The Villain Stepmother

By Specgalz

offline purpose Author. : Huan Ruojun Original Title. : 反派的后娘[七零] Category: Through Rebirth C... More

Chapter 1 Rebirth
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11-15
Chapter 16-20
Chapter 21-22
Chapter 23-24
Chapter 25-26
Chapter 27-28
Chapter 29-30
Chapter 31-32
Chapter 33-34
Chapter 35-40
Chapter 41-42
Chapter 43-44
Chapter 45-46
Chapter 47-48
Chapter 49-50
Chapter 51-52
Chapter 53-54
Chapter 55-56
Chapter 57-58
Chapter 59-60
Chapter 61-62
Chapter 63-64
Chapter 65-66
Chapter 67-68
Chapter 69-70
Chapter 71-72
Chapter 73-74
Chapter 75-76
Chapter 77-80
81-85
86-90
91-95
96-100
101-105
106-110
111-115
116-120
121-125
126-130
131-135
136-140
141-150
151-155
156-160
161-165
166-170
171-175
176-180
181
182
183
184
185
186
187
188
189
190
191
192
193
194
195
196
197
198
199
200
201-202
203-204
205-210
211-215
216-220
221-235
236-240
241-245
251-255
256-260
261-265
266-270
271-275
276-279 End

246-250

122 1 2
By Specgalz

Chapter 246 Patriotic Thief

Chen Lina hadn't seen Chen Lili for a long time, and she was shocked to hear that Liu Xiaohong's account was stolen from home by Wang Hongbing.

However, this girl is hot. Since she can steal the account book, it proves that she has her own solution, and her children and grandchildren have their own children and grandchildren, so she doesn't care about the children's marriage.

After eating, she slept for a while. Before going to bed, she heard Liu Xiaohong and Nie Weixing washing dishes in the kitchen. After washing, they went to the backyard together to set up a shelf for eggplants and tomatoes.

Shaking Nie Gong who was sleeping next to her. Ms. Chen said in a low voice, "It's better to have a daughter-in-law. You see, doesn't have to catch up weimin and he will wash the dishes.

Nie Gong also said, "It's good, the house suddenly became lively. I passed by Mr. Wang's house yesterday and saw that all the big fat boys in his house would run away. At this moment, I suddenly wanted a grandson."

. It seemed that every age it reached, people would have an idea of ​​an age.

For example, now, Nie Gong and Chen Lina thought, Hey, the little kid who defends the people's livelihood, how cute that must be.

Chen Lina had to go to Chen Lili's house with Nie Weimin and Liu Xiaohong.

As a result, halfway down the road, her pager rang again.

Chen Lina saw that it was a local dialect in Beijing. It was estimated that Chen Tiantian had something to ask about the sun outside. She didn't want to get off the car, so she asked Nie Weimin to go back and ask about the situation for herself.

Nie Weimin got out of the car with the pager and dialed the number on the public phone. As soon as he opened the phone, he heard the cry inside: "Mom, is the elbow stewed? Is the braised pork ready? I want to eat fat wild rabbits. Please asked dad to gave me a few rabbits. I will be on the train right now. I guess I will be home in three days and three nights. I will not eat from tonight, you prepare dinner for me to eat and wait to pick me up at the train station, okay?"

Nie Weimin heard: "Erdan, don't you tell me you are going back by train,"

"Brother, I am on the train, are you at home, have you hit a rabbit for me?"

Nie Weimin hurriedly said: "Well, you ask someone to borrow some money on the train, and then take the person off the train. I will pay him at the train station, but he must have the meal, understand?"

"No, no. Brother, I am not short of money, and I am not hungry, I am especially greedy, do you understand, especially greedy."

Nie Weimin hung up the phone and but didn't tell Chen Lina that Nie Weimin, who was studying in the UK, was about to die of greed. On his way back. A few people ran to Chen Lili's house and went as guests.

"What do you mean, it's only twenty-three. What kind of marriage did you two get?." Chen Lili was upset when she heard that: "I'll just say, what status do I have in this family? The girl I raised but I am not even eligible to attend the wedding."

The eldest girl and the second girl went to school and were not at home.

Chen Lili's house in the mining area is divided by the hydropower station. It is a family building with two bedrooms and one living room. The honeycomb stove is also used in the kitchen. The house is spacious and well decorated. The walls are covered with various Liu Xiaohong's certificate, and her photo from childhood.

The two little girls are not very good at learning, and there is no certificate attached.

"Sister, the situation was complicated at the time. Besides, getting married was no more than a formality. It's not like the two children will see you coming." Chen Lina said.

"They just got a drink. You haven't registered yet. Xiaohong's account still with me." Chen Lili said.

Wang Hongbing happened to be at home today, so he said, "Oh, I gave Xiaohong the household registration at the time. The child asks for a certificate. This is not a bad thing."

Chen Lili paused for a long time and said, "Then, let's eat at home in the evening. What do you want to eat, I will make it for you.'

Chen Lina's pager rang again at this time, so she took the landline of Chen Lili's home to make a call.

"Leader, I didn't expect it would be me looking for you, our mining area, something big happened." It was Yu Donghai on the phone.

"Donghai, what's the matter, what's the matter? "Chen Lina asked.

Yu Donghai said: " That's the case. Didn't you keep telling me that there are a group of fanatical westernists and a group of fanatical conservatives. These two factions are making a lot of trouble, and it is estimated that they will have a very bad impact. . And now, there are such extremists in our mining area.*

In other words, many people who think that society is unfair, or who have not been able to go abroad for various reasons, among such a group of people, there are always a few extremists who have been agitating and instigating many people to adopt counter-policies and counter-revolutionary things.

Chen Lina said: You must pay attention to this matter, and you must carefully investigate it. You can't be careless, understand. "

She finished speaking, she looked at her watch and said, "I have to go to the woolen mill in the afternoon. Weimin and Xiaohong will go home after sitting for a while. Didn't your dad want to build a house? Weimin went back and asked your father to hire a few people from the farm to help your dad build the house. "

" Does Weimin want to go to work?" "Chen Lili said

Chen Lina said: " He started in July, and it's only May now. Don't hurry up to build a house for his dad. What the hell is this young man doing at home?"

Even if he's busy giving birth, he has to do something else.

With that, Lina Chen had to go first.

Nie Weimin thought, Chen Lili level is to pass, He did not expect Chen Lili began to show her power when Chen Lina left.

"Wang Hongbing, am I a dead person in your eyes , My daughter is getting married, why don't you tell me a word? " Chen Lili suddenly yelled, yelled and cried: "I have raised a child for more than ten years. I don't even know when she's married. Do you all treat me as a dead person? Ah, that's fine. I will die, I will Jumping off the building now, since I am in this house, it is of no use."

Liu Xiaohong said to Nie Weimin: "You go and wait for me downstairs. Don't say anything."

At this time, Chen Lili was crying and looting, and was about to jump off the building.

Wang Hongbing couldn't hold her and shouted Liu Xiaohong: "Xiaohong, come and help me. You see your mom is really going to jump off the building, hurry up."

Liu Xiaohong walked to the window to see that Nie Weimin was already out of the complex.

" Jump, let my mother jump." She suddenly Shouted.

As soon as Chen Lili heard the girl roar, her voice should not be lower than her: "I jumped. I said that this girl has no conscience. Look, just get married after graduated from school. I don't even say a word about marriage. I know you hate me in your heart, but what do you hate me for? Chen Lina gave you to me . You think how precious you are in her eyes. If she really wants and love you. Why didn't she adopt you in the first place?

"I won't tell you this. I only know that for five years, I worked on the hardest front line. I paid you 500 yuan a month. You are kind to me, but am I just a white-eyed wolf,? I gave you a total of twenty-eight thousand yuan, mom, twenty-eight thousand, let you buy two sets of houses in the mining area, so that both sisters can have a good school, I have given you enough, now I want to get married, I need to have my own small family. Just like that, if you want to die, you can also say that I pushed you down. As long as the police don't catch me, I will live with confidence."

"It's better to nurture grace which is bigger than the sky. Shouldn't that fifty thousand yuan? You work for five years and six dry yuan a year. That can't be 30,000 yuan. What about the remaining two yuan, I ask you?" Chen Lili looked at her girl who claimed to be a white-eyed wolf, and she was not polite: "You have promised me that the salary before marriage will be given to me. What about the remaining two thousand yuan, give me the two thousand.

"Chen Lili, the more you speak, the less plausible you become. " As Wang Hongbing said, he pulled Chen Lili in from the window and threw it to the ground.

Chen Lili wiped her face and stretched out her hand directly: "I don't care about shamelessness. The two girls are going to school. They will have a dowry in the future. I still lack a house. The houses in the mining area are becoming more expensive year by year. I asked Liu Xiaohong for a house . I'm not at a loss."

Wang Hongbing said: "I have a salary, and I will earn the money. I will buy the two small houses by myself. I beg you, Xiaohong, don't quarreling again with your mom , hurry up go."

Liu Xiaohong opened the door and said, "Just treat me as a white-eyed wolf. If no one will support you in the future, I will help you raise it. But now, I won't give you anything anymore. Let's clear it up."
"
"You are cursing me to die early, you white-eyed wolf. If you don't give me money, you and Nie Weimin will not think about getting better.

The door closed with a bang. When there is no money, everyone is ugly.

When you have money, Everyone is happy.

But in the end the money has increased, and everyone is unhappy.

For example, Chen Lili has two sets in the mining area, but she still wants the third set , very simple, she wants the two girls to have one.

And This money, in her opinion, is the easiest to ask Liu Xiaohong, who earned the most and the easiest.

But who would have thought that Liu Xiaohong and Wang Hongbing actually gave her a salary draw and married herself.

Chen Lili at this moment can be said to be another outbreak over the years.

She opened the door and rushed out to chase Liu Xiaohong, but Liu Xiaohong was still standing outside.

" Mom, I really love you, since you adopted me from the day you came. You said that even if Wang Hongbing divorced you, you would raise me by yourself, I have always loved you, but money, you really won't take a cent from me. How much I would have been Maintaining our home, I can maintain my own little home as much as I can now. It's not easy to come to my home. None of you want to destroy it, really. "

" You've been prepared that I will make trouble one day, right? " Chen Lili said.

Liu Xiaohong smiled directly: "Yes, but you can't make trouble with me. You forget how good my Xiaohou fights for you. You forget how I tore Wang Xiaobing. I can treat others like that, and I can treat you like that too. don't force me to do that."

Chen Lili suddenly became sober.

This girl, she has planned well for herself, she really does not get anything from her. She is too sober, too sensible and too calm. Just like what Chen Lina said, the brains of science students, ordinary people can't play with her.

"It's over, have you won?" Nie Weimin asked.

Liu Xiaohong said: "I won ."

Nie Weimin and said: "At that time, my grandmother was also particularly fierce. My mother took care of her. You should remember that once my grandmother ran to the base to make trouble, my mother cranked her tractor. It was thrown away, causing her to look for it in the heavy snow in the middle of the night, and behaved once. "

" I can too, don't worry." Liu Xiaohong said.

Nie Weimin was like a good baby, and he was relieved: "You are awesome. "

He looked back at her suddenly, not knowing how to express his happiness, and gently put her hand on.

Alas, Bai was ugly, and Bai made a joke.

Nie Weimin was waiting for his tigress outside. Well, he knew since he was a child that Liu Xiaohong quarreled fiercely, so he felt relieved in this regard.

