The Villain Stepmother

Von Specgalz

offline purpose Author. : Huan Ruojun Original Title. : 反派的后娘[七零] Category: Through Rebirth C... Mehr

Chapter 1 Rebirth
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11-15
Chapter 16-20
Chapter 21-22
Chapter 23-24
Chapter 25-26
Chapter 27-28
Chapter 29-30
Chapter 31-32
Chapter 33-34
Chapter 35-40
Chapter 41-42
Chapter 43-44
Chapter 45-46
Chapter 47-48
Chapter 49-50
Chapter 51-52
Chapter 53-54
Chapter 55-56
Chapter 57-58
Chapter 59-60
Chapter 61-62
Chapter 63-64
Chapter 65-66
Chapter 67-68
Chapter 69-70
Chapter 71-72
Chapter 73-74
Chapter 75-76
Chapter 77-80
81-85
86-90
91-95
96-100
101-105
106-110
111-115
116-120
121-125
126-130
131-135
136-140
141-150
151-155
156-160
161-165
166-170
171-175
176-180
181
182
183
184
185
186
187
188
189
190
191
192
193
194
195
196
197
198
199
200
201-202
203-204
205-210
211-215
216-220
221-235
236-240
241-245
246-250
251-255
261-265
266-270
271-275
276-279 End

256-260

125 1 1
Von Specgalz

Chapter 256 Rock's Core

The camera factory closes at 6 o'clock, and the warehouse behind it closes at 5:30.

In the current camera factory, because the production of cameras is in short supply, many people buy a Beijing-brand camera at a higher price and have to bring the camera out of the warehouse. It is as safe as going through a security check.

After Nie Weimin and Leng Qi recite Su Xiangdong, Weimin took the wire to open the door behind the camera factory warehouse, and went inside the warehouse.

Leng Qi poured some water into Su Xiangdong, and he turned into blood in one mouthful, but finally woke up.

"You have to tell me now, how many people are there on you, what functional positions are they in, and, you must be hiding evidence of corruption in your partnership, Su Xiangdong, we risked going in the capital full of danger to fished you out. You won't let our brothers eat prison food." Leng Qi pinched Su Xiangdong's neckline and shook it wildly.

"Uncle Leng Ling, you will shake him to death if you shake him like this."

" Dad, when will the car be transferred?  "

Leng Qi is also anxious:" He fired his gun just now, and the road must have been closed now. This is an unfamiliar place in the capital. How can we stand out from here?"

Speaking of this Leng Qi blame Nie Weimin again: "When you say it's only reconnaissance, think about the retreat route before you do it, you're better off, let's hit it first, Weimin, in the future, can the efficiency be not so fast?"

His efficiency is too high, and most people simply can't keep up with his reaction speed.

At exactly this time, a police officer came to the camera factory to investigate gunshots from the Dong'an market.

"Are the people here off work? Go to the front and call someone to open the door for investigation." The police said.

Leng Qi hurriedly jumped his feet: "I'll just say, people must must be chasing."

However, Wei Min was not in a hurry at all, waved his hands and said, "Don't worry, my dad is outside."

When his dad is outside, as long as he sees people coming here for investigation, he will definitely find a way to attract the attention of the police outside.

"Hello, Comrade Public Security, I am going to the Dong'an Market, how should I go?"  Sure enough, Gong Nie stopped a few police officers and said.

He was handsome and gave birth to a just and awe-inspiring look. He also carried a small briefcase with a memorial to the Great Hall of the People in his hand. At first sight, he was an intellectual. The police did not expect that he had put the gun.

"Comrades, Dongan Market is just around the corner. We are busy, so we won't send you there. Are you from another place?"

"I came to the meeting. My son has just got married, and I haven't bought three golds. Let me buy a gold hand lion for my daughter-in-law at Dong'an Market." Nie Gong said in a hurry.

A police officer said: "I call you uncle you are young again, don't call you uncle, you have daughter-in-laws, it's already eight o'clock now, and Dongan Market is getting off work early."

"What should I do, do I have to buy the kind that is peddled by the roadside. The peddling is said to be cheap, and a gold bracelet is only fifty yuan, but I am afraid it is fake."

"Who is selling gold bracelets on the side of the road?" Several police officers became interested immediately.

Nie Gong said: "It's just across the street. There are not only gold scallops, but also frozen abalones and lobsters. A box of two abalones only sells for three yuan, which is really cheap. It's a pity that they are frozen goods.  Can't take home."

Several police officers glanced at each other, and before the security guard in front of the camera factory came to open the door, they turned around and left.

Why, because a gun was fired in Dong'an Market just now, and frozen seafood hit the ground, the public security initially suspected that it was a group of seafood stealers.

After all, in Beijing, abalone and big lobster are rare things, and it seems like someone steals it and sells it.

Nie Gong watched that the police had gone, knocked on the iron fenced window a few times and shouted, "Weimin, get ready, I think your mother will be coming soon."

Nie Weimin turned around and was about to carry Su Xiangdong: "Uncle Leng, hurry up, hold on a little.

Ms. Chen drove along, and next to him was Nie Weijiang, who was looking at the map and showing the way. She had a walkie-talkie in her hand. The walkie-talkie was ringing. This is the frequency band of the public security and was tapped by Nie Weijiang.

"The latest instructions to investigate a large truck driving in the main city, there may be criminals over."Said on the walkie-talkie.

Sandan said: "Mom, the other party is talking about our car."

Chen Lina then took a direction and avoided the policemen who were laying roadblocks in front.

"Do you know that in the future, it will not be so easy to get in and out of the capital. " Chen Lina said with a smile, not to mention the morning and evening peak hours, small passengers and cargo, our large trucks are not allowed to enter the city.

There were few cars on the streets in the 1980s. Before the ***, unless there were major events, there were no restrictions.

It's already past eight o'clock at this moment, and there is no shop and no family area behind the camera factory. There is basically no one at this point.

Xiao Nie was standing in the middle of the road. When Chen Lina braked, Leng Qi hurriedly beckoned Su Xiangdong out.

"Mom, go quickly, my dad is waiting for us on the street of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs."

"Why is your dad in that street?" Chen Lina said.

Xiao Nie said: "I don't know, he has to go."

I drove to the street of the Ministry of Foreign Education and then got to the street. As expected, Gong Nie was standing on the side of the road.

There were only two rows of seats on the front of the car, crowded with women and children. When Nie Gong saw it, he didn't say anything, and went straight into the back compartment.

"Dongzhimen is half a small road closed. Please discourage passing vehicles. Please discourage passing vehicles." There was an over on the walkie-talkie; Sandan immediately said: "Mom, hurry up, now it’s too late to get to Dongzhimen.

It's easy to get out of the city as long as you get to the street and run at a speed.

I have to say that Wei Jiang, the walkie-talkie in the same frequency band, simply saved Chen Lina. Because of it, she knew that the road was closed, there was public security on that road, and that one could go again.

"Su Xiangdong, wake up, Su Xiangdong, can you hear me? "Anna is kneeling on the floor in the back row, constantly patting Su Xiangdong's face.

Su Xiangdong woke up just now, but his internal organs were probably kicked, and he passed out in a coma now.

After calling Anna for a long time, he opened his eyes: "Huh?"

"Are you okay, do you want to drink water?" Anna said.

Chen Lina looked at Jianlibao left by the driver of the clothing factory in front, and quickly threw it away: "Give him a drink of this, I guess he will be more comfortable.

Drivers are refreshing, using Jianlibao.

Anna Bilench takes care of him. Instead of helping Su Xiangdong to fill him with water, she pours the drink into the bottle cap, a little bit, to moisten his lips.

In addition to being beaten, Su Xiangdong is more hungry

It has been a week since he arrived in Beijing, and he didn’t eat much this week.

After licking and drinking two sips hurriedly, he sighed out for a long time and said, "Go to Hohhot."

"Ah ah, let's be afraid that we can't go there. Not to mention that Jin Province is in Hongyan, so people can stop us on the way. Hong Chengjin still started in Hohhot. "Chen Lina said.

Su Xiangdong took a long breath and said: "The evidence, the evidence is in Hohhot."

Leng Qi was squeezed in a corner behind, with Leng Feng sitting on one shoulder and Nie Weixing on the other. Well, he only has one nose exposed and he can breathe.

In a blink of an eye, it was time to leave the city. They didn't expect it to be stopped by the police at this time.

Chen Lina has everything in this car, but she is not afraid of being investigated, but the co-driver is sitting with the two children, and there is a big nest behind, and there is a Nie Gong behind, lying in the carriage.

"Mom, do you want to rush?" Nie Weimin said.

Chen Lina hurriedly shook her head: "No, we are going to rush, it will lead to chasing soldiers all the way. You don't want us to run on the road. A group of policemen behind our buttocks are chasing us with sirens, right?"

Sandan slowly slipped to the bottom of the seat, and only Nie Weimin was seated in the co-pilot.

Chen Lina was far away, watching the police waving a small flag to signal her to stop, and immediately started lighting, slowing down, and stepping aside.

After turning off the fire and pulling the handbrake firmly, she shook the handle and opened the window.  "Hello, comrade, get out of the car and check." The police said

Chen Lina said: "Okay, okay. She just put the driver's permit on the hood, as well as her driver's license and driving permit, all the same.

When she opened the door and got out of the car, she smiled to the little policeman who was only in her early twenties and said: " Sister, but the first batch of people in the Republic to have a driver's license, look at the picture, am I beautiful?  "

After listening, Gong Nie was shaking his head helplessly.

Because of this two-inch photo, Ms. Chen spent a long time in the photo studio just to choose the most beautiful one.

There are only a-photos now, and there are already fewer women with driver's licenses. They can drive big cars, and the public security is of course awe-inspiring.

"Comrade, are you a full-time driver who drives a big car? Normally women can't drive this kind of car. The little policeman turned over his driver's license and compared it to Chen Lina."

She hurriedly tied up her long hair and showed the other party how her hair was tied up.

Chen Lina patted the truck with one hand and said, "I am the owner of this factory, and this garment factory is also the first batch of privatized enterprises in the Republic. Therefore, you should call me Manager Chen or Manager Chen.

"So, what is Manager Chen going to do?" Xiao Gongan said with a smile.

The police sincerely appreciate a woman who can drive a truck, is a manager of a clothing factory, and who is very beautiful.

Chen Lina said: " Our clothes are sold very well in the city department store. You can take your girlfriend to go shopping if you have time. Just report me Chen Lina's name, and I guarantee that the salesperson can give you a 20% discount, really.  "

It's just a fate for each other. Such nonsense, in the future, the boys will probably laugh when they hear: This eldest sister lied to me.

But in 86 years, people are simple after all, the young man touched his head: "I'm going now, can I meet you?"

"That depends on whether I have come back with the goods. "Chen Lina smiled and raised her driver's license. "Then we have a chance to see you in the department store.

"You just let it go?" Leng Qi, who had the two children sitting on his head, was taken aback: " Chen Lina, your mouth is a deceit, right? You just did it and deceived our police soldiers?  "

Chen Lina said: " How is it possible?"

She was still sending out business cards even after stepping on the gas pedal: the city department store, the charm counter of Umay clothing, must remember to come to see my sister.

The small policeman took the business card and waved to the colleague who was blocking the roadblock in front of him and said, "This is a tasked car. There is no problem. Let it go quickly."

Hong Chengjin's family.

"Leader, I was wrong. I shouldn't let Su Xiangdong go for such a long time. Yes, yes, I know you are about to retire, but I am also at the most critical stage of promotion. I don't want to do this, but he is  Escaped."

The person on the other end of the phone asked in a deep voice, "Who did it?"

Hong Chengjin said: "In preliminary judgment, it should be Nie Bozhao and his son. There are not many people who can carry guns in the capital. I checked the bullet number, and it belongs to our autonomous region, the Wumayi mining area."

"Regardless of all consequences, you must get evidence, and you must also get the money that Su Xiangdong hid. Otherwise, I can't retire, and you don't want to be promoted."  With a snap, the phone hangs up.

Hong Chengjin hung up the phone, picked up the phone again, and hurriedly dialed around to listen to reports from the public security department. Then, he contacted Shanghai, Hongyan, and Frontier with all the relationships he could mobilize, chased and intercepted all the bukkas.

Moreover, when he heard that Chen Lina had left a son in Beijing, in Dashilan, he immediately gave instructions to his henchmen: "Go, find someone to kidnap the children. If it is forced, use that  When a few children came to make threats, they were not afraid that Nie Bozhao would not give evidence.

The subordinates wearing Jiefang suits and glasses did not dare to neglect, and took a few confidants personally and went to Dashilan.

Before entering the hutong, he whispered: "Nie Bozhao's second son, named Nie Weiguo, has just returned from studying in the UK. He is a rock singer. There is another, Hu Xuanang’s stepson Li Mingcheng. You must keep an eye on this.  two."

His men nodded together, the black guns fired the insurance directly, and they sneaked into the alley while quietly touching the black wind at night.

You can enter the alley, what do they see

On the open ground in front of the office of the wool spinning mill, a large light bulb was pulled out temporarily and surrounded a lot of people. Sitting in the middle was a young man wearing a long sweater with a big head, who was telling everyone about the origin of rock and roll.

"We know that American country folk songs were brought over by the British who set foot on American territories, and Americans have a maternal love for British music. " Nie Weiguo stood in the middle of the crowd and patiently talked about it.  Soon, the guitar sang again: "For example, Lennon’s "Yesterday", you can hear the undulating mountains and leisure life of the United Kingdom, and these are the favorite British aristocrats.  Style of rural life, so it is so popular."

Standing outside the crowd, the Jiefang suit was immediately stunned.

Because, he saw several police officers from the Municipal Public Security Bureau, as well as a few small police officers from the Dashilan faction premises. It is estimated that they were off work, changed casual clothes, all squatting in the crowd, holding large tea cups while drinking tea.  While listening to Nie Weiguo talk about rock and roll.

Now, how can you engage in kidnapping?

Jiefang suit stood in the crowd and listened to it for at least two hours. Nie Weiguo talked and sang. The police listened to it. Well, young people love rock and roll. People's police are also young people.

He wiped his face, turned around, and left.

Chen Lina drove on the provincial road, filled a large tank of gas at a gas station, and stopped the car after finding a woodland with many roads.

She touched a license plate from under the seat and came out: "Change the license plate, hurry up, you are blocking, I will screw the screw.

"Mom, you are crazy. You actually have a military license plate on your car. Where did it come from? " Nie Weimin was stunned, because his mother used the screw to unscrew his ordinary license plate and was replacing it with a military license plate.

"This is a bad thing, and your children can't learn it. Moreover, I just posted a business card all the way to expose our license plates. It's not okay if we don't change the license plates at this time. " Chen Lina said.

"Where did it come from? In case the military catches it, all of us in the car will be ruined."

After changing the front, Chen Lina pulled Xiao Nie and ran back: "Gi Huaishan gave it, and, in fact, this car was also retired at the Laoye Temple port of Ji Huaishan and sold it to me, but this army brand,  I keep it forever, just in case"

"You are doing bad things yourself, but you teach us to respect discipline and abide by the law. " Nie Weimin said, looking around.

Chen Lina quickly changed the license plate, took the two civilian license plates in her arms, and said:" Less nonsense, when extraordinary, do extraordinary things, we must rely on this license plate to drive to Hohhot."

Back in the car, well, this time Nie Gong sat in the front and drove all the children to the back.

He said: "I have thought about it carefully. It is not only Hong Jincheng and Jin Sheng, but there are people above them. Do you know who it is?"

How could Chen Lina know this.

"That's the person from the Ministry of Industry, who came to inspect our mining area, and then allocated money to the mining area and paid for the policy, have you forgotten?" Su Xiangdong didn't know when he woke up and whispered.

His head is still in Anna's arms, and two stinky feet that have not been washed for many days are on Leng Qi's head.

Leng Qi is no more happy than Anna and Chen Lina because Su Xiangdong woke up.

