Chapter Twenty-Three

A/N:

Hey Guys! Could you guys please comment and tell me if your reading? Or even vote!

Anyways for anyone who's voting and commenting thank you! Means alot!! Annd if you have any books that are Harlena that are really good you can recommend them to me to read!

Read&Enjoy!

Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart: CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

[ H A R R Y ]

I really love the girls being here, although it really does suck because I can't really have any alone time with her which does my bring mood down because....obviously I'm a guy and I have needs although for selena our relationship isn't just around sex but were there for eachother, we hear eachother thoughts I listen to her dreams that she tells me. I'm happy with selena. She's really the girl I want to spend my whole life with. The way she is so pure and innocent even though I kinda took away her innocents away she's still innocent and pure, her eyes always glisten when she's around me and that actually believe it or not, it really turns me on.

What do you call someone who constantly makes you happy, makes you smile and you just think about alot? She's my happiness because she causes all of that. She makes my heart race, its like I got bite by a....Love Bug. She's my innocent princess. She's the only girl who made me feel likes this. She's to blame for all my happiness and she's my rock, if she leaves my wall falls and it breaks me like a wrecking ball. It's her fucking innocents that turns me on so Daym hard. It hurts me to see her cry and sad, she breaks my wall, she breaks my strength and when she's smiles I feel....helpless. I'm helpless when she smiles.

My steps becoming heavier when I reach for the doorknob turning it I open the door and see selena sleeping on the bed, the covers around her petite body, making my way towards her I kneal down and see the ring on the nightstand, the engagement ring I gave her, what I do notice on her neck is the airplane necklace I gave her on our second date. Leaning to her forehead I place a moist kiss on her head "Good Night my Princess"I said I got up and left the room, going to the office that's downstairs I unlock it and see the three stack of books on the desk. I'm not very found of reading books, selena is the one who's obsessed with books she actually reading ' If I stay' she already seen the movie and she thought she should read the book. She's actually almost done, its insane that she could read so much, no wonder she's so smart.

Sitting down on the desk I look at the three books that's infront of me, haunting me to read it examing three of the books I read the title " The Mortal Instruments;City Of Bones" also " The Outsiders" and "Tuck Everlasting" examing the back of the books I started reading city of bones seeing what the book is about

City Of Bones: When fifteen-year-old Clary Fray heads out to the Pandemonium Club in New York City, she hardly expects to witness a murder - much less a murder committed by three teenagers covered with strange tattoos and brandishing bizarre weapons.

The Outsiders: two weeks in the life of a 14-year-old boy. The novel tells the story of Ponyboy Curtis and his struggles with right and wrong in a society in which he believes that he is an outsider.

Tuck Everlasting: a girl named Winnie and a family whom she meets, the Tucks. The Tucks have a secret, they're immortal.They drank water from a spring that was actually a fountain of youth. Until the end of time, they will stay that way. Winnie falls in love with one of the Tucks, Jesse, a "17"-year-old boy who shares the same feelings for her. Scared of death, Winnie must choose between being immortal and being with Jesse or following the circle of life and dying someday.

All three of the books seem okay, but what caught my eye was city of bones. I opened the first page and begin to read.

[ S E L E N A ]