The grass in May is beautiful and beautiful. It's the time when the rabbit is is fat.

It's great, when they walked on the street in the mining area, I had to say a word, like a spy joint.

Now she is his family member, and he can hold her hand upright in the street.

People on the streets of the mining area are fashionable now, and there are always young people holding hand, Therefore, even if they pull their hands together no one laugh.

The eldest of the two children are not young. When they walk to the People's Square together, they have to take the shuttle bus and return to the base.

"Well, he wants to eat rabbit and braised pork, we have to prepare some for him." Nie Weimin asked Liu Xiaohong.

Liu Xiaohong was amused: "I have always heard people say that Erdan singing is famous in the entire autonomous region, but unfortunately I haven't heard of it. Then let's go home and get a shotgun and hunt rabbits together."

Nie Weimin said: " OK, let's go back quickly, take advantage of it's not dark, and hit rabbits."

"The district government, a group of people are arguing." Hu Xuanang said that the tasks of the various units should be suppressed, the meetings should be held first from the cadres and employees, to calm the mind and stabilize the situation.

Yu Donghai felt that the real dissatisfaction with the society is not the cadres and employees. It's useless to hold them for meetings every day. We still have to increase the police force to investigate the miscellaneous elements in the society.

The Secretary of Arms's suggestion is to screw Su Xiangdong. After all, he is the largest taxpayer in the mining area besides the oilfield. And his company, people are the most complicated, it's right to take him to clean up.

In this regard, Nie Gong has never spoken as long as it is not particularly important.

Secretary Leng stood at the window: "Check, collect and take back all the guns that are still out in the mining area. As long as there is no gun, there is not much horror! The incident, as for some young people clamoring about reforms, dissatisfied with society.. "

He waited for the meeting to be over, and everyone left, blocking Nie Gong: "We all know that it must have something to do with that young white-headed Su Xiangdong. He is not married, he is lonely and widowed. His relationship with the top is intertwined. He sings I love you China every day. He loves the country deeply. He is patriotic. Anti-socialist and patriotic thief."

" However, the people above trust him, a big taxpayer, there is no evidence of crime on the surface, if it is not easy to catch, you must really catch it, I'm afraid you will become a secretary soon." Nie Gong said.

Leng Qi is free and easy: "Since Lina said that it is very important to check ideology, stabilize social security, and stabilize the students' thoughts, then we will have a thousand. Now, isn't there really an earthquake there? If you catch Su Xiangdong and you can't find out that he has a problem, I will take the blame and resign and go to work for your family Lina, but he, we must investigate?."

Nie Gong laughed: "It's that serious. Su Xiangdong is not okay. He must have a problem. It's just that I have always been working for the economic development of the mining area, and I haven't worked hard to check him and the people behind him. Just now, I still do not have time, but Weimin came back, he had two months to asked Yu Donghai and look for it, My son it wouldn't talk about other side . He is biased when investigation people and case. "

After both of them talk, Leng Qi sent Nie Gong out, went back to the office, and called Yu Donghai.

"I just need to hit two rabbits? You have to do something else. How about braised pork?" Liu Xiaohong asked Nie Weimin at home.

Nie Weimin was packing his father's old gun, and tried a shot against the wall. Well, it can be seen that the gun has been oiled, and it hasn't jammed at all.

'' Erdan said he still wanted to eat pork knuckles. " Nie Weimin thought for a while and said, "there are big elbow."

Liu Xiaohong has already left the house , opened Nie Gong's old jeep and got into the driver's seat: "That's it, let's go shopping first, then hunt the rabbits, how about it? "

" Sure. "Nie Weimin said.

Very handsome, he got in the car, and there was no steering wheel in front of him.

Okay, this is also considered a part of jet lag, because Nie Weimin rushed into the car almost every time, and he had to wait for a long time. Then he realized that the steering wheel was on the other side.

Liu Xiaohong started the car, and Nie Weimin was surprised again: "You can actually drive."

Liu Xiaohong explained: "Our work is all on the Gobi Desert. The car is very troublesome to ride some else car."

The team is full of big and small guys. Even if there are girls, most of them are in the office. Only Liu Xiaohong is on the job. Sometimes the boys will inevitably joke with her when they get in the car.

Nie Weimin hugh her and sitting in the passenger seat, he looked sideways at Liu Xiaohong: "It's rare that the wind and sand in the desert didn't blow you black."

"Apply sunscreen, three times a day, otherwise I will be black early." Liu Xiaohong said with a smile

" You can't apply sunscreen to your whole body. Well, I haven't seen you getting tanned either."

"Who said I'm not black, but it's dark."

"Then I will take a look tonight? "Nie Weimin said suddenly.

What's that call? From when he was very young, he slept with his parents on the same bed, and the sexual enlightenment that was implied between the parents and the other pointed words, and then several times, almost broke, The kind of thing between the parents .

At this moment, it becomes specific.

Nie Weimin, the shy, introverted Oriental man in Edward's mouth, tentatively touched a little bit, just to ask Liu Xiaohong whether she would like it or not.

Liu Xiaohong looked ahead intently, did not speak, but bit her lip and smiled.

God, Nie Weimin held the gun and kicked the floor of the car lightly. He said to his heart: The family members are like falling from the sky. Others say they want to walk to the bed with the family members and go over the mountains. In my place, why is it that way? It's easy.

The two spent most of the day in the vegetable market. They bought two big elbows and eight pig hooves. They went around to see that the family was slaughtering chickens, and they bought another fat rooster.

He doesn''t know what Nie Weiguo has to starve into. In short, Liu Xiaohong intends to cook him a hearty meal.

Then, they ran to the Baiyang River Dam with abundant water and grass to hunt rabbits.

"You have been abroad for five years, your marksmanship is good." Liu Xiaohong followed him, and had to carry gunpowder to him and carry the rabbit.

"There is a special shooting gallery in the United States. I train once a week." Nie Weimin was proud.

However, he also shot too much. After a while, he shot five or six of them, and he was still filling the gun with gunpowder.

"Can you finish eating so much? Even if Erdan is hungry, you won't be able to eat five or six rabbits for one meal, right?" Liu Xiaohong said.

"The tradition of our base is that each family has a share of the rabbit, Tiantian family want to eat and uncle He wants to eat it too. Qian Goudan's family will give one, and Wang Fan's family will give one. We don't have much left." Nie Weimin Say.

The two of them returned home. Weixing who went to school and Chen Lina who went to work hadn't come back. Of course Nie Gong hadn't come back either. The whole base was still quiet.

Liu Xiaohong washed the lamb leg first, put it in the stew pot, and then stuffed the other meat into the refrigerator, ready to dispose of the pile of trotters first.

Nie Weimin wrote a recruiting revelation, running the farm to post the revelation.

Although he and Erdan alone can build a house by recruiting workers, Erdan is now a rock singer, and he probably won't bother it anymore. For the work of building a house, Nie Weimin wanted to recruit a few people and do a good job with them.

When he came back from the farm, he saw Liu Xiaohong sitting under the grape truss, and she was plucking the pig's hand with eyebrow tweezers: "You would do this too?"

"Who else would do this?" Liu Xiaohong asked.

Nie Weimin said: "My mother, she uses tweezers to pluck her hair when she wants to make a pig's trotter, so Tiantian always laughs at her and takes more effort than eats meat."

Liu Xiaohong smiled and didn't speak.

Nie Weimin looked around. Seing No one, he leaned over and kissed Liu Xiaohong's lips.

She lowered her head and smiled more happily . Nie Weimin smelled sweet and wanted to kiss her again. Just listen next door and the younger one said: "This unashamed elder brother, maybe he will sleep with sister-in-law tonight. Let's listen to it all night and see what they are doing."

Nie Weimin stood up and said fiercely: " Dream on, get out, do your homework."

The author has something to say .

The second student is coming back. Yes, that's right. If you are not a foreign student,

you have to ask Dandan and Deng Chun. In fact, they quietly said that they were back long ago. , Eating hot pot and singing songs, running on the great rivers and mountains of the motherland.

As for adults, don't talk about it, you guys, don't talk about it.

Chapter 247

At the railway station in the mining area, Su Xiangdong was holding a bunch of flowers in his arms, smiling and standing at the exit of the station for a long time, and he didn't see Nie Weiguo coming out.

"Zhao Yalu, are you accurate? Did Nie Weiguo buy today's train ticket?" He was impatient, so he asked Director Zhao.

Director Zhao said: "Yes, I have been checking with him on the phone. It is really today. "

Well, continue to wait

for the passengers from the west of Beijing. They are basically finished. At this time, there is a man with long hair scattered, very very thin, and very tall, with sharp edges and stubble faces. The man walked out of the train station.

He was wearing a half-old, fuchsia long shawl with a bronze T-shirt inside, jeans, a plaid skirt over his pants, and a large box of luggage behind him.

Director Zhao's saliva will flow down, because this strange man, how to say, as long as people stare at him, there is a feeling of being unable to look away.

Of course, if he is born later, he It should be understood that this is called Bohemia.

Generally speaking, men are full of masculine, cool, and eye-catching handsome.

" Leader,I am afraid that it is Nie Weiguo." Zhao Yalu suddenly said that

Su Xiangdong turned back and stood. It's been a long time since he got over there, and patted Zhao Yalu's shoulder. He said, "Britain has not been a white-capped country for five years. Nie Weiguo's posture is such a fucking rock star. Fei Xiang doesn't have his aura."

" Weiguo, let's have a meal first; then talk about our next cooperation, okay? "Su Xiangdong said, gave the flower bouquet to Nie Weiguo, raised his hand, and the two photographers took pictures from both sides.

Erdan sniffed the air in the mining area, paused for a long time, and said, "Uncle Su, sorry, I just want to see my mother now. ? "

" Yes, let's leave right away, but you are sure not to find a hotel with me and have a good meal." He looked thin as if he hadn't eaten well for many years.

Nie Weiguo shook his head: "Really Sorry, I should go home.."

As he said, he shook the videotape in his hand: "It has been five years. I only saw her on the videotape. I don't know what she has become now."

Chen Lina sent a video type of her interview to Nie Weiguo. As long as he miss her mother, He has to look up.

" Weiguo, you used to be in my club, should we talk how to break into the world, now " said Su Xiangdong handed over the files he had organized earlier to Erdan.

Erdan took the documents casually flipped through, said: "I have to go home first, as these contracts, Uncle Su , you never heard of my songs ah, how do you determine that you are willing to sign me?"

"I have songs for you to sing." Su Xiangdong said: "You don't need to worry about the song, you just have to worry about singing and perform."

This is also what Su Xiangdong teaches the Erdan five years ago: "There are a lot of songs in the pop music world in Europe and the United States. They can let you sing for a lifetime. Even if you finish singing, I will buy you new songs. You don't have to worry about not singing."

Erdan returned the contract to Su Xiangdong: "Uncle Su, a singer who can't write, he has no vitality. I'm sorry, I won't be your echo bug. I wouldn't sing a song written by someone else and there are many reactionary remarks in the lyrics the song.

Su Xiangdong seemed to know Nie Weiguo from the first time: "How do you know that my lyrics must be reactionary, Nie Weiguo, you are back from England, don't tell me, you still have your mother's old-fashioned stuff in your heart."

Weiguo patiently explained to Su Xiangdong: "Rock is a culture that is most easily used by extremists, religions, and ethnic forces. When I went abroad, I was a student who knew nothing but singing, And now what I understand is rock as a culture, its charm and meaning, and what kind of contribution it should make to society. This is also the ultimate goal of my dad sending me to the UK."

