ordering the same for Harry. I look and notice Harry is talking to some guy... Making me curious I get up and walks to them " Hey"I said " selena....baby, I told you to wait for me"he said

[ H A R R Y ]

Leaving the table, I walk up to a man " Excuse me"I said the man looked at me " yes?"he said " I'm planning on doing a proposal so, would you mind telling the chef that when they bring the cheese bread to make sure add the ring?"I asked handing him the ring " Uh... A proposal? That's great! Do you want music?"he asked "no!"I said " Balloons?"he asked narrowing my eyes I shake my head " No!"I said " Hey"selena said making me sweat, she's not suppost to be here" selena....baby, I told you to wait for me"I said " I know... I already ordered for you"she tells me " Oh...Okay, I'll be there"I tell her hurrying her to her seat, I watch her leave and look at the guy " don't screw up!"I said giving him the ring and leaving.

I find my seat that's right across from selena. Selena looked so beautiful!!!, I don't know why but There just something about the way she looked tonight, The waiter came and gave us our food, I could feel the sweat coming down my forehead, I was so scared, I knew what was coming, The waiter placed both our plates infront of us and the cheese bread in the middle " if you need anything else, just ask"he said smiling and leaving. I was rubbing my hands on my jeans " Harry?"selena said making me look up at her, I could tell she was worried by her expressions " Is everything okay?"she asked her eyes never leaving mine. No, everything is not okay because I'm about to ask you a question and I don't know what you will say.. " I'm fine"I tell her reassuring her with a smile "O-Okay"she stutters. There goes that stutters that I truly love, I love it when she's nervous.

I looked down at the delicious plate of food but first I want to tell selena how I feel, I want to tell her how much I love her but for that to happen, I need her to see that ring. I look back up at selena her eyes are so mesmerising and dark brown, she's truly a beauty. I clap my hands together just tell her Harry!, just say it, " Selena?"I say she looks at me her whole focus on me, the way she makes me feel. I don't know why but today, god. Just something about the way she looks tonight takes my breath away and I really can't describe it. " What is it Harry?"selena asked placing her hands on mine just say it " Try the cheese bread, I heard its delightful"I tell her her face Expression slightly turned she was so worried but when I told her to eat the cheese bread she was no curious.

My curious bunny.

"Why??"selena asked making me laugh, I look at the cheese bread there was only one that was far from the others, I picked that one up " Try it, I bet your love it"I said handing it to her " Why do you want me to try it so badly styles?"she asked with a slight smirk on her face while holding the cheese bread in her hand " Your love it"I tell her again " alright styles! I'll try it.....Just for you"she said hearing that made me feel good.

She split the bread in half and something fell landing on the table I could see by her reaction she was in shock, she picks up the diamond ring and looks at me " W-What's this?"she asked

[ S E L E N A ]

splitting the bread in half so I could give a piece to Harry something fell, for a minute there I thought he was trying to kill me thinking it was poisons but to my shock it wasn't, in fact the thing that fell on the table was a crystal diamond ring, picking the diamond ring I looked at Harry "W-What's this"I asked him shocked that I see this beautiful ring infront of me, it was so beautiful but I didn't know where Harry was going with this. I was totally confuse like....a confused dog.

I noticed some music playing in the background but My eyes never leaving Harrys he smiles and opens his mouth to speak " I.. I don't know what it is but there's just something about the way you look tonight"he said making my cheeks burn red. " I love you" he came out with it, my jaw dropped my mouth was like an 'O' shape did he just?--Yes, selena he told you he loves you " You do?"I swallowed the saliva while looking at him. I didn't expect that at all. " We have been dating for a while now, and I can't seem to let you go, I love you selena, only you. Your my world and my everything. I want to spend my whole entire life with you, I want to be the only one who cuddles with you. I want to be the one who kisses you just like you kiss me when there people around"he said making me smile " I love how you light up every second of my day. Your the most beautiful girl I ever layed eyes on. Your my world selena. I can't think about not having a life without you... A future without you because honestly selena your my future, you all I see. I see you and I having kids. Us getting old together that's all I see, I don't see you with anyone but you.... So selena"he said getting up what he said make me tear up, noone ever said that to me.

Once he went down on his knee I gasped pulling my chair out and covered my mouth with my hands. I couldn't believe what was happening. What's going on??? " Selena, Will you Marry me?"he asked and with that I hear the music stop everyone eyes on me waiting for my respond. I look around and everyone is nodding some single guys are shaking there heads, I look down at Harry and then back at the ring that on my hand, I look back at Harry I could see the sparkle in his eye. He told me he loves me, he loves only me! Am I ready? Am I ready for this commitment? What will my parents think? Will they think its to early and that were young. Will they approve. I could see in Harry's eyes loosing hope since I'm taking a long ass time, are you sure you want to do this selena? Do you really love him? Yes, I do love him, with all my heart. I opened my mouth to speak, a smile plastered across my face

"Yes"