He was angry: "Su Xiangdong, you were fine at first. This is a pretense. Lying in my family's arms, is it comfortable to not want to get up anymore?"

Anna said: "Leng Qi, shut up for me."

"I'm not closed. The CCP, Jin Sheng, Hong Jincheng, Su Xiangdong, I saw Youbu today, you helped him to turn him into a black boss, really, It was just now.  I want to persuade Weimin to save you. Do you know how serious the drug epidemic is in Hongyan now? That's all your bastards. If you want me to say, if shouldn't save you, I should let those people beat you to die.

"Leng Qi, don't irritate him anymore. We save him for evidence. He knows this better than us. Of course, he also knows that if he dares to play tricks, you will lynch him until he is killed.  Am I right?" Nie Gong said.

Leng Qi nodded like garlic: "Brother, if Su Xiangdong doesn't fully confess, I really have to kill him in front of you."

Chen Lina is not as excited as Leng Qi, nor is she as calm as Nie Gong.

She has only one task now, which is to be safe, to drive the car with a military license plate to Hohhot.

But, she's hungry and sleepy.  Moreover, the man in a car, Su Xiangdong and Leng Qi, are just two sources of odor emission.

Nie Gong sat in the co-driver's seat, and suddenly learned that he was haunted, peeled off a piece of candy paper, and handed over a piece of chocolate.

"Ferrero?" Ms. Chen took a bite and asked, " we don't have this stuff in our country. Where did you get it?"

The crisp film of chocolate and hazelnut is bitten open, and the inside is chocolate sauce with cream. Ms. Chen likes this.

Nie Gong peeled another one to Miss Chen and motioned to her to speak quietly. After all, Anna was sitting behind and there was chocolate to eat. It would be bad to let one go.

He said: "On the street of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, there is a chocolate peddler. I've been through it for the first time. I didn't buy it. I thought you would be happy if you eat some chocolate after run such a long way and  So, I buy it. "

       It's so expensive, five yuan for three. Nie Gong didn't have much money in his pocket, so he bought six in total.

"After eating and cheering up and driving, I will accompany you." Nie Gong patted Miss Chen's hand and said

It is 600 kilometers from the capital to Hohhot. They don't know what is waiting for them along the way.  But no matter how long the road is, with Nie Gong sitting by her side, Miss Chen will not be tired

The author has something to say

Wei Guo: I heard that someone wanted to kidnap me, have you seen it?

  Nie Gong: I don't know when, I became a sugar conger. 

Leng Qi: It's better than smelling Su Xiangdong's stinky feet behind me.

Many people say that Lina’s IQ is not online in these chapters. In fact, it’s not. Everyone has their own expertise. Old mothers have to retreat to the second line when they reach a certain age. Now it’s the world of children, Miss Chen wants  What they did was just let them unite and twist their hearts together and force them together.

Tweet time

Literary name: Treat all kinds of scum and moonlight (quickly through)

Copywriting: Bai Yueguang is pitiful, Scum Moonlight is annoying, and Lin Xing, as the head of the Scum Moonlight Ending Department, travels through various small worlds to counterattack and make faces.

The little angels of the app can directly search for the title of the book to treat all kinds of scum and moonlight, and you can go directly

Chapter 257

    Liu Li is discussing divorce with her husband Jin Sheng.

    "I have always known about you raising a woman outside. In view of your job, I can bear it. I don't make trouble, but now the two children are in college. The surname is Jin. Let me go."

    "Look. What are you talking about? Just gave The woman  some money and sent it away. We are a husband and wife, and our children are in college. You were all good at first. Isn’t it acceptable? What are you doing now? "

    "It's not that I didn't want to make trouble, but that my sons want to study and take exams. I don't want to divide their hearts and interfere with them. Now they are grown up, I don't want to continue this. My husband will always sleep around with other women. pretended to be in Love marriage went to go home."

    "I'll give her money and let her go. "Jin Sheng said.

Liu Li smiled directly: "Isn't she a big lion, it costs one hundred thousand yuan? You are a national cadre, and your monthly salary is only three hundred yuan, and you have to provide for your two children to go to college. Where did the money come from to sent her?, let’s talk about it, is this a good thing to do? I told you that the Surname Jin, I am not a stupid and ignorant woman, I want to divorce you because our relationship has broken down, so don’t tell me about marrying a chicken followed chicken, marry a dog and follow the dog. "

   " Can you not make it so loud that my dad can hear..." Jin Sheng heard the phone rang and made a gesture to make Liu Li stop her complaining: "Hey. "

    " Nie Father and son intercepted Su Xiangdong, Jin Sheng, you quickly send someone to intercept it, otherwise, we'll be all over." "Hong Chengjin shouted on the phone.

Jin Sheng' s hand shaking the phone slightly: "Who?"

    "Nie Bozhao, and his son Nie Weimin, oh, there is another, Leng Qi, the former head of the Mining Armed Forces Department. According to the latest news, they are now out of the capital. Our money and all the evidence we have come and go are all in Su Xiangdong's hands, if you can't stop him, we'll be all over."

    "I'm sorry for the leader, I can't do it. "

   " Why can't you do it, hurry up and think of a way to say that they are involved in gangs, and that they can also be involved in drug trafficking, and block the way. I will take whatever method you use, and you must stop them." Hong Chengjin said, snapped, and hung up the phone.

    Jin Sheng's hand kept shaking, shaking, shaking for a long time, then suddenly stood up.

    "I can't help it." He said to himself: "It's all out of Beijing, what can I do. All the police and troops in Hongyan are Leng Qi's subordinates. If Leng Qi takes Su Xiangdong away, I will die. Undoubtedly."

    "Hey, let's talk about divorce. You start to pretend to me like this and I tell you that I want to divorce you. "Liu Li chased.

    Jin Sheng left the family area, crossed one street, and then crossed another street. Standing on the rolling Yellow River, he lingered for about half an hour before he jumped down.

    After the incident, many people couldn't understand it.

    After all, people like Jin Sheng, even if they are embezzled and bribed, even if they have committed extra-legal matters, at most they can be removed from public office and can be released after a few years in jail. If they have a family and a career, what can't they deny the fact that their sons, One was admitted to Beijing University of Technology and the other was admitted to Beijing University, so if two promising sons had a father with an unclear political outlook, their future would come to an abrupt end.

    And things like the Republic, for now, someone who dead will not be investigated.

    Therefore, Jin Sheng  jumped so decisively, and plunged into the rolling Yellow River. Of course, he also cut off the last step after Hong Chengjin jumped over the wall and broke the net.

    The big truck is running on the 110 national highway.

    Nie Weimin, Leng Feng, Satellite, and Wei Jiang all rushed to the back carriage by Leng Qi.

    In the middle of the night, they parked their car on the side of the road to rest.

   There was a village in front of them. Chen Lina and Nie Gong saw a village not far away, got out of the car, and went to eat.

    Leng Qi and Anna are taking care of Su Xiangdong.

    As for Su Xiangdong, he was probably frozen out in the cold storage, and he had a high fever as soon as he left the capital.

    Anna herself was a medical school student, and her nursing care was well done. She moistened Su Xiangdong's lips with water for a while, and then wiped him with alcohol to dissipate heat.

     What made Leng Qi angry was Anna from time to time would try Su Xiangdong forehead with hands.

    He was already tall and big burly, he was aggrieved  when he was squeeze in this small car when Anna was so good to Su Xiangdong, he was even more angry: "Comrade Anna, pay attention to the influence. I am not dead. It is enough for you to take the temperature once, and again and again, to see if I am not dead, do you want to piss me off?"

    Anna gave him a white look: "Then you can try it yourself, you can use your hand, you come over."

    "You let me touch a stinky man, get out; I would rather lick my family's feet." Leng Qi said with his head tilted.

    Su Xiangdong fainted and fell asleep, but he was still not awake at this moment.

    However, Leng Qi felt that something was wrong: "No matter how bad the fight is, there will be some skin trauma. This bastard will not pretend to be dead. "

  " If it's you, will you pretend to be dead?"

    "I will, I will pretend to be dead and wait for a chance to escape."

    After that, Leng Qi said again: "I seriously suspect that this handsome, handsome young boy is actually a soft gun head. Maybe he is upset with his family, and Xia Ying ran with others."

    Anna stared at him angrily: "Shut up , let's just say a few words."

Leng Qi is full of imagination: "Xia Ying is willing to follow Li Rongjin, but he is unwilling to follow Su Xiangdong. Do you think his sex capabilities is in questions? I guessed that he had impotence, the kind of erectile dysfunction."

    Anna said: "If you can be sentenced for swearing, I will report you and let the judge give you a hundred years. "

The real result is that when the two of them quarreled, Su Xiangdong actually opened his eyes again.

    "Have we arrive to Hohhot Yet?"  He asked.

    Leng Qi stretched hard: " The children are hungry, Xiao Chen and Nie Gong went out looking for food, how about it, are you better, can you sit up? "

    Su Xiangdong nodded: "I can."

    But when Anna was about to help him up, he yelled away again. After a pause, he said: "Comrade Xiao'an, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have pillowed on your lap."

    Anna said: "Then go to Leng Qi pillow, the seat is originally sunken, oif you don't sleep on my thigh, it will be more uncomfortable, understand?"

    "No, don't come to pillow me, I would rather smell your disgusting smelly feet than looking at your bitter face, really. "Leng Qi said, he really took two deep breaths and  smelled the poisonous gas to death.

    Su Xiangdong looked at Leng Qi, did not say anything, and put his head on Anna's thigh again.

    Leng Qi Hissed for along time, just pretend he didn’t see it.

    Actually, Anna contributed her thighs, but she could sit down, and he the whole person was bent on the narrow floor in the back row. That’s why, he was willing to let Su Xiangdong rest on Anna’s thighs.

    Because of this, his family members can stretch their legs and sit comfortably during this long journey. But  why is he not willing to sit with the children in the open shed behind

       Because he has to stare The young Su Xiangdong, prevent him from harassing, or pretending to be sick, to win Anna's sympathy.

    Alas, for Leng Qi, being a man is really difficult.

    Chen Lina has always been good at communication, but she didn't move out today. She pointed to Nie Gong and asked Nie Gong to go to the village to beg for food.

    Gong Nie didn’t dare to go, “I’m not going to beg for food . It’s too embarrassing. ”

     “There are people chasing around on the national highway . Hungry, let’s talk about it, do you know, from now on, twenty years from now, thirty years from now, there will never be another day like today, the farmers are simple and enthusiastic, and every household is not hungry, no matter who is passing by, It's time to be willing to give a bite of food. Do you think the ideal communism will be in the future? In fact, it is not. Now, it is the real international communism. "Chen Lina said: "Go and see the international communism in your imagination, okay?"

    That's how Nie Gong was moved by Miss Chen.

    In fact, although he was born as a peasant, he didn’t know if he only carried a cloth bag. Is it true that he could get a bowl of rice from the peasant’s pot in the Republic?

    Both sides of the 110 National Road are full of farmland. It is June, when the wheat is golden, the evening breeze blows, and there is a scent of wheat everywhere.

    Nie Gong walked to the entrance of the small village and thought to himself that the other party would definitely not give him food. Oh, it's better to turn back and stay overnight, right?

    As a result, in the small farmyard, a woman hurriedly came out with a pot of pig food. She ran into a strange man at the door, and she smiled   immediately: "Oh , passing by? "

Nie Gong nodded quickly: "My fellow,  Can I buy something to eat if I have money? "

"Is there  anything to buy? You alone, come here, the new potato glutinous rice is cooked in a big pot." The woman put the pig food bowl in the pigpen and said back.

    Gong Nie quickly paid ten dollars and came out: "How many of us, do you have ready-made potatoes, do you have grains? That's great, how much can I buy?"

   The peasant woman hesitated, "Oh, let's make grains. Because it’s just new, it’s only seven or eight sticks. But as for the potato, there are not many new ones. I will give you three or five at most. The rest are from last year. I am going to steam it to feed the pigs, okay?"

    Nie Gong nodded quickly: "  Okay , just eat something. Thank you so much. "

"Nothing to thank you. What are you doing, taking pictures, collecting food taxes, or censoring the population? "

    Nie Gong said: "Go to check the population."

    "If you don't have a place to live at night, come to my house. Now in the new society, we can eat enough food, and there is also a kang. But, don't you look down on living in a peasant's house?" said the peasant woman.

    Regardless of the collection of food taxes or the census of the population, rural people are actually not welcome.

    Because for thousands of years, farmers in the Republic have firmly believed that the less exchanges with the government, the better.

    Once it is, even if it is not welcome, in the current countryside, at night, it seems to be a must to give a passer-by a stop.

    There is no one else in the peasant woman’s house. Seeing Gong Nie looking around, she explained: "Everyone in the family has gone to the ground. In June, we are rushing to harvest the wheat. We are now rushing to harvest food day and night."

    Nie Gong turned around. He glanced at it and said, "What if I come to collect food taxes?"

    " We pay the grain tax every year, and we pay more. That is what we produce and we should be proud of." The peasant woman said, rubbing her coat with her hand. She didn't know how many years she had worn this coat, and the edges were fuzzed.

    What Nie Gong took was a cloth bag with a bag of potatos on top of which was piled up with a few sticks of tender grains. Then, he said, "In the future, agriculture will definitely be waived, you believe me."

    The peasant woman was immediately shocked: "Agricultural tax can be exempted. Don't be jokes, cadres. Since ancient times, farming has been taxed. I haven't heard of which period and which generation is exempted from agricultural tax."

    "It's definitely possible." Nie Gongte said confidently, and he pressed ten dollars against the pigpen wall of this woman's house, carrying a cloth bag, and walking away in unparalleled boldness.

    He turned out to be only drunk in his scientific research work, but because of Ms. Chen’s passion, and because of this, he just drove the car to a certain place, stopped, and knocked on the door of a family without asking the other person. Without doubt, they're enthusiasm willing to give the  food.

    Nie Gongzhen really felt in an instant that international communism was realized at this moment.

    However, there are many shortcomings in the beauty, and perhaps the joint efforts of their generation are needed.

    For example, he has always been reluctant to participate in the National People's Congress and make proposals. But this year, Gong Nie suddenly thought about it.

    He has to fight to be a representative of the people and participate in the people's congress.

    He has to win the opportunity for his ideals, suggestions, and everything he can do for this country, and then, bravely, tell everyone.

    This is what he, an international communist fighter, must do.

    "Why do you steal it first, take it back and eat it with everyone, can't it? "Chen Lina gnaws on a stick of tender corn, and gnaws on it. The starchy corn is full of sweet water.

    "Really. Tender and sweet, why don't you eat it. "she says.

    Nie Gong is still peeling potatoes for her: "I will eat with them, but you must eat these few potatos first."

    "Who gave you the new potatos in June? This is really delicious. "The same potatoes with less flour are the most suitable for cooking, and they have a tender taste.

    Miss Chen is starving and ate one after another: "No, these potatoes are really delicious, ah. , I want to eat one more."

    Nie Gong peeled it to her, still persuading: "Hot, hot, eat slowly."

    Back to the big truck parked at the foot of the mountain, Nie Gong took out the potatoes, and Leng Qi squeezed his brows into his hands. He wrinkled and said, "Gong Nie, this is the potatoes people feed to the pigs."

    " The Eighth Route Army doesn't take the masses one by one. If there's one, is not that bad, hurry up and eat " Nie Gong said.

    He is not like others. He has to eat after three meals a day, but he is very hungry and very energetic. Let Chen Lina sit in the passenger seat. Resting, he put the steering wheel on.

    Leng Qi always wondered whether Su Xiangdong was pretending to be dead, so he took potatoes around in front of him: "Su Dong, get up to eat potatoes, you smell them, the potatoes are  fragrant."

    Peel off the skin, even if it was last year potatoes, after it boiled, it have a scent

    Leng Qi took a big bite and said: "Sit up quickly and tell us where you hide the evidence. It's a big deal to stay in jail for two years and tell you the truth. When you are in jail, I will find a job for you in the mining area. If you can't find it,"

    Su Xiangdong still didn't speak.