After a long pause, Erdan said again: "You keep calling and writing to me and recommend me to see the writer named Zhang Chenglin. Did you know that I visited him, but he is fanatical and wants to split Qinghai-Tibet. And people who think that Taiwan is a country and do not belong to China, and the rock brother Jenny Baker you recommended to me, she has promoted a lot of remarks that discredit our Republic in the world, Uncle Su, you In China may not know those people. I am more inclined. You are confused, How can I work for you? "

Su Xiangdong wiped his face: "Your dad is a personal talent. Let capitalism tune/teach a silly boy into a philosopher who can perceive Qiu Hao."

Of course, Nie Gong sent his son to the den of the cow ghost and snake god, and Su Xiangdong could not brainwash him.

With a wave of his hand, he said to Erdan : "Goodbye, I wish you a bright future, " Xiangdong stood there, looked gloomy, and watched Nie Weiguo go.

Chen Lina was in the clothing factory today, just when she got off work.

Yu Guang glanced at the green belt in front of the door, and saw a bronze-skinned, thin, tall and sunny man standing by the side of the road, with his hands in his pockets, looking at her.

The man is not old, Miss Chen lightly hits a whistle: "Xiang Nan, have you seen that handsome guy? If you are not married, I must persuade you to take him down? "

" Wow, Sister Chen, you hurry up and hide, or you'll be too beautiful and you will steal my charm. I'll take a second look when I get married." Su Xiangnan said.

"Mom! ." The masculine, thin handsome guy stretched out his two big hands and walked towards Chen Lina.

Chen Lina looked at it for a long time before recognizing this skinny child .
Her son has became a real man.

Hagong and Qiangong have just got off work, and are walking towards the family area. For unliterate workers like them, a small team leader is basically the ceiling, and there is no possibility of promotion. However, the salary is monthly and the days are leisurely. Comfortable, it's much better than those of Mr. Nie and Mr. Wang, who are always busy, right?

No, they are talking about Qian Goudan's marriage.

As for the daughter-in-law of Hagong, it is recommended to find a daughter-in-law on the farm for Goudan, who can be introduced to him.

But Qiangong was unwilling. He was more inclined to ask his son to find a dual employee. Recently, the No. 1 base has transferred a lot of young girls. Qiangong is very fond of one of them, and the little girl is also very fond of money, it's time to see the parents.

However, his family has been sloppy all these years because of Qian's sister-in-law, and because of Goudan's spending money. They didn't save any money. They wanted to ruin the house and let Qian's dog-dan bring back the girl.

Otherwise, it's the opposite of Nie Gong's yard. The house is almost full, and his house is still a little bungalow, which is uncomfortable.

"Let me say, if you lend me 20,000 yuan, I will build up a building, and the house will be brighter than Nie Gong's house. When the time comes, your family will get married. If I pay you back, you will also build up the building. Well?"

Of course Ha Gong is not willing, because he has saved money and is also planning to build a house

. "Seeing the Erdan coming off Chen Lina's car, Harbin Gong was directly shocked: This dress is too strenuous. When Qianmen saw it, his mouth grew bigger: "This, this is Erdan, Erdan. , Why is your hair so long?"

Don't you look at Erdan's terrifying posture, but he is still a good, well-behaved and polite young man: "Hello Uncle Qian, hello Uncle Ha."

"Erdan, did you go to study abroad or stray now? How come your hair is so long? Ah, this?" Chen Zili was stunned as he was about to enter the house.

"Wandering studying abroad, this is called rock and roll. Rock singers have to shake their hair when they sing. The oilier the hair is, the better. If you shake it up and brush it, the people in the audience will follow it, "Chen Lina patted Erdan on tiptoe. : "My son is very rock-and-roll, so he has long hair. I also think he is worth studying abroad."

In the surprised gaze of everyone at the base, Erdan bowed to everyone and walked in.

"Big Brother Weimin and Weiguo didn't seem to make a lot of money, nor did they buy a candy." Next door, Murray and his family One of them was very dissatisfied and said with a pouting mouth.

Well, compared to those who came back from studying abroad , Erdan and Weimin, they are really not excited. Weimin married a wife and didn't even handle wine, sugar. They didn't send it to the children, so it's no wonder that the children at the base have grievances.

The family gathered around to eat, and the square tables almost couldn't sit down.

Nie Gong was silent look at the thin and tall Erdan. he kept using chopsticks to add vegetables to Erdan bowl: "Eat more rice, eat more food, you don't eat rice in the UK for five years,"

" Dad, it is said that British food is the most unpalatable in the world. " Erdan said: "This one has statisticso available."

Alright, although he is masculine and handsome, but as long as he speaks, he will exposed his true self. This is the original simple, solid-eyed brat.

Nie Gong was afraid that he would not have enough food, so he hurriedly said,'' eat more.''

Erdan looked at a fish in the middle of the table, stretched out his chopsticks and just wanted to eat it, Weixing picked it and brought it to him. Well, this cute little silly girl is always warm like an angel.

"Do you want more rice, sister-in-law will give you another bowl?" Liu Xiaohong said.

Weiguo blushed, and turned to look at Chen Lina: "Mom, Sister Xiaohong called herself sister-in-law. I'm so uncomfortable."

Chen Lina patted him on the shoulder: "It's just a habit."

"When will Sandan come back? And Deng Chun, mom, I miss them so much. Sometimes when I hang up the phone, Sandan always says that he is busy, and Deng Chun always says that he is picking up girls. Are they going to school? In Qianbie?" Erdan asked about Sandan again.

Chen Lina said, " Sandan said that he was coming back soon, but I don't know the details. As for Deng Chun, how old is he, already knows how to pick up girls?."

With that, Chen Lina suddenly raised her brows. "Weiguo, how about you, are you picking up girls every day outside ,"
Erdan frightened and he said quickly, "No, I don't talk to girls outside. "

" It's okay, Foreign girls look down on you right?, You don't have money, and wearing a thorn clothes, take off your clothes for a while and let your mother make up for you." Nie Gong said, looking at the jeans full of ripped holes.

Pointing to his too long drape, Gong Nie said again: "This one has to be cut in half. It is too long and can be used as a mop for you."

Erdan quickly said: " okay."

Good boy, good boy, Chen Linacouldn't help touched him on the head. Well, she hates all men with long hair, except for Nie Weiguo,

He is tall and thin, with bronze skin, handsome and restrained, and never greets girls. Mysterious handsome oriental man.

Many of Erdan's classmates, because of his silence and hard work, when everyone is bullied by the outside world, will suddenly stand up for crimes. The momentum of presiding justice has always believed that there is a mysterious power in him.

Moreover, everyone believes that he is the most orthodox heir of Chinese Kung Fu.

What Erdanan did not dare to tell his parents was that there were many girls who chased him, with all kinds of skin colors. However, even though he was unrestrained on stage, he was still very traditional in his heart. He refused to chase a girl, but also said that his marriage should be decided by his parents,

But he went crazy on stage. The infectious power and explosive power were completely different from his usual shyness.

Well, this kind of ascetic conservative and shy, made his classmates give him a nickname'Father'

After eating, Nie Weimin didn't kick the big one, shouted the small one, stood up and started to move the bowls to the kitchen.

Erdan was not reconciled, with long hair and ragged clothes, he approached the stove and almost burned himself.

Nie Weimin took the time to look at his wife and turned around. Why did he see the fire on his brother's buttocks? He kicked the two big feet and put out the fire on Erdan's buttocks.

Then, he was driven out of the kitchen.

" Tonight, the Kang is paved, let's sleep together. "Nie Weimin moved to add fire under the stove and boiled water for Liu Xiaohong, so he said.

Liu Xiaohong washed the bowls and said. "um."

Xiao Nie blushed, and Liu Xiaohong blushed. It was still the familiar home, outside the window. In that vegetable garden, they are the only ones who have grown up. After they are married,

Gong Nie has been studying Erdan. After watching for a long time, he asked Erdan, "Is it very expensive to have a haircut in the UK?"

"There are expensive and cheap, and the cheap one costs three pounds." Erdan said.

Nie Gong said: "Lina, go get the clippers out, and I will fix the head for the child. His hair is too long and his neck is so hot. If you cover it like this, your brain will be damaged,"

"Dad." Erdan suddenly yelled: "please understand me. I had my head scratched when I wanted to come in. I was so happy to go home and forgot."

In fact, regardless of whether others have long hair for coolness, Erdan really have no money and can't manage his hair, so he can only make himself masculine.

Tonight Liu Xiaohong and Nie Weimin were in the bridal chamber.

Erdan took out the guitar and started play while sitting on the sofa.

Nie Gong said to Weiguo, who had just been slab-inch, "Let the Weixing take you out for shopping, it's still dark, and Dad really doesn't want to listen to this, okay? "

" Dad, don't you like me going home, besides, I'm too full to eat and don't want to walk." Erdan is innocent, and he doesn't realize that there is any problem with him.

Nie Gong didn't bother to talk nonsense with him: "If I ask you to go for a walk, go for a walk, let Weixing follow you, ride a bicycle, go around the banks of the Baiyang, then go around the farm and go to the artificial lake in the mining area. Circle, go quickly."

"So many places, will it be bright after going around.? "Erdan said.

Nie Gong is anxious: "If I ask you to go, just go, don't talk nonsense, go quickly."

Here, Nie Weimin, who is extremely nervous, and Liu Xiaohong, who is also similarly nervous, it's not dark yet. After washing the pot, they quietly squinting and sat on the edge of the kang .

"My dad and mom don't laugh at us, right?" Wei Min was a little worried.

Liu Xiaohong shook her head: "I don't know."

"It doesn't matter if he is jokes or not, my dad and the others seem to be going to the mining area. Erdan and Weixing are also gone. Let's go to bed. They will definitely not know what we are doing." Nie Weimin thought. So naive: "It's still light, they must think that we are just lying on the kang and chatting."

Liu Xiaohong said again: "Did you prepare condoms? "

Nie Weimin shocked:" No, ah, why do we need condoms."

"I can't get pregnant for at least the past two years, otherwise the project won't be able to follow." Liu Xiaohong said.

Nie Weimin scratched his head anxiously and ran out to take a look for parents and were about to ask for the next door.

Chen Lina asked him: "Weimin, what's the rush.?."

Nie Weimin is not a fool, looking for a condom. He can't tell his parents about this.

He froze for a long time, but he have to do it, and who knows when Nie Weiguo will came back, the room at home was not very soundproof.

Okay, he had an idea and ran to the infirmary. As a result, the people inside got off work and went to eat.

However, how could it be difficult for Nie Weimin to take a look around, just look for it. He cut the wire and slammed the door open, went in and took two boxes, and he hurried home.

Well, Weimin is determined to act, and presses Xiaohong on the kang. He was excited and was about to work. As a result, the phone at home rang

" Weimin. I have a case here and the challenge is extremely difficult. Are you interested in listening to me? "It's actually Yu Donghai.

"Uncle Yu, I'm very busy, goodbye. " Nie Weimin said, he hung up the phone.

Quitely, he ran out of the big house and ran into his own small room. As a result, after learning from his dad, he blew the condom and the phone rang again.

"Hey, Weimin, I heard that you will take a two-month rest when you go home this time. So, I have a case here..."

"It is your public security matter to solve the case. I will not interfere, Uncle Yu, goodbye. "As Nie Weimin said, he dialed the phone line directly.

