Chapter Fifteen

A/N: Sorry for not updating any sooner, I have problems that's lost my motivations for writing. My sisters and brothers figured something out that's very bad and I can't take it anymore...plus I had to take care of my mom who is a complete mess. But I started writing because... YOU GUYS ARE MY NEW FAMILY AND I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH THAT I DON'T WANT TO DISAPPOINT YOU GUYS! I STARTED WRITING BECAUSE I REMEMBERED ABOUT ALL MY WATTPADERS FRIENDS AND READERS WHO'S HAVE BEEN SUPPORTING ME!!!!

I don't want to let you guys down! Here's chapter Fifteen, I really hope you guys enjoy! This chapter is dedicated to all my readers who has been here from the start or who has just recently started reading this book.

I finished the trailer, I'm so scared to show you guys it but here it is. Hope you guys enjoy!!

Trailer made by me @Bitchdoe

Read&Enjoy!!!

Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart- CHAPTER FIFTEEN

[ S E L E N A ]

Harry intertwined our hands together, looking up at him he smiled at me " you don't have to tell anyone"he said " and let girls hit on you....no way. I'm telling everyone"I said making him chuckle, he cupped my face and pulled me into a kiss, savoring the moment I pull away and smiled " Let's go to class"I said coming out of his range rover, he got out and immediately grabbed my hand interwining them together we entered the crowed hallway, pushing past everyone who was commenting about us and the engagement ring I have on my finger making them be confused. Heading to my locker Harry leans against it and watches me in amusment " What?"I asked " I can't wait to marry you"he said making me giggle.

Everything that has happened between my mom and dad with Harry and I my parents have disowned me, they don't understand how badly I'm in love with Harry. Okay we might be young but okay, Romeo and Juliet were young and in love and just because there parents didn't like eachother because they both were different, the capulet thought they were better then the Montague but that didn't stop the two lovers to fight for eachother. They got married even though they both ended up dying at the end, there love was beautiful and real and Harry and I love is real... Our love is real. I'm marry harry and I don't care what people say.

" You Bitch" I felt a sting across my cheek, holding onto my cheek I look at Taylor in pure shock...what the Fuck did I do???? " Woah!!!"zayn said holding onto Taylor by the waist " What the Fuck Taylor"Harry shouted " Going after people guys you slut"Taylor shouted towards me while zayn holded her back tightly " Your guy? I'm not yours Taylor"Harry said " Last time I checked, you guys broke up"I said " doesn't matter, everyone knows he's mine"Taylor spat " And you going after him and hearing from several people that your engaged....I had to come and congratulate you"Taylor bittered locking my eyes at her I could feel her hate towards me, her ora was feisty and cold with pure hatred " We love eachother"I said " Love this you bitch"Taylor said kicking me in the leg, yelping down holding into my leg I bite my bottom lip to prevent me from yelling, oh I wanted to punch her right now " Selena, You Okay"Harry asked bending down helping me I nodded slowly " Yeah..."I said " That's enough!!!"I said getting up and eye level Taylor " Look you hoe bag....Harry and I are happy together, we love eachother, he doesn't love you anymore, you need to stop coming inbetween us because it isn't going to work"I said truthfully to her, she crossed her arms " You think I'm the only girl??? Please, this whole school loves Harry"she said smirking rolling my eyes " You Think I don't know that.... You think I haven't noticed how every single girl looks at my fiance? You think I didn't know that Harry had a bad reputation??? You think I didn't know Harry slept with barley half of the girls in this school??? I know everything, I know everything that has happened!!!! And I forgive him because he's changed.... He loves me know, he only loves me Taylor! Give up already! ALL OF YOU GIVE UP BECAUSE HARRY IS MINE!!!!"I yelled

It felt good saying all of this to them.... I felt Harry interwine his fingers connecting them to mine looking at him I smiled and looked back at Taylor who looked beyond pissed " Not for long selena, harry is a womanizer and he will always be"she said that's when I couldnt handle it anymore... I lift my fist up and punched her in the nose, her head flew backward holding into her nose " You Bitch, you broke my nose"Taylor screamed smiling at my work I lightly chuckled " Don't call my fiance names"I said proud of myself I hear people clapping, with Taylor holding onto her nose she walked away quickly with her crew behind her. " Great job selena"Zayn said giving him a quick high five, I turn around and see Harry standing there " I don't care about your past.... I care about you"I said smashing my lips onto his, tasting his lips that taste like necter.

" You think punching a girl is funny???"Mrs.Rose said trying hard not to laugh I shook my head " No Ma'me, Its not funny at all....but she derseved it"I said " derseved it or not! You shouldn't have punched her"Mrs.Rose said " Fine, I'm sorry"I muttered " very well, your suspended for 2 days"she said groaning I nodded, its my punishment so its fine. Coming out of the office I missed period 1. Turning my head I see Harry " I can't have it in"harry spoke, going behind the wall and hearing " Then your going to fail"Mr.Ralf said " Fail??? I've been here every day and doing my work"Harry protested " Your project Harry"Mr.Ralf said I hate that teacher, I hate him so much " I'm getting married"Harry said " To bad, its better if you don't come to class nomore"he said stepping up I decided to speak up " Baby, were getting married after graduation"I said " S-Selena?"Harry stuttered smirking I kiss his cheek and look at Mr.Ralf " Were getting married after graduation, so expect a project from him"I said " Like if he will pass"Mr.Ralf mumbled walking past.

I cross my arms at Harry and he shly smiles " Sorry I d--Didn't tell me? Yeah, when were you exactly going to tell me??"I asked " after we got married"he mumbled " What?"I said " I just wanted to get married to you selena, I didn't care about my grades, I knew I wasn't going to pass"he admitted " Harry, Your smart! I believe in you....Your Going to pass"I reassured him " How do you know?"he asked " Because....I'm going to help you"I said smiling " Really?"he said I nodded " Let's do this, we got a lot of work to do, after photography meet me at the library?"I asked " Okay baby"he said kissing my lips.