    Nie Gong was angry: "Leng Qi, can't the potatoes stop your mouth?

    Anna also said: "His spleen is obviously ruptured, and he should be slowly bleeding from inside. Leng Qi, Can you stop doing this?"

    At this moment, Su Xiangdong suddenly couldn't restrain himself and began to cough, coughing up blood.

    He said: "Nie Gong, drive faster, because we are going to Hong Chengjin’s house. That’s right, all my things are hidden in the house I sent him, and that house is in Hohhot. When he reacted, it was too late."

    Nie Gong didn’t speak and he just stepped on the accelerator pedal.

    At sunset, the wheat fields were like waves, and a large truck was roaring on the 110 National Highway and rushing to the distance.

At night In the rear compartment, Nie Weixing and Leng Feng were lying side by side watching the stars together.

    There were total four corn cobs, Nie Gong let Chen  ate two, and the remaining two given to two children. They hold one, gnawing it.

    "Nie Weixing, what do you want to do when you grow up." Leng Feng asked. 

" I wanted to be kindergarten principal, and teach children to dance every day" Weixing said

"My most annoying thing is the child, so don't come to me in the future, and don't say you recognize me, huh. "Leng Feng said, turning around.

     Wei Min is sitting cross-legged, eating potato.

  "Brother, is this potato delicious?" Weixing rolled over to Nie Weimin and asked. 

   Nie Weimin shook his head and continued to eat slowly.

    After all, he is a good boy, educated since childhood, even if it is unpalatable, as long as he moves his mouth, he will slowly F finish to eat it."

    "When I get home, I have to tell your sister-in-law, when I'm on the road. I saw the wide wheat field and ate too much unpalatable potato. Really, I was too impressed. "Nie Weimin said

   Weixing was puzzled : "Then why don't you tell me, you can tell me "

    Liu Xiaohong is at home, and she is bringing people from the farm to build a house for Nie Weijiang.

    When the next circle of houses is up, Nie Gong's family is really neat and tidy.

    Nie Weimin laughed in the moonlight.

    He wanted to tell Liu Xiaohong what he saw and heard along the way when he went out, lying side by side together.

    As for her, if she must have saved her stomach, let's tell him.

    Wei Jiang who was sitting straight cross-legged, slowly, gnawing potatoes, said with a smile, "Big brother is no longer our big brother. Now he only has Sister Xiaohong in his heart."

    Leng Feng suddenly interjected: "Little Weixing, I only have you in my heart. "

    Weixing slapped and pushed him over: "Fuck, didn't you just say you didn't know me?"

    Leng Feng  took a bite of the corn cob and rolled away again.

    The more flustered Hong Chengjin, the more troubles he got. The top leaders called one by one, asking him to leave the city urgently and chase Su Xiangdong personally, and he must chase him  back.

    But when he was about to leave, he found that Jiu Zhaonan was sitting in the closet holding a pile of money with his eyes crooked.

    " Burn it Even if I burn it together, I would rather die than burn the money. "Her cries made Hong Chengjin's eardrums almost noisy.

    Hong Chengjin had no time to burn money at the moment. He was about to go out in person. The phone rang suddenly and the person on the phone said: "The latest news from the traffic According to the department's information, Gong Nie and the others drove the car, and they should have gone to Hohhot."

    The phone in Hong Chengjin's hand suddenly clicked and fell onto the table.

    Zhao Jiao's clicked and Su Xiangdong gave him a house in Hohhot, and the house contained the cash, gold bars, Maotai and Zhonghua that Su Xiangdong gave him.

    He has the key to the suite for smoke, all kinds of precious medicinal materials , but only occasionally to see his wealth during the holidays.

    Su Xiangdong keeps moving things into the house, so he must also have the key.

    Hong Chengjin tore away his few hairs and sat on the ground.

    That small house was where Su Xiangdong hid the evidence. He hate that he searched all the properties of Su Xiangdong and couldn't find them.

    But it turned out that, The evidence is hidden in his home.

    The author has something to say:

    Some people are confused about these villains and they are unfamiliar. Here is an explanation of

    Jin, Hongyan’s second-in-command at the time, and now the first-in-command. You should remember,  He was always on the sidelines while the Nie Gong family went to grab the gold.

    Someone from the Communist Party Department, when Su Xiangdong first arrived in the mining area, he took Hong Kong businessman Li Rongjin to visit the one who inspected.

    As for Hong Chengjin, he almost became Nie Weimin’s father-in-law. , Nie Gong’s classmate, used to be the warden in Tarim Prison, and later transferred to the Frontier Public Security Bureau, and then Barabala’s.

    This aspect is more sensitive, so the author is really difficult to write. And

    , there is really a boss somewhere . The custom of jumping into the river when something happens, I used to jump three times in a row for a month, really.

Chapter 258

    After thinking and thinking about it, Hong Chengjin dialed another call.

    "Hello, Ji Huaishan? It's me, Lao  Hong."

     " Hello , Minister Hong. "Ji  Huaishan said. At this time, Hong Chengjin didn't go around the corner anymore. He just said: "I know that your family has four children and the family conditions are particularly tense. Now, I will tell you an address. Leng Qi and Nie Bozhao will probably be there soon. When you get to that place, listen to me. Just catch them and kill the man named Su Xiangdong. All the money in that house belongs to you. In addition, I can also transfer you to Beijing and do it now. Don't be afraid of the legal responsibility for killing Su Xiangdong. That is a heinous scum. Now the Ministry of Public Security is publishing all over the country. Regardless of the life or death of a criminal who is offering a reward, you kill him for the sake of the people. "

    Ji Huaishan hesitated on the phone for a long time: "Nie Bozhao? "

    Yes, you must know him, and you know Leng Qi, we used to be a system, right, but this is not important, you will get a sum of money, as long as you kill Su Xiangdong that heinous criminal, the money is clean. Net, it belongs to your windfall."

    "Okay, I see." Ji Huaishan picked up the pen, scribbled an address, promised to complete the task, and hung up the phone directly.

    Hong Chengjin sat on the sofa paralyzed, and continued to think in his frustrated life. Okay, Huhhot’s money should be given to Ji Huaishan. He is not afraid. As long as Su Xiangdong can die and the evidence can be destroyed, he still has a Big car factory in Mining area

    As long as there is a car factory, as long as his crimes are not revealed, he can still get promoted and make a fortune.

Thr morning Sun, golden wheat waves.

When the Provincial Highway don't dare to go. They drove the car on the country roads, as long as there are towns, Nie Gong and the others dare not enter because the cordon has been pulled up. They have to look at the map and go around

    ln this way. They have been walking for two days.

    Su Xiangdong had already told Nie Gong and Leng Qi the address.

    Su Xiangdong stretched his hands and smiled: "I have the letters, audio recordings, and all the criminal evidence that I have exchanged with them, all recorded in detail."

    "Other than that, what else? "Nie Gong said.

    Su Xiangdong said: "There are gold bars, weighed by catties, one hundred kilograms."

    Nie Gong drove the car and sneered, "You gave the hundred kilograms of gold to Hong Jinjin?

    "The oil is traded for. At present, it doesn't belong to me or anyone. When the time comes, a few people will be divided equally, and theirs may be hidden for future generations to use, and mine, I intend to use it as a fund for change. "

    Chen Lina said: "I also had a hundred kilograms of gold. Those things have allowed the mining area to develop twenty years in advance."

    "I have known for a long time that such a large amount of wealth should not belong to anyone, but once a person's heart becomes greedy, it cannot be stopped." Su Xiangdong said.

    However, he didn't expect that the retribution would come so quickly, Hong Jincheng, Jin Sheng, and the one above would do it so early in order to get rid of him.

    The car continued to move forward, and the children in the back slept in the carriage. They suddenly woke up and saw that it was dawn. Weimin released the two Weixing and Weijiang.

    Early in the morning, a few children slept in the carriage all night, covered in adult clothes, it was cold. Besides, you must pee when you get up early in the morning.

    But at this time, adults are driving in front, and it is not easy to park.

    Wei Min and Wei Jiang are okay, they are already big kids, and they can still hold them back.

    Leng Feng couldn't hold back urine, and, after all, he was still young. He grew up bare-ass in front of Nie Weixing since he was a child. He rubbed his eyes and sat for a while, then suddenly stood up and started to pee while holding the carriage.

    While letting it go, he shouted: "Wei Weixing, come and see . I am peeing high or not."

    Nie Weixing covered her eyes and said, "Are you ashamed or not, I will ask you."

    Leng Feng's string of urine was long, but when he was flying in the wind, he suddenly blew across the wheat field and flew horizontally. With one brush, the urine was blown by the wind, and it all landed in the car.

Nie Weimin eye's and hands were quick, he pulled Weixing  back, but Leng Feng's urine has been sprinkled on his body.

    He hated the child Leng Feng so much, he reached out and pulled him off the car rail, slapped him on his bare ass egg and slapped him twice.

    "Dad, Dad, Nie Weimin hit me. " Leng Feng rushed to the back window, shouting and complaining, but looking through the glass, he found that he was also slapping the back of the chair and roaring.

    "I don't agree to put him down, Nie Bozhao, You want to put Su Xiangdong here, if he ran away, what shall we do?"

    "The problem is that he is dying, and the fact that he gave your son so much property is enough to prove that he is a good person." Anna roared.

    Leng Qi clasped his hands and roared, "The state has given me a salary, and I have a pension. As long as I save food and inspection,  My money is enough for my son. What I want so much money for,  We can’t ask for the money, but we must take him back and give it to the organization."

    Chen Lina and Nie Gong also hesitated.

    Because Su Xiangdong told them the address where the evidence was hidden, but there was another request, that is, he  get off the car immediately. He should not go to Hohhot with Mr. Nie and them.

Not only he is very excited, but Anna is also very excited: "I used to be a nurse, you have to listen to me, he is now in a state of dying. Internal bleeding is very serious, why can't you meet his requirements."

    Chen Lina looked at Nie Gong: "What do you mean?"

    Su Xiangdong has been feverish, and his face is sallow.

    Anna persuaded Leng Qi not to move, and grabbed his hand and said, "Try it yourself, and try to see how much his abdomen bulges. This proves that his body has been bleeding. This bleeding has not stopped and has not been absorbed. He is dying now."

    Nie Gong drove the car all night last night. Suddenly, he slowly parked the car on the side of the road, and then asked, "Su Dong, what you should know, without your testimony, Gao Feng is very likely to be regarded as The big oil tiger of the system.

    "Evidence tells everything. " Su Dong said: "My evidence is enough to clear all the people from the Ministry of Industry to several oil bases who have stolen oil together."

    "But you said, the evidence is in Hohhot, and now it is at least 100 kilometers away from Hohhot. "Nie Gong said again.

    Su Xiangdong motioned Anna to support himself and sat up with difficulty: "So, you have to let me here for the sake of loyalty, otherwise, I won't look down on you, because I take you as my closest relatives. And you still doubt me."

    Nie Gong looked at Chen Lina and said: " Weixing will not accept your gift, but Xiao Chen can help you manage the car factory, which she can do."

    Therefore, Nie Gong and Leng Qi received Su Xiangdong’s advice at the beginning. When the book was transferred, they had actually negotiated. They would not take any of Su Xiangdong’s money, but what they wanted was Su Xiangdong’s confession and punishment, and a confession deposit.

    In the Republic, what is the real large amount of money?

    At that time, Chen Lina spoke to Anna, Leng Qi and Nie Gong.

    She said that from the 1990s to the millennium, people might become richer and richer materially because of the accelerated economic development and the improvement of living conditions, but this also led to a large number of people became unhappy.

    I bought a house and the price of the house has risen. I should have been happy, but too many people are in pain, wondering why they didn’t buy two sets at the time, hoping to make more money.

    Since the stock market prevailed in the 1990s, Many people make money in the stock market.

    But most of the people who have made money are not happy. They are always struggling. They don't buy in the lowest position or sell their positions in the highest position, so that they have made a lot of money.

    This kind of anxiety arbitrarily dominates people's daily lives.

    As a result, they are getting richer and richer, but they are becoming less and less happy.

    "We have the social associations of government agencies, so we can communicate with each other. In the movie theaters of the mining area, as long as there are movies introduced or shown, we will show them. Almost all the tickets are issued by the district government. And the environment, we have such a beautiful environment. You can swim and walk in the artificial lake. We have such a large wetland where we can hunt rabbits, walk the dog, and take the children for fun. We just need to save a little bit, don’t spend a lot of money, we can always save a little bit of a year’s salary, plan An outing."

    Chen Lina gently signed a waiver on the gift book belonging to Weixing, saying that " I don’t want my child to have a lot of money since childhood. Compared with money, I hope she can be happy, happy, and be happy. Under the common love of their parents, they grow up safely."

    The economy, industry, and living standards of the mining area, all related to the residents, are improved as a whole.

    In this case, why bother to earn one? Who is more rich than anyone?

    Suddenly , The car stopped, Nie Gong and Leng Qi got out of the car together,  Leng Qi carried Su Xiangdong out of the car.

    "You plan to stay here? Leng Qi watching an oasis of golden wheat.

    Su Xiangdong opened his eyes sweep a circle, said:. "A good place to die."

    Weixing and Leng Feng were bickering , watching Godfather get off from the car, he also jumped out of the car "Godfather, are you okay? Or, I'm carrying you, let's walk in the wheat field. I really don't want to take a car anymore. My butt hurts so much. I want to go wild and wave in the wheat field."

    "Leng Feng and I accompany him. You hurry to Hohhot. "Anna said.

    Nie Gong is no better than Leng Qi and he always has deep doubts about Su Xiangdong. He also feels that Su Xiangdong is not good enough, and shook Anna's hand. He said: "Take good care of him, but you have to see people when you live, and the corpse when you die, If he is going to be lost. We all have to be punished."

    When Weixing took a look, she also overturned the car: "Mother An, I don't want to take a car either. I want to go to the wheat field with Xiao Fengfeng."

    Time was running out. After a brief discussion, Anna and the children stayed accompanied Su Xiangdong, while several adults drove to Hohhot.

    Nie Gong handed over his old May Fourth to Nie Weimin and said, "This is my gun, and the bullet numbers belong to me. If Su Xiangdong wants to escape, you have to find a way to subdue him. Shoot this, Dad can carry  for you," 

Nie Weimin take the gun, and say, "Okay, Dad."

    The two brothers are all with their hands in their pockets, the same, rumpled white shirts, and the same cyan pants. They are exactly the same height. Weijiang should be slightly sweeter and more pleasant. But Nie Weimin, with a big size, looks better. Sandan is a little more gloomy.

    Gong Nie got into the car and drove with Leng Qi. He sat with Miss Chen and held hands tightly behind him . They looked back at the window. The child was getting smaller in the golden wheat field.

    " When she was pregnant with Weiguo, I had a big quarrel with Sun Gong. I think one child is enough." Nie Gong said with a smile. After a pause, he said: "Later there was Weijiang again, and I was even more angry at the time. I think my child will seriously drag down my scientific research work."

    But now, he can say fortunately.

    Without these three sons, no matter how great achievements were made in scientific research, even if the history books of the Republic gave him a lot of color, what would he be considered

After all, he would not be like today, no matter where he is. As long as you see three sons who are shoulder-to-shoulder, you will have an incomparable sense of accomplishment and satisfaction, right?

    There are at most twenty kilometers away from Hohhot.

    The wheat fields gradually disappeared, and replaced by patches of the new urban wilderness under construction. At the end of the road, the inspection posts were composed of public security and armed police, as well as border guards.

    Although there is an inspection post outside the city, no car was stopped.

    The loudspeaker is shouting: "Nie Bozhao and Leng Qi from the Wumayi mining area, please get off the car immediately and accept the inspection, please get off the car immediately and accept the inspection."

    Su Xiangdong can't walk anymore, and Nie Weimin and Wei Jiang are both from both sides. She is walking slowly in the golden wheat field.

