Chapter One

[ H A R R Y ]

I walked into the empty Starbucks that was just across from my street and made my way to the the counter that had stuff all over the counter. I walked and saw my brunette friend who's dating my best friend " Hey Eleanor"I said "What would you like?"she asked me with a smile I looked up at her, "Geez! Thanks for the welcoming El"I said "Fine! Hi styles"she said I laughed " I'll just have a cup of coffee and a muffin"I replied back to her she nodded. she puntched it in " that will be $3.75, and how will you like to pay?"Eleanor asked " Cash"I said handing her the 5 dollars as she retured by giving me change " Just hold on, I'll make it, since i have to"she said as I turned around and scaned my eyes around the restaurant and my eyes landed on a beautiful brunette that's sitting at the corner of the restaurant reading a book, I couldn't help but smile watching this unknown girl being so interested in this one book. " Here you are sir"Eleanor said catching my attention. I turned around and faced her and took my cup and my muffin " El"I said smiling " who's that lovely girl?"I asked pointing to the brunette "oh, that's selena she comes here alot!, she's new, she came a week ago, and she's so not your type"Eleanor said said selena? " Oh, Okay"I said as I walked towards her table but took the table beside hers.

I admired this girl, I mean a hot guy like me enter this restaurant and she not once looked up, I love how she's so into the story called... I duck my head alittle trying to read the book cover ' How to Kill a Mocking Bird' I see her taking a sip of her coffee still keeping her eye on the book. She puts her coffee down and with that she uses her hand and starts trolling her hair while reading her book. I was just staring at her for like a minute okay maybe two okay maybe five! Can I help it? She's stunning. I looked at the side and noticed her stack of book which caused me to chuckle, she shot her head up and locked her eyes onto mine that's when I noticed her Brown chocolate eyes. She let's out a small smile and continues to read her book. That smile though, wait. Why am I acting like that? I'm Harry styles go talk to her " you like books?"I asked she looked up from her book to me " what?"her sweet elegant voice said " I..uh... Do you like reading books?'I asked again. Why am I stuttering? " yeah I do! Do you like reading?"she asked me as I laughed " no, reading isn't my thing"I said as she looked back down at her book come on styles think of something " I read books sometime"I said you idiot, you just told her you don't read, that its not your thing... She looks up " I thought you said you don't read?"she said locking her brown eyes on mine " uh.. I don't! But is that book good?"I asked she giggled a little " Very good."she said taking a sip of her coffee " are you waiting for someone?"she asked me "no"I said " wanna join me?"she asked I huge smile appeared on my face " of course"I said getting up and sitting across from her. She put her bookmark on the page she on and closes her book " What's your name?"she asked me " I'm Harry Styles love! What's yours?"I asked she blushed a little, that's so cute and attractive " Selena Gomez"she said I smiled " well selena would you mind meeting me here tomorrow for another cup of coffee chat?"I asked her, she shrugged " sure"she said smiling " Cool! I'll see you tomorrow at 8"I said . I got up and took out my hand she placed her soft warm hands on mine " It was nice meeting you selena"I said placing a soft kiss on her hand as she blushed even more. I smiled even more and walked away.

[S E L E N A ]

Harry Styles, what a beautiful name. It suites him soo good! He's so beautiful! The way he looks at me, noone and I do mean NO ONE Ever looked at me like he looked at me. How he shows off his dimples when he smiles and laughs. When I caught him laughing I smiled because he was laughing. I never met someone like him. I watched him leave, I took a sip of my coffee and chuckled to myself as I opened my book and continue to read my book.

"Mom, I'm home"I shouted throwing my bag on the ground, I never really introduced myself, my name is Selena,Marie Gomez, I'm an only child. My mom is Mandy and she's dating a guy name Brian. I'm Hispanic I'm part Mexican. I lived in Texas, has a best friend name demi and Miley, I moved to England because my mom got a job offer, she's a home designer, she helps people design there home. I have lived here for a about....a week. Everyone seems so nice here, I made a friend 'Eleanor' she actually works at the Starbucks I was at.

'That's great daughter! I'm cooking lunch,"mom said "okay"I said, I haven't really decorated my room. I kinda don't want to either what's the whole point, its white, my life is a blank, nothing special about me. I entered my room, and layed on my bed, my room has a bed, walk in closet, a desk and that's pretty much it. I layed on my bed, I'm so bored, I have nothing to do. I dont know anyone except for Eleanor. "Hi I'm Harry"his raspy voice said. I get up and and sit on my bed, why was I thinking about Harry? To be honest, I never met someone like him. He was soo cute but also a player and I don't know if I want to be with someone like that, but then again what do I know? He hasn't even asked me out and plus, we just met.

"What about this?"Eleanor asked, I looked at the carpet, I need something that will stand out in my room. Something that screams out 'S E L E N A' I looked at the carpet, it is cute and also my favorite colour 'Red'. I nodded " I'll get that, but something is missing"I said not being able to wrap my head around it. Right now Eleanor recently came out of work, she called asking me if we want to go to the mall, I agreed to go because I need to do something with my room. We were at the Furniture shop store, my mom said get anything that will look good in my room. My house is big so why not? Especially my room its huge. I walked up to the lady " can I get a tab?"I asked " sure?"she said I started writing everything down, what I wanted I put in a small seat cushion, I added the carpet but something was still missing, me and Eleanor continued to walk around the store when something catch my eyes " come on"I said grabbing Eleanor hand and walked to the desk lady " I want that"I said pointing to the board that has a sigh that says 'Name' with lights " I want one like that"I said " Okay, but that's $400"she said I widen my eyes " Why;??"I asked " because, they make it, we hire a professional"the lady said " Okay! Whatever, I want one like that but I want in big letters with lights saying Selena"I said " you got it"she said I payed for everything and they said in a couple of days they will bring it to my place.

Me and Eleanor went to the food court and got tacos " oh, did Harry speak to you?"she asked the Starbucks guy? " You know him?"I asked she nodded " Yeah! Who doesn't, he has a rep here, also he a pain in the ass, I'm dating his best friend, just be careful hun"Eleanor said "Why?"I asked curious " he's my best friend but, he manages to hurt people, breaks girls heart!"she said oh..."Oh, he asked me for another coffee"I said " he asked you out? Wow"she said "he didn't ask me out, just for another coffee chat"I said she laughed " that's odd, did he hit on you?"she asked well. Yeah. I nodded my head " Hm... Well, what time maybe I'm working"Eleanor said " I don't know... I never asked"I said crap I can't believe I forgot to ask. " oh, well who knows"Eleanor said I nodded, I'll just show up the time he came by.

Hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter! So what did you guys think of the first meet?

Please vote and comment! Tell me what you guys think

-Bitchdoe