The author has something to say

work hard: the first brother is fine, and he wo n't give wedding candy when he gets married, and the second brother is not the case. The hair is so long and so fierce. , Actually behaved like a little cat.

Weixing : That's gentle, don't understand it, and a tiger sniffs the rose.

Weimin: I don't know, the whole base is watching, hehe

Deng Chun: Candy Wait for me, show off my wealth, wait for me

and, the one who likes to shake his hair, should be someone from the Rolling Stones, shake his hair as soon as he sings...

Chapter 248

Holy and sweet first night.

Nie Weimin specially locked the courtyard doors from the inside, and went over the wall to the next door.

Sure enough, a few stinky children who were going to eavesdrop were brought out from the stable.

He put a slap on the face, and then watched the sun set, absent-mindedly waiting for Xiao Hong to finish the bath, he also hurried to take a shower.

From the perspective of Xiao Nie's restraint on himself, he felt that just like his father used to be, the one-time life in the past months is the most perfect, and he has the most harmonious attitude to get along with his partner.

Therefore, before going to bed, he also agreed with Liu Xiaohong about this, saying that he is not a person who values ​​desires, just once a month, just as communication practice.

Of course, Liu Xiaohong has nothing to do with it. She grew up and didn't listen to Nie Weimin.

The first time, of course, it was struck with thunder, or he drew a stick to a big stick and then ate something like a Erdan and it was over without a taste.

Nie Weimin couldn't believe that he was so fragile that he could not stand a blow. He vowed to prove himself again, so he broke the case.

The second time was long enough, but Nie Weimin always felt that something was wrong.

Anyway, in the first night, after all, in order to better practice in the future, he have to come again.

Erdan and Meimei rode a bicycle around for a long time. Erdan taught Meimei the song he wrote and carried her all the way. The two were very lively, so they went back to the base

At this time. It was the workers and family members of the base. They squatted outside to chat, talk about TV dramas, news, or talk about the work of the unit. At that time, everyone was standing and chatting on the side of the road.

Everyone saw that Wei Guo was back, and he was thin, tall and handsome. They all gathered around and asked him in a rush to ask him what a capitalist country looks like.

And his half-dressed long hair was inversely proportional to the light head at the moment, and everyone became more and more aware that Weiguo did not go to study abroad, but went out and wandered back.

"Why the door is closed, Dad, open the door." Weixing patted the door and said.

Weiguo also said, "Uncle Qian, does my dad often close the door so early?"

"No, but your parents are very busy. It's true that they don't come out to chat very much."

Qiangong said. At this moment, he ran out of the house bitterly: "Nie Weimin is sleeping with big sister, it's already slept three times but said that It only slept once. "

Erdan , Qiangong screamed, There's a loud bang and the horse on who worked hard in the house also uttered a loud bang.

"Have you heard, Nie Weimin slept with his wife before the moon rose, and he slept three times at once." I don't know who it is, the voice is very high, so I summed it up.

Well, Nie Weimin and her Wife became famous throughout the base.

Yu Donghai couldn't get through to Nie's phone . After spending a long time, there was no way, so they called Chen Lina's pager again.

Every time Nie Gong tried his best to massage, Miss Chen's tumor showed no signs of getting smaller.

" It's better to have an operation to remove it. I always feel like it's the same tit. "Nie Gong said.

Miss Chen was furious: "Don't even think about it, just rub it, I don't want to get a knife on my body, then I won't be beautiful, you definitely don't love me, hum."

Nie Gong felt very surprised: "It's just a small wound on the breast. How could I not love you for this."

Miss Chen is still unwilling: "It really won't happen, it's just a fibroma and you haven't noticed it. Well, it will be active now, I really don't think there is anything."

Nie Gong rubbed his arms, suddenly sat up, and kissed Ms. Chen's neck. "People say that the son gets married, and the happiest old father is the old father. I didn't have any feelings about Weimin's innocent look when I closed the door just now. I remember how happy I was when I was young ,'"

"You are not old now, you say you are old, do you think I old too ? Miss Chen hates people for saying that you are old.

Nie Gong sincerely denies: "You are really not old, not old at all, really."

The main reason is the state of mind. Erdan came back with such an ugly appearance . Gong Nie saw almost fell down when he saw it.
Miss Chen was still busy teaching Erdan to shake his hair.

Okay, she has an eternal youthful heart. It was because of her support that Nie Gong was able to train his son before he came back with long hair. He would calm down and find the reason for his son's disheveled hair .

I have to say that without her, Nie Gong and Weimin brothers would have to turn against each other in this life.

The two of them were making each other, and suddenly they thought about it on the phone.

"Xiao Chen, what's the matter with your Weimin? He can't answer the call. I'm in a hurry here because I only discussed during the day to clean up Su Xiangdong. This afternoon and the others disappeared. It must be one of our leading cadre who told the news. I can't find him now. I'm worried, Maybe because we want to clean him up, he will act in advance and make trouble. What do you say? "

Chen Lina hurriedly called Nie. Gong.

Of course Nie Gong understands that his son will enter the bridal chamber tonight, but business is more important after all, right, he called on the phone to Tiantian's house and called Weixing to answer the phone.

"Nie Weixing, call your brother to answer the phone. "Xiao Doudou said.

Weixing said: "Brother, don't sleep, get up and answer the phone."

The next door yelled hard, "Don't go to bed, you have said several times that this is the last time, so hurry up and answer the phone."

Nie Weimin came out and wanted to play hard, he caught a smaller one and just wanted to slap in the face. Hagong folded his arms and looked at the wall:" Weimin, put the child down. "

The short-term guards came . Before Weimin hadn't made it yet , the little brother who worked hard had already started crying loudly.

"Dad, what's the matter? I am busy. "Nie Weimin on the phone was very, very dissatisfied

"Weimin, you said, if Su Xiangdong wants to do something and gather helpers in the mining area, where will he be? In other words, where will he hide." Nie Gong asked.

Originally, Nie Weimin was working hard in bed, exploring new things. But his dad caly make him dumbfounded for a long time, and subconsciously said: "How do I know, dad, and, you shouldn't bother me now, goodbye."

Nie Weixing , who is in charge of the message began to shamed him: "Brother, you are not ashamed. Talk to dad, or be careful I won't help you pour water. "

As ,she said in her mouth, she still poured a glass of water for her big brother.

Nie Weimin paused and looked back at the table. There was a plan on the table that Su Xiangdong gave to Erdan.

He picked it up and flipped through it. Put it on the edge of his nose and smelled it lightly, and suddenly said, "Dad, you go to check a place called Guofeng Hotel, which is a new landmark in our mining area. Remember not to go up and check in the basement. "

Nie Gong knew that his own Weimin were talented in this respect, and asked, "Why is it not that place?"

Nie Weimin said: "Su Xiangdong gave Erdan a copy of the material. The paper belongs to Guofeng Hotel. The lacquer smell on this material is not like the smell of a normal floor. The smell on it is very complicated, it should be that kind basement that has not been renovated for a long time, there should still be a lot of people living in it, and the Smell of the axillary will be very complicated."

In short, in that document, Weimin smelled that at least a few hundred people were active at the same time.

Well, Nie Weimin, who has been so lively since childhood, is not so lively this time. He drank the water that Weixing poured himself in one gulp. What a considerate person, he also asked: " you didn't give your sister-in-law a drink. ?

Weixing curled her mouth and brought him another cup: " My brother is a gangsters, hum!"

The children in the base shouted, saying that Nie Weimin is in the bridal chamber tonight, just like that, he was not ashamed, and he didn't know to go out and treat for himself. It's just fame, it's only eleven o'clock, and everyone outside is talking about him.

But he trot away and went back to the room.

It's not ashamed.

Mining area, Guofeng Hotel.

Why is it called a landmark, because it has eighteen floors and is the tallest building in the entire mining area.

And this hotel was indeed built by Su Xiangdong's automobile factory.

"Stop, don't move, these people have any identities, take out their ID cards."

"We, we are just here to organize and study, and we didn't do anything ."

Those faces are still children, and the oldest is only twenty years old. , The youngest is only fifteen or sixteen years old. Such young and immature faces filled the entire basement

Although Nie Gong and Yu Donghai also thought that Su Xiangdong would gather a large group of people, they were shocked when they entered when the public security and armed forces took control of the scene.

For the basement of this hotel, only one basement was reported to the Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development, but its real basement has three floors, two of which are illegal buildings.

This place is Su Xiangdong's criminal den. If it weren't for Xiao Nie's dog nose, most people would just check the basement one floor and leave. Who would know that there are two or three floors in his basement.

Su Xiangdong was caught on the spot.

As for his appearance, Gong Nie had never seen him before.

In the basement that is not very bright, Su Xiangdong is wearing a very old-fashioned jacket with gray hair, standing in front of a blackboard, in a daze, he looks more like a lecturer than Nie Gong.

"I didn't provoke the masses, and I didn't make trouble. I just extended a helping hand to the confused children. Is this wrong."

" So, you talk about universal suffrage, politics, and things they don't understand at all. Su Xiangdong, you are rioting, no, no, you are fucking anti-Party, you don't understand. "

"What I tell the children is true international communism, and I am a fighter of international communism. " Su Xiangdong said: "I have money, I have a lot of money, and my money is legally earned, but I am not pursuing money. What I am pursuing is a true communism, true freedom, democracy, and justice."

"Freedom, democracy and justice have always been there. If not, you are still giving cattle to the landlord, and I may be a kind of old farmer. " Nie Gong said.

"No, my family used to be the most glorious in Shanghai. , The richest family, I came from that kind of family, at any time, I would not go to herd cattle for the landlord, but you Nie Bozhao would." Su Xiangdong roared and said: "I am a person with ideals in mind. What I want to change is the fate of people like you."

Nie Bozhao really did not expect that Su Xiangdong would be so radical.

He always thought that Su Xiangdong wanted money. But now, he understands that Su Xiangdong is not asking for money, he is the kind, the purest idealist, and what he wants is the purest freedom and justice.

No wonder Leng Qi asserted that he is a patriotic thief

He himself has been doing illegal things, but he has spurned all illegal activities in society. Therefore, he believes that he is the one who can realize the real international communism.

He regard himself as an international communist fighter. Looking at it, any policy will have its shortcomings. Improving in the implementation, society can never change a day. The system will improve itself in continuous practice. Su Xiangdong, you are too idealistic." Nie Bozhao said.

Su Xiangdong had already put his hands on Yu Donghai, but he was still roaring, "You know, this world is changed by 20% of talents. There are always people who want to use their blood to be pioneer, only at a price we can promote deeper change"

Nie Gong was too lazy to tell him, and came out to say hello to Yu Donghai: "If it doesn't work, come to the black and press charges on him. I told Leng Qi to let the tax bureau investigate him, in short check it in all aspects. we can't let him out of prison again. "

To agitate and kidnap the child, this kind of thing is particularly terrible.

Because the children are still young, they have not formed a sound personality and judgment.

But their danger is huge and terrifying. For example, in the disturbance that began in 1966, the main force causing damage wasn't it not the child?

The white-headed Su Xiangdong looked at Nie Gong from a distance and was still yelling at the children: "Long live the Bolsheviks, long live international communism! Fighting for the liberation of all mankind,"

Nie Gong also stared at Su Xiangdong extremely angrily until he disappeared. On the basement stairs.
After the a Erdan came back, Li Mingcheng came back.