    "I used to grow wheat in Yan'an." He whispered while holding the wave of wheat swaying by the wind with his hand. After a pause, he said: "At that time, of course, we responded to the call to go to the mountains and the countryside. "

He also has ideals in his heart and believes that to change oneself is to change the destiny of the Republic.

    Su Xiangdong once planted a wheat field with his own hands. When the harvest came, he stood by the edge of the wheat field every day to prevent the birds from stealing it and the sudden rain that would damage my wheat. " On the day of the harvest, Xia Ying and I baked a wheat flour cake with the fragrance of wheat. At that time, I still firmly believed that it changed us and changed the destiny of the Republic. "

    Later criticism, fighting and the death of his relatives, made him doubt the whole world, and he chose to be a fuel guzzler, collaborating with corrupt officials, and earning money frantically.

    Anna said: "I also doubted my life, but In the end, I chose to comply with destiny and keep my original intention. I think everything will pass. The ancestors dyed this land red with blood, and then exchanged for the Republic. When we complained that our youth and Bianshui were buried In the yellow earth, when we are not able to enjoy life better, we should think about the soldiers who sacrificed their lives on the battlefield at the young age. They dedicated not only youth, but life."

    Su Xiangdong laughed: "So, on the day Xia Ying came, I suddenly figured it out. The blood of a generation, the youth of a generation, and the sweat of another generation, can be exchanged for children and grandchildren. For the peace, prosperity and promotion of future generations, we are the generation who deserve to sweat. History will remember us, children will remember us, and we should be proud."

    Leng Feng and Weixing walked behind Su Xiangdong.

    They were children born in peaceful times, and they didn't know how much their parents had paid to have today's republic.

    But after all, Leng Feng often listens to the stories of his grandfather and dad, and Weixing has been running around with his mother a day since a few months, and she knows how much sweat and hard work her mother has put into the construction of the mining area.

   " Godfathers, we will not let you down." Leng Feng raised a dart and said: "I will remember every word you said today, "

    Weixing plunged into Anna's arms and immediately began to cry.

    Anna kissed the small face of Weixing and looked at Su Xiangdong directly. It was for Nie Weimin and Wei Jiang to drag forward. Then they took off their coats and flattened a field of wheat. He  said: " Weimin, help Uncle Su to lie here, he obviously can't walk anymore."

    Su Xiangdong Lying in the wheat field, closing his eyes, the wind and sand blowing.

   When he died, what he thought about most was the wheat field he had planted in Yan'an. That wheat field let him know from the bottom of his heart, what It is called the farmer’s blood-like love for food.

    In his mind is the flourishing wheat seedlings in spring and the golden wheat waves in summer. It was when he was hungry and his stomach was constantly sour, he rubbed it with new wheat.  it would only exudes a sweet wheat fragrance.

    He no longer recalls Xia Ying he even forgot Xia Ying looks.

    instead, Anna's face was  clearly emerge  in his mind.

    Su Xiangdong said, if there is an afterlife, let me meet a woman like Anna, she is silent, she is kind, she is compassionate, she is the wheat field in my heart, the blue wave in my heart, and the golden fruit in my heart, She is a gentle and affectionate mother like the earth.

    He opened his eyes again, and there were four children and a woman sitting beside her.

    He shook Anna's hand, and Anna immediately squeezed his hand and said softly, "I and Children, will be with you, don’t be afraid, okay?"

    She doesn't seem to be sad, but her whole person is the sadness of walking. She seemed to be defeated in one blow, but she was Su Xiangdong's only support at this moment.

    Man is about to die, he has no fear,  all because of this woman who has been warm, supporting him on his thigh.

    By the way, there are children. Nie Weimin and Nie Weijiang, whom he admired most, can find him in the huge city of Beijing just by a hairpin.

    His most beloved Leng Feng seemed to scream at first glance, but he had a particularly soft heart. Although he always slapped by his father and yelled and cursed since he was a child, he never complained.

    The thing he wanted most was to be able to beat his unbeaten father to the ground.

    As for what happens after being pressed down on the ground?

    This kid never thought about it.

    Oh, and Xiaoxingxing. She gently shook his hand and asked, "Godfather are you hungry? Are you thirsty? Do you want to drink water? I'll find it for you."

    "Sing me a premiere ." Sing Bar Satellite." Su Xiangdong said. After a pause, he said again: "Anna, you must accept the property I gave to the children, because no matter whether the car factory or my property, you refuse to accept it, it will eventually fall into the wrong hands."

    So Nie Weixing Singing softly, Su Xiangdong’s favorite song. The child’s childish voice made the singing very slow. Nie Weimin raised his head and saw a group of larks really fly up on the golden field and soar in the sky.

    The endless, golden wheat waves, rustling the wind.

    Nie Weimin held Weixing's hand, and heard a faint harmonica.

    Nie Weijiang played the harmonica and started gently.

    "Me and My motherland cannot be divided for a moment. No matter where I go, there will be a hymn to ..."

    Su Xiangdong, so he closed his eyes. Thirty-seven years of life, from the first batch of entrepreneurs in the Republic, born with a golden key. The eldest master  and then wearing big red flowers, singing and dancing out of Shanghai, and then, today, he is thirty-seven years old.

    In the song of Weixing sing or  the sound of Wei Jiang's harmonica, in the endless, golden wave of wheat, he closed his eyes permanently and peacefully.

    Anna kept him resting on her lap until he died of breath, and seeing that his face was about to change she took off her shirt and put it on Su Xiangdong's face, then she held his corpse in her arms and sat for a long time.

    Several children surrounded her, quietly, listening to the sound of the wind blowing wheat waves.

    Outskirts of Hohhot.

    The front was heavy, and all the soldiers were armed, but the truck showed no signs of slowing down. Obviously, it was trying to rush into the jam.

    "Nie Bozhao, Leng Qi, don't be impulsive, calm down, stop, and pull over. The loudspeaker is still shouting loudly."

    Nie Gong is also shouting from behind: "Leng Qi, enough, stop quickly, otherwise we all have to die. "

    Chen Lina also said: "Leng Qi, you park the car for me, think about it for yourself, as the Minister of Armed Forces, what would happen to you if someone punched the card."

    But Leng Qi didn't stop: "We'll be over when we stop. These people are definitely blinding Hong Chenggong. We can only rush over. We have to kill Hong Chenggong's family, take out the evidence and hand in the organization."

    "Stop. "Chen Lina is annoyed, if she is not afraid of car crashes, she would have to grab the steering wheel 

       Leng Qi is still stepping on the accelerator: "Damn, the other party has already opened insurance, Nie Gong, Xiao Chen, hurry up and see me take you two to  punch the cards today."

    All the guns on the opposite side are indeed under insurance. After the insurance is put up.  you can shoot at any time.

    "Stop, don't resist stubbornly, stop quickly." The loudspeaker roared.

    Leng Qi in the car also yelled: "I don't stop even when I die. I am a person who can eat hardships and carry tiredness in this life. The most unbearable thing is this kind of misunderstanding, being planted, and being wronged."

    "Leng Qi, in-law, in-law. "Nie Gong suddenly changed his mind and shouted: "Think about Weixing and think about Fengfeng. We have made no mistakes. At most, we have a job. We still have clothing factory, we have to attend the wedding of the two children."

    The tire screamed, and the car finally stopped just before the checkpoint.

    Nie Gong took the lead in opening the car door, raised his hands, and walked on. When he got out of the car, he was stuck in front of the front of the car. This way, he could protect Leng Qi  who was on top of the car and refused to get out of the car.

    As for Ms. Chen , she brushed her long hair, looked in the mirror, and bent over before getting off the car.  Actually still painting myself lipstick.

    "Xiao Chen, it's not like you. We're going to be arrested. Are you still painting lipstick?"

    Chen Lina put the lipstick in Xiaokun's bag, pursed her lips and said, " If It's really arrested, but I don’t want to look  sloppy in the newspaper. Even if I’m in jail, I’m the most beautiful prisoner.”

    After getting out of the car from the other side, she first stretched out her hand and flicked her slightly curled, fluffy, and black long hair with big waves.

    Because of her movement, all the barrels  were aimed at her.

    "Humanity and society are good." Ms. Chen said, "This kind of glamorous method of haircutting, in the United States, is estimated to have to blow the head of the opposing soldier with a single shot. But the soldiers in our Republic will not, because they are more kind, and they are more willing to believe that the big beauty who got out of the car is a good person."

    Leng Qi looked at Nie Gong, who was calm and steadily moving forward, and Ms. Chen, who was able to walk in the model step even with her hands raised, took out the key with one hand, raised both hands, and got out of the car.

    A line of people came out running from behind the level.

    The leading epaulette carries a five-red red star, which is at least a division-level officer.

    When they stepped forward, they stood at attention, slapped to rest and salute.

    "Inner Mongolia border troops, Ji Huaishan reports." Ji Huaishan said loudly.

    Nie Gong closed his arms and also saluted him. He shook the hand of Huaishan last year and said: "First of all, I have to confess that I fired a gun in the capital, but my bullets are numbered, and I have the right to hold a gun. Secondly, I can prove that it is legal for me to shoot a gun."

    Chen Lina actually beat the drums in her heart, because Ji Huaishan, like the original Leng Qi, belongs to a half-black person, although he has been on border defense, even though he has been on the frontier defense for the past few years. He has made no mistakes, but he and Hong Chengjin are in the same system, knowing, and probably still have some friendship.

    Ms. Chen has seen too many people, who can give everything for money, including dignity and faith.

    Therefore, she still holds her hands up, and  just let out a chuckle.

    His heart said, Ji Huaishan estimated that it was a chess piece that Hong Chengjin had planted in Hohhot to destroy evidence for himself.

    But Ji Huaishan said: "Huhhot xx Road Changfeng Community, Building No. 301, Unit 301 There should be a lot of ulterior things in the room. I now ask Mr. Nie and Captain Leng to go with me to search the house."

    Chen Lina was stunned, and Leng Qi was also stunned: "You know me, why call me Captain Leng? You are my soldier?"

    Ji Huaishan walked up to Leng Qi, saluted and said: " I spent a short time in your regiment when I went to the Soviet Union in 60's , but later, I was transferred to Inner Mongolia."

    Leng Qi's feet were brought together, and a military salute was returned." Soldier Ji Huaishan listened, Order, get in the car, go to  Chanfeng community, supervise each other, and strive to preserve all the evidence. This is a military order."

    "Yes, regiment commander. "As Ji Huaishan said, he motioned to Nie Gong and Leng Qi to get on a military vehicle together, but he got into his jeep command vehicle.

    Ms. Chen watched him pull the car door, in a pleased gesture, she curled her lips and sneered.

    "Is it interesting, Ji Huaishan, let me ask you, is it interesting to scare us?" Ms. Chen asked after getting on the car.

    Originally, he could stand in front of the checkpoint and gesture friendly to stop and put in such a big battle. Isn't it just to scare Nie? Gonghe Lengqi, and her.

    Ji Huaishan drove the car in person, reaching out to wear a seat belt for Ms. Chen, and Ms. Chen waved her hand: "This is called a boyfriend. Except for a lover, no one else can do it. Give me less courtesy. I'm married and not allowed to fuck."

    Ji Huaishan sincerely "The relationship between Hong Chengjin and me is not very good. However, destroying evidence is more guilty than crime. This is a matter of principle. I cannot help him no matter what. However, such a good opportunity to show off in front of Chen Lina, how can I not do it. "

     Chen Lina paused for a long time; she said, "You know, I have a good relationship with Ji Chaoqun."

    " So?" Ji Huaishan didn't think there was a big problem with doing this, at most it was bluffing. Nie Gong bluffed, what's the matter?

    Chen Lina said again: "Your wife  have been in Shanghai, the wool spinning mill is not profitable, and the wages have been very low?"

    "Don't mention this, I'm annoyed when you mention this." Ji Huaishan said, "I don't want to be greedy, I really don't want to involved in  corruption, after all, as long as your hands dirty, even if I get some money, I've had to live in nervous, but the wages of the family too low to raise four children, My life is not easy Manager Chen."

    "I originally wanted to give your family the Shanghai market of our garment factory, but now... " Chen Lina said bitterly: "You dare to scare my old Nie, then I tell you, there is no way, you don’t even think about it. "

    " Don't. "Ji Huaishan was busy driving, grabbing the cheese in the handrail gap and saying: "Come on, I will ask you to eat dry cheese."

   " We make our own cheese in the mine  you?"

    "Imported from Outer Mongolia, anyway, try one. To give some face, although my family members are not good at doing business, they still know a lot about the clothing industry. "Ji Huaishan chewed a piece of cheese by himself, grabbed a handful, and dangled in front of Chen Lina's eyes.

    "Get off the car and apologize to Nie Gong, otherwise, my clothing agent, your family members don't even think about it, huh. "Ms. Chen said.

.......
    "This is cash. According to preliminary statistics, there are more than 500,000 yuan." Ji Huaishan stood in front of the pile of cash, kicked and said

    "This is a gold bar. To make a digression, it is said that in the Tang Dynasty, the gold reserves in the national treasury were a hundred times as much as it is now. Do you know where the gold went during the last dry year?" Ji Huaishan akimbo. Kicking a box of boxes into a stack, the large yellow croaker in the box said: "In modern times, except for industrial purposes and during the Opium War, what was exchanged for opium by Western powers was probably in the pockets of these corrupt officials."

    The next thing is the thing that can prove everything.

   Su Xiangdong collected all the handwritten letters from Hong Jinbu, Hong Yan's Jin, and the person from the Communist Party Department, as well as the scribbles/ note that were convenience for him  when he reselled the black oil.

      That's right, like the one from the Common Industry Department, in many cases, you only need to write a note, and many units will immediately cooperate with the instructions given by him.

    The most important ones are Hong Chengjin and Jin Sheng , And the person from the Ministry of Industry, as well as some telephone recordings between Xiaohaodian and Su Xiangdong in the oil system. He sorted out and archived them, and sealed

    The password of the safe is Leng Feng and Nie satellite birthday.

    Ji Huai Shan did not qualified to make a red call.

    His proposition was the military escorted the evidence directly to Beijing.

    " Your Inner Mongolia leader has never change right?  Feng Qing ? "Nie Gong asked Ji Huaishan.

Ji Huaishan nodded quickly: "Yes. However, Hong Chengjin call me, maybe he  also go to Feng Qing. It's not the time when anyone can believe it, in case Feng Qing..."

    "He used to be my student." Nie Gong said lightly. : "However, he has no expertise in scientific research, so I wrote a letter of recommendation and asked him to go to a government department. Go to him, I have to make a red call."

    Ji Huaishan played tricks on Nie Gong, very nervous, and was afraid that Nie would also make things difficult for him.

    .

    This time they set off again to Beijing, and the journey will be unimpeded.

    In the golden wheat field, Su Xiangdong, who forever closed his eyes, was also taken to Beijing together.

    Nie Gong and the others left first in a military car.

    Of course Chen Lina had to drive her big truck back to Beijing.

    When they got into the car, although it was not crowded, there were seats available, but the children were  pouting, lying in Anna's arms. Leng Feng was holding a dart in his hand, so he was so easy to get caught, and he was not interested in playing.

    "Have you ever eaten baked beans? "Miss Chen asked suddenly. The two older ones didn't speak, and Leng Feng jumped up: "Aunt Xiao Chen, can beans still be baked?"

    " In June, the lentils haven't been starchy yet, and the roasted lentils are so delicious." As Chen Lina said, she pulled the car over and parked it. It happened that there was a bean field on the side of the road. She took a few children , quietly, and went down to pick the beans.

    "Auntie Chen, we steal the beans. Wouldn't the farmer uncle catch us as thieves?" The first time Leng Feng did bad things, he was active  and frightened.

    Chen Lina light the straw on fire and roasted beans: "Yes, bean seeds are precious now. Just look at these two beans. They will have to grow in the field for six months before they can be eaten. Uncle farmer came to take a look, but he was heartbroken because he had to make noodles. , Their whole family can eat for at least two days."

