Sky: The Truth Untold (III)

By Elin_Writes_Stuff

After defeating Demille, peace reigned in the world of Sky once again. However, boredom came along with it. T... More

I: The Beginning
The Prayer
II: Discovery
The Melody
III: Visitors
Afterlife
IV: Dark Indentity
The Unexpected
V: Step To Reality
Broken Heart
VI: The Dark Clash
VII: Distant Memories
VIII: Encounter
IX: Rising Risks
X: Gray Flashbacks
Origins
XI: Final War
XII: Peaceful Endings
Extras: True Love
Extras: Oliver's Escape
Extras: Trustworthy

???

67 1 0
By Elin_Writes_Stuff

It is said that children of Light grow to become angels, destined to protect those who are on their way to their ascension. However, there are some children that grow to ascend even higher. Not to become angels, but to grow and evolve as gods...

~

Eli's Ascension

Everything was at peace at once. Skye and Oliver always stayed around each other, while Nathan and Emily made a really cute and funny friendship that neither of them thought was possible. Penny had also created a stronger bond with Luna, who seemed to gain more confidence every time she talked with her. Everyone was calm for once, except for one person...

... Eli.

Eli had always been the most positive out of all the team, but that changed with time. He seemed to be confused, lost, concerned. He would be away from everyone, on his own, wandering through his own thoughts. And since he didn't really mention anything about it, no one took the time to check if he was truly okay or not. A few weeks of this happened, until Penny finally decided it was time to check if something was wrong.

She looked for him at their home, but he wasn't there. She checked the Eye of Eden, but later on she realized that there was no reason for him to be there. She checked the Isle, the Praire, the Forest... He was nowhere to be found.

She was starting to get tired, but as she walked through the Vault she decided to call his name.

"Eli... Where are you?" She said with a soft tone.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, exhausted. But as she did, she figured it out. She felt a strange heat coming from afar, and there was either two reasons for it: a new fire had begun, or it was her beloved. It came from the hall where the great fight had occured months ago, so it had to mean something. She followed the heat, excited of what she could find. Every step she took was full of curiosity, to the point where she started running. And just as she had expected, she saw her boyfriend training with a resolve she had never seen before.

"Ah, there you are!" She said with a smile.

"Woah!"

He turned around and threw swirls of fire around her. He, luckily enough, realized it was just Penny. They spinned around her, making her look powerful. They then flew back to his arms, and they gently disappeared as Eli's eyes turned blue again.

"Why have you been away, honey?" She asked.

"Wait, have I? I didn't really notice." Eli said.

"I don't blame you. Perhaps something has happened that we don't know about?"

"Well, now that you mention it..."

He started walking around the hall, creating little swirls of fire that would fly around the room. Penny's eyes glowed because of how impressed and happy she was, but she still had her eyes on Eli.

"This power... It has to mean something, right?"

"You could be right. But, what exactly would it mean?"

"That's the question! Maybe getting this power was, I don't know, a casualty? Or maybe my own power development made me create this? Or something or someone granted me this power?"

All the swirls in the room suddenly disappeared. He looked at Penny, determined but confused.

"Am I supposed to wait for something? Or should I just move on, Penny?"

She thought about it for some time, thinking of what would be the best for him. Perhaps it all meant something, but what if it didn't? It was a really big weight that had been put on her back, but she thought she had figured it out.

"I... I think you sho-"

"In fact, I was waiting for you to figure it out..."

Eli heard a voice from behind him. His eyes immediately turned orange, glowing brighter than fire, and he attacked. When he turned around, there was nothing there. He surrounded himself and Penny with fire, and he was determined to figure out what had just happened.

"Who are you? Why are you here?" He screamed towards the cieling.

"Ah! I guess I should have introduced myself in a more peaceful way. I'm not here to harm you or anything like that."

Between the fire, Eli saw a man suddenly appear in front of him. He was shocked, but he didn't hold any fear. He started to slowly extinguish the fire around him and his beloved, leaving the man at sight. Just by looking at him, you could tell he was powerful. He wore an orange outfit, and he looked at Eli with a smirk.

"Thanks for that. I guess it's my fault that you reacted that way."

"Um... You still haven't answered my questions." Eli said, trying to take control over the situation.

"Ah! You're absolutely right. I'm sorry... again."

He started walking around the hall. Every step he took left a gentle trail of fire behind him, looking exactly like Eli's new power.

"You see, Eli..." He started speaking.

"I've been watching you from above. You've grown a lot more than I thought you would. You've acquired more power than the one a child of Light is meant to have. You've created things I didn't believe were possible at first. Yet here I am, astonished and impressed of what you have become."

He threw the fire behind him towards Eli, wrapping around him. Eli went with the flow, confident that he wouldn't get hurt.

"I am Diiran. I'm a god that ascended a long time ago due to my power. And I think, Eli..."

The fire around him disappeared, and it revealed someone who appeared to be unknown at first. Eli had gained a new outfit. His pants were dark red at the top, slowly fading to black as they went down along with golden stripes. His shirt had three shiny strips that went through his chest, the middle one crossing the light in his heart. His hair looked different, as if it had the same style as when he unleashed his dark side. And he also had a collar that shined as bright as gold and was exactly like the one Penny had.

