Chapter Twenty

A/N:

I really hope you guys are enjoying the story....

I'm actually going to get rid of the titles because if I keep the titles then your know what the story may be about and I don't want to spoil anything;) haha

For my following updates follow me on:

Twitter: Rebecapena96

Instagram: Biitchdoe

Read&Enjoy!!

Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart-CHAPTER TWENTY

[ Z A Y N ]

Walking to school with Perrie she hugged me by my side " Baby?"she said looking down at her she smiled " Yeah?"I said " we haven't really talked about selena&Harry relationship about there marriage"Perrie said I shrugged " What about it?"I asked " don't you think there moving in to fast....I mean selena is already sleeping with Harry. They live together so no doubt that they had it"Perrie said "haha, I don't care what they do, there relationship has nothing to do with me, Harry is my mate and selena is a really close friend of mine I'm happy they found eachother....I mean I remember when selena hasn't moved here, he was a mess over Raquel... Selena makes him a better person."I said I remember exactly what happened

"Harry stop"liam shouted at the curly head boy drinking his beer "shut the hell up liam...all of you get the hell out of my house"Harry snickered " No! Stop drinking so Daym much you can't waste you life on this....crap"liam shouted. Harry got up, watching his every step of his move pushing past him and he opened the door " out"Harry ordered " Harry! I know Raquel hurt you okay....she cheated on you I get it but its time to move on. Stop being a sick lover who got his broken heart and grow up and find someone better then her"Louis said " you don't know shit....stop acting like you know my situation because you don't....you have Eleanor. Just stop because your making a fool out of yourself"Harry said " Harry stop being so Daym childish, get your ass up and get ready for school I'm not going to ask you again"liam said " Your not my dad...get out of my house...NOW!!!"Harry shouted his face going red. Swallowing my saliva I looked up at the green eye boy who's broken " I know I problemly don't have any saying in this since I just recently met you guys but...the guys are right Harry...Raquel never loved you if she did she wouldn't have done what she did. Your the most popular guy here, you can get any girl you want...find one Harry"I said his eyes darken " Look who spoken, the nobody who entered our group"Harry said, well that didn't work " Just stop Harry"Niall said annoyed at his best mate " I want you all gone! Noow!!"Harry shouted litterly pulling us and kicking us out and he slammed the door shut.

Just remembering bring chills to my spine, I'm happy harry and selena found eachother "Right! Okay well I have to go... I need to meet up with my group for the song I'm performing"Perrie said she kissed my lips and left one day I'll marry her.

[ S E L E N A ]

Walking into the school, my hands intertwined with Harrys, the school is still in renovation and there making it quite better. I noticed people kept staring at us, looking down I hide my face I could hear ' Why out of everyone her? ' she isn't even pretty' I'm trying so hard not to listen to them but how can I when there litterly right next to me ' She's so fat', "She's a nobody ' and ' Who would even love her??'. Feeling my hands getting tighter I looked up and see harry jaw clench and he looked so angry " Harry don't"I said I already know what he's going to say "DONT YOU GUYS HAVE A FUCKING LIFE AND LEAVE ME AND MY FIANCE ALONE! STOP FUCKING STARING AND STOP WORRYING ABOUT US WHEN YOU SHOULD BE WORRYING ABOUT YOURSELF, GET YOUR ASS IN CLASS AND FUCKING LEARN SOMETHING!!!"Harry yelled, he tone of voice was so raspy and....scary. I never seen him like this, My eyes were getting watery at what they said about me... I always thought I had flaws but turns out I don't... I never been so insecure about my body and now I am. I feel like going on a diet or something "Don't List--" running off and heading to the girls bathroom pushing the door open I went into the stalls and put the seat down and started crying.