    "You can also make bean noodles rice, cook lentil porridge, make lentil and lentil noodles." Weixing took a handful of roasted beans, squeezed one and ate one, and said, "Ah, good fragrant."

    Weimin and Wei Jiang are no longer small pests, but large pests.

    The large pest Nie Weimin has a sense of justice: "Mom, why do you have to eat a baked potato when we were young? Let us dig it, but  will not let us steal potatoes from the farm and steal beans to eat. You said, you want to steal then leave immediately." With that said, he sat cross-legged, pulled the ashes from the fire, and buried potatoes in it.

    Chen Lina gave him a handful of peeled soft beans, and asked, "Is it fragrant?

    Wei Min curled his lips: "Can it be fragrant?"

    Wei Jiang smiled and gave half of his roasted beans to Nie Weimin: "When I was a kid on the farm, I had eaten a lot with the educated aunts. They were reluctant to eat, and they would often quietly pick a handful of them and bake them for me."

    This kind of display of wealth is really envious, jealous and angry.

    Both Weixing and Leng Feng began to yell : "Ah, brother Dandan , shut up, you are not allowed to talk anymore. "

     Nie Weimin put the fire on the potatoes, gently put the straw on top, and whispered: "I was so scared that you will really go at that time."

    Just to keep the new mother from leaving, Nie Weimin has been behaved since he was a child, and has never done any bad things.

    Well, one day, suddenly, one day, I gave my mother some bad things and roasted peasant beans.

 .   In a blink of an eye, the potatoes were also roasted. Alright, pulled it out of the soil, Chen Lina screamed as soon as she smelled it, "It's so fragrant, so fragrant. I didn't eat enough yesterday, which made me greedy for a long time. With this pile of potatoes, today, we can eat enough." .

    But at this moment, someone in the distance shouted: "Old Uncle She, Old Shelter, someone has harmed your beans."

    "Whoever takes a thousand dollars, dares to harm our beans, oh, that's the children's ration, you said that people nowadays, if you want beans,  you can't harm us."An old man, crying , rushed out of the nearby wheat field.

    Chen Lina pulled the children and hid them in a cornfield not far away.

    "Mom, the farmer's uncle is sad."

    " Aunt Chen, I shouldn't eat his beans with you. "Leng Feng also said.

    The uncle farmer who is cutting the wheat and scorched by the sun looks so pitiful.

     They don't lack beans and are not hungry. At most they are just greedy, and greedy and steals from  people. , It's not good.

    Leng Feng, this kid, impulsive, and, don’t look at him like his dad, bluffing all day, in fact, his heart is very soft. He is ready to apologize.

    Unexpectedly, at this time, the uncle farmer outside suddenly laughed: "Oh, you lose money when you lose money. The beans roaster roasted a few of my beans, but lost twenty yuan here, hahaha "

    Leng Feng first turned around and said, "Hehe, Aunt Chen, twenty yuan, can buy beans from the ground, and two baskets of potatoes."

    Weixing also said: "We shouldn't bake other people's beans, eh. , But the beans are so delicious. However, since my mother lost the money, she should have paid the farmer's uncle. This is also very good."

    Chen Lina waited for the wheat-cutting old man to walk away and patted the ash on her pants. , She Said: "If you are greedy for the small and cheap things , you will lose the big because of the small. I spent 20 yuan to buy a lesson. Let’s go, drive, and go to Beijing."

    Nie Weimin raised his head and let out a long sigh.

    Can he not tell.

    Obviously, Chen Lina just saw that Leng Feng and Weixing were too sad, and deliberately engaged in stealing beans, confuse them, and wanted to make the two children happy.

    He was so proud that he saw through everything. Wei Jiang stabbed him in the arm:" Brother, sigh, let's talk about beans along the way, making mom think that we were all deceived by her, understand? "

    This little guy, what's that called? Since childhood to adulthood , only Chen Lina's looked forward to ,

Ms. Chen little Mother Bao's obediently sat in the back row, one by one, carefully peeling the baked potatoes, and first gave Chen Lina one then give Anna who had been depressed, and then  peeled for both Weixing and Leng Feng.

    In June, the harvest was passing by the window, the golden wheat waves.

    Chen Lina suddenly remembered Su Xiangdong in her previous life, also in 1986 when  She saw him in Ulu, and he seemed to have gray hair.

    At that time, he was struggling to bully her and rob her of the business that she had managed to revitalize.

    She changed a lot of destiny, and at the same time It also changed Su Xiangdong.

    But it’s too regrettable that he really died.

    Chen Lina didn’t know how much she regretted it. She regretted that she didn’t send Su Xiangdong to a certain hospital in advance, and regretted that she had always been had deep prejudice to him and  this kind of regret and guilt made her almost breathless.

      " Mom. " Wei Jiang suddenly said: "By the way, before Uncle Su left, he said to me that he never blamed you. He  have to thank you for making this prosperous world as he wishes."

    Chen Lina gave a cry and didn't understand the meaning of what he said.

    Anna covered her lips with both hands: "He said that his death is inevitable. Let all of us not live with guilt for him. For him, the prosperity of the country is far greater than Everyone’s honor and disgrace. For Su Dong himself, dying in the wheat waves is far more regrettable than sitting in a prison. He came out of Shanghai wearing a big red flower. It was in Yan'an when he meet the prime minister. The educated youth who live as a rebellious son, Now,  he can prove his repentance at the expense of his life, but he will never go to jail. "

   The wavy wheat field, it is like a golden sea, swaying with the wind.

    This wheat field, is like Su Xiangdong wished, it is so gentle, so beautiful, and it carries the whole republic with one year's food and clothing.

    Of course, it also carries the hopes of Mercedes-Benz on all roads and people from all walks of life.

    The author has something to say

    . Today is a chapter with a 4D chapter, and there will be another chapter tomorrow. The text will be completely finished.

    Originally, I will post it in the morning and evening, so I can ask for two times of the nutrient solution, but, think about it and post it once. Well, the code came out after all.

    However, I can only ask for the nutrient solution once, so can you love me enough at once?

    2333, hand in all your nutrient solutions, the author will still give out red packets of ducks.

Chapter 259 Finale (Part 1)

    At seven o'clock in the evening, the news network began.

    Weixing moved the small bench early and sat in front of the TV.

    " According to Xinhua News Agency, the oil stealing and corruption cases that shocked the oil system of the Republic have now come to light. The prime minister made important instructions. The instructions mentioned that While we accelerating economic development, we must also ensure the construction of party style and clean government. This is the most important part of the rapid development of our republic."

    "Mom, come and see, Hong Bo, Hong Bo is on TV. Weixing shouted suddenly.

    Chen Lina was cooking in the kitchen, and she ran out with her hands to look at it. Hey, sure enough, Hong Chengcheng appeared on the black-and-white TV.

    This is a public trial. He handcuffed his hands and stood on the dock. As soon as the picture turned, the other person who came out with gray hair, once appeared on "News Network", looked shining, but now he is on the dock. , In a blink of an eye, his hair was gray and his eyes were hollow.

    Not to mention them, the oil system has come to a major cleaning, one by one on TV, all of the entire Republic, the little moths picked out from the oil industry, glorious, are all on TV.

    Well, eight generations of their ancestors, but they all lost it.

    Ms. Chen turned around and made a call to Nie Gong, who was on the job: "Have you watched "News Network"? Hong Chengjin looks so pitiful. It's better to learn from the Jin Sheng. After a hundred years, he jumped into the Yellow River and died clean." Nie Gong were in the hotel over Daqing, and said with a smile,

    Miss Chen said: "The cadres in Hongyan always like to jump into the Yellow River. This has become a custom and tradition, but fortunately, Jin Sheng died. I just called Consoling Sister Liu, she didn’t seem to be sad. She also said that she would resign soon and come to the clothing factory, planning to do business with me."

    Nie Gong said, “Then tell her, I welcome her coming. After all, as soon as she arrived at the mining area, my female students at Beijing University of Technology were basically all your subordinates."

    Did Miss Chen hang up the phone with a smile?

    Outside, Liu Xiaohong and Nie Weimin are painting the new house.

    " Weimin, the bottom layer has been painted. Isn't this a pretty color? "Liu Xiaohong said, took off the mask, and smiled triumphantly.

   It has been July, and Liu Xiaohong is no better than others . He has worked steadily for two months before building the house for Nie Weijiang.

    "Right, our house . "

    "  There’s no more food. Didn’t you just say you want to eat fried pork with tiger skin and spicy sauce? I’ll pick peppers for us at the farm. Take a shower and wait for me. "Liu Xiaohong said, taking off the dirty clothes, throwing them into the big wash basin, and preparing to leave.

    "Wei Jiang has been doing a day's work today, and he keeps talking about it, saying he wants to eat the radish from the farm, remember to give it to him and bring some carrots back. "Wei Min said again.

    Liu Xiaohong smiled and said good, and riding a bicycle, she went to the farm.

    Nie Weimin threw Liu Xiaohong, himself, and Wei Jiang's  dirty clothes into the basin and started washed.

    Wei Jiang specially applied for an international long-distance call, and he is still on the phone with his godfather at the moment.

    His godfather’s illness is good and bad, but in general, his body has been developing in a bad direction. , He himself repeatedly checked that when he died, all the inheritance belonged to Nie Weijiang.

    However, he still wanted to make Nie Weijiang naturalized as an American citizen.

    After all, as an American, what Edward thought was, Keep the capable people, taxes, and all the wealth Nie Weijiang can create in the United States.

    "If you are an American citizen and go back to China to do business, the government will take more care of you. "Edward said on the phone.

    Wei Jiang said, "Godfather, I won't leave the Chinese nationality."

    Edward was very irritated by the illness, and he consciously couldn't tell Wei Jiang these angrily, "If you insist on Chinese nationality, then I have to tell you that you won't get a point for my inheritance. That's it. Goodbye." .

    He hung up the phone and came to see the elder brother squatting there to wash the clothes. Little lazy Nie Weijiang didn’t feel anything. After all, his elder brother washed all his clothes since childhood.

    Liu Xiaohong had returned to the farm once, and the front basket of the bicycle was full of things.

    Big pepper, water radish, and tender water celery.

    However, Liu Xiaohong is not needed on the stove, because Chen Lina is cooking.

    Liu Xiaohong watched Weimin washing clothes, kicked him away, and washed them herself.

    Weimin himself , the natural boss, he saw Xiaohong help him washing the clothes. he ran into the kitchen and helped Chen Lina set the fire.

    "Your daughter-in-law, walked in for three months,  brick by brick, and built our house with her own hands. Nie Weimin, do you have a conscience? Don't help her wash her clothes, you come here and help me set the fire.?" Chen Lina said.

    Nie Weimin said: "I will help her beat her back in the evening."

    A typical big brother, I treat my wife well, but my wife must treat my family and my brother well. 

     Chen Lina gave Nie Weimin a look and stir-fried the vegetables. She pointed to Wei Min to give herself down, went out and turned two thousand dollars out of the sewing machine, and gave it to Liu Xiaohong: "Xiaohong, you two went to Ulu and bought a washing machine. In the future, Don’t wash your clothes by hand, use a washing machine, okay?"

    Liu Xiaohong also agreed readily: "Okay, I'll buy it tomorrow."

     Chen Lili  squeeze her dry before entering the house . She entered the house penniless and had no confidence in doing anything.

    Although the monthly salary is high, if she want to add a washing machine to her home, it is not affordable. The cheapest washing machine now costs two or three thousand dollars.

    Nie Weimin,  afraid that Miss Chen will work very hard after go to work. In fact, he's still asking about the price of a washing machine and want to buy a washing machine for Chen Lina.

    But now, he hasn't gone to work, and he has no extra money. He is actually poor, and he doesn't even have the money to buy a washing machine for his family and his mother.

    As the eldest brother, how can this be good?

    It just so happened that after washing the bowls, Miss Chen was happy today, and went out to chat with sister Qian, Sister Wang, Lu Fangfang, and a group of women shaking Dapu fans.

    Nie Weimin entered the bedroom and was about to help Liu Xiaohong beat her leg, but found that she was sitting cross-legged on the window, applying moisturizing oil to her face.

    " Didn't Wei Jiang  buy a whole set of LA COME   to give you. How do you wipe a big treasure?" Nie Weimin said in surprise.

    Liu Xiaohong turned around and said, "Cosmetics will be used up. For expensive things, there is only a little bit inside. They are already used up. This is cheap and comfortable to use. I can use this."

    Nie Weimin watched for a long time, suddenly  found that Liu Xiaohong was much darker and thinner than when he first married her in.

    Of course, a room should be set up in June and July. What kind of sunscreen is in the sun is also not to be prevented. Living in the scorching sun of June and July in the border area.

    Liu Xiaohong leaned back and leaned in Nie Weimin’s arms: "Don’t worry, I will be paid for these months on vacation. When I get to the winter wind city, I will take it out. I can buy better cosmetics."

    Nie Weimin patted his head: "Wait, give you something."

    Liu Xiaohong saw that he gave her a bag, and was quite puzzled: "Why give me a bag?

    Nie Weimin said: "This is my salary passbook. It is said that the salary paid every month is directly stored in the passbook. From now on, you can keep my salary passbook."

   "  You are not afraid that I will take your salary and squint it all, take it back and gave to Mom."

    in view of a child unpleasant experience, Nie Weimin really shocked, but also said: "no,  "

    Liu Xiaohong said seriously: "Maybe I will."

    Nie Weimin looked at the passbook; he bit his lip, and only looked at the small eyes, probably he wanted to come back.

    Liu Xiaohong turned around and kissed him on the forehead with a smile: "You can rest assured that goodness is goodness, righteousness is righteousness, I can tell."

    She has loved such a man all her life . All the good things are planned for him, how can it be possible to spend his salary to others.

    One day, he said he wanted to put the five-star red flag on the moon.

    Since then, Liu Xiaohong has had no hesitation, relying on studying hard and making progress every day, and began to help him realize his dream of landing on the moon.

    Nie Weimin opened the window and saw that the yard was quiet, and he pressed Liu Xiaohong to the ground: "Come on, I will unlock a new position for you."

    Touching the box, Weimin said: "Oh, no condom. ."

    "Aren't you doing this once every half month? Recently, you have been doing this every day. Doctor Zhang in the infirmary is scolding every day, saying that he should check carefully, who is always stealing his case." Liu Xiaohong said. .

    Nie Weimin knelt, and now that he was talking about the new posture, how could he brake: "No, you wait, I have to steal a few more."

    " Doctor Zhang said he put a mouse trap in the infirmary. Be careful. "Liu Xiaohong yelled from the window. Nie Weimin was no longer in sight.

    Chen Lina was sitting outside the door, listening to Lu Fangfang speaking badly about her daughter-in-law.

    That's right, the former security captain of the base, now the head of the security department of the mining area airport Qin Sheng’s daughter-in-law, in the entire base, is a well-known lazy, sloppy and comparable to the old grandson.
Lu Fangfang love to be clean, but she's getting crazy by her daughter in law.

Chen Lina doesn't like to listened to this kind of gossip, of course the most important things is because she is busy at home and had no leisure time to come out.

She's busy lately, Liu Xiaohong help to wash the pot  and make sanitation.

After eating , she can also go out, but she still feel annoying to hear that.

So she took Weixing hand and said" I remember that the few pear that your father planted in the small wood two years ago is fruitless, let's pick two pear and eat them."

Lu Fangfang still there said" Xiao Chen, can you stay and listen to me, "
"No, you can talk to sister Wang and sister Qian, I will pick a pear and eat , I come back later "

Listening this kinda thing is simpli headache. Avoid eart and get better right?

As result Chen Lina avoid the I. Depth discussion about the relationship between daughter in law and Mother in law but accidently saw a large scene of broken love.

" Mom, that's secony brother, isn't he in Beijing, why did he came back? What did he do in the small woods." Weixy bounced around holding Chen Lina.

Chen Lina also wandering. Didn' Erdan have been in Beijing in the past two months and finally went home,smelling the fragrance rice at home but didn't come home, what the hell is going on with this kid.
    because at this time, Chen Lina suddenly heard Erdan say: ""Tiantian , I love you, what I said is true..."

    " Weiguo, put away your set, Tiantian will be here soon, hurry up, are you ready? "It's Li Mingcheng, running from a distance, gesturing to Erdan.

    But it turns out that this is a large courtship scene?

    In July, it was hot, Tiantian was on vacation at home recently, with a big pu fan in her hand, and big slippers, and walked swayingly.

    "Remember,  take out your love and deepness for music to  impress her, okay?" Li Mingcheng finished speaking, snapped his fingers, and hid.

    As a result, he hid behind a large pear tree with drooping branches, and was about to pick a pear to watch the fun. He saw two faces behind the pear tree.

    "Ah, Auntie, what a coincidence."

    "Yeah, what a coincidence, you can still get crowded in secretly watching the excitement. I ask you, did Helanshan agree to your marriage with Gao Xiaobing?" Chen Lina whispered, just Ask Li Mingcheng this kid.

    Li Mingcheng scratched his head and said, "We are ideal for mixing in Beijing, except that people always laugh at our band's name, but it's nothing. There are signs of red in every aspect, but it is too difficult to make a million. I think that when I earn it, my hair will be gray."

    Chen Lina said lightly: "You and Gao Xiaobing, the raw rice is already ripe, right?"

    It's got to be covered by the darkness, otherwise, Li Mingcheng's face would blush early.

    "Next time you find Helanshan you will say, I have always wanted to marry your daughter, but unfortunately you are firm and you can marry Gao Xiaobing. Don't worry, as soon as she hears about it, she will let go of the marriage right away. "Miss Chen said with certainty .

 Li Mingcheng’s eyes are about to bulge out. Looking at his ten-year-old little sister Nie Weixing is also okay?

    Chen Lina said: "Why not, I am really optimistic that you will be my son-in-law. If I had an older daughter, really."

    Helanshan temperament likes to compete with Chen Lina in everything. I can't think of Li Mingcheng at first, but I really want her to hear that Chen Lina intends to marry her daughter to Li Mingcheng.

    That's not a big deal. In an instant, Li Mingcheng could turn into a sweet potato in his eyes. "Aunt Chen, thank you. Also, if Aunt He is really unwilling, can I come back to marry Weixing?" Li Mingcheng  also made a joke

    As a result, Chen Lina and Nie Weixing collectively irritated.

    "Brother Mingcheng is a big gangster, huh, look at my fists and feet." Weixing said, her feet flew out.

    Chen Lina is even worse: "You come, you can come, but I will let my Gong Nie break your leg."

    "Erdan, when did you come back? Why Didn't you go home but here in the woods? What are you doing here?" Tiantian flicked two slippers, slapped mosquitoes.

    Erdan took a deep breath, looked at Tiantian, and said, "I have written about two hundred songs in total. I have been in Beijing for two months and selected from the audience’s response. The 20 best songs are all I wrote it to you."

    Tiantian smiled immediately: "I don't think your song was written to me. I have listened to so many. I feel that what you sing is all our lives. "

   " But in my life, or in other words, my only definition of happiness is you. " Erdan said again.

    Nie Weiguo's childhood was undoubtedly happy in terms of his parents' love and material abundance.

    However, in terms of learning and environment, it is undoubtedly sad. He has been discriminated against because of his poor studies since he was a child, and of course Tiantian is also discriminated against too

    Therefore, he can deeply feel Tiantian of the same scumbags,

    The roads that the two of them have gone through with the confusion and pain , the scenery they have seen, and the time when they are speechless and comforting each other because of the bottom of their grades. It is Nie Weiguo's song that comes from the kind of interdependence and mutual dependence.

    "So, Tiantian, since I was a child, my heart has never changed. Can you marry me?" Erdan said again.

    Behind the big pear tree, Li Mingcheng squeezed his fist: "Weiguo, it's so simple, "

     But Chen Lina sighed while holding her forehead, and said to her heart: "It's over, my son is going to send a good person card to someone."

    But he likes woman, this is also a good thing, right.

    Sure enough, Tiantian was obviously shocked too. Looking at Erdan who was much taller than herself, she stepped back two steps and shook her head flatly and said: "Erdan, don't scare sister like this, I am your sister,  How can you say this to me."

    "I love you, I want you to marry me, and you don’t have a boyfriend in Beijing, nor in the mining area. I have inquired about it. Everyone who knows you says that you are single. , There is no barrier between us. "Erdan said.

    Tiantian sighed, and paused for a long time before saying: "Weiguo, you sing a goddess in your song, and , I am an ordinary girl who cannot be ordinary, even a bit stupid. Sometimes I am gluttonous, sometimes I am losing weight, sometimes overeating, sometimes I am constipated. I’m just like this at home. I wear my pajamas and take a picture of myself. Sometimes I can scare my ugliness away. I’m an ordinary girl. Totally unworthy of you. "

    Both Li Mingcheng and Weixing were puzzled: Nie Weiguo is so handsome. Although he is not well-known in Beijing, his fame will happen sooner or later. The dazzling handsome guy on the stage is sweet, short, and ugly. , Why don't you like her, it's weird.

    No, the two of them quietly shook Chen Lina's arm, asking her to clarify her confusion.

    Chen Lina said in a low voice, "Tiantian, she entered the woolen factory at the age of thirteen. Don’t you think she’s only twenty-three. She has been running in society for ten years, and she looks at things calmly. What Nie Weiguo loves is just the goddess in his fantasy. , Instead of running in the society for ten years in reality, without education, no diploma, and not very beautiful, do you understand this Chen Tiantian?"

    Weixing pouted, "I don't understand."

    Li Mingcheng also said: "Love is love. There is no such thing as a goddess or a goddess."

    Chen Lina said: "Anyway, Tiantian rejected him. It is true that she respected her own heart."

    Rock and roll, which There is a girl who has a stable marriage, a really down-to-earth girl, who would like a boy who engages in rock and roll.

    No, Erdan is also broken.

    After a long dumbfounded, he said: "I have never seen you look ugly. You were constipated when you were squatting. I squatted outside with a stick to cheer you on. How long did you squat? Stay with  me for as long as you want ."

 "But you've grown up, you are so handsome on stage, you are like Weimin, always my brother and younger brother, but I can't like you, Dan, don't be kidding. "Tian Tian said, waved her hand, ready to leave him,

    but he just confessed with a lot of courage. As a result, Tian Tian was so relaxed and rejected him again.

    "It's because I didn't serve as a soldier." Is it the reason why you only like men in military uniforms?" Erdan said again.

    Tiantian was cruel and said: "Yes. "

    After all, when she wanted to come, Erdan spent so much money on studying abroad. Now he is ranked first. He must make money. He has to make more money to compensate his parents, right?

    Sure enough, Erdan was holding the tree with one hand, with only an ordinary sound, kneeling in the woods.

    Chen Lina motioned to Li Mingcheng: "Hurry up, go out and comfort Erdan, I think he is almost crying."

    , Erdan is leaning back on the tree, although unlike the heroes of Qiong Yao, shook his head and yelled no, but it was also a big blow.

    "If I say I want to be a soldier now, my dad will definitely be angry. , No, no, I can think of it, he will pick up his shotgun, and then say, you have been useless since you were a kid, you are a useless bastard, who spent so much money on me, now the rock career is a little bit dead. , Ran to be a soldier again, you are in this world, everything depends on your temperament, you can do whatever you want to be willful? "

    Two eggs Dayton for a long time, said:" I grew ambition is to be a soldier, say if I became a soldier, Chen sweet total no reason to refuse me, right?"

    Weixing shook Chen Lina's arm and said, "Mom, let my second brother serve as a soldier. Also, go and persuade Tiantian sister to let her marry my second brother, can't you?"

    Chen Lina said, "Love is Love, not love is not love, how can this be forced?"

    Over there, Erdan who was rejected again for courtship is going crazy: "No, Li Mingcheng, I don’t want to sing anymore, I’m going to be a soldier, I’m now I feel that, in fact, I betrayed Tiantian. At the beginning, I always said that I wanted to be a soldier, but in the end I chose rock and roll. She now rejects me because of this."

    Li Mingcheng was filled with righteous indignation for a long time and said, "Chen Tiantian was just blind." 

    Erdan said, "I'm sorry Mingcheng, I just want to be a soldier, rock n roll, I'll let it go, you, find someone else to form a band, brother. sorry."

    Li Mingcheng had come for a good time, and heard the sentence from Erdan suddenly became annoying: "You fucking stupid for a woman, you are actually going to serve as a soldier when your career is just getting better , for a woman?

    Erdan haven't rebelled since he was a child, but because of Chen Tiantian's refusal, the flame of rebellion, I don't know how to drip, but it was ignited in an instant.

    Oh, yes, and the enthusiasm that he has always wanted to be a soldier and want to carry a gun to defend the country has been ignited again.

    Li Mingcheng watched for a long time, and suddenly fisted over: "Go to your mother's Nie Weiguo, you traitor, goodbye, I will be myself, I have never known you before, ."

    Erdan walked in front of him in despair.

    Weixing asked Chen Lina: "Mom, do we need to comfort my second brother?"

    Chen Lina shook her head and said: "No, the man who is broken in love is very sad. At this time, if we comfort him. Not only is it useless, but it is estimated that it will be worse. Well, after all, he was rejected by Tiantian, but he didn't want anyone to know, do you understand?"

    The two came home only a few steps away. Chen Lina saw that the lights in the yard had been turned off. Wei Jiang quietly walked out and said to Chen Lina: "Mom, Tian Tian was in a hurry just now. Let my eldest brother to sent her to the mining area. My second brother is desperate and is under the kitchen. Is there a problem with them?"

    Chen Lina quietly hissed: "Stop talking, you go back to the house and sleep, ah"

    Wei Jiang gave Chen Lina and Weixing a clean and peeled cucumber. He wanted to talk to Lina. Edward said that if he didn't want to become a U.S. citizen, he wouldn't be able to get his own property, but he changed his mind. When he think about it, what he have is the ability to make money, and Edward is still the same, he really  thinks of himself as a son. To threaten him for some inheritance, it would be better to give up that inheritance.  such a thought, he also did not say, and turned back to the room.

    Erdan cook himself a bowl of noodles, even the lights did not open, in the yard Xiliu Xiliu, and eating it.

    Lina Chen opened the lights on, After seeing Erdan for a while, she brought out the chili oil and adjusted a little for him.

    Weixing was holding a vinegar pot, and he also added some vinegar to him.

    Erdan made two bites of noodles, and suddenly said: "Mom, I am fine, I am really fine, no matter how much my teacher scolded me when I was young, I just need to think about it and I can eat my mother's noodles when I go home. I will not be angry, not sad, not low self-esteem, and now, too, I ate a bowl of noodles, and my heart felt much better."

    "After eating , went to bed, okay, no matter what, and I believe you will be fine after sleeping,. "Chen Lina said.

    Erdan said: "Mom, I don't want to engage in rock for the time being. It's not because there are not enough listeners and the response is not enthusiastic enough. I always feel that Mingcheng and I lack a lot of things."

    "The band's name is also very ugly." Chen Lina said frankly.

    Under the attack of the two brothers, Erdan has always been stupid and cute, so Chen Lina is not good at hitting him. All the time, besides encouragement, it has been encouragement for him, but the name of the band is really ugly.

   "  So, I want to be a soldier. I may not be able to earn money to repay the living expenses and tuition you gave me in the short term, okay? "Erdan then plucked up the courage to say.

    Chen Lina patted the bear-like son: "When parents raise their children, they don’t hold them and let them repay the debt. Be brave. As long as you can convince your father, You can be a soldier. " She said

    For Chen Lina, As long as he is alive, as long as he is not doing a crime, it all does not matter

    , but Nie Gong are not the same, after all, for this son, he made a red  phone and cry in front of his mentor .

     If Erdan don’t engage in rock and roll, Chen Lina is afraid that Gong Nie will untie his belt and beat him.

    When Erdan thinks about his dad, he is also extremely worried. It is estimated that dad will really kill him this time.

    On the other hand, Chen Tiantian is talking ty Nie Weimin, who drove her away.

    Weimin ran to the clinic to steal the condom. As a result, he didn't expect a mouse clip on the condom. Okay, it caught his hand. It hurts right now.

    "Nie Weiguo confessed to you, Tiantian, I'm wondering, do you really dislike him? Also, I didn't realize that he likes you, what's the matter with you two?" Weimin  opened Just ask Tiantian when they are in the car.

    Tian Tian was planning to stay for a few days when she came home this time, because she refused Erdan, fearing that Erdan would be embarrassed, this is not an emergency, so she was ready to leave.

    She smirked and said: "It's impossible to Weimin, you and Xiaohong are the same kind of people, so you can get married, and you are equal in spirit. I only know Awo Goose, not even abc. Yes, a saleswoman, and Nie Weiguo, who graduated from Thames College in the United Kingdom, is not the same kind of person."

    "But he really wrote a lot of songs based on you. You don’t understand. For a singer, the source of his creative inspiration is everything for him. It may have nothing to do with how many books you read or how much cultural heritage a person has. "Nie Weimin persuaded.

    However, he still didn't think about how they should get along if Tiantian became the wife of Erdan. If  his ugly girl really married, Nie Weimin would save money and give her a big gift, but Married to Erdan, and still called him the eldest brother, Nie Weimin always felt strange.

    Tiantian calmly said : "The goddess in his heart is really not me. Someday , he will meet that girl. If I am going to marry him, and he happened to meet that girl. Weiguo, is a man of love and righteousness and may not be divorced, but I am a woman who cannot tolerate sand in her eyes and will not allow him have an extramarital affair. Isn't it both painful for each other? "Tiantian smiled: "I can't read books, but I still see it thoroughly in this regard."

    When she arrived at the mining area, she got out of the car outside the garment factory and waved her hand and said, "Bug dan, goodbye, next time I go home again, if we run into it, let's get together again."

    "Okay, goodbye." Wei Min also Waved.

    His little girl, just like before, just waved her hand and left without looking back.

    Nie Gong who on his way home doesn’t know that his son Nie Weiguo who spend the most money to started rock and roll, Now  refuses to sing and is struggling wants to join the army,

    He went to Daqing on a business trip and got reports from Beijing after he came back because he signed up for this year’s People’s Representative Conference. Although for him, this kind of thing is just a cutscene, but he also has to line up and review the cuts. For information, you have to talk to the leader.

    "The plane ticket to Umayi is gone. You can only take the train, okay?" said the cadre in charge of buying the ticket.

    Gong Nie was anxious to go home, how fast the plane, the two-hour business, the train, had to sit for two days and two nights.

    However, Gong Nie has always been a person who is unwilling to trouble others. He can only say that the economy of the mining area is developing very well now. If the air ticket is booked three days in advance, it is impossible to book.

    A large number of wealthy people are flying between the mining area and Beijing to do business.

    On the train, in the soft sleeper carriage, Nie Gong saw that he was the lower berth, and an old lady was struggling to pick up the upper berth, so he gave her lower berth ticket to the old lady, helped her sit in the lower berth, and picked it up by himself the upper bunk..

    Two days and two nights, reading a book, and then thinking about the problem, it will pass, it is not difficult.

    There are only four people in the soft sleeper compartment. There are two couples on the opposite side of the berth. It is estimated that they are going to spend their honeymoon. They have been crowded in the lower bunk, chatting with each other. He didn't answer a question, so he put on a quilt for fear of disturbing him, and went to sleep by himself.

    Nie Gong was reading and watching. He didn't know when he fell asleep and waited for him to wake up again. The sky was still bright, but the train speed was inexplicably slow.

    The original speed should be 120 yards at a constant speed, but this train, visible to the naked eye, is at most 90 yards.