Everything about him was different, except for his scar. It stayed there, but Eli took it as an upgrade rather than a painful memory. He was impressed by everything, but it was the cape that caught his attention the most. He took it off, and as he looked at it he couldn't help gasping. It looked like the wings of a phoenix, glowing gold on all of its edges. He loved everything about it. He looked at Diiran, grateful, and as he did he continued speaking.

"I think you are ready to ascend like I did!"

There was a moment of silence after he said this. Eli's eyes stayed on Diiran, while Penny gasped from where she was standing. Eli seemed to be calm, but he lost his cool soon enough.

"Wait... WHAT!?"

He couldn't believe it. It was too much for him to process. He walked away, his heart beating faster than ever.

"Bu- But... I'm too young! I'm not ready for this! What am I supposed to do if I ascend!? NO!"

He turned to the wall. He started breathing heavily, and he started to go pale. Penny was shocked as well, but he ran to help him calm down.

"It's ok, dear... Calm dowm..." She said as she hugged him.

"But... How? Why me?" Eli wondered out loud.

"Because you deserve it, Eli!" Diiran interfered. "But it's ok if you want to take your time with it, I understand!"

Eli's breathing slowed down, and he turned around. He looked at Penny and hugged her back, and he stared at the ground. He looked at his hands, which he created fireballs with. The heat in his face made him feel at peace, and that helped him take a decision. He closed his fists, and he took a deep breath.

"Diiran," he said as he still looked at the ground and walked towards him. "I don't know why you chose me. I really don't understand it. But there is something I know..."

With a single snap, all the torches in the halls turned off. The place was completely dark, making even Diiran feel a little scared. He and Penny looked around, but there was no sign of him. When suddenly, his cape glowed in a way not even Diiran could understand.

"... I'm worthy."

He started walking around, leaving a trail exactly like the one Diiran left. With this, the god couldn't help smiling and being proud.

"I think I know what you're talking about now, Diiran." He said. "Based on what I just saw I'm guessing you, well, "granted" me this power. I've done good things with it. I helped erradicate evil. I unleashed it's true potential. I... I really evolved!"

"Yes! That's what I wanted to hear!" Diiran said with excitement.

"But... There's only one thing that I'm worried about." He asked as he looked at Penny.

He got close to her and kissed her. He held her hand and moved it up to his chest, and then looked at Diiran yet another time.

"What about Penny? And Skye? And all the others? I can't just leave them here!"

"You don't have to worry about that. I'm sure you'll meet everyone eventually." He said as he pat his head.

"Penny is really powerful. She just hasn't discovered it yet. But as soon as she does, take for sure she'll be up there with you."

Penny gasped a little and smiled, and she looked at Eli excited of what she would become in the future.

"Meanwhile, Skye... Ah, she's just amazing! Samira has really guided her through the right path. At this rate, I don't think I'll even need to meet her for her to ascend!"

"Woah... She is definitely full of surprises isn't she?" Penny wondered.

They all chuckled a little, and after that Eli looked at Penny. He looked at her beautiful eyes, and she did nothing but nod. He caught a smirk, and he let go of his beloved to stand in front of Diiran.

"If that's the case, I guess you are right." Eli said, proud of what he had become. "Diiran, I'm prepared."

He snapped his fingers again, and the torches in the hall lit up again. Diiran was proud, and he walked away as he still looked at the powerful youngling.

"If that's the case, I shall ask you one last time..."

Diiran snapped his fingers, and behind him a shiny gate was slowly building itself. It was made of a shiny stone that Eli had never seen. Once the gate was fully built, an even shinier portal was created within the gate. Diiran stepped away, put his hands behind him and looked at Eli.

"Eli Harper... Are you ready to become a god?"

"Heh, you even know my last name. That really says something."

He looked at Penny, happy. He ran towards her and kissed her one last time.

"I love you, Penny..."

"I love you too, Eli..."

They hugged in a way they had never done before. They really didn't want to let go, but it had to be done. Their hands gently slipped apart, and Eli looked at the portal yet another time. And with his head up with pride, he said it.

"Yes... Yes I am." He said out loud.

"Well, what are you waiting for then?" Diiran said.

He started to slowly walk towards the gate. Every step he took felt heavier and heavier. Every stomp he did left a little flame in the floor. His heart would beat faster and faster, until he finally reached it. The path to becoming a god was right in front of him. He looked back, and he remembered everything.

"I was about to die that day... Yet here I am. I have grown. I have found true love. I have brought peace to this world, with the help of others, of course... I've really done everything I can here."

He smiled, and he looked at Penny for the final time before he ascended. She just stood there with a smile, waiting for the great moment. He couldn't help smiling, and he spoke his final words.

"I'll see you up there, love." He said. "I'll be waiting! I'll always be waiting..."

He stepped into the portal, prepared for anything to happen. He felt his body and soul change. It was a feeling he couldn't explain. He felt lost, yet aware of his fate. He felt determined. He felt...

... He felt like a god.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 57.8K 64
Some people merely adopt darkness, but she was born into it. Hiding every gloomy secret, covering all the lies, she walks through the life devoid of...
207K 8.7K 23
'Accidents happen'. That's what people say. Yet, some accidents take away from us more than others. Ethan had it all. Everything was lined up in fr...
29K 542 34
A collection of original, adorable, and emotional Mileven moments I envisioned, that occur before other unknown villains and monsters from season 3 i...
180K 6.8K 32
***COMPLETED*** Sky's home life was a little piece of hell on earth. She often had to fight past the pain, but she always found a way to become stron...