Well, Li Mingcheng's little girl and girlfriend, Gao Xiaobing, also came back, but she was detained in Beijing by Helanshan.

Otherwise, when she was in the United States, Gao Xiaobing and Li Mingcheng are directly conjoined twins.

"We have to learn from Hong Kong and Taiwan singers, sign a record company, and then release music, sell it and open concerts to earn tickets. What do you think? "Li Mingcheng said.

As for Erdan he can write and sing, but he doesn't have any opinion on business. The two children discussed with Hu Xuanang for several days and saw several record companies that are willing to sign.

The conditions are either too harsh or additional. There are too many clauses. Either it is a commercial performance, or it is necessary to participate in a joint rally with Taiwan or Hong Kong several times a month.

In the end, Erdan who was tempered from the mother's fetus and the United Kingdom. He feel that these companies will basically pull themselves into the camp of cultural erosion.

After much deliberation, there is no way to discuss it. At this time, Chen Lina came to give advice at the right time.

She said: "You don't want to be negotiated by politics and capital. Right or left, you want to make pure music, but as people say, rock and roll should be poor for three generations. If you don't rely on capital and politics, it's hard for you to become popular, boys."

"Mom, what do you think we should do?" Erdan asked

As for Li Mingcheng, he can only concentrate on music, but he has his hesitation: "Aunt ,Gao Xiaobing said it can only earn one million.Aunt Chen If we don't rely on capital and become attached to politics, how can we make money?" "

Ms. Chen actually planned to serve him as an economic man, planner, and propagandist on the most difficult part of the road before Erdan returned to China, taking care of everything he had, and putting him on the right track.

She even saved a sum of money for him, just to put Erdan, the simple and sincere rock star, to the Stage.

In the large conference room of the clothing factory, in front of the big white board, Miss Chen stretched out her hand wearing a diamond hand and snapped her fingers softly: " Now, give me the name of your band."

"Farm Boy" Li Mingcheng and Erdan looked at each other and said.

Hu Xuanang sighed as soon as she covered his eyes with his hands. Hu Su clapped her hands to comfort him, but he also sighed." What is the name of the band?."

Chen Lina snapped her finger again: "Very good, loud, and eye-catching. As long as you shout out, the audience knows that you are from a farm in the frontier. All the residents of the Republic, the three generations up are farmers. This kind of simple name will arouse everyone's feelings of homecoming. This is a good name. What about the stage name?"

"His name is Mingcheng, and my name is Father." Erdan said again.

"Well, one middle school, one west, you will be famous. All the gods will bless you. You must be red. " Chen Lina's brainwashing technique is unmatched.

At this moment, the two children immediately increased their confidence and paused.

She also said: " It's difficult to start from the grass, but it's like taking one step at a time. As long as you can climb into the pop music scene, you won't fall as badly as those who are being held up by others. Let's plan now, Start a small concert from Ulu. I will invest the initial capital. Don't do any publicity at the beginning. Sing out all the songs you wrote. Use the audience's enthusiasm to find out the ten best songs. I'll vote for the money. As long as you can find ten favorite songs from the audience, your first shot will be popular."

"We can choose by ourselves."

"I don't think Nie Weiguo, Nie Weijiang and Nie Weixing are ugly, but because they are both my children, you can't choose a good song by yourself. The audience must choose the song." Miss Chen said flatly.

As for making money, when they become popular, they hold a large-scale concert, and the two of them are money printing machines and they don't need to be distributed to economic companies.

Li Mingcheng looked at the Erdan and felt that it was promising to marry Gao Xiaobing.

Erdan looked at Li Mingcheng and felt that it was indeed a good way to let the audience check the song and then release the tape.

Hu Su saw that the two grew up a lot at once, and the silly boy who became handsome boys was very helpless and said: "Originally, Chen Lina could always acquire a lot of assets and become the richest person in the mining area, but she didn't do it, she kept the money only for the rock dreams of you two silly boys. I really persuaded by her and you."

Of course, she have to thank Hu Xuanang for this silent and introverted man.

He is just a stepfather, but he has been in obscurity. Supporting Li Mingcheng's rock dreams.

Without this stepfather, Li Mingcheng is nothing.

Erdan and Li Mingcheng looked at Chen Lina, tears are falling.

"I love rock and roll . Rock and roll is the blood of my heart. "Chen Lina lost her pen and said: " But what I like is the rock and roll that can make money, kids, let's go and make money with me."

Like a teenager. Hu Xuanang looked at Chen Lina, who was walking in a gust of wind in front, and said with a heartfelt sigh to the two handsome guys behind. Sincerely exclaim.

"As long as there is a young heart, people will not grow old. "Hu Su also said

author has something to say:

Erdan: I finally become an egg that can help my mother make money.

Weimin: It seems that I can only protect The homeland is defending.

Sandan: I have made a lot of money, and on my way back, you all have lost

. In the next chapter, Sandan and Deng Chun will drive a luxury car and sing songs to make The base children's favorite way is out.

The next chapter will be posted after 0:00 tonight. If you go to bed late, you can see how Deng Chun shows off his wealth in a fancy way to help the two older brothers.

Regarding the Bolsheviks, don't talk about it. Su Xiangdong is a professional player of 2333, but it is just for use.

Chapter 249: Wei Jiang and Deng Chun

Although Su Xiangdong admitted that it was wrong for him to gather students, he denied that he was guilty.

At best, the form he did was not appropriate enough. He didn't believe that just because of this, the district government could convict him of crimes.

Leng Qi even went to the interrogation in person, rolled up his sleeves and cursed, if it weren't for Yu Donghai, he would have to kick Su Xiangdong, a patriotic thief, to death.

But he just didn't open his mouth and pleaded guilty.

No way, Yu Donghai could only let Chen Lina come on, and took his two favorite children all the time, in an attempt to soften Su Xiangdong with a family card.

"Chen Lina, my identity does not need to be really anti-social, right? " Su Xiangdong said in prison: "I have money, and I have my status. I just want to change society. "

Chen Lina said: "So are you sure that the person behind you thinks the same way? "

Su Xiangdong's brows suddenly and painfully twitched a dignified entrepreneur, and he was arrested. There were many people outside. He wanted to get him out, but he himself seemed not in a hurry at all.

"Why do you Su Xiangdong, settle for the status quo, can't we just earn our money safely? "

Su Xiangdong's hair is gray, without a glance, and he is in handcuffs on both hands, but he is still like a fighter.

" Su father ." Nie Weixing called out softly. Only with this sound, Su Xiangdong raised his head and glanced at Nie Weixing.

Leng Feng also brought Nie Weixing to him, and he also called Su Xiangdong a godfather, and he smashed his head. The godfather who had drunk tea and held a gold collar.

Leng Feng was still young, only eight years old, and he was naughty. But when he saw Su Xiangdong's gray hair and the handcuffs on his hands , He was frightened. Said: "Godfather, my dad is very angry, so just confess it. Don't be afraid that no one will take care of you in the future. I will give you a pension, but let's not make my dad angry, okay. "

Su Xiangdong covered his face with his hand, and his vocal cords were trembling because of the pain: "Chen Lina, you are really cruel. Let the children see me like this."

. The two children he cares most about. This group of people, they push the two children to came to him, They wanted to tear his heart apart, beat his beliefs, and kicked him to the ground.

Chen Lina herself could not persuade Su Xiangdong. She did feel that she was cruel, but she still said: "These two children are the most follow-ups in the mining area. Are you relatives? It's true that the children like you, and it's true to treat you as a father, Su Xiangdong, don't let the children down, okay? "

Out of the detention room, Yu Donghai is waiting outside for Chen Lina.

" There must be someone behind him, because you know, all the communication records of his home and office have been deleted from the telecommunications bureau. We can't find it at all when arrive. What's even more annoying is that we want to check up and reorganize the problem. I don't know how many people called me in the middle of the night, threatened me, threatened Baozhen and said that if I would investigate Su Xiangdong again, and my life wouy be distressed. "Yu Donghai said.

Chen Lina was angry when she heard it: "You are the chief of the public security, what kind of rat and mosquitoes. From where they found your phone number and harassed you every night?"

Yu Donghai spread his hands: "I'm not afraid of this, but people have been caught. Let's do something."

Chen Lina said: " It's okay. I will call Weimin to chek tomorrow."

. The two older children are building a new house for Sandan. After all, the two elders have a house at home. Now there is one room away from Nie Weijiang.

It depends on how far Nie Gong think, even if Nie Weijiang get married in the future, even if he live outside, take his wife and children home, there must be a place to live.

Liu Xiaohong moved bricks and Nie Weimin built them. Erdan is made cement.

Nie Gong just happened to be back home. The couple stood outside and watched for a long time. Of course, he was a little surprised. His heart said that the two children in his family are so simple. After returning from overseas studies, they haven't forgotten the ability to build a house.

Aunt Qian came over: "Xiao Chen, didn't these two sons of your family say that they both lived abroad? How could they still wear clay shoes and build earthen houses? I don't believe they both went to study abroad, maybe they went to the countryside. After jumping back into the team, or wandering around for a while before returning."

Erdan who just came back long hair and a big shawl. Really like a beggar

Chen Lina said : " They all grew up in this mud pit, studying abroad is to learn new knowledge, not to reincarnate. Could it be that they can forget that it is impossible?"

Aunt Qian curled her lips: "Anyway, I really don't see any changes in your sons, really."

Mother Ha just came over with a stick, and smiled and said, "Xiao Chen, don't laugh. Everyone says that the two children from Nie Gong's family have nothing to do with them. They paid such a big price to go abroad. How can they come back? Only Learned to add a few words of foreign language, drive a car, Weimin and Erdan, either they are hidden too deep, or they have not learned anything, or let them still work on the oil field, although The salary is low, but it is guaranteed. If you save for a few years and live in a building in the city, you don't need to live on the base anymore. What kind of brick houses are you still building here? "

Chen Lina just laughed at Mom Ha's remarks: "Okay. We save money to buy a building."

Nie Gong heard that everyone "was a little joke about his two sons and was very upset. As soon as he was about to go back, he heard someone shouting through a loudspeaker at the base gate: "Hey, hey, can you hear me?

" Qian Goudan, Wang Fan, Dadan, Erdan, Lu Liang, and Chen Jinbao... Please gather right away, and someone will look for it under the new office building. Please gather immediately and go under the new office building and someone will look for it."

This is the voice of the security captain of the base.

"What's the matter, what's the matter with the children? Qian's wife hurriedly shouted: "Dougdan, someone is looking for you outside, hurry up."

Chen Zili also called out the little Jin Bao who was cynical and constantly beating and cursing dogs from the house: "Jin Bao, go and see, who is looking for you outside, go now."

"Just now, gather immediately, in front of the new office building, and gather as soon as there is a major news release." The loudspeaker is still broadcasting, looping: "Dadan, Erdan, Qiangodan... immediately Assemble, let's say it again. Assemble immediately."

There are about ten of the 17 or 18-year-old lads in the base, and they happened to be all at home recently.

They heard that someone called themselves, and they were all very curious, so they left the family area and prepared to see what happened." .

"Deng Chun, wow, what car is it, where did you open to, wow, this car looks vigorous ah. Qian Goudan was the first to ran to the scene and was immediately shocked.

A particularly dazzling car, the paint is so shiny that it can dazzle people's eyes, and there is a big triangle fork with a big bowl in the front. Although Dogdan doesn't know what this is, but at first glance, it looks rich.

But a pity, half of it fell under the teeth.

Deng Chun wore a checkered shirt, a hot curled wavy head, thigh flared pants, and all of them let out cigarettes: "This is called a Mercedes-Benz. It's not a new car in foreign countries. It's mainly because we don't have one in China. It costs hundreds of thousands. Oh, brothers, such a good car accidentally fell under its teeth, and helped lift it up, and smoke.

"You have been studying abroad for a few years, and you have not graduated yet, but you can drive such a good car, Deng Chun, you got a fortune, right? "Wang Fan said.

Deng Chun also took a package of Zhonghua for Wang Fan: "Come on, brothers, help me lift the car, thank you everyone."

Everyone, helped Deng Chun lift the car.

He opened the trunk: "Brothers, there are foreign toys here, come, come, what do you think, take it all? ."

What kind of capitalist candy popcorn, hot dogs and cola, all piled in the trunk.

Deng Chun went abroad for a trip, and he is well developed. Qian Goudan gave a thumbs up. Xiao Jinbao grabbed a bottle of Coke over, twisted it and poured it with FAW, sticking out his tongue and said: "It's really sweet, sweeter than ours in China."

" I am afraid that you are doing big business abroad, and make a lot of money. "Wang Fan and Deng Chun hooked up their shoulders .

Deng Chun patted Wang Fan and said, "What's the matter? Our brothers are rich now and are going to start a company in the mining area. Then you will all come to work. I will give you the highest salary , it'sis not less than 500 per person."

"What industry, can you open a high salary of five hundred?." Wang Fan's eyes suddenly came out.

Deng Chun said: "Internet, high-tech industry, we are now going to develop online games, that is a good industry that can't make money anymore, you guys Ah, as long as we follow our brothers, all of them will be rich in the future. "

" Then we will resign, and we will be with you in the future?" Wang Fan and Qian Goudan were alone, and they lifted Deng Chun directly: "Brother, let's call you big brother in the future."

"You can't call big brother, you have to call boss. You know what Boss is, boss, I will your boss in the future , you are all my little brothers, just follow me to protect you from making a fortune."

The foreign characters are all out, boss, sure enough, Deng Chun must be the soul of all the children who have studied abroad. Trembling.

"Deng Chun came back from studying abroad and made a lot of money."

"Brother Deng Chun is a ten thousand yuan household."

"No, brother Deng Chun should be a one hundred thousand yuan household. Don't you know how rich you are, Deng Chun is now a millionaire."

The children were all yelling and their voices were so loud that everyone knew in an instant that Deng Chun was back and that Deng Chun had made a fortune.

Sister Wang has been feeling unwell recently. She was hospitalized in Ulu a while ago and just came back.

Dong Lina ran to the next door and went to see Sister Wang before coming out from Sister Wang's house. She saw a young man standing on the side of the road, smiling at her all the time.

The child has white skin and has two deep dimples on his cheeks when he laughs. He stands in place and laughs constantly, but he just refuses to come over.

Well, Weimin is the one who look most like Nie Gong. His facial features are all the same as him.

But Weiguo is born like his uncle, Sun Dabao. Of course, he has the foundation of Nie Gong. Sun Dabao is not so handsome.

Sandan was round when he was young, unlike his dad. Now that he grows up, he looks more and more like his dad with deep eyebrows and handsome eyes.

No, because there are two small dimples, sweet, and better-looking than his dad.

As soon as Chen Lina stretched out her hands, Sandan immediately ran over and threw himself in his mother's arms.

"My Dandan is also in his early 20s. Why don't you say anything if you are coming back, "Chen Lina.

Nie Weijiang was not as tall as Chen Lina when he left. As soon as they met, he was surprised that his mother was shorter than the one under his influence. Then he thought about it,the reason is he grew taller.

He said, "Mom, I have been back for half a month. I have been driving along the coast and inspecting the market, so I came back a bit late."

" Inspecting market, you are still a student, Studying is the most important, why do you want to do business .?" Lina Chen asked.

Pulling Sandan, she was almost entered the door, Sandan refused: " Lett go Mom, accompany me to walk in the woods behind the elementary schot, okay? "

Well, Chen Lina fulfilled her son's wish, went home and changed a pair of flat shoes, and came out again.

Deng Chun carried a large bag of skirts and drilled into Nie Weixing's small bedroom to show her, he said " There are not only Snow White in America, but also There are Princess Rapunzel, Princess Wandou, Cinderella, and there are countless princesses. I don't know that you like that princess. In short, I bought you a set of all princess clothes."

Nie Weixing refused to listen to this, she flicked her hands and said " I am not a princess, I am Hua Mulan, huh!"

Deng Chun is making trouble for a group of buddies, and is still complaining: " Weixing, why are you so dark.."

Nie Gong is helping the two sons who ran away to build a house, and he casually glanced outside. Hey, isn't that Nie Weijiang. This selfish little villain, who could not enter the house when he came, stood outside, shouting his mother out, not knowing what to say.

Nie Gong washed his muddy hands and quickly followed them out. He also wanted to hold his son's hand, but Nie Weijiang only called his father and refused to give him a hand.

"Mom, I made a few games when I was in the United States. Nie Weijiang ."said.

Chen Lina frowned when she heard it: "Playing games, are you already addicted to games? If you want me to say, that stuff is not good."

"When Deng Chun first arrived in the U.S., he was addicted to games for a long time. He was addicted to playing games. He didn't sleep for days and nights." Sandan's voice was sweet, holding hands was not enough to walk, so he took Chen Lina's waist.

The young man voice is still like a child: "I can't help it, so I started to study video games, and then modified his game program so that he would blew himself up every time he went online."

In order to save dignity, Nie Gong let Xiao Dandan see himself, and interrupted and said: "You have increased the capacitive load of his game cassette, so his game cassette will burst as soon as it goes online."

Sandan suddenly turned his head. Looking at his dad, well, it's been twenty years. For the first time, he thought his dad is cow : " Dad, you haven't seen a tape for a cassette game. How did you know?"

Nie Gong said your father's is still your father the deep and unconcealable pride : " I have read the report in the magazine about the sales of Edward Gangfa's new game exceeding one million, and I guess that the one behind is you."

According to the report, a young man from the East tried to use a computer to decipher the video game because his partner had been addicted to video games and refused to learn. Then, he successfully quit the game addiction of his partner.

After studying games, this young man began to dig deeper in the industry and developed several electronic games, which were actually very popular.

Nie Gong saw that the company in the report was Edward's company. He guessed that the kid who has been immersed in writing games is Nie Weijiang. After all, he is smart, calm, and self-governing. He will never be fascinated by games.

And Deng Chun, okay, Deng Chun is now carrying the children at the base. Everyone cheered and carried Deng Chun who was wearing bell-bottom trousers. There was a parade in the family area and he returned to his hometown. He was the man . Deng Chun is like this.

Sandan continued to walk forward.

It turned out that there were few children studying in the base, and there were only three classes in elementary school, but when they were young, Nie Weiguo and Nie Weimin went to school here. Now there are more and more people on the base. The children on the farm are also going to school here. The elementary school has been expanded a lot, with two floors up and down.

Sandan said: "My godfather always wanted me to stay in the United States. However, recently he was ill and suddenly figured it out. There is nothing wrong with communist countries. After all, the way to make money is broader and people are More self-discipline, more principles and bottom line, so let me and Deng Chun come back."

After a pause, he turned around and asked Nie Gong who was following: "Dad, I will drop out of school if I stop studying, Build the game industry in the mining area, can you agree?"

Just now, the two sons even made a joke, saying that when they came back after staying abroad, they were building houses at home with bricks. This is another dropout.

If it's someone else, it's probably going to be pissed off.

Nie Gong said, "As long as you think about it, you will stop if you want to stop. It doesn't matter if you can't make money in business. If you lose too much, dad won't mind. you can come home. Dad will support you"

Nie Weijiang walked around, as he walk he pulled his dad's hand and hold him on.

Nie Gong and felt a sense of comfort. The old father's heart finally became less sour. "Dad is not afraid when he retires. Dad's pension should be very high. " It's not a problem to raise a son who isn't promising.

Chen Lina Didn''t think so.

She turned her mind quickly, thinking for a long time, and said: "Are you just going to develop video games? Have you ever thought about doing some computer games? If it is said that video games can deceive children's money, there are a few computer games use it to defraud the money and . That's really hateful. Also, there is a 386 in my office, so I'm not afraid to be slow. The most important thing is that I don't even have a QQ. You have to know that your mother likes to play some QQ games and chat with people on the Internet. Sandan, hurry up, get mom out of a chat room, so I can chat with your dad when I'm at work, how nice."

"Mom, what will the chat room look like? The computer program is not difficult to do what you want. I will try it and use my computer to make one for you tomorrow."

So Chen Lina talked about it to Sandan.

She is a person who wants to try everything in the future and new things in the future . Well, the new high-tech life, she can't wait to try it.

No matter what the three brothers of the Nie family are like, tonight, the base is destined to be a sleepless night.

Because of the return of honor to his hometown, Deng Chun, who returned home, not only brought a lot of pornographic toys from capitalist countries, but also a set of things called Kara 0k.

In fact, it was a TV and a DVD player.

However, there is a compact disc in the DVD player, and the songs on the compact disc can eliminate the original singing voice, as long as the microphone is taken, everyone is a singer.

Deng Chun took a lot of tapes, some from Hong Kong and from Taiwan, and many songs that were originally only listened to on tapes.

This time it's different. The singer is on the TV and the lyrics are on the TV. You can sing to each other.

Wang Fan is the one who likes to scream with two voices the most. He picked up the microphone and began to yell at him.

Deng Chun also brought a beer. Everyone yelled at me at the door of the family area, and yelled a lot of joy.

Nie Weimin had gone home early. He had planned for himself a once-a-month rule, but after only more than a week, he didn't think it would work.

It's already tiring to build a house every day, so how can you still be a vegetarian every day?

No, I have to find Liu Xiaohong to comfort myself today.

Erdan, holding his arms, stood outside the crowd, chatting with Deng Chun.

"Weiguo, come, sing, sing for us, don't you learned singing in the UK, then sing.". Wang Fan said.

Qian Goudan couldn't stop jumping directly: "Come on, if you don't sing, we all have to laugh at you. Maybe you are just like everyone said, it's really not going to study abroad. , But went wandering, right?"

Erdan took the microphone, stood in the middle of the crowd, and raised his head again. It was suddenly different. His eyes were bright and piercing, and his voice was low. He made everyone feel that he was not. Singing, but telling, telling with voice."

What happened to be broadcast on TV, was "My Chinese Heart" by Zhang Mingmin.

Erdan sang a sentence first, thick and round, completely different from the original song, but the feeling is that everyone's pores all over his body are fit for his voice.

This is a song that is not rock and roll. He sang very deep and restrained, but after he finished singing, all the children onlookers drooled.

Qian Goudan sucked: "I believe it, I really believe Erdan is going to learn music, Erdan, can you sing another song for us?"

In contrast, others sang donkey roar. The horse barked.

Erdan picked up a bottle of beer, gritted his teeth, picked a piece from the disc, and said loudly: " Brothers, I will sing one more for you, and ask if this mountain is the highest in the world, or if there is another mountain that is higher than the sky. "

Gao Tian, ​​this is a song from "The Legend of the Condor Heroes", which is currently on the air.

When did he learn Cantonese? Everyone suddenly felt that Erdan might have studied in more than one place.

Erdan kept beating with the rhythm, roaring, the infectious voice roared the old people who couldn't move the base.

Mom Ha, who was coaxing her grandson to sleep, couldn't sleep anymore after listening to the music. Without crutches, she hugged his grandson and came out:" Erdan, hurry up, sing "On the Field of Hope", grandma wants to dance with you again. "The hard-working little brother." was in grandma's arms, rubbing his eyes sleepily and crying.

Suddenly, everyone holding their beerand walked toward Erdan.

Because Su Xiangdong refused to speak. Nie Gong still going to discuss with Nie Weimin, how to find the person behind Su Xiangdong, ask Weixing. okay, it's still dark, he has turned off the lights and went to sleep.

" Weimin, Wei Jiang just came back, don't you have to accompany him ? why do you sleep so early every day?" Nie Gong said.

Nie Weimin is also very wronged, okay: "Didn't I say hello to Sandan, Sandan, is the Mercedes outside really belongs to you, why did Deng Chun say it's him?

Sandan laughed: "He insisted on being my driver, I can't help it."

"Take the car in the ditch, and finally call everyone to lift it. Such a person can also be a driver?" Nie Gong asked back.

Sandan particularly helplessly spread his hands: "He deliberately drove under the teeth. He said that he could call people to lift the car. When everyone lifts the car, they all know that he has bought a new car. Bao Zhonghua, everyone knows that he is rich."

Sitting on the side, Chen Lina, who had been looking at the photos of Sandan, had her thumbs up." This way of showing off his wealth was clever enough. "

The author has something to say.

Wei Min: I didn't hit my face. Really, I was just too tired to build a house.

Weiguo: I, who only shine on the stage, will always remain this innocent and shy.

Wei Jiang: Okay, I has nothing to say, anyway, the limelight has been taken up by Deng Chun.

Chapter 250 Wei Jiang's High Technology

Nie Gong wanted to discuss with Weimin, why not go through Su Xiangdong, and when the clues and shrimp trails were almost completely destroyed, he would look for the person behind Su Xiangdong.

When he turned around, Nie Weimin disappeared again.

Liu Xiaohong was lying on the kang, reading a book. A new project is about to start in July. Compared with Nie Weimin's English, her English is a weak point. Once she actually enters the project, the workload is so large and almost all materials are in foreign languages, so it's impossible for her English to keep up.

Suddenly, Nie Weimin opened the window.

"My trousers, give me back soon." Liu Xiaohong said.

Nie Weimin, a skin boy, was half-hearted with Liu Xiaohong . When San Dan came back, he had to go see him, But he didn't want Liu Xiaohong to get up so he hidLiu Xiaohong's trousers when he left.

He is holding two large boxes of almond chocolates: "Sandan give ot for you, you lie down and eat and wait for me. "

" You give me my pants."

" I'm coming right away, really." Nie Weimin said and ran away again.

When Liu Xiaohong came, he didn't bring many clothes. Nie Weimin was a headless man and didn't know to take her to buy two of them . He hid Liu Xiaohong's trousers. There were only two very old ones in her cabinet, so it was difficult to wear them out.

That's great, Brother came back, and the sister-in-law was hiding in the house and didn't go out.

Nie Gong looked at his son who had slipped into the door quietly and was about to stare. Chen Lina said, "Understand, have you never been young?

" The man behind Su Xiangdong must be Hongyan, t the frontier, and Shanghai. The place is particularly familiar, because most of the calls made to Yu Donghai by Xianweng came from these three places. "Nie Gong said.

Nie Weimin said: "You can check Su Xiangdong's phone records, personal, company, and his pager, and you can find the person he has been contacting frequently. This is very simple."

"From the telecommunications company, all his phone records were deleted." Nie Gong said.

Sandan thought for a while, and said, "Now the post and telecommunications office has a program-controlled exchange room. Even if someone deletes it deliberately, he can only delete the surface records. The original data on the computer in the program-controlled exchange room cannot be erased."

Gong Nie Immediately said: "Then you and your eldest brothers, go to the mining area to find Yu Donghai tomorrow morning. He has the right to take you anywhere. "

Nie Weimin is standing on the door with his hands in ashes . As soon as Nie Gong finished speaking, he ran again.

" You really only have one pair of trousers ?" Nie Weimin was amazed and broke.

Liu Xiaohong said, "You didn't see my bag when I came to your house?"

As long as she come home, Chen Lili would definitely change her clothes for the two small ones to wear.

Anyway, in Chen Lili's opinion, Liu Xiaohong has worked and must be rich.

"Why don't you get two from my mother's garment factory? "Nie Weimin said, got under the bed.

Kiss, kiss again, alas, it's no wonder that Wang Fan will find the elephant at that time. It's good to have a wife .

Liu Xiaohong said: "My aunt told me to take it, but I feel embarrassed."

"That's your mother and my mother. Take it whatever you want in the future. You must always be so polite, and she will be sad. She think she is not good enough for you, so you are polite to her." Nie Weimin said

Liu Xiaohong has always been a peculiar person. Self-esteem, self-reliant girl, kindness is kindness, affection is affection, belong to the kind of person who is very clear, of course, if it were not for her character, a child with all dead parents, she would not be able to go today.

" Okay, I'll get it tomorrow." she says.

Nie Weimin exercised for a while, and suddenly said: "No, let's change it half a month later, I think once a month, this matter is against the natural laws of people."

"It's up to you, it's up to you."

Liu Xiaohong simply laughed. This kind of awkwardness is not all he did. It doesn't matter if it happens every few days. Anyway, for her, she has a family, so she can do everything with him.

Nie Weimin, in her eyes, the way he is now is the same as when he was five or six years carrying a pole and knocking her on the head, rushing to prevent her from approaching the yard.

When Nie Weimin and Dandan arrived, they saw the white-haired Su Xiangdong coming out of it. Zhao Yalu and a group of old employees from the car factory were welcoming him.

Yu Donghai was by the window of his office. Standing.

And Leng Qi is on the phone with Gao Feng: "Gao Feng, if the person you asked me to let him go have a problem, I went to Beijing and shot you."

"Su Xiangdong has to go to the Shanghai Trade Fair. There are several foreign investors. The car manufacturer is waiting to talk to him, Leng Qi, will you be flexible? Now that the economy is important, it is more important to gather a few students to make trouble."

"I only know that I will let people go, but if There is a trouble, I want to watch you slap yourself, one hundred times, "Leng Qi hung up the phone with a snap.

Looking back, he saw the two brothers Wei Min and Wei Jiang standing behind him, patting the table and saying: "Check, give me a hard check on that Su Xiangdong. As long as the evidence is found, we will continue to arrest. It's all a bunch of bastards who only have money in their eyes."

"So, now we have to have evidence, right?" Nie Weimin turned around and patted Wei Jiang: "Weijiang, are you sure things are poured on your computer and you can analyze it?"

Sandan said, "Brother , Your kung fu for touching the phone line is now outdated. Look at me."

As soon as they came out of the Public Security Bureau, Leng Qi and Yu Donghai were shocked, because there was a luxury car parked outside, and in the mining area Yu Donghai only saw Su Xiangdong driving luxury car

Comparing his skill Leng Qi said: "this Logo, almost as big as bowl."

Nie Weijiang thrown the key to Weimin: " Deng Chun said, let people like big things, so car standard also the bigger the better, the mouth of the bowl is as big as anyone can see."

Deng Chun only needs to change the gold label of Nie Weijiang's luxury Mercedes-Benz.

Of course, even if he plated one with pure gold, Nie Weijiang also plated it, but he himself doesn't know how to drive yet. He is only responsible for making money, and Deng Chun should worry about food, clothing, housing and transportation.

Leng Qi looked at it for a while and said: " Weijiang, is this car yours? "

" My, Uncle Leng, what's the matter?" Sandan asked.

Leng Qi looked around for a long time, broke the sign on Weijiang's car, and waved his hand and said, "Go on, your Uncle Leng, are also a man with a luxury car now, Hahaha. "

He put the sign on his head and left.

Both Weimin and Sandan were shocked, thinking that Secretary Leng was really going to go crazy and went back to the district government with the sign of the big run. In the end, he walked a few times. Stepping back and inserting the label back, "Long live international communism, you capitalist sugar-coated shells can't corrupt me, goodbye."

" By the way, let's check Su Xiangdong. Don't let the boy Deng Chun know. He is the godson of Su Xiangdong. The relationship between father and son is very good. I always listen to Su Xiangdong about how his thousand sons are in the United States. " Yu Donghai said when watched Leng Qi walk away swaggeringly,

Nie Weimin said, "Our brothers will definitely keep things from him when doing things."

Nie Weijiang only needs to throw the car key to Deng Chun, he drove and ran away, and then he wouldn't care about what brother Nie Weimin was doing.

When Su Xiangdong came out, Deng Chun was the first to find.

Deng Chun in big bell trousers and flowered shirt, okay, this kid has been unreliable since he was a child. If it weren't for a particularly reliable, very deep Nie Weijiang has been restraining him, I don't know what he has to become today. .

"Su fathers will go to Beijing soon, so don't you have anything to tell your godfather?" Su Xiangdong asked Deng Chun.

Deng Chun is busy with his money-making plan: "Godfather , Wei Jiang and I plan to do game industry in the mining area. Let me tell you, this is a big industry worldwide. We will become super rich in the future, you know, It's the kind of super-rich, who can't spend enough money."

"Godfather is leaving, do you want godfather to leave some money for you? "Su Xiangdong said again

. Deng Chun is pretending to be false , but in fact, he himself has no money, and the money belongs to Nie Weijiang. After he knows the meaning of Su Xiangdong's words, and because he has a swollen face and becomes a fat man, he will miss how much freshman he is. When he made a fortune, he would swell his mouth.

"Su fathers, I have been cooperating with several leaders above, wanting to promote democracy and deepen reforms. "

"This is what your dad knows. But he is very busy and has not participated in it. "

Su Xiangdong faced Deng Chun, a silly boy with a brain full of money. After all, when he was a child, he saw his true feelings . He paused. He said: "However, Nie Weiguo told me one thing two days ago. He said, Several of the Bolshevik colleagues who are in foreign countries are admired. They are probably extremely radical. The Tibetan independence, Taiwan independence elements, and the Weiguo child will not lie. Godfather feels that he is a little bit cheated. I have to go to Beijing to do this. Make it clear, I am patriotic and may be a patriotic thief, but I will never treason. Deng Chun, do you understand?"

"Understand, why don't you understand, you are a person who really fights for the liberation of all mankind, I am better than anyone else? Understand."

In fact, in Deng Chun's mind, liberating all mankind is a fart, and making money is the first thing, okay?

Su Xiangdong watched Deng Chun throw himself at the airport, hurried to leave, and arrested him. Lived: "What about you, what are you going to do? Can't you eat a meal with your godfather?"
"Help Nie Weiguo hold a concert. We are going to start from Ulu and sweep the country. " Deng Chun said quietly giving Su Xiangdong a stack of "Playboy": "I honor you, watch it alone at night. , It's great. But, godfather, you are also single, don't mess around, you know, that godfather Nie Weijiang, because he messed with women, got into trouble, got a very disgusting disease, and was about to die. "

Su Xiangdong took Deng Chun and hugged him hard: "Are you sure you don't want my money?"

"No, I have a lot of money." Deng Chun said.

Su Xiangdong patted him on the shoulder, got out of the car and left.

Nie Weimin and Sandan went to the computer room of the post and telecommunications bureau to check. The call records that belonged to Su Xiangdong were basically transferred out.

Although Nie Weimin can also use computers,

It is still the old way. He was going to print out all the call records to find the rules.

As a result, Sandat had so many ways to import the data into his computer with a floppy disk and return it to the Public Security Bureau. It took at most two hours. Su Xiangdong has since been able to pull it up. All the call data from the phone line up to the present, including a certain phone number, he has done a few times in total, and they are all listed.

Big data statistics are clear aat a glance. The role of computers is not to save time.

"This is from Hongyan, this is from Shanghai, this is from the autonomous region, this is from Daqing and Beijing, eldest brother, now, let's find the rules". Nie Weijiang said, turning his little computer screen around. , Let Nie Weimin see.

He have summarized it, and the number of calls Su Xiangdong made is also amazing.

The peak period of phone use is always between 11 pm and 1 am. At this time, most of the people have already went to bed.

Calling at this time every day, no wonder his hair is graying so fast and he grows so fast.

Staying up late makes people white.

Wei Min first scanned it and said, "Uncle Yu, help me check Youbu. See when he was released from prison. The last time the police knew his whereabouts was when he called in Donghai.

Then, Nie Weimin stared at Hongyan's phone record.

Nie Weimin looked at the yellow leaves of Hongyan Provincial City's official account given by Yu Donghai for a long time, and suddenly shouted: "Uncle Yu, you don't need to call to ask. It must be Youbu. He is in Hongyan now. I use this public phone the most." Nie Weimin pointed to a phone ending in 447 on the screen and said.

"Why, you just use a phone call to determine that the opposite is Youbu?" Yu Donghai put down the phone and asked

Nie Weimin back: "4 and 7 are Youbu's lucky numbers. Uncle Yu, I know everything about Youbu, but he don't even know that there is an enemy like me in this world."

This situation is enough to make Yu Donghai happy.

Because Yub has six or seven brothers, only that group of people is a very big one. A gang of evil forces.

And as long as Youbu and Su Xiangdong stay clean for a day, it proves that Su Xiangdong is still the boss behind Youbu. This is enough to dig into Su Xiangdong's criminal evidence,

" brother, why are you staring at this call? "" Nie Weijiang said as he watched Nie Weimin staring at the phone number in a daze.

Nie Weimin watched for a long time, and saw that Yu Donghai was also looking at him, shook his head and said, "It's nothing."

Then, he called Chen Lina with a phone call.

" Weimin, can you please don't interfere with us. Yes, we are distributing flyers for Nie Weiguo. Yeah, it's really cool. Young people in Ulu, no one knows who the western wolf is. I think how crowded people were when he held a concert." Chen Lina said breathlessly on the phone.
"
Nie Weimin said: "Mom, what's the phone number of Aunt Liu from Hongyan Wool Spinning Factory, do you remember?

Chen Lina has always had business dealings with Secretary Liu of the wool spinning mill, and she subconsciously answered a number. Nie Weimin shook his head and said it was wrong, and asked Chen Lina to remember it again, and Chen Lina reported another one. Nie Weimin flipped up and down quickly and said it was wrong.

Chen Lina simply took her own pager and kept flipping, flipping and flipping and saying: "This is, the last number is three 8, and Secretary Liu also used this phone to call me. This should be in her bedroom. Landline, is it what you want?"

Nie Weimin paused for a while and said, "Yes, this phone has also called Su Xiangdong, and several of them."

Suddenly, there was a whistle on the phone: "Beauty, we are leaving. La, go to the next place to post the leaflet, hurry up and get in the car."

It was the slick Deng Chun who was calling Chen Lina.

Chen Lina waved her hand and said, "You go first. I'll come in a while. Let's go."

She took a deep breath and asked Nie Weimin, "You don't think that Liu and her husband is the one behind Su Xiangdong."

After all, Hongyan in the last life, in Chen Lina's eyes, is a dark place that can't be darker.

"Mom, we have to check this matter again. I'll call you and ask you to make sure that you have fun." click it. Nie Weimin said.

After a pause he said again: "Mom, can you call Liu Xiaohong to answer the phone?"

It just so happened that Liu Xiaohong was still posting a leaflet. Chen Lina called her and asked her to listen to Nie Weimin's call.

"My mother's voice is a bit hoarse. If you soak her honeysuckle, I can hear the fire in her voice, Thank you for your hard work. "Nie Weimin took the call and said to Liu Xiaohong.

Liu Xiaohong responded and hung up the phone. Nie Weimin is actually the one who is least close to Chen Lina, but he is also the one who cares about her body the most. Hearing Chen Lina gets anxious and irritated. Shes confessed the matter if her defeated.

Liu Xiaohongsaid that Weimin is the eldest brother, which is different from the younger ones.

After that, Nie Weimin turned around and said, "Okay, let's analyze other calls."

With that said, he called out the Shanghai phone again, first checked the yellow pages, whether it was an official phone or a solid one, if it was a fixed phone, then listed it in a form, and let Yu Donghai get it to the telecommunications bureau to check the specifics and make a call. Your address and your name.

Then there is the autonomous region, and then Beijing.

When one of the calls was found, Nie Weimin's hand shook, because he was very familiar with this call.

"Brother, how does it feel to be married? Sister Xiaohong used to be diligent, but now she is even more diligent." Nie Weijiang is helping his brother memorize the analyzed phone number, and suddenly said with a smile

Nie Weimin rubbed Sandan's head again: "Don't laugh at your sister-in-law."

" I didn't say anything yet, so you started to protect your shortcomings."

"This is the phone number of Hong Chengjin's house." Nie Weimin called Yu Donghai alone and gave Yu Donghai two phone numbers: "There is also this phone number. The owner's name is Jin. I went to his house once. I remember their internal landline number, the mantissa is 3 8, and this is it. These two people may be just the tip of the iceberg. Uncle Yu, do you dare to check?"

Yu Donghai looked at the name of the person, then looked up at Nie Weimin, finally understand why Su Xiangdong is so rampant.

He can help him delete the call records. In these years, people who have been secretly in contact with him, even if only two people have been found so far, they are just the tip of the iceberg, but Yu Donghai is such a small person. The chief of the mine's public security bureau, he can't shake it.

" Even if I'm just an ant, but with the national emblem on my head, I must be responsible for this matter to the end." Yu Donghai smiled and said indifferently.

Isn't it just a few threatening calls? It's not over if you change the phone number.

At exactly this time, Nie Gong called and Nie Weimin briefly reported the situation.

Nie Gong also said, "Check, don't be afraid if you pierce the sky, I'll take it for you."

He had to go to Hami on a business trip today, hung up and left.

But Nie Weimin still feel wrong: "Well, you might as well put in Uncle Du aunt and their children to go to Tibet, is greater than the uncle is not in there yet, and so we finish the investigation the case, then Du aunt called back."

Yu Donghai elder brother , Yu Lianhai, is currently in Linzhi and belongs to the frontier defense war camp.

"Nyingchi is a good place, just right; let them go for a trip." Yu Donghai said.

When he personally entered the telecommunications bureau, adjusted the call records, and copied the data from the computer room, he exposed himself to In danger, sending his wife and children away at this time is of course the best choice.

This night, Weimin and Sandan both drove a luxury car with Dandan. Seeing that they didn't go home until two o'clock in the morning, they thought they were the latest ones to come back.

In the end, the house was brightly lit, and Erdan and Deng Chun had just returned.

In the kitchen, Erdan was burning and Liu Xiaohong was below. Deng Chun was hungry and couldn't stand it. The whole room was scrambling. Finally, he pulled out a few pinky-sized radishes from the backyard and ate them.

Chen Lina was lying on the kang and walking around. God, her feet are full of bubbles. Unfortunately, Gong Nie is on a business trip again, and no one helps her rub her feet.

Suddenly her leg itchy, Chen Lina opened her eyes to see, Nie Weijiang was holding a tap tap, helping her tap her leg.

"Sandan, how much money do you have now, can you lend a little bit for mom? Mom is so poor now?" Chen Lina teased the boy.

" How much do you want?" As Nie Weijiang said, he should start calling Deng Chun: "Deng Chun, bring my bag."

Deng Chun chewed on the thin radish and came in: "What do you want ."

" Take all my passbooks and cash, All foreign exchange is given to my mother, my mother is short of money." Nie Weijiang said.

Deng Chun was reluctant: "You are crazy, hundreds of thousands, all to Aunt Xiao Chen."

"The money I earn isn't for my mother's. "Nie Weijiang was stunned to see Chen Lina, and hurriedly said: "Mom, you Rest assured, the customs and consulate can prove that all my income is legal. However, it turned out to be taxing Americans. From now on, I will tax our Republic. I didn't dare to take it out at first because I was afraid that you would say i I must have broken the law. I was afraid that you would be angry, so I did not dare to take it."

Chen Lina looked at Nie Weijiang and rubbed his head for a long time: "I knew you could make money like this, so why did I work so hard? But, Dangdan, money must be earned legally so that you can enjoying it for a lifetime do you understand."

"I understand, Mom, I really understand, not just talking about it."

After a pause, Nie Weijiang said again: "My godfather has an incurable disease called AIDS, the kind of horrible disease you once said. He said that the reason why he got that disease was because he had money. There are too many reasons."

"No wonder you have been sullen. "Chen Lina said: No one is perfect. Moreover, if a man never gets married and has no restraint, the chance of getting that kind of disease is even greater. You brothers must protect yourself, understand?"

Nie Weijiang did not speak. Nodded very deeply.

Pretending to take all his money away, after a long time, Chen Lina observed carefully and found that the child hadn't reacted at all.

"Okay, take all your money back, Nie Weijiang, mother didn't cry when she took your money?" Chen Lina deliberately said again that

Nie Weijiang only laughed "and didn't speak.

"Or, I will use your money to subsidize your second brother, so that he can start a big concert. Chen Lina said again.

Nie Weijiang still laughed: "It's not good for you to figure it out by yourself. If it is not enough, I will call Godfathers. , Let him remit the rest of my money.'

Chen Lina returned all his discounts, cash, and so on: "You are brothers, and we are parents. The money you earn is your own. If you are poor, remember to rely on yourself. Don't rely too much on brothers. Mom will not use your money to subsidize your second brother, otherwise it will make your brothers unhappy if you make it clear that mom is partial, so take it quickly, it should be yours, really, mom don't want it"

Nie Weijiang, since childhood Gentle, gentle and delicate, of course, it is also the least money-loving one of the three brothers.

But according to the projects he is doing now, he may become the richest of the three brothers in the future.

A rich man If you don't love money and don't care about money, it will be a blessing for the whole society.

The author has something to say about

Su Xiangdong's heart activities: Originally, I wanted to give half of my huge wealth to Deng Chun, but see He drove in a luxury car, dressed in brand-name clothes, and didn't lack money. Give it to Weixing and Lengfeng.

Deng Chun: Once, there was a huge amount of fortune in front of me, but I missed it because swollen face and filled it with fat. It is said that this is called the wrong billion, oh, I missed one billion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 10K 39
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...
39.5K 2K 112
Mo Chen traveled to the Collapse World and obtained a character strategy simulator. In simulation after simulation, he conquered the conquerable char...
102K 1.8K 44
Sweet Romantic (Loose Trilogy #2) Failure and disappointment are the hardest things that she's afraid to achieve. Amaryllis Raine Lozano, a girl ful...
510K 24.1K 42
Needs editing [ the destiny series #1] 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒕𝒐𝒈...