    Moreover, he remembered that when he was reading a book, when he was about to fall asleep, the train should have just passed Hongyan, so it should be half past five in the morning, but when he raised his wrist, he found that the hour and minute hands on his watch had been constantly on. The shaking stopped, his eyes hurt.

    After patted Lao Zhongshan's watch, Mr. Nie thought it was slipping. He took the development bar a few times and thought it would be fine.

    As a result, it seemed that the clockwork didn't work anymore. No matter how he twisted it, the hour and minute hands kept swaying in it.

    "Should the ashes of the two children follow their mothers and be sprinkled in the mining area?"

    "Well, this is the only requirement when they die. They want to be buried with Sun Gong, but Sun Gong's ashes are scattered all over the place. The children of the three major bases in the mining area, let’s spill them too."

    On the sleeping berth opposite, he doesn't know when the little couple has already left. Now they are replaced by two middle-aged people.

    And the upper bunk, impressively, are two ashes boxes.

    Gong Nie lowered his head and found two people sitting on the opposite bunk. One was wearing a military uniform and had big-headed leather shoes with raised horns, his hands in his pockets, and he was sighing.

    The other one is better dressed, suits, three to seven cents in the limelight, it seems that the clothes you wear are of very good quality, you should be rich, but look at your mental outlook, thin, tired, and seem very melancholy. Obviously, this People are very, very sad at this moment.

    "Bo Zhao, I'm sorry for the matter of Weimin and Weiguo, but all the leaders in the province have unanimously found them guilty, and drug trafficking is a serious crime. I tried my best, but I couldn't save the child. I'm sorry. "Said the man in military uniform.

    The man in the suit slowly and heavily raised his arm, and patted the man in the military uniform on the back: "I didn't teach the children well, so that they dare to go drug trafficking. You have nothing to be sorry about. They died well enough"

    Nie Gong suddenly sat up.

    Because, he was surprised to find that the two people sitting in the lower bunk opposite, one is himself and the other is Leng Qi in military uniform.

    The author has something to be

    honest. Yes, I’m sorry, I wanted to finish it in one chapter.

    But I wrote this chapter too much; when I published it, I found out that this chapter is nearly 20,000 words, so it was divided into two chapters.

    I’m really sorry. Continue to ask for the nutrient solution. I

    finished talking about major national events yesterday. This chapter will talk about three children. The next chapter will talk about the only time Nie Gong and Lao Nie met on the same train at the same time. This is the finale.     Nie ’s three points.

    Neither one is easy to give up, so everyone understand Sa, tomorrow there will be another chapter that

you are wondering about, why does Lao Nie treat Lina so well, and what has he experienced, the current-born Nie What Gong will say when meeting Lao Nie in his previous life will be explained clearly in the next chapter.

Chapter 260 Finale (Part 2)

    " How about Wei Jiang , did he feel particularly uncomfortable after hearing the death of the two brothers? "The opposite Leng Qi said again.

    Another old Nie nodded and raised three fingers. "He  committed suicide three times in the Third Hospital of the Autonomous Region, so I plan to transfer him to Beijing. By the way, he likes to play video games, which is what I am developing now. Children like this thing, and computers, and he also likes it. I bought him one, that child’s brain is so good, he want to commit suicide if I can't prevent it. I have no other way but to try my best to divert his attention.'

    In the early hours of the morning, before dawn, and the carriage was gloomy, Gong Nie sat up, trying to be as quiet as possible, enough to take a newspaper from the table, and to see the time, it was also July 4, 1986. This is consistent with the time he left Beijing.

    He turned on the small flashlight he used to read, and carefully watched an impressive report published in the newspaper: "The legendary lives of brother drug dealer Nie Weimin and Nie Weiguo were shot one by one is their best home."

    Nie Gong suddenly remembered, Chen Lina said, the Weimin and Erdan of the previous life were shot dead in 1985 in Hongruo's severe crackdown in June 86 because of the underworld and drug trafficking crimes.

    To calculate according to the current time, it is the matter of last month.

    Therefore, the Nie Gong opposite should be the old Nie of the previous life who has been talked about in Miss Chen's mouth.

    And wearing a military uniform, there is no doubt that it must be Leng Qi of the previous life. Well, Nie Gong believes that Miss Chen was born again, and that he has had several children of his own in a lifetime with extremely miserable endings.

    However, he never imagined that one day he would really meet the apricot tree fork in his previous life.

    Since he can get the newspaper, it proves that he and the apricot fork of his previous life were in the same space at the same time.

    For a man who believed in Marxism-Leninism and materialism, this is really amazing.

    The two people on the opposite side are still chatting.

    "The mistress of Weimin originally took all the sins for their brothers and was shot directly. Originally, I thought that would be the end, and their brothers could still come out. However, Liu Xiaohong died for half a year, but he suddenly restarted the procedure. once again traced to overthrow Liu Xiaohong all of the original confession, prosecutors carry out together, is to shoot their brothers, put it plainly, strict legal deterrent is to give the country of criminals to see."

    "warning to others, I understand, now border and Red Rock The situation is too messy, and heavy code must be used. "Lao Nie said, word by word, extremely difficult.

    Leng Qi patted him on the shoulder, and suddenly said: "I know you are very sad, but brother, the way we should go is still going, I'll find Someone brought disaster to Ma Xiaofang. Two years ago, Ma Xiaofang watched closely. I didn’t dare to act rashly. I ran into it the other day. She was still single. No, she was about to go to the frontier and go to Ulu to talk. For some business, it seems that she was bullying the local underworld quite miserably over there. I really didn't dare to see her, mainly because I didn't have the face to see her. Can you help me persuade her? "

    Old Nie looked at Leng Qi blankly. Nie Gong also raised his head from the newspaper and looked at Leng Qi blankly.

    Fortunately, Leng Qi explained.

    He whispered: "Yes, I have an ex-girlfriend, so I have been in the army and because of Ma Xiaofang’s relationship, and I was afraid that Ma Xiaofang would hurt her; I didn’t dare to chase her. Now, I’m going to change jobs, and my career doesn’t matter, but I hurt her very deeply, and she would never take care of me again., you help me persuade her, will you agree?'

    " Leng Qi, Weimin and Weiguo just get shoot only one month, you let me give you a matchmaker?"

    " Dead is dead, always have to continue living their lives right, you people look honest, She was born with a fierce look, she didn't listen to my advice."

    Leng Qi didn't think there was anything wrong with letting a man whose son had only been dead for two months be his matchmaker.

    "You really intend to leave Ma Xiaofang. That's good. Is that women also on this train? Why didn't she sit with us?" Old Nie asked.

    Leng Qi rubbed his hands, as nervous as when he saw the old man for the first time in his life.

    "She was named Chen Lina. She was originally a worker in Hongyan Wool Spinning No. 1 Factory. Later she resigned and started her own clothing business. I asked. She took this train and was going to Ulu to do something. It sounded like she was bullied and wanted to go to a lawsuit. So, on my trip, in addition to accompany you and send off the two children, I also want you to help me persuade her, and come forward to explain what happened between me and Ma Xiaofang. Ma Xiaofang, I really can’t stand that bitch. The previous son is not mine. You know, our marriage is still in existence. She gave Chen Junyan another one, and I kicked it off, Who the hell provoke me? to wear two green hats."  Leng Qi said eloquently, but Old Nie probably didn't hear this, he was sitting quietly with his hands clasped.

    Nie Gong was dumbfounded.

    Didn't Chen Lina say that she never knew Leng Qi before? Why in this world, Leng Qi regards herself as her ex-boyfriend?

    After all, he and Leng Qi is brothers for many years this kind of thing can not help but ask.

    Leng Qi now ran to his house to eat dinner every three to five.  He was still his daughter's godfather. He want to have a real conversation with Lina. Then Chen Lina lied to him, too deeply,

    "Leng Qi, go to the dining car and get us something to eat, let me be quiet, okay?" Old Nie calmed down and didn't hit anyone, but just persuaded Leng Qi go

    Leng Qi was about to leave, and pointed to the end of the soft sleeper compartment, and said, "She is in the hard sleeper compartment. The middle berth in the 12 compartments and 37 beds. You should go and take a look. Really,it suit me very well "

    Old Nie thought Leng Qi was going crazy again, of course he didn’t take his words seriously. When Leng Qi left and stood up, he went to touch the ashes of his two sons.

After the  child was shot for more than a month, he completed all the procedures. Take their ashes home. The  train continued to move forward, and outside the window, it was a white misty five-thirty in the morning, and the railroad tracks stretched to the endless distance, constantly passing through the thick white fog.

    As the chief of staff of the Provisional Armed Forces of the base, and in the anti-terrorism battle, the gun blew the heads of terrorists. Old Nie knew that both sons were shot headshots, that kind of terror, guilt, and despair. Haunted him all the time, in his heart, it was a hurdle that he couldn't get past.

    He put the barrel on his head countless times, but gave up committing suicide because there was still a paralyzed child lying on the bed.

    However, the two sons who are so lively, they are dead, no more, , they don't exist anymore.

    Lao Nie personally watched the two children in Hongyan, sent them to the funeral home, and put them into the incinerator, but  he was still crazy trying to find them, wanting to hold the two children in his arms, and wanted to say sorry to them.

I'm sorry,  that father didn't teach you well,

    but obviously, there are no more of them in this world.

    They were still so young, only twenty to two years old, but he watched them helplessly, and they were sent to the incinerator.

    Lao Nie's life, in fact, has been ruined, no more.

    He has the original capital because of his big yellow croaker. He only needs to sell low-tech video games to make money that others can't imagine.

    However, he still felt that he had nothing, and he had failed to a level of confusion.

    But even if he wanted to cry, he didn't know how to cry, because all the mistakes were made by himself.

    Gong Nie got up, quickly took off his jacket, and then chased him out.

    He wears a shirt underneath, which is exactly the same as the old Nie opposite.

    "Is Chen Lina from Qi Sixian? Study one year at Hongyan Women's Normal University.?" He asked after Leng Qi.

    Leng Qi walked to the end of the carriage and washed his face and hands at the sink: "Ah, how do you know Lao  Nie ?"

    "How long have you talked?" Nie Gong asked again.

    Leng Qi waved the water on his hand and was admiring his handsome appearance in the mirror. Suddenly he realized that Nie Gong seemed to be a lot younger, and he was very handsome, so he lifted his head out of the mirror. Okay, now Leng Qi is the only one who is very handsome.

    "We started talking in 1983. Isn't because  Ma Xiaofang, that bastard who has been in Beijing. She had a big belly and came back. It happened  Xiao Chen saw her and  she broke up with me. Well, I really wish I could kick that Ma Xiaofang to death." Leng Qi said.

    Nie Gong can be sure now, Chen Lina and Leng Qi have really talked for a while.

    Well, if it weren't for going back in time, Gong Nie would never know about it. If Miss Chen is going to lie, she can tell a whole life.

    Leng Qi waved his hand in the corridor: "It is estimated that she has gotten up at this moment. Go to Car 12 to help me persuade people. I will buy breakfast for us ."

    Gong Nie watched Leng Qi disappear at the end of the corridor. Turning around, he went back to the soft sleeper compartment just now.

    Old Nie seemed to be frozen, holding an urn in his arms.

    But at this moment, because it was six o'clock, and the day broke, all the lights in the carriage turned on in an instant.

    Nie Gong also put on his jacket.

    Old Nie was holding Weimin’s urn in his arms, recalling how Weimin was when he was born. That’s right. His three sons, only when Weimin was born, he was by his side. Crying in the palm of his hand.

    But for twenty years, he used to scream, even if he never went to school, as long as he pulled a belt on his belt, he could get a perfect score in the classroom, he turned into a sash of ashes.

    The box of the same size as when he was born contained a child as old as he was.

    "Really don't consider going to Car 12 and see that woman, the one Leng Qi said. " The opposite man said.

    When  Lao Nie raised his head, he was surprised and broken, because the man opposite looked exactly like him.

    However, there are also differences. For example, he is wearing a black jacket with a white shirt inside, black-rimmed glasses, and a strong and durable old Zhongshan on his wrist. He looks like a scholar.

    Unlike yourself, you have to dress up as a businessman in order to do business.

    Old Nie was taken aback: "Who are you and why do you look..."

    looks like his own.

   " The woman in the 12th carriage is the woman Chen Lina whom Leng Qi asked you to persuade. You are really not at all. Curious, you never thought about going to see her?" Nie Gong said.

    Old Nie took the newspaper and looked at Nie Gong with a vigilant look: "Who are you, and where are you from? "

   " I, Nie Bozhao, 45 years old this year, I have three sons and one daughter. The eldest son is Nie Weimin. He is going to work in Dongfeng City soon. By the way, he is in Tsinghua University. He is in the United States. A graduate student at the University of Houston in Texas, majoring in manned spaceflight. My second son is Nie Weiguo. He is currently a rock singer. Well, I don’t think that is a serious career, but no matter where he goes, he will have a lot of people behind him determined to follow him in just three sentences. Kind of ability, right. And my youngest son Nie Weijiang, who also studied at the University of Houston, but dropped out. Currently, registered a video game company  in the Umayi mining area "

    Nie Gong kept talking. The old Nie who was opposite suddenly grabbed his hair with both hands: " I understand, you are my illusion, you are the phantom that splits out of my brain after my painful pain, I may be crazy, what should I do, no, I have to calm myself, I still have a son, I can't get sick, I have to calm myself. I have lost my two sons, and I can't lose the only one left."

    "Yes, just treat me as a split illusion in your brain. " Nie Gong didn't think that he could convince himself in another dimension at once. It was very peaceful, and Nie Gong said: "If you are willing to find that woman named Chen Lina, then you will have a very cute little daughter. Well, this is it.

    Wherever Nie Gong goes, he always has pictures of the children in his pocket. He took out the photos, first Lina and Xiaoxing.

    That was the model photo they took to the clothing factory together.

    Chen Lina stood with her hands in her pockets, Xiaoxingxing hugged her arms and trousers, smiling triumphantly.

    Lao Nie took the photo and immediately attracted the cute little girl in the photo to look at her for a long time.

    Father and daughter blood, although this little girl is not particularly beautiful, her skin is quite dark, but she looks naughty, well-behaved, and very cute.

    Make him want to touch her head, want to hug her, want to kiss her forehead.

    "This is a photo taken by Weimin at the Johnson Space Center. The person next to him is the head of the ground team at the Johnson Space Control Center. Howard, you have been paying attention to the aerospace industry. You must recognize Howard, right?" said Gong Nie. He pushed another photo over and assumed it was a shot of anesthetic.

     Old Nie took a deep breath, took the photo, and looked at Nie Weimin in the photo.

    Like many young people in the Republic, he stood beside a blond, American, with two hands on his back, and his smile seemed so sunny and so bright.

    Is this really his son, Nie Weimin, who has been stubborn and sensitive since he was a child, and ran out to fight at the age of thirteen or four, and didn’t go to school.

    "This is Weiguo. It’s how he looked when he sang at the London Music Festival. Don’t think of him. The Beatles are distributed because he wants to learn from little rascals. He just doesn't have the money to have a haircut. And he likes long clothes, his nickname is Father, and recently he formed a special band called Farm Boys. He won’t be popular when he hears his name, yes. Right. But my hope for him is that I can spend all the money on him, as long as he is happy. He is a silly boy, but he is also a philosopher. It is very expensive to raise a philosopher. ." Nie Gong said, pushing another photo over.

    Lao Nie’s tears suddenly burst, because this was the son he had beaten the most.

    In order to educate him, he even broke two belts once.

    The child didn't say anything, he was bruised and bruised, and ran away from home.

    Well, on the glorious stage, his long hair is dangling, his long clothes are windy, thin, and he seems to be very intoxicated, but this is not what he looked like when he was sent into the incinerator.

    Nie Weiguo, Lao Nie took Weiguo  urn also held it down, choked, and said in his heart, as long as Nie Weiguo is alive, I can do whatever he wants to do. If he wants to run naked, I will only take a piece of clothing for him and run with him. As long as he is alive,

    Gong Nie looks at himself at the same time and the same train, but in different time and space, these are two parallel time and space, which meet in an instant.

    He took out the last photo, and inside it was Nie Weijiang.

    "Hey, this is a photo of him when he was in the United States, riding and hunting with his godfather. Don’t doubt, if you are willing to get to know that woman from now on, your Weijiang can not only stand up, but, he would go on horseback and hunting in a farm in a foreign country. He can still do exactly the same job as you are now."

    This photo is the one that really surprised Lao Nie.

    He took the photo and looked at it carefully. Now

    Nie Weijiang’s face is still the same, but  he is riding a horse. He carries a shotgun in his hand and a rabbit on his shoulder. He looks exactly like all normal people.

    His youngest son, no longer looks like a child who will never grow up. He really stood up. He was wearing an English riding outfit and a domed hat, waving his trophy triumphantly.

    This is true. It's his son.

    Old Nie is convinced; he arranges the pictures of the three children and looks at them as if he takes a more look. His heart will feel less painful, and his breathing will be smoother. He Can continue to live in general.

    "Chen Lina doesn't like others calling her a comrade, so you must call her Miss Chen. She likes to hear you praise her beauty with different modifiers every day, so you must remember that starting today, let her worship Lun and Shelley have become modifiers in your daily words. She likes men to be handsome and decent. So, you must modify yourself. Don't lose heart because of the sadness of losing a child. In front of her, you must showof your tenderness and strength. "

As Mr. 
Nie said, there is one last one. When Chen Lina first arrived in the mining area, she picked up with him and pushed the photo taken with the three children to Lao Nie: " If you do this, then Weimin can go to university, Weiguo can engage in rock and roll, and Weijiang can stand up, and you will have a very cute little daughter; and you yourself will be like me, still sticking on your own scientific research front, understand?."

    In the photo, Chen Lina was just 20 years old, wearing her floral padded jacket, holding Nie Weijiang in her arms, Nie Gong holding Weiguo in her arms, and Weimin standing between them.

    This photo is enough to prove that Chen Lina is their stepmother and grew up with them.

    Old  Nie asked, "Can you give these photos to me?"

Nie Gong paused and said, "You can't disclose it to anyone to know, or to anyone to listen to, understand, because once you leak it, Maybe everything planned in the original time will change, and my current life will also change for you. I have three sons and a daughter. I don’t want to wake up one morning and lose any of them."

    Lao Nie is the former Nie Gong and his brain must be enough.

    Of course, after a short period of doubt, he already believed in everything in front of him.

    He believed in communism but he also believed that there are many tributaries in time and space, and at this point in time, a little change at another point in time, just like the wings of a butterfly, many things will change.

    "As long as I marry her and love her forever, in the course of time, I will eventually become the way you are right now "Old Nie took the photo and said affirmatively.

     Nie Gong said, "Yes."

    Lao Nie stretched out his hand and shook Nie Gong’s hand: "I will try my best."

    Whether it was a dream or it happened, for Lao Nie, everything Nie Gong gave was his life. In the cliff, he had to grasp the last straw no matter what.

    "You have to say the most beautiful love words every day. The more nasty the better. Don't say I haven't reminded you, one word, your sons still can't come back, beautiful little daughter, you can't have it, really.

    Nie Gong thought with joy, ah, old Nie who went to the sea early, if the woman is doing it, you can do it hard and deal with it.

    Old Nie took a deep breath, got up, stumbled, and went to the 12th carriage.

    He really needs to see if the woman who can change the life of him and his three children looks like this in the photo.

    Will she have a lovely and beautiful daughter with him? She will let his three sons not die Isn’t that tragic?

    Old Nie was walking forward, but he asked Nie Gong to hold him back: “From now on, pretend that you don’t know Leng Qi, and don’t tell Leng Qi about all of this. Find someone to Introduce, and start a relationship seriously. She should hate Leng Qi, don't let her hate you because of Leng Qi."

    After all, the current Miss Chen is still Leng Qi's ex-girlfriend, and Leng Qi is planning to chase her again.

    Lao Nie ran to recommend himself, he was already immoral.

    Old Nie turned around, gave Nie Gong a hug, and ran forward.

    Poor, Leng Qi, who was in the dining car and hoped that his good brother could help him persuade Chen Lina, was unilaterally announced by Lao Nie that he had broken up.

    Well, you know your brother and wife, don't be fooled.

    That big rascal Lao Nie turned him into a brother and wife, you're welcome.

    Nie Gong followed Lao Nie closely and was running forward. He also wanted to see what Chen Lina was like, who had not met himself and lived to 35 years old alone.

    Now she is bullying Su Xiangdong and Deng Chun. It is very difficult to do business. It is estimated that she was crying in the sleeper.

    When she was helpless, she needed someone to comfort her, help each other, and finish her life.

    Also, what else did he need to tell Lao Nie about the death of the two children, it was Su Xiangdong’s ghost. And Jin Sheng is also involved. Hong Chengjin, in order to be promoted and to help the real drug dealers to conceal, he should have buckled the two children's heads.

    Just killing Su Xiangdong, can the two children get revenge for their enemies?

    Nie Gong felt that there was a lot more to say.

    In the sleep of people full of carriages, the train continued to run forward. When the clock passed six o'clock, the morning sun appeared from the east.

    At that moment, in two time and space, at the same time, the two trains running side by side suddenly separated their tracks from the train carrying Lao Nie and Chen Lina and turned towards Ulu. The column carrying Nie Gong turned to Umayi.

    Nie Gong was still running forward, but he watched, watching Lao Nie and the train running in another direction together.

    In front of the door of the car 12, he watched Lao Nie push open the door of the car, but it was never possible to meet Chen Lina from the previous life, forever.

    "Comrade, wake up, comrade, the car is at the station, wake up soon.

    Nie Gong sat up fiercely, and when he looked out the window, he found that he was already at the railway station in the mining area.

    Pulling open the small bag under his head, Nie Gong was stunned again.

    Because, in his file pocket, the photos of the children, his NPC deputies work permit, and the laboratory pass were all gone. When he got out of the train station, there was a lot of traffic.

    Nie Gong held a handful of them. The headline on the newspaper was still the one shot by the two children.

    He met Lao Nie in another world briefly, exchanged some things, and then he came back.

    Chen Lina picked up Mr. Nie at the train station early in the morning with her Erdan.

    "Dad, I want to be a soldier. I know it's bad for me to do this. However, I want to stay in the border camp for two years and come back to continue to make music. Can you promise me?" Erdan was timid,  Just say behind.

    Well, he felt that Dad would definitely kill him.

    After all, in order to let him go abroad, he spent a lot of money, not to mention,  Dad had made a red call.

    "Oh, if you want to be a soldier, it's okay. This year's conscription will start in August. Then stay at home, drive your mother, run errands, and wait until August, sign up to join the army by yourself." With such a fluttering sentence, Gong Nie dismissed his son.

    Then he said: "Weiguo, get off the car and buy a breakfast for dad. Dad has not eaten breakfast yet.'

    Gong Nie personally touched the two urm.The world in Chen Lina's memories. He had a brief experience . Inside the bag. It was the news that the two children were shot.

    Nie Gong can’t bother to pursue his son if he wants to continue to engage in rock and roll. He just wants to distract him as soon as possible.

    "Good dad. "So Erdan got out of the car and bought breakfast for his dad.

    But, when he bought the breakfast and looked back, his parents' car had driven a long way, and there was even no sign of braking.

    "Dad, Dad, You lost me, Dad. "Erdan is carrying the Zaobao and running wildly on the road.

    Nie Gong drove Chen Lina all the way, until the gate of the base, he called her to stop

     " Even if you angry with the child, It's not like you, Weiguo is chasing after you with breakfast, Do you have to let him run twenty or thirty miles to calm down, huh?"

    Nie Gong took out the newspaper, handed it to Chen Lina, pulled out her stray hair, and kissed her on the cheek , Touched her lips again, and then asked: "Did we meet today in the last life?"

    Chen Lina thought for a long time: "It seems that someone introduced it, and then we had a meal together."

    Nie Gong touched her lips again and said, "You are on the train to Ulu, did you see it? This newspaper?"

    Chen Lina took the newspaper and looked at it, her eyes were about to stick out: "Yes, indeed, where did this newspaper come from? These things have never happened at all, Gong Nie, don't scare me. Weimin and Weiguo are okay, no, I have to get out of the car to see the child."

    Nie Gong kissed Miss Chen again and said, "I saw him, and I told him that he must use sweet words to water you every day. Ms. Chen will bloom more and more beautifully like a flower. You must spend the rest of your life to treat Miss Chen well, and Nie Bozhao's life will change."

    Chen Lina paused for a long time and listened to Nie Gong's repeated explanations before she could understand that at the same time, Nie Gong had met Lao Nie who was also taking advantage of the train.

    Well, the two time and space meet, but in a blink of an eye, they are back at the same time, where they meet each other.

    Of course, by saying that, it can explain the old Nie who used to be good to her by letting her make her own way, but also concealing her sorrow.

    "So, he already knew that I would give him a daughter in the future, right?" Miss Chen said.

    Nie Gong nodded: "He has a Weixing photo in his hand.'

    Chen Lina burst into tears.

    "No wonder no matter how much I make noise or how I beat him, he doesn't say anything except laugh, but it turns out that he has a photo in his hand. Knowing that his three children will live well. "Chen Lina remembered the moments when she had tossed Lao Nie in her previous life, and her eyes blushed .

      That Lao Nie, forever and ever, could never be the one he is now.

    "Oh, I told him that every day I must let Byron. He and Shelley have become a modifier in his language, and the three sentences are inseparable. This seems to be a pitfall for myself. "Nie Gong suddenly patted his head and said

    "Then you are dying by yourself? You yourself let Old Nie spoil me, and you also dislike me doing it, but that's not all you are used to?" Chen Lina's words of joy and misfortune suddenly sounded like Nothing wrong.

    Okay, Nie Gong's imaginary enemy, the apricot fork who wished to be killed, was really himself.

    Miss Chen was about to open the door and get out of the car, but Gong Nie stopped her again.

    "Lina, I have to ask you something very serious. You have to answer me truthfully, okay?"

    "Ask, I will answer truthfully." Chen Lina fluffed her long hair and looked at Nie Gong straightly.

    There were countless questions in Nie Gong's mind, but when they came together, there was only one " You really don't know Leng Qi in your previous life.?"

    The opposite Miss Chen frowned.

    Nie Gong hurriedly said: "I believe you don't know , so I just ask casually."

    Miss Chen's brows are still frowning, so he hurriedly said: "I just said something, I know you don't know, really."

    After a pause, he said again: "In fact, you definitely won't know him. You look annoying when glance at him  a person who doesn't know each other, right?"

    Miss Chen looked at him coldly for a long time, smiling as if she had seen everything. She laughed: "You know, he chased me for a long time, but probably from now in my last life, you proposed, I married you, and you brought me to Beijing. Later, he lived in Dashilan. Not far from us, you kept saying that you didn’t know him, and you told me that it was a very bad, very despicable and shameless guy, and told me not to have contact with him."

    Nie Gong finally stared at Miss Chen and avoided However, he said with a guilty conscience: "Originally on the train, he wanted me to seek reconciliation with you. "

    Chen Lina suddenly chuckled and laughed: "I talked to him for a while, but his personality is not compatible. Secondly, if you are really an honest gentleman, let us get back together, there will be no Anna and Xiaofengfeng. So, Nie Gong people should be selfish occasionally.

    She said, opened the car door, and got out of the car.

    Nie Gong paused for a long time, then nodded deeply, well, he didn't think there was anything wrong with what he did.

    When he got out of the car, the red sun just started to rise. Brand-new office buildings, industrial parks, oil wells, farms and cities like waves of cotton fields have been moving slowly for more than a decade, and they have finally come together.

    This mining area has finally become Nie Gong's ideal country.

    This frontier is finally prosperous and prosperous, as all those who have struggled for it wished.

    Nie Gong took Ms. Chen’s hand. In the blazing sun, in the sound of reading by the primary school children, and in the sound of women beating and cursing dogs in the family area.

    Nie Weiguo was holding the egg cake he bought for his father. Panting and chasing the car for a long time, standing in the constant flow of traffic, suddenly realized ,  he's afraid, his father is angry, and directly discarded him.

    "Second brother, second brother, why are you standing on the road? Get in the car." Suddenly someone shouted amid the screaming horns.

    Nie Weiguo looked back and saw that it was Deng Chun who waved to him on a brand-new Mercedes-Benz with a big mouthful.

   " What, you are going to be a soldier, then it’s no wonder that Uncle Nie kicks you off the car, haha, you can eat the egg and cake yourself, I guess, Uncle Nie went home this time, he went to chop sticks, and he cut the sticks. He will  beat you to death. "Deng Chun drove this car all the way back from Shanghai.

    Nie Weiguo thought very eagerly: "I knelt and begged him for forgiveness. Anyway, I must go to the army. "

    This is an ideal he has had since childhood. If he is not a soldier, Nie Weiguo always feels that his life is not complete enough.

    This has nothing to do with Chen Tiantian.

    "As long as you think about it, and you are not afraid of being beaten, then Just go, what's the problem? "Deng Chun said, hurriedly all the way.

    Well, when Nie Gong and Chen Lina came in, he took Nie Weiguo and came back.

    Qian Goudan and the others have not yet gone to work. From a distance, they saw Deng Chun wearing big sunglasses and flared pants that can sweep the street. " When do you start a company, let’s resign and go to work."

    " Don’t worry, don’t panic, but wait for a few months, let’s hurry up and go to work." Dismissed his ponies.

    Sweeping the street and entering the courtyard door, Deng Chun took a deep breath of the fresh air from the base, and Deng Chun said loudly, "I'm back."

    Nie Weimin was installing the doors and windows of the new house, so he ignored him.

    Liu Xiaohong was serving soup to her in-laws and watched them. The brothers came in, hurriedly into the kitchen, and brought them another bowl.

    Little Weixing bounced from the house, waving her hands and saying, "I'm going to school, goodbye."

    Nie Weijiang was babbling a piece of soft buckwheat noodles in his mouth.

    "No need, Xiao Fengfeng will come to pick me up." Sure enough, running sweating, panting Leng Feng did not know when, poking his head outside the door: " You are lazy, Xiao Fengfeng, come out quickly, otherwise I'm going to be late."

    "This kid runs to the base every day to pick up the satellite to school? "Deng Chun said incredulously.

    Wei Jiang chased out the door and watched Weixing get on Leng Feng’s bicycle and went away. He smiled and said  " This kid probably has a nuclear reactor in his body. Look at those two legs on the bicycle, running fast or not, I have never seen him tired."

    Nie Weiguo cheeky, entered the door and pestered his dad.

    Deng Chun gave Nie Weijiang a round glass ball: " Deng Xi gave it to you. The little girls are really boring. Do you think this thing is interesting? I don't think this thing has any meaning. Really, take it and throw it away."

    In the glass ball, there is a little beauty in a ballet dress. When you shake it, there will be snowflakes floating in it. The little beauty lifts her head, closes her eyes, and smiles, spinning in the snow. .

    The author has something to say:

    Leng Qi: I never expected that I would have been toyed with by Gong Nie in this way in my previous life, oh

. Weiguo: I still have no object, wailing.

    Weimin: My satellite hasn't been put into the sky yet, wailing.

    Author: Don't worry, don't worry, all this will happen in Fanwai.

    Full text end

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

102K 1K 35
The one thing Madelyn desires most in the world is to wear diapers again, and she is prepared to do anything to make that wish come true. As inexplic...
Fate Von Mani

Aktuelle Literatur

354K 18.3K 96
fate : be destined to happen, turn out, or act in a particular way. Often people try to navigate through life with their own plans and wonder why thi...
1.5M 128K 62
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...
231K 35.7K 104
Maran and Maya, two independent individuals hate each other out of their family background but destiny has some other plans